Avatar image for young_justice_fan
Young_Justice_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Young_Justice_Fan

I just heard about this power up so I want to know how powerful it is.

Round 1 Thor

Round 2 Zatanna

Round 3 Despero

Round 4 Thanos

Round 5 Odin

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Clears.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there a difference in Round 4 Thanos and Round 5 Thanos?

Young_Justice_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there a difference in Round 4 Thanos and Round 5 Thanos?

I made a mistake. Fixed it now.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Cruelrain  Online

Heard that she's multiversal with hecate's powers

Maybe clears

Young_Justice_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh wow. I’m on issue 8. Maybe I should have finished the series before making a thread. Now I feel stupid.

Avatar image for donotdenyyourfate
Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Donotdenyyourfate
Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Young_Justice_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Young_Justice_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s pretty confusing.

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@young_justice_fan: oh, look for witching hour

Its only one issue but you'll see witchmarked diana and Hecate's feats in plenty.

They don't get much love after issue 3 in JLD.

Also have you got to the Loo vs Loc fight? My fav fight in the whole run

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Young_Justice_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@young_justice_fan: oh, look for witching hour

Its only one issue but you'll see witchmarked diana and Hecate's feats in plenty.

They don't get much love after issue 3 in JLD.

Also have you got to the Loo vs Loc fight? My fav fight in the whole run

Who are Loo and Loc? And I’ll DM you as soon as I finish the JLD series. Thank you.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

to many multiversial power ups losing the abeality to care.

Enigma22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely clears. While Witch Marked Diana had the power to destroy the universe.

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SupKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clear

Deadguyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If she's multiversal from what i'm hearing from she clears.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Stops at Despero

Dr_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dr_Duby

Stops at 2 if Z gets serious considering Hecate’s stupidity and inconsistency.

Few chard Hecate/WW > Upside down man= Hecate>Many chard WW/Hecate?

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_duby:

Zee could literally do nothing in nanda parbat When witchmarked ww and hecate fought rama kushna

And even Constantine tells zee that ww is more powerful at that moment than any god that has ever walked earth

Dr_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donotdenyyourfate: Because she was cocky and according to her the magic she will use will come with disastrous consequences..

Well, how powerful is that? The statement is very doubtful so is the story. Basically the mother of all magic got imprisoned by her own children because much her magic wasn’t with her? Despite how powerful she is, Constantine drove out Wonder Woman, leaving just Hecate in the Body with a simple spell which caused her great pain So... Just like another statements when it was claimed reality was breaking apart or something like that when hurricane was just spinning on Earth....

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Hecate powers, she clears.

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_duby said:

@donotdenyyourfate: Because she was cocky and according to her the magic she will use will come with disastrous consequences..

Well, how powerful is that? The statement is very doubtful so is the story. Basically the mother of all magic got imprisoned by her own children because much her magic wasn’t with her? Despite how powerful she is, Constantine drove out Wonder Woman, leaving just Hecate in the Body with a simple spell which caused her great pain So... Just like another statements when it was claimed reality was breaking apart or something like that when hurricane was just spinning on Earth....

i don't know what you're on about because literally everything you just said did not happen or is incorrect

1. who was cocky? Hecate or WW ? Hecate has immense power that warrants the cockiness of what she wanted to accomplish as for she WW was pretty confused as to what was happening and even in Issue 4 we see Zatanna being scared of her because despite Diana helping them ,Diana had never wielded such power and thats what scared zee the most
No Caption Provided

Well, how powerful is that? The statement is very doubtful so is the story. Basically the mother of all magic got imprisoned by her own children because much her magic wasn’t with her?

Huh? how is it doubtful? Hecate was the one who spit her magic in order to hide it and she was waiting for any god or man to try and topple her from her throne as goddess of magic so that she could show them her rage.

She was trapped by the lords of order and chaos and they took magic from her after that.

Despite how powerful she is, Constantine drove out Wonder Woman, leaving just Hecate in the Body with a simple spell which caused her great pain

This never happened. Constantine summoned a great spell that almost made him die in order to fight the upside down man who more or less just laughed at that attack and proceeded to remove constantine's demon blood from his blood stream. When did constantine drive out WW because? i'm looking at my issues 3-4 and WH and i see nothing of the sort.

Just like another statements when it was claimed reality was breaking apart or something like that when hurricane was just spinning on Earth....

now i see what this is , ahaha, you have actually never read Witching hour because that scenario you're talking about is from a feat that is shared a lot on here but for one who doesn't know its context won't know what's happening. Just as you seem to be. This is that feat

No Caption Provided

in this scan, Hecate through WW already had control over life and death and control over nature, her next target which Circe reveals to Constantine, Zatanna, Swamp thing et al is the sphere of gods and she was going to any gods temple( which serve as gateways to the sphere of gods) in order to go and replace the third pillar of magic. which would grant her complete control over magic and that team would die as the magic they rely or are based on would be erased or rewritten.

Zatanna is doing nothing to Witch marked WW when she's consistently shown as an inferior being to her

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lvenger: how powerful is this version of Diana? She’s above Odin???

Dr_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_duby said:

i don't know what you're on about because literally everything you just said did not happen or is incorrect

1. who was cocky? Hecate or WW ? Hecate has immense power that warrants the cockiness of what she wanted to accomplish as for she WW was pretty confused as to what was happening and even in Issue 4 we see Zatanna being scared of her because despite Diana helping them ,Diana had never wielded such power and thats what scared zee the most
    I referred to Zatanna. Incorrect my ass. All of it happened.
No Caption Provided

Well, how powerful is that? The statement is very doubtful so is the story. Basically the mother of all magic got imprisoned by her own children because much her magic wasn’t with her?

Huh? how is it doubtful? Hecate was the one who spit her magic in order to hide it and she was waiting for any god or man to try and topple her from her throne as goddess of magic so that she could show them her rage.

In the same story it was stated she was being rebelled by the Gods or perhaps somebody whom she had given her magic to, which was against her will. So how is it wrong to say she was imprisoned by them? What do You disagree with me? No shit. She didn’t want to be overthroNed. The ugly face of Hecate was created through the misery of being imprisoned. Her fall made me question how powerful she really is and how the statements are questionable.

She was trapped by the lords of order and chaos and they took magic from her after that.

Despite how powerful she is, Constantine drove out Wonder Woman, leaving just Hecate in the Body with a simple spell which caused her great pain

This never happened.

Yes it did happen. Did you not read what happened to Wonder Woman and Witchfire? The fragment of her soul was still in the body and she wasn’t completely dead like the other hosts until Constantine pulled the trick and made things worse.

Constantine summoned a great spell that almost made him die in order to fight the upside down man who more or less just laughed at that attack and proceeded to remove constantine's demon blood from his blood stream. When did constantine drive out WW because? i'm looking at my issues 3-4 and WH and i see nothing of the sort.

Because you have never read the story.

Just like another statements when it was claimed reality was breaking apart or something like that when hurricane was just spinning on Earth....

now i see what this is , ahaha, you have actually never read Witching hour because that scenario you're talking about is from a feat that is shared a lot on here but for one who doesn't know its context won't know what's happening. Just as you seem to be. This is that feat

Lol, you blamed the flaw of your dumb scan on me simply because I don’t take it as impressive despite the exaggeration and you are telling Me I have never read the damn story. You are a butthurt illiterate.

No Caption Provided

in this scan, Hecate through WW already had control over life and death and control over nature, her next target which Circe reveals to Constantine, Zatanna, Swamp thing et al is the sphere of gods and she was going to any gods temple( which serve as gateways to the sphere of gods) in order to go and replace the third pillar of magic. which would grant her complete control over magic and that team would die as the magic they rely or are based on would be erased or rewritten.

Which never happened because Ww had returned the control Over the body by dealing with the other aspects of Hecate into working against the evil part. Also, I don’t see how she had a control over life or death their based on that feat alone. Why didn’t she just destroy the team if she really had it?

Zatanna is doing nothing to Witch marked WW when she's consistently shown as an inferior being to her

Because her magic was about to be bring disastrous consequence....

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_duby said:
@donotdenyyourfate said:
@dr_duby said:

I referred to Zatanna. Incorrect my ass. All of it happened.
No Caption Provided

In the same story it was stated she was being rebelled by the Gods or perhaps somebody whom she had given her magic to, which was against her will. So how is it wrong to say she was imprisoned by them? What do You disagree with me? No shit. She didn’t want to be overthroNed. The ugly face of Hecate was created through the misery of being imprisoned. Her fall made me question how powerful she really is and how the statements are questionable.

This never happened.

Yes it did happen. Did you not read what happened to Wonder Woman and Witchfire? The fragment of her soul was still in the body and she wasn’t completely dead like the other hosts until Constantine pulled the trick and made things worse.

Constantine summoned a great spell that almost made him die in order to fight the upside down man who more or less just laughed at that attack and proceeded to remove constantine's demon blood from his blood stream. When did constantine drive out WW because? i'm looking at my issues 3-4 and WH and i see nothing of the sort.

Lol, you blamed the flaw of your dumb scan on me simply because I don’t take it as impressive despite the exaggeration and you are telling Me I have never read the damn story. You are a butthurt illiterate.

No Caption Provided

Which never happened because Ww had returned the control Over the body by dealing with the other aspects of Hecate into working against the evil part. Also, I don’t see how she had a control over life or death their based on that feat alone. Why didn’t she just destroy the team if she really had it?

All these words and not a single point laid across. the gods envied her power and wanted it to themselves. Even zeus acknowledges she is beyond them in power that is why they summoned and bound her to a circle (fabricated as the moon) in order to then take magic from her by using incantations they had seen her perform. Mordru and the lords of order are the ones who did this. they were using her magic against her and she let them ( an assumption derived from the fact that she reduced herself to a maiden for the gods and when they try to replace with a new woman its when she rages and pulls down the seal of the dark multiverse which she had put and draws dark magic from the dark multiverse). Never in this scenario is her power questioned, the gods worshiped her and more than once acknowledge how she is beyond them in power and she grew fond of them and even in captivity she didn't try to rebel she just took it up until a new woman was intro'd (which is low-key a weird take by the writers lol)

in which issue did this specific scenario take place? i don't recall any interaction between constantine and Wonder woman and witchfire, IIRC constantine's spell was against the otherkind. so do tell me which issue, which page or post the scan to this. simple

You got jokes

oh more jokes. you're age and lack of understanding of a comic you claim to have read is showing. Read a comic and then come debate me.

Basic comprehension. i used future tense clearly saying it was what Hecate intended to do. She had control over life and death as we see the death entity fighting the team at Hecate's behest in the first pages of Witching hour plus Circe clearly says she has that control. Her target wasn't the team, her target was replacing the last pillar(the sphere of gods) in order to have complete control over magic and hence rewrite it. her control over that pillar would make her rewrite even gods, that team was a small fish to fry in her grand scheme which is clearly detailed by circe.

No. Because the sheer scale of power Witch marked wonder woman showed is beyond anything Zatanna showed. Zatanna is consistently shown as inferior and even reveals she is afraid of Diana in said state. Stop trying to debate facts shown on panel.

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this whole debate is pointless BTW. everyone who has read witching hour know how WW scales and then there's one guy debating she stops at zatanna. haha

Dr_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donotdenyyourfate: Yes, which was my words you seemed to dismiss and then proceeded to criticize me for no fcking reason. No, they did it against her will. She didn’t allow it to happen at all and using the understanding that her power was given to five witchmarked beings to hold to justify that shit is completely flawed.

No Caption Provided

She did it in order to preserve them from the “growing darkness” which I would assume to be the influence from the Dark Multiverse as she was portrayed as the opposite of the upside down man. To say she did it so the Gods could overwhelm her is stupid And has nothing to do with the actual story. In the end she was taken away by her “equal”.
Wow, you lying illiterate. You hypocrite. Calling me unknowlegable with the Comics you HAVE NEVER READ. This probably happened after the battle in Rama’s temple in Justice league dark.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Wonder Woman #57

Muuuuh “Constantine’s spell was against the otherkind“ when his simple spell accidentally removed Wonder Woman so Hecate took complete control.

It is not a joke but a truth because you are an illiterate and are butthurt. I never said it “NEVER HAPPNED” but I questioned the feat. Well, many ”future statements” are exaggerated and we have never seen her doing so, which is why I said it is questionable based on her anti feats. Well, does that indicate she has total control over both life and death? Well, sure, we do know her end goal but it wasn’t like for the most part she ignored. They were annoying him around and Causing him troubles and it is not like it would have been better for her to eliminate them before she did the rest....

Lol, no. That is ridiculous as Is the the first scan you posted. With the witch mark Wonder Woman is so powerful that she scared Z by creating a portal to an another side of a planet??? Even an unnamed green lantern can cross the universe in seconds or minutes... What Diana showed there was a pathetic level of reality warping...which should not have impressed Zatanna whom Constantine sometimes calls for assistance....

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_duby said:

@donotdenyyourfate: Yes, which was my words you seemed to dismiss and then proceeded to criticize me for no fcking reason. No, they did it against her will. She didn’t allow it to happen at all and using the understanding that her power was given to five witchmarked beings to hold to justify that shit is completely flawed.

No Caption Provided

She did it in order to preserve them from the “growing darkness” which I would assume to be the influence from the Dark Multiverse as she was portrayed as the opposite of the upside down man. To say she did it so the Gods could overwhelm her is stupid And has nothing to do with the actual story. In the end she was taken away by her “equal”.

Wow, you lying illiterate. You hypocrite. Calling me unknowlegable with the Comics you HAVE NEVER READ. This probably happened after the battle in Rama’s temple in Justice league dark.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Wonder Woman #57

Muuuuh “Constantine’s spell was against the otherkind“ when his simple spell accidentally removed Wonder Woman so Hecate took complete control.

It is not a joke but a truth because you are an illiterate and are butthurt. I never said it “NEVER HAPPNED” but I questioned the feat. Well, many ”future statements” are exaggerated and we have never seen her doing so, which is why I said it is questionable based on her anti feats. Well, does that indicate she has total control over both life and death? Well, sure, we do know her end goal but it wasn’t like for the most part she ignored. They were annoying him around and Causing him troubles and it is not like it would have been better for her to eliminate them before she did the rest....

Lol, no. That is ridiculous as Is the the first scan you posted. With the witch mark Wonder Woman is so powerful that she scared Z by creating a portal to an another side of a planet??? Even an unnamed green lantern can cross the universe in seconds or minutes... What Diana showed there was a pathetic level of reality warping...which should not have impressed Zatanna whom Constantine sometimes calls for assistance....

if your whole argument is based on wonder woman issue 57 any subsequent issues in that series then i rest my case. every argument i made was based the 48 page one shot series " the witching hour".

i have not read any issue in the wonder woman series ( and i did mention the argument we were having was based on the events in JLD 3-4 and from the actual 48 page witching hour comic)

but my argument still stands . The creator of magic channeling a fraction of her power through Diana achieved more than anything Zatanna showed from the mentioned comics above. Zatanna multiple times mentions how they are out of their league and expresses her fright towards Diana said state. THE END

WW clears this gauntlet

Dr_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donotdenyyourfate: No. Here is why it doesn’t. Most of times, it wasn’t even Wonder Woman in control and WW barely did anything good-written Zatanna couldn’t do or perhaps didn’t do it at all. Also she has also shown numerous vulnerabilities easily exploited by experienced magicians. And she doesn’t clear Based on feats...

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_duby: but when debating Witch marked wonder woman we include feats from when she was not in control. Because its still witch marked ww

Thus most of what hecate did through applies to her feats

And yes she has vulnerabilities but by sheer power she has almost every mage beat

By feats too

1: she beat rama kushna at her place of power

2: was on route to topple the sphere of gods (which ww' s morality) stopped

3: hurt the upside down man

These are feats zatanna cannot replicate because of the power difference

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She eats their magic and clears

Dr_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Dr_Duby

@donotdenyyourfate: Why? Why would it still be your fear when you are totally excluded from the matter? She was in charge for a small while then the rest had been Hecate.

Not really though...There are little she did on her own...

Not by shear power. Of course she had to vulnerable to that but even when Hecate is almost in a complete control she still stupidly fell for a simple trick Constantine used even though it backfired And so on....

I don’t think she did. Another avatar Hecate picked shit on a handful of her monks then the avatar was confronted by Wonder Woman and while they were fighting until Hecate fully erased her free will and decided to things on her own Rama fled. She didn’t fight WW.

The same outside down man who later defeated a more powerful Hecate? Hurting people in DC is all over the place. It is far from being impressive.

By the look, it seemed like she was at Olympus which all the Gods had fled... There is nothing to be garunteed that she could have done it if she wasn’t stopped. Also, the Crone was betrayed by her other personalities who put Diana back in control so Hecate died like a dumbass. Again, Constantine pulled the trick. I think if Z doesn’t get cocky she can replace WW with Hecate Which I would consider a victory.

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_duby said:

@donotdenyyourfate: Why? Why would it still be your fear when you are totally excluded from the matter? She was in charge for a small while then the rest had been Hecate.

Not really though...There are little she did on her own...

Not by shear power. Of course she had to vulnerable to that but even when Hecate is almost in a complete control she still stupidly fell for a simple trick Constantine used even though it backfired And so on....

I don’t think she did. Another avatar Hecate picked shit on a handful of her monks then the avatar was confronted by Wonder Woman and while they were fighting until Hecate fully erased her free will and decided to things on her own Rama fled. She didn’t fight WW.

The same outside down man who later defeated a more powerful Hecate? Hurting people in DC is all over the place. It is far from being impressive.

By the look, it seemed like she was at Olympus which all the Gods had fled... There is nothing to be garunteed that she could have done it if she wasn’t stopped. Also, the Crone was betrayed by her other personalities who put Diana back in control so Hecate died like a dumbass. Again, Constantine pulled the trