Do they clear?

Edit: namor only has h2h combat but can still fly

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Probably stops at 8. Wolverine was getting owned by Wrecker and he had backup from Luke Cage, Spider Woman and Spider-Man.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@noone1996: do you think Spider-Man composite gear and armors make a difference?

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@dmnb2wavy: Why is Luke cage and Lizard above Rhino?

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@noobmaster2001: for the lizard he is faster than rhino and will challenge Spider-Man and wolverine harder bc of that

As for Luke while I don’t think he is that far above rhino, I think he is slightly above him.

So possibly interchangeable

Now how do you feel about sm gear and armors?

cokirules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 3 possibly

Definitively stop at 4

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6 or 9

cokirules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: glad you asked, cuz ive actually changed my mind

They should make it to 5, i dont believe thy can hurt Thanos or Hulk enough

imo webb+ comic logan can snikt mcu & dceu teams eyes

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

How is Luke above Rhino?

Logan’s already clowned Ben on his own, so they pass him.

Logan and Parker didn’t fair well against Wrecker last time with a team, but I think that was pretty high showing for Wrecker. On average, I don’t think he’s brought anything that is beyond Logan’s paygrade. Even considering Wrecker’s higher end feats, I think Parker running distraction to give Logan an actual clean shot, unlike in the team fight where he seemed sloppy as hell, can get things in their favor.

I’d say they potentially stop at current Namor. Stronger and more durable when written correctly with the amp. Flight and hydrokinesis are a big factor. Spidey isn’t beating him on his own, even with the armor, and I actually find Namor to be one of the few bricks that is better suited for fighting Wolverine before even being amped. Doesn’t mean he’d take a majority, but under the circumstances I’d say he could.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine clears on his own with effort with spidey helping him it's cake

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: Luke isn’t above Rhino at all unless we go by low showings for Rhino and high end Bendis feats for Luke.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao at Wolvie clearing.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: who is going to stop him ironman's slowest most awkward armor

Aquaman wolverine has beaten rulk and has taken hits that knocked herculese out and beat namor 3 times aquaman isn't strong enough to down him easily and all wolverine has to do is land a pressure point or a well placed claw and it done ben is really his biggest threat in this whole gauntlet and wolverine is to fast and can cut him he already beat him on several occasional.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: wolverine would rip the hulk buster to pieces

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: wolverine would rip the hulk buster to pieces

Highly doubt that, considering weaker IM armors could very well stomp Logan.

ReiTigerstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solomon Grundy should stop them by himself.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 1 or either 8

LorenzoDeSila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think you don't exactly know what a brick is.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reitigerstar: batman has one or 2 shotted grundy on atleast 3 separate occasions

ReiTigerstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: And Grundy has slapped around Kryptonians and Lanterns on dozens of other occasions.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reitigerstar: yeah but the powerhouses don't look for weakspots where the skill types do and i bet blunt force has less effect against than bladed weapons.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: it was in x-force he had him beat rulk had stopped trying and was winded and then she rulk came in and saved him well kind of.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ReiTigerstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: Weak spots or not, I doubt Spider-Man is going to hurt Grundy more than Superman or Etrigan. Grundy is also a zombie so no, bladed weapons don't fare any better.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reitigerstar: lol where are you getting this at zombies aren't immune to blades not to mention wolverine could drop him with pressure points just like batman did .

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: i will have to backtrack alot i will find it later if some shiny new thread don't get my attention.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reitigerstar: I’m using the Grundy that fights Batman not Superman

ReiTigerstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: Well Grundy is immune because he is invulnerable but I brought it up because of Wolverine's claws. Grundy is already dead and has ignored being stabbed in vital spots several times, if Wolverine manages to stab him it would not slow him down. If Wolverine somehow gets close enough for a pressure point, I doubt it would work on someone like Grundy who can shrug off hits from powerhouses.

ReiTigerstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: Well Grundy is immune because he is invulnerable but I brought it up because of Wolverine's claws. Grundy is already dead and has ignored being stabbed in vital spots several times, if Wolverine manages to stab him it would not slow him down. If Wolverine somehow gets close enough for a pressure point, I doubt it would work on someone like Grundy who can shrug off hits from powerhouses.

batman who is weaker than woverine and who doesn''t have claws dropped grundy with pressure points so yes they would work and wolverine has used pressure on stronger and more durable opponents than grundy.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

catman  took him down too  wolverine a superhuman made to fight the hulk who is also this skilled would have no problem with grundy.
catman took him down too wolverine a superhuman made to fight the hulk who is also this skilled would have no problem with grundy.

ReiTigerstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: One of those is a mind-controlled Grundy, another is plain inconsistent as the page before that shows Grundy trashing 2 powerhouses and breaking a giant statue in half by knocking one of them into it, and the other is inconsistent because there are more instances where Batman can't even hurt Grundy, who is still leagues stronger and faster. Wildcat (not Catman) is superhuman as well as insanely skilled, but that might be the weakest version of Grundy ever or plain inconsistent as there are so many other times where Grundy stomps Wildcat along with the rest of his team, the JSA. Even using Grundy at his weakest, he should still be able to ignore Wolverine and keep Spider-Man occupied for his team if they aren't careful.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine isn't clearing on his lonesome.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By comic_book_fan

@reitigerstar: yeah i was jokeing about blackcat haven't you ever seen fairly oddparents.

and it's not inconsistent it's a different style of attack gothaman or kid or whatever his name was there in plot to prove my point he was powerful enough to take on the whole jla by himself but couldn't stop grundy but batman using skill and pressure points was able put him down in oneshot.

wolverine using pressure points  on a more durable opponent than grundy
wolverine using pressure points on a more durable opponent than grundy

wolverine dropping  another stronger opponet.
wolverine dropping another stronger opponet.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#42  Edited By blackspidey2099

Peter in his Spider-Armor Mark IV already one-shot the Wrecker and Taskmaster at the same time:

Amazing Spider-Man v4 30
Amazing Spider-Man v4 30

As far as I'm aware, none of these rounds have any feats to suggest that they can tank either Logan's adamantium claws or Peter's atom-cutting lasers, so they can all pretty much be decapacitated in the same way due to the vast speed gap between Peter/Logan and the bricks. Team clears.

EDIT: Actually, IDK anything about Aquaman. If he's really fast like other DC characters, he would beat the team.

ReiTigerstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: I assumed you mixed it up accidentally.

All Batman did was slam him into the ground, there were no pressure points involved. The only time pressure points were involved was when Grundy was mind controlled and unable to defend himself, and it's still contradicted by Batman and others stronger than him failing to even slow Grundy down more times than not.

But I made the mistake of thinking that there was one Grundy. Apparently one can dominate teams of powerhouses, the other loses to Batman, and in this gauntlet is the one that loses to Batman so this is kind of pointless.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reitigerstar:

@comic_book_fan: I assumed you mixed it up accidentally.

All Batman did was slam him into the ground, there were no pressure points involved. The only time pressure points were involved was when Grundy was mind controlled and unable to defend himself, and it's still contradicted by Batman and others stronger than him failing to even slow Grundy down more times than not.

But I made the mistake of thinking that there was one Grundy. Apparently one can dominate teams of powerhouses, the other loses to Batman, and in this gauntlet is the one that loses to Batman so this is kind of pointless.

he used grundy's own strength to drive his fist into grundy's sternum to knock the air out of him then used his additional momentum to throw him it was all technique while gotham kid was hitting him just anywhere because he knew he was strong enough to hurt him. it;s like me i could charge at a wall and try to knock it over and hurt my self more than the wall but if someone much smaller and physically weaker looke and felt of the wall maybe they could knock it over with far less effort and if they super human attributes and indestructible claws that can cut through anything and knew where weak spots are than they would probably beat grundly.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: aquaman is namor with telepathy wolverine has beaten namor a million times and would beat him too.

ReiTigerstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#47  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@comic_book_fan said:

@blackspidey2099: aquaman is namor with telepathy wolverine has beaten namor a million times and would beat him too.

No he hasn’t. He’s beaten Namor definitively once. They had an inconclusive fight in Namor 24, their first encounter when Wolverine was mind-controlled, and Plant Man interrupted the fight. Logan got one slash on him, and it was arguably just his clothes, or could’ve been blood. It was red, idk, but Namor never made any sounds of being hurt, and never showed any signs of injury. Thenarration said Wolverine had the speed advantage but Namor dodged him 3 times and managed to tag him twice. The only point towards Logan was that it was said later Namor would’ve lost. The showing had Namor looking better, however. Take it for what you will.

Wolverine had Namor down in the Civil War tie in by out skilling him and didnt pop the claws. Same thing happened again and Logan but this time Logan stabbed him. Janos interrupted him, Namor put Logan down after. Logan had Namor bested but thats about it. Also he just recovered from getting blasted by Nitro.

When Logan was mind controlled again, he and Namor fought, both had some blows in on another and Logan coated his claws in oil and cut him. That’s toxic to him. Logan had him beat, that’s his most definitive win against him before US Agent put holes in Wolverine to save Namor.

Namor and Wolverine had their last encounter during Dark Reign when Namor was dehydrated for days, still managed to wreck Gargan Venom. Namor wanted to talk with the professor, Logan had his claws in his face and Namor slapped him to the roof. Logan suckered him and stabbed him the shoulder, Namor fell from the roof dealt with it fine but headed towards the pool. He blitzed Logan from underground, carried him to the air and hit him so hard he liquified his organs. Logan was incapacitated but at least still talking. The Professor broke it up at that point.

Logan has almost never walked through Namor. Not only has Namor managed to tank his claws better than most bricks when he doesn’t have the durability of say Thor or healing like Hulk. He’s dealt with it through pain tolerance and what durability he has. And when he’s not just tanking hits, he’s definitely more agile and has some of the best speed feats for a brick. Namor has managed to tag Logan in 3 fights. Blitzed him once. Logan has 2 victories and a statement. Namor has one and in said fight with statement, Namor managed to look better in the showing.

On top of this, Namor is amped to the point he can at least match Thor in strength by replicating the same feat and overpower him and Ironman at the same time in another issue. No sold attacks from Captain Marvel and an amped She-Hulk. It took 2 supposedly Thor level opponents to remove him from the fight, only for him to come back later fight. Namor blitzed an Atlantean into space in another. and he has hydrokinesis that can casually flood a city. Logan is out of his depth here at this point.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved it ! :D

@reitigerstar: yeah i was jokeing about blackcat haven't you ever seen fairly oddparents.

and it's not inconsistent it's a different style of attack gothaman or kid or whatever his name was there in plot to prove my point he was powerful enough to take on the whole jla by himself but couldn't stop grundy but batman using skill and pressure points was able put him down in oneshot.

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By noobmaster2001

@blackspidey2099: I’m pretty sure Wrecker getting double KO’d with Taskmaster is a pretty low showing for him. Even though most of the crews showings are pretty low, he should be above that.

OT: I think they would beat Wrecker but still.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey and Logan clear.