Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lol hard at people saying peter beats black panther easily.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol hard at people saying peter beats black panther easily.

He has no resistance to sonic attacks tbh.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_: Yes, he may be able to tag each of them in a one on one fight but it'd take time and this is a wildly different scenario and like I said he won't have the time to focus given the team's pressure on him due to numerous sorts of attacks at their disposal.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_: That wasn't the answer I expected. Anyways, they probably (not sure) don't have a counter for that but neither has Peter for energy daggers, ebony blade, different gadgets from Bats etc. He will get around some attacks with the help of spider sense but it can be also overloaded. Doesn't overloading his spider sense throw him off? That is likely to happen due to sheer number of weapons/gadgets thrown in his way at once by the team since they won't hesitate to kill.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Team 2

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nathaniel_adam: His Spider Sense are extremely powerful. They won't be overloaded with ease. The team would need prep for that.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_: That wasn't the answer I expected. Anyways, they probably (not sure) don't have a counter for that but neither has Peter for energy daggers, ebony blade, different gadgets from Bats etc. He will get around some attacks with the help of spider sense but it can be also overloaded. Doesn't overloading his spider sense throw him off? That is likely to happen due to sheer number of weapons/gadgets thrown in his way at once by the team since they won't hesitate to kill.

What is stopping peter from creating a web blanket with his acid webbing and killing them that way?

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: Do you have scans of it, I'd appreciate it.

@g2_: I don't think they need prep to beat him. To tell the truth, Black Panther with vibranium set alone is a match for him.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nathaniel_adam: I'm glad someone else in the thread sees just how big of a factor Black Panther is here. Although it is hard to see them defeating a Bloodlusted Spider-Man AND Wolverine. Team 2 is used to winning battles like this with the odds stacked against them. Honestly I think it could go either way

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Yeah, it would be a tough match but it is a ridiculous assumption to assume that Spider-Man single-handedly beats them and that is what I was talking about in the previous posts. Of course, with Wolverine it's a different story.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Duo

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_: I don't think they need prep to beat him. To tell the truth, Black Panther with vibranium set alone is a match for him.

Not when Spidey is blood lusted.

PsychoBear01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By PsychoBear01

Here's what happens, Spidey webs everyone to the ground, and Wolverine kills them one by one by severing their brain stems.