Spider-Man.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Stormdriven

The setting and rules both favor the team.

So team.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Wolverine solos?

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@stormdriven said:

The setting and rules both favor the team.

So team.

Yeah, it is a really even match if I do say so myself.

@ghostravage said:

Wolverine solos?

Not sure, there are some good arguments that could be made for spidey in a 1v1 with the same rules.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan solos without webs.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By proto3296

Can Logan be knockedout with out webs? If so then spidey. Daredevil gets annihilated. Then it's just wolverine getting beaten to a pulp until he either goes unconscious. Or spider tires out.

Edit Read the op wrong lol. This is clearly favored for the team to win.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too bad he does not have them so that argument is null.

Can Logan be knockedout with out webs? If so then spidey. Daredevil gets annihilated. Then it's just wolverine getting beaten to a pulp until he either goes unconscious. Or spider tires out.

No webs, which is why I find this battle interesting, the team is also bloodlusted whereas he is not. It would be hard for spidey to put DD down because he does not have too many ways of doing that without severely hurting him(morals are on). Maybe he will knock him out but that is risky for a person of his strength level and he has Logan to worry about(in a small space also).

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

@thenaughtytitan: Well,no webs is kind of cheating......cuz it's one of Spidey's basic abilities and weapons.
And all the others are in regular form and equipment.

But i'll say Logan nontheless.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: this is favored for pete to lose clearly. Why would DD and wolverine get environment advantage. Morals advantage. And spidey can't use webs. That's just not fair lol

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Well,no webs is kind of cheating......cuz it's one of Spidey's basic abilities and weapons.

And all the others are in regular form and equipment.

But i'll say Logan nontheless.

Giving him webs is giving him the fight basically. Anything you think I should change? Btw, i did not limit battle field destruction, he could trap Logan by collapsing the cave potentially, not sure if he would risk this with Matt there though.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: this is favored for pete to lose clearly. Why would DD and wolverine get environment advantage. Morals advantage. And spidey can't use webs. That's just not fair lol

I tried to make it fair but maybe I went a bit too far. I was thinking maybe he could avoid wolvie, take out DD and then either pound or trap wolverine. He has put a physical beating on logan before, with morals on.

It is a pretty fair fight IMO but I could easily be wrong.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@thenaughtytitan: Nah... Besides webbing Peter doesn't have much to offer against Logan whose healing factor, damage soak, and abysmal skill edge to even things up with Peter's agility and Spider-Sense are in play. In fact, i would argue Wolverine solos given the stipulations and that is just a matter of time for Peter to die stabbed.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@ghostravage said:

@thenaughtytitan: Nah... Besides webbing Peter doesn't have much to offer against Logan whose healing factor, damage soak, and abysmal skill edge to even things up with Peter's agility and Spider-Sense are in play. In fact, i would argue Wolverine solos given the stipulations and that is just a matter of time for Peter to die stabbed.

Spidey made Logan go limp from full force strikes before and if he collapsed the cave that would incapacitate logan. I am not saying he would win but he has a chance.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Spider-Man.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine solos.

Not even a question under these stipulations.

With morals off, blood lusted no less, fight won't even last long. With DD running interference, this is unfair to Parker.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

...What does that even mean? The argument that he wins when Peter doesn't have wins isn't valid because Peter doesn't have webs?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:

@highaccuser said:

...What does that even mean? The argument that he wins when Peter doesn't have wins isn't valid because Peter doesn't have webs?

Dang bro, my bad. I think I read the guys comment below you and mixed up your comment. I am really confused at how I could be that stupid. Sorry again.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to agree with the idea wolverine solos without webbing. I think a case can be made for spider-man punching wolverine out but I'm not the one to do it. I think Peters high end striking feats are more consistent than wolverines high end damage soak, but Logans high end damage soak feats are a lot better to be fair. Peters only hope is to try to crash apart of the cave ceiling on wolverine. Not sure if he would risk something like that morals on though. Team should win every time under these conditions. No webbing, while they are morals off and he is still in character is a bit much IMO. Especially in this environment.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: I can see it being fair if spidey had the environment on his side. But in this enclosed area. And Spideys morals, he's not gonna hurt DD enough with hurting his morals. He can pound wolvie all day because he doesn't care about his feelings, but he won't be able to put him down.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By Thor-Parker

Team wins due to morals restricting Peter.

Wolverine IS NOT soloing.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@thenaughtytitan: I can see it being fair if spidey had the environment on his side. But in this enclosed area. And Spideys morals, he's not gonna hurt DD enough with hurting his morals. He can pound wolvie all day because he doesn't care about his feelings, but he won't be able to put him down.

He could potentially incapacitate wolvie via cave collapsing.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine and DD take it under these conditions. As noted, Wolverine could do it while Matt takes the night off.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team due to morals restricting Peter.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: Spider-Man is still too strong and agile for Logan.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

Wolverine and DD take it under these conditions. As noted, Wolverine could do it while Matt takes the night off.

