wolverein vs captain america

shamgar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By shamgar

could these two stamina super charged heros take one or the other out? would it be blades of glory or star and strips

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By gmanfromheck

I'd have to say that Cap would know how to take him down or wear him out. He's a strategist. I'm sure's he's already thought of it.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I like Cap better, but wasnt Logan also a member of some covert para-military group with Creed and Maverick? He's probably thought about it to.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

What I'm saying is, he's no dummy when it comes to strategy. Besides he's basicly the new model of Cap.

thegaminboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By thegaminboy

i think wolverine would win b/c he's got that healing factor and those razor sharp admantium claws

shamgar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By shamgar

maybe but logan has superhuman stamina,and high dex.

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DEADPOOL

Captain America is a greatly superior hand-to-hand fighter and strategist.

Lets look into their heads...

Captain America:

A healing factor, enhanced senses, and adamantium claws. They can't cut my shield, but I'll have to make sure they stay at arm's length. I'll start off hitting him low and keeping my shield up. Hopefully I can take him off his feet long enough to do some damage... he can't use his claws if he's using his hands to crawl. And maybe I can take advantage of his enhanced hearing by hitting his ears as many times as possible... hopefully make him black out.

Wolverine:

He only has that shield, can't keep him safe forever. Hmm, he is a better fighter, but my healing factor should keep me going long enough to cut him to shreds; I'll just keep coming at him until he can't take anymore... works against everyone else.

shamgar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By shamgar

ok....No cap is good, but not even in the ball park. cap was just shot and killed. that would not have taken out logan.

king_pin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By king_pin

Yah, logan wins. cap can do some damage but logan can take it and keep on coming and he'll also heal. Both are great fighters. they're marvels two biggest hand-to-hand badasses and i give respect and props to both. Cap's got a cool shield, but he just doesn't have the stamina (healing factor included) that logan does. Plus, one throat slash or stab in the heart, and Cap's done for.

Nameless one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nameless one

DEADPOOL says:

"Captain America is a greatly superior hand-to-hand fighter and strategist.Lets look into their heads...Captain America:
A healing factor, enhanced senses, and adamantium claws. They can't cut my shield, but I'll have to make sure they stay at arm's length. I'll start off hitting him low and keeping my shield up. Hopefully I can take him off his feet long enough to do some damage... he can't use his claws if he's using his hands to crawl. And maybe I can take advantage of his enhanced hearing by hitting his ears as many times as possible... hopefully make him black out.Wolverine:
He only has that shield, can't keep him safe forever. Hmm, he is a better fighter, but my healing factor should keep me going long enough to cut him to shreds; I'll just keep coming at him until he can't take anymore... works against everyone else."

Deadpool I am not trying to be an @#$# but you have the two reversed Caps got the sheild and Logan has the claws and healing factor.

which is why I say logan wins

shamgar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By shamgar

thank you nameless one & king pin. logan can also cut though caps shield, adamantium can cut through adamantium if it is sharp enough.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#12  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Nameless one says:

"DEADPOOL says:
"Captain America is a greatly superior hand-to-hand fighter and strategist.Lets look into their heads...Captain America:
A healing factor, enhanced senses, and adamantium claws. They can't cut my shield, but I'll have to make sure they stay at arm's length. I'll start off hitting him low and keeping my shield up. Hopefully I can take him off his feet long enough to do some damage... he can't use his claws if he's using his hands to crawl. And maybe I can take advantage of his enhanced hearing by hitting his ears as many times as possible... hopefully make him black out.Wolverine:
He only has that shield, can't keep him safe forever. Hmm, he is a better fighter, but my healing factor should keep me going long enough to cut him to shreds; I'll just keep coming at him until he can't take anymore... works against everyone else."

Deadpool I am not trying to be an @#$# but you have the two reversed Caps got the sheild and Logan has the claws and healing factor.

which is why I say logan wins"

That's not what he's saying. For the first one he's looking at Wolverine through Cap's eyes, and for the second one he's doing the opposite. He's not saying Cap has claws, he's just writing what each person might be thinking when facing the other.

Nameless one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nameless one

Dude breath in....and out.

Simple mistake I am sure Deadpool is not offended and thank you for your correction.

have a nice day!

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By gmanfromheck

shamgar says:

"thank you nameless one & king pin. logan can also cut though caps shield, adamantium can cut through adamantium if it is sharp enough."

Cap's shield is stronger than adamantium. He can't cut through it.

Nameless one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nameless one

please proved proof of your statment

this I have to see to believe

shamgar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By shamgar

one of the storys logan is fighting a guy who had to adumantium knivfs. logan was able to cut this guys blades in half.also caps sheild is a mix of adamuntium and vibranium. logan may not cleave but he can mess it up.

(also im not trying to tick people off this is what i have heard and some i have seen.)

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Nameless one says:

"Dude breath in....and out."

Wha?

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gmanfromheck

Captain America's shield would be a great "object or thing" for someone to create (remember no plagiarizing!)

From marvel.com: "Captain America's only weapon was his shield, a concave disk 2.5 feet in diameter, weighing 12 pounds. It is made of a unique Vibranium-metal alloy that has never been duplicated. The shield was cast by American metallurgist Dr. Myron MacLain, who was contracted by the U.S. government to create an impenetrable substance to use for tanks during World War II. MacLain was never able to duplicate the process due to his inability to identify a still unknown factor that played a role in it. The shield was awarded to Captain America by the government several months after the beginning of his career.

The shield has great aerodynamic properties: it is able to slice through the air with minimal wind resistance and deflection of path. Its great overall resilience, combined with its natural concentric stiffness, enables it to rebound from objects with minimal loss of angular momentum. It is virtually indestructible: it is resistant to penetration, temperature extremes, and the entire electromagnetic spectrum of radiation. The only way it can be damaged in any way is by tampering with its molecular bonding."

The only ones that have been able to damage his shield are the Molecule Man, the Beyonder, and Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet. So I really don't think Wolverine's claws will do much more than scratch the paint. Check out the cover to Captain Amercia Annual #8 I put in the second post here.

shamgar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By shamgar

thanks i didnt know that. well if only we could see them fight for real.

shamgar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By shamgar

hey i going for more freinds than foes.

Red L.A.M.P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By Red L.A.M.P.

Buckshot says:

"Nameless one says:

Wha?"

I hate "dude-breath"

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By gmanfromheck

They fought in the (horrible) Wolverine Origins comic. Issue #4. Cap pins Wolvie down forcing his claws at Wolvie's throat. He retracts them. Cap crushes the tendons in Wolive's forearms, "Gotta hand it to you, Steve, you have learned some new tricks." Now Wolvie's claws won't work. "Pretty damn smart Steve."

Wolvie counters with a knee to Cap's inner thigh where he previously sliced him causing a "massive hermatoma from a femoral artery pseudo-aneurysm." Wolvie comments how he's smart too at hurting people. He goes on to say how the blood in his leg gets clotted and if it breaks loose, it'll go into his heart or brain. He says they're both screwed but he'll heal in a little bit but it'll take Cap longer.

Cap swings the sword that Wolvie had, nearly taking his head off (it's enchanted or some crap). Cap says, "Don't worry about me, Logan...I'll be just fine."

Wolvie tells him to put it down because he doesn't know... Cap cuts him off saying, "I know enough, Logan...and the look in your eyes is telling me the rest." And Wolvie gives in to Cap's demands to march through the jungle to a copter waiting for them.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems pretty clear. Wolverine knew when to back down.

Nameless one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Nameless one

Red L.A.M.P. says:

"Buckshot says:
"Nameless one says:

Wha?"

I hate "dude-breath""

I wrote that in the middle of work

so i really wasn't paying much attention

In other words Buck calm down I am sorry I mis read or mis understood Deadpools point

I usually just call em like i see em

and it looked like he had his descriptions reversed.

shamgar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By shamgar

cap and logan are a prety even match up. i guess?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I was calm, don't know what made you think I wasn't.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sync

it really depends, cap is a smarter fighterm while logan is a brute fighter.. both have their pro/cons strength weakness. Both fighters have fought the same foes if one looks in the books, and even more they have both use some of the same methods to defeat the same foes.

In the end it comes down to envoriment and styles.

i would say caps win, but due till how he got shot by a sniper.. "a sniper"like he didnt have to face em in ww2 where they where greater than most wars...

he loses(yeah not being fair, but neither was mavrel)(he come back evil or screw up)

Sabretooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sabretooth

I hate when people say Logan's just a brute fighter, havent you ever seen some of the early Logan story's? He's a samuri,trained in martial arts. He used to be a member of the CIA, he can do more than just use brute force. He is a skilled warrior.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By gmanfromheck

Until someone pisses him off. Then he goes into Berserker mode and can't use his thinking skills.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By gmanfromheck

G-Man says:

"They fought in the (horrible) Wolverine Origins comic. Issue #4. Cap pins Wolvie down forcing his claws at Wolvie's throat. He retracts them. Cap crushes the tendons in Wolive's forearms, "Gotta hand it to you, Steve, you have learned some new tricks." Now Wolvie's claws won't work. "Pretty damn smart Steve."Wolvie counters with a knee to Cap's inner thigh where he previously sliced him causing a "massive hermatoma from a femoral artery pseudo-aneurysm." Wolvie comments how he's smart too at hurting people. He goes on to say how the blood in his leg gets clotted and if it breaks loose, it'll go into his heart or brain. He says they're both screwed but he'll heal in a little bit but it'll take Cap longer.Cap swings the sword that Wolvie had, nearly taking his head off (it's enchanted or some crap). Cap says, "Don't worry about me, Logan...I'll be just fine."Here's what has recently happened.Wolvie tells him to put it down because he doesn't know... Cap cuts him off saying, "I know enough, Logan...and the look in your eyes is telling me the rest." And Wolvie gives in to Cap's demands to march through the jungle to a copter waiting for them.Maybe it's just me, but it seems pretty clear. Wolverine knew when to back down."
Sabretooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sabretooth

Yeah, well thats a different story. He can control it alot better now. In fact, isnt that supposed to be one of the reason's Sabretooth hates Logan? Cause he can control his rage and Creed cant.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sync

every seen dave chaplles ( HATE HATE HATE HATE) and the award goes too.....

look he can bee all those things, but a samurai follows a code, does logan follow it not by much, a samurai has a sword set does logan, agree as a fighter you dont need a weapon but have a brain...

as a cia agent, im not saying some sux some dont but thats thats

Hes been brainwash so many times that whos to say what he is...maybe his body remembers all those moves he knows...

Ok now, i look in most of the cartoons, movies, than comics, and mostly i see him use the claws, and stuff.. it was rare that i saw him use any of above unless the (writters) put him in that settings/envoriment.

"Think couching tiger hidden dragon where li shen swings here twohanded dao(broadsword) and knows the jade sword will cut it, but has such length, that even if cut though it will still be a death blow, and stops the blade short at the other girls neck, while the jade has a long way to go"

thats smart fighting....

i understand your disappoinet but it should be directed at the wriiters who create all the lose ends

Sabretooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sabretooth

Snyc. Wolverine does follow a code. He fights for those who cant fight for themselfs, he's on a path of redemption. He follows a warriors code. He's the best at what he does. Thats not a speech, thats a fact.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sync

excellent point, i always love that story, i thought it was great done showing how real fights work, and it show loagn knows how to fight. also i just think that how they left the story.. but logan still stood down .. :( lol

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By gmanfromheck

I love Cap. Wolverine got him good with the blood clot thing. But you can see that Cap won't back down for what he believes in. He could've died but knew he had to bring Wolverine in. Wolverine saw that and knew to back down. That sword was pretty powerful too. If the fight kept going, who knows. It could've gone either way. But if Cap did manage to make Wolverine upset, he could use that to his advantage (even though facing Wolvie's Berserker Barrage is risky) and take him out when he wasn't thinking straight.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sync

i agree with , get those claws out my face bub ..lol

i saying that in the last issues of all his lastest stuff, his has not done or followed the samurai code, his code mabye but not samurai, also, he has not even acted like one

i agree with you he the best at what he does... but IM BATMAN(hope you can see the fun in the joke) but so is bats

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I think Cap can beat Logan in a fight, but Logan will kill Cap.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Eternus

i dont think either of them would win and it would just be a very long stand still. captain america would be able to go for days and so would wolverine because they both are either trained or have the super abilities, but logan does have the healing factor and awsome claws so in a fight to death he would win but it would take forever for sum1 to win.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Eternal Chaos

In a fight, Cap would win because he's trained in multiple Martial Arts. Logan is also a trained fighter, but I think Cap is slightly better.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Eternus

it wouldnt really matter though if you think about it because none of his hits and punches would hurt enough to actually take him down because of healing factor. pain and damage out the window in seconds. so thats why i said it would take a long time. and wolvy would prolly win because he has healing factor and wouldnt wear out as much as cap. cap would keep going down more and more because he cant heal as fast

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Yeah, I can see that. So eh, I'll have to say Logan wins.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Apparition

shamgar says:

"one of the storys logan is fighting a guy who had to adumantium knivfs. logan was able to cut this guys blades in half.also caps sheild is a mix of adamuntium and vibranium. logan may not cleave but he can mess it up. (also im not trying to tick people off this is what i have heard and some i have seen.) 0"

well you heard wrong

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Eternus

Sabretooth says:

"I hate when people say Logan's just a brute fighter, havent you ever seen some of the early Logan story's? He's a samuri,trained in martial arts. He used to be a member of the CIA, he can do more than just use brute force. He is a skilled warrior."

wolverine does have lots of training in lots of different things and so on and so forth, but he is know for his temper and the fact that once he goes off the deep-end he stays off until its over. he is also usually a bloody killer which is a large part of why he is called a brute fighter. the people who call him a brute fighter are either people who dont know what their talking about or know how violent he is and are refering to that instead of the brute fighter your thinking about.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By gmanfromheck

G-Man says:

"They fought in the (horrible) Wolverine Origins comic. Issue #4. Cap pins Wolvie down forcing his claws at Wolvie's throat. He retracts them. Cap crushes the tendons in Wolive's forearms, "Gotta hand it to you, Steve, you have learned some new tricks." Now Wolvie's claws won't work. "Pretty damn smart Steve."Wolvie counters with a knee to Cap's inner thigh where he previously sliced him causing a "massive hermatoma from a femoral artery pseudo-aneurysm." Wolvie comments how he's smart too at hurting people. He goes on to say how the blood in his leg gets clotted and if it breaks loose, it'll go into his heart or brain. He says they're both screwed but he'll heal in a little bit but it'll take Cap longer.Cap swings the sword that Wolvie had, nearly taking his head off (it's enchanted or some crap). Cap says, "Don't worry about me, Logan...I'll be just fine."Wolvie tells him to put it down because he doesn't know... Cap cuts him off saying, "I know enough, Logan...and the look in your eyes is telling me the rest." And Wolvie gives in to Cap's demands to march through the jungle to a copter waiting for them.Maybe it's just me, but it seems pretty clear. Wolverine knew when to back down."

G-Man says:

"I love Cap. Wolverine got him good with the blood clot thing. But you can see that Cap won't back down for what he believes in. He could've died but knew he had to bring Wolverine in. Wolverine saw that and knew to back down. That sword was pretty powerful too. If the fight kept going, who knows. It could've gone either way. But if Cap did manage to make Wolverine upset, he could use that to his advantage (even though facing Wolvie's Berserker Barrage is risky) and take him out when he wasn't thinking straight."
Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America.

Batman666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Batman666

I say cap own wolvie but not without a helluva fight. I want to see the fight for real though, unfortunately cap is dead.

Avatar image for black_wolverine
Black Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Black Wolverine

Wolverine will win.He has a healing factor,claws,superhuman reflex and agility + he has over 100 of experience

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By POHOCOM

Eternal Chaos says:

"In a fight, Cap would win because he's trained in multiple Martial Arts. Logan is also a trained fighter, but I think Cap is slightly better."

Wrong. Cap is a far better fighter. Wolverine was easily beaten over the years by Ironfist,

Daredevil, Deadpool, Sabertooth, Ougun, and Mister X. Cap completely owned Ironfist the one time they fought, and Daredevil got his butt kicked by Cap even though he was mind controlled. Cap even beat Spider-Man twice. Wolverine could not even touch Spider-Man when they fought. Captain America would win simply because that's what he does. Unless you have a 5 billion dollar suit of armor, or the power cosmic, Cap finds a way to beat you.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah his temper will his downfall, i like wolverine, but i still say cap would win.