WoDC: Faora and Nam-ek Vs MCU: Hulk and Abomination

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By xzone

Poll WoDC: Faora and Nam-ek Vs MCU: Hulk and Abomination (53 votes)

Kryptonian Duo 64%
Gamma Duo 36%
No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

-Bloodlusted

-Win by Death

-Faora and Nam-ek take Thor’s place in the arena, but Abomination is backup for Hulk

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
deactivated-5c6891767abb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It doesn't need to be einstein to know Kryptonians wrecks

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abomination is a weak link

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk can probably carry Abom to a victory.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryps smack really.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Statues

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk MVP's it.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonians stomp.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#8  Edited By Supermanthor
Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nucleon

Being fast is nice and spectacular, but neither are going anywhere with it anyway as soon as they are in the Gamma team's paws. And yeah, they can do it; One of them catched a RPG, the other one a point-blank ejecting seat.

If DC fans here base the whole fight on the si ne qua non condition that Kryptonians won't get hit, ever, they already lost.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Kryptionian duo are too fast for these guys to handle, and together make a nice mix of strength and skill. They win

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.

Abomination is a non factor. Kryptonians stomp

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonians

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Supermanforever

kryptonians are way to fast for this team. They will just keep destroying them and not even get hit and if they to get hit they will tank.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nucleon

@bayman007 said:

The Kryptionian duo are too fast for these guys to handle, and together make a nice mix of strength and skill. They win

Dude the two of them together couldn't even put one Superman down, in spite of having "military training". Once the Hulk gets a hold of them (and he will), he literally mops the floor with them. Abom, too.

This isn't a race - it's a fight. When powerhouses like that collide, speed takes a distant third place after durability and striking power.

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the kryptonians are getting overrated here.

Gamma bros can pull it off.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: What anti feats does Thanos have to suggest that’s an anti feat for Hulk?

X

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bayman007
@nucleon said:
@bayman007 said:

Dude the two of them together couldn't even put one Superman down, in spite of having "military training". Once the Hulk gets a hold of them (and he will), he literally mops the floor with them. Abom, too.

No, they get beaten. And as if putting Superman down is easy. But hey, at least the Kryptonians can keep up with him. The MCU 'powerhouses' can't.

This isn't a race - it's a fight. When powerhouses like that collide, speed takes a distant third place after durability and striking power.

Of course it's not a race. The Kryptionians can back up speed with what you list here. The Hulk and Abomination can't.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk hits the hardest here and he can oneshots the mask with 1 good hit.

Abom is as fast as Namek with his grenade feat. Faora is the fastest but the weakest add well.

This is the most fair Mcu vs Dceu battle. I think Hulk edges it closely they just can't put him down

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Nucleon

@bayman007:No, they get beaten. And as if putting Superman down is easy. But hey, at least the Kryptonians can keep up with him. The MCU 'powerhouses' can't.

Either Hulk or Abom can give Supes a better fight than the two other Kryptonians did. They are in the same leagues.

Of course it's not a race. The Kryptionians can back up speed with what you list here. The Hulk and Abomination can't.

Both are fast enough to keep up with rockets and point-blank ejecting seats. We don't care how much seconds they can cut on a 100 meter dash. Kryptonians are not the imperceptible time-stoppers you make them to be - they bullrush their opponent at the start of the fight much like an Iron Man would do. The Hulk and Abom are stronger, more durable, and also probably faster in actual combat speed - meaning they can place more blows in the same amount of time. They also got the reach advantage, and can clap their opponent off-balance.

The Kryptonians will get tagged, make no mistake about it - heck, they regularly get tagged anyway, it's not like it's any feat to tag them in the first place. Here, they will get tagged towards the end of the fight. =)

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: Again I ask for anti feats for Thanos or Thor that suggest It’s an anti feat for Hulk

X

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m legitimately curious why people think Hulk is so vastly superior to Abomination.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Team 2 wins, I think Hulk is a really underrated character, he's got every advantage in comparison to the Kryptonians apart from speed. Abomination can handle Nam Ek, he wasn't too fast.

Hulk casually catches an RPG-7 Missile
Hulk casually catches an RPG-7 Missile

RPG-7 Missiles travel at speeds that are almost supersonic, and considering how easily Hulk does this, I can definitely see him reacting to the team's movements, as they haven't shown to be at a speed that is well above supersonic.

YOA_501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 either solo

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By rem

No one solos but they Beat abomination without any issues then double team hulk.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MajinPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grandmaster would never let hulk lose

Either way hulk wins without grandmaster using obedience disks

saymon3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon: Hulk couldn’t even react to Thanos, let alone Faora. He gets stomped mate.

@thanosii said:

Abom is as fast as Namek with his grenade feat. Faora is the fastest but the weakest add well.

This is the most fair Mcu vs Dceu battle. I think Hulk edges it closely they just can't put him down

Two Well trained Kryptonians can put him down. Remember when he fought Hulk-Buster Tony? He was being easily restrained for a mere metal armor.

Got knocked out by base Thanos, couldn't see through his jabs nor react to it. What's to say that two kryptonians aren't pulling this off with extreme ease, since they have all the physicals, abilities and means to do so?

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Bayman007
@nucleon said:

@bayman007:No, they get beaten. And as if putting Superman down is easy. But hey, at least the Kryptonians can keep up with him. The MCU 'powerhouses' can't.

Either Hulk or Abom can give Supes a better fight than the two other Kryptonians did. They are in the same leagues.

Care to back up your claim? I smell blood, so good luck.

Hulks and Abominations speed feats that beat these if you please.

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

Both the Hulk and Abomination have been pierced by being stabbed by bone.

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

Faora has superior speed and skill as shown, and uses that dagger. They can’t deal with her alone.

Strength and Durabiltiy feats that beat this?

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

I posted the last one so you can prove how they get through Faora and Nam-eks armour.

Both are fast enough to keep up with rockets and point-blank ejecting seats. We don't care how much seconds they can cut on a 100 meter dash.

Again racing has never been mentioned. They are out matched by superior speed in combat, which is backed up by skill and strength. If the best YOU have got is the Hulk moving his arm to catch and ejector seat, then you’re in trouble with your claims.

Kryptonians are not the imperceptible time-stoppers you make them to be - they bullrush their opponent at the start of the fight much like an Iron Man would do.

Kryptioians bull rushing is nothing like Tony flying into battle. Try again. I’ve shown combat speed and skill being utilized against someone in their own league speed wise. I have more proof if needed. Care to do the same?

The Hulk and Abom are stronger, more durable, and also probably faster in actual combat speed - meaning they can place more blows in the same amount of time. They also got the reach advantage, and can clap their opponent off-balance.

Abomination got KOd from having his head bashed into a wall...In the same movie the Hulk was KOd from being hit by a chain being swung around with a lump on concrete on the end. Both got stabbed by bone. But hey, I’ve given you the opportunity to back up your wild and baseless claims – fill your boots. As for reach advantage, Faora will have stabbed them multiple shots by time they swing one of their long arsed arms at her. Nam-ek can tank easily if he actually needed to as shown.

The Kryptonians will get tagged, make no mistake about it - heck, they regularly get tagged anyway, it's not like it's any feat to tag them in the first place. Here, they will get tagged towards the end of the fight. =)

Prove it.

It’s more likely that if one of them is still standing - that they will get overwhelmed with a flurry of shots they can’t keep up with.

Leeeeaaages apart.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bayman007: Yeah - it ain't a race. Like I've wrote, speed takes a distant third place in this fight. Strength and durability are much more important.

Bana Hulk has thrown a much heavier tank, and tanked 120mm rounds. He also evaded gunship fire. The mid-air punch you showed is quite mundane - it it was at ground level Nam-Ek would have been knockbacked like 20'. Stop showing these - they're pathetic. And what are these, bullrushes again? You think you amaze us all with your bullrushes? Both Iron Man and Thor's hammer can replicate these - it's not even true combat speed. Both the Hulk and Abom have shown sufficient combat speed to deal with either Iron Man's bullrushes, Mjolnir's or any kryptonian.

And, the Hulk and/or Abomination hurting one another is alright - there's nothing wrong in there, given that they are on the same general level. They can get beat in the MCU where the power levels and threats absolutely dwarves that of the DCEU.

Bottom line; In spite of their "military" training, both Faora and Nam-Ek failed to stop a single Superman. They're not doing any different here, they even do worse. That blood you smell is yours. Gamma bros for the win.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Bayman007

@nucleon said:

@bayman007: Yeah - it ain't a race. Like I've wrote, speed takes a distant third place in this fight. Strength and durability are much more important.

Haha Nope. So no proof that these 2 can match the Kryptioians for speed then? Would you like another go?

Bana Hulk has thrown a much heavier tank, and tanked 120mm rounds.

I asked for proof, not a sodding statement. FOR BOTH HULK AND ABOMINATION

He also evaded gunship fire. The mid-air punch you showed is quite mundane - it it was at ground level Nam-Ek would have been knockbacked like 20'. Stop showing these - they're pathetic.

I’ll show whatever feats I like pal, so the answer is no. They are relevant feats which you have yet to counter. Show me some proof for both of them.

And what are these, bullrushes again? You think you amaze us all with your bullrushes? Both Iron Man and Thor's hammer can replicate these - it's not even true combat speed. Both the Hulk and Abom have shown sufficient combat speed to deal with either Iron Man's bullrushes, Mjolnir's or any kryptonian.

Show me????

You haven’t proved they can match the speed I have shown. Feel free to try or concede they are not as fast, and will not keep up with them if you like. I have more proof to counter you with, if you can get back to me in the first place.

And, the Hulk and/or Abomination hurting one another is alright - there's nothing wrong in there, given that they are on the same general level. They can get beat in the MCU where the power levels and threats absolutely dwarves that of the DCEU.

The DCEU big hitters are leagues ahead of the MCU, which has been proven time and time again.

Go ahead and try to deflect this point... I showed them both being pieced by bone. How will they stop Faora with her superior speed and dagger that will tare the shiznit out of them? She has the strength to back up her speed.

Animated GIF

Go ahead and try to deflect this point.....Abomination got KOd from having his head bashed into a wall...In the same movie the Hulk was KOd from being hit by a chain being swung around with a lump on concrete on the end.

Animated GIF
Bottom line; In spite of their "military" training, both Faora and Nam-Ek failed to stop a single Superman. They're not doing any different here, they even do worse. That blood you smell is yours. Gamma bros for the win.

You haven’t provided any proof that the Hulk and the Abomination will stand a chance against them.

Besides my new points above for you to answer, here you go this is from the previous post;

1) Hulks and Abominations speed feats that beat these if you please?

2) Both the Hulk and Abomination have been pierced by being stabbed by bone. Faora has superior speed and skill as shown, and uses that dagger. They can’t deal with her alone. Counter?

3) Strength and Durability feats FROM BOTH that beats the feats I posted?

Stop bleeding everywhere…. :-)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

This.

Hulk solos, I am willing to CAV Hulk vs Faora.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

Hulk is gonna have to carry a lot of weight here.