1 v 1 with the same rules and location I would take Spidey all day over logan.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins. Spidey is restricted by not having webs, his morals are on while the team is bloodlusted, and the low ceiling of the cave somewhat limits Spidey's ability to use his superior speed and agility. In this enclosed space eventually Wolverine will tag him. Plus DD has gone a few rounds with Spidey in the past so he can at least serve as a distraction.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RisingBean

@thor_parker82 said:

Not strong enough to put Logan down, and not so agile that sooner or later he won't get hit. He may be winning until he gets stone cold tired, but he will eventually get there. Webs are Pete's best option against Logan and he doesn't have em'.

@thenaughtytitan Logan tanks blows from guys like the Hulk. Nothing Pete has in his arsenal is going to come close to taking Logan down. Logan (with logic on) can drop Pete with a single good shot with his claws. Pete could possibly win it with an environmental victory (in an environment that allowed for it) but here? Sorry, if all Pete can do is punch at Logan, he doesn't have any way to win.

Edits made: clarified one point, added a comment for second poster.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan can wither Parker down to the point Matt can beat him.

Or Matt can distract Parker long enough for Wolverine to get a critical stab in.

Or Wolverine can solo.

Either way team 1...

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: For some reason I was not notified that you tagged me.

Anyway, depends, Spidey has made wolverine go limp from strikes before but of course he can't put down wolvie for an extended period of time. I feel that spiderman could win by incapacitation via collapsing the cave. I just looked back up at the image I put up and it is much smaller than I was picturing it, Logan may be able to tag him and depending on the spot spidey could be dead.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Collapsing the cave so that it doesn't all come down is Pete's best bet. I'd think though that he may kill himself trying that. It's not a sure thing at any rate.

As it is this fight works against Pete on every level. It's an enclosed space, he lacks webs, he's in character, Logan and Matt are not...

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Spider-Man

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine solos. Spidey doesn't have enough room to evade well. He doesn't have his webs for incapacitation.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I kinda feel the OP biased the match against Spider-Man, but then again how else is Logan suppossed to get wins over Peter :)

@super_soldierxii :P

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting match. Peter is at serious disadvantage here. The only way I can see him win is if he takes out DD 1st...which mean he would had to be serious and one shot him.

If he can manage to do that. He can grab Logan by the by the wrist and muscle him to the ground and put a knee or foot to his throat and choke him out. But he has to be serious and not try to talk them down.

But that all depends if he can take DD down 1st. Great match by the way

jeanSummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This really easily goes to team

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man has stated before that he needs to exert effort to keep up with Daredevil, so I don't think the speed gap between them is too big, Without webs that means Spider-Man has to win this in a h2h battle, and I'm not certain he can get in close against a feral Wolverine and be successful. Spider-Man isn't nearly as skilled a fighter as either of them and fighting in a cave limits his movement.

I'd say the team win 7/10

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Team.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team due to morals restricting Peter.

Yes. He really, really is.

This really easily goes to team

You, good sir, are incredibly astute!!

@laflux said:

I kinda feel the OP biased the match against Spider-Man, but then again how else is Logan suppossed to get wins over Peter :)

This is entirely unfair against Parker to be sure. The ONLY condition needed to see Wolverine defeating Parker is to remove Parker's webbing. That is all. No other players need be added. Morals need not be toyed with. So yeah, it's overkill to be sure ;P

@thor_parker82 said:

Not strong enough to put Logan down, and not so agile that sooner or later he won't get hit. He may be winning until he gets stone cold tired, but he will eventually get there. Webs are Pete's best option against Logan and he doesn't have em'.

@thenaughtytitan Logan tanks blows from guys like the Hulk. Nothing Pete has in his arsenal is going to come close to taking Logan down. Logan (with logic on) can drop Pete with a single good shot with his claws. Pete could possibly win it with an environmental victory (in an environment that allowed for it) but here? Sorry, if all Pete can do is punch at Logan, he doesn't have any way to win.

Well said!

Wolverine solos. Spidey doesn't have enough room to evade well. He doesn't have his webs for incapacitation.

Yet another perceptive viner! There is hope! Lol.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Thor-Parker

@risingbean said:

@thor_parker82 said:

Spider-Man is strong enough to knock out Logan, in fact, he´s done it before.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

@super_soldier_xiii: Look above.

Spider-Man doesn´t need webs to beat Logan, the only thing affecting Peter here is that he has morals and the team does not, if everyone was morals on or everyone was morals off, Peter would beat the team 8/10.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@laflux said:

=)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jashro44

Ya'll need a lesson in transitive property:

Peter while weakened slammed SpOcks face into the curb
Peter while weakened slammed SpOcks face into the curb
Where as an inexperienced SpOck slammed wolverine into the curb
Where as an inexperienced SpOck slammed wolverine into the curb

So in conclusion Peter>>>>>>SpOck>>>>>>>>>>Wolverine. Peter doesn't even show up to this fight, he just sends one of the fodder alternate spider-men to the fight instead to deal with wolverine. Oh and notice how the crater Peter created when he slammed Otto into the curb is bigger than the one SpOck created when he slammed wolverine, and notice how SpOck is still conscious. This means that SpOck and Peter by extension are more durable than wolverine.

*Runs to bunker and hides*

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I'm going to say Spider-Man can Knock Out Logan, but I think its pretty unlikely.

Doesn't change the outcome of the fight though.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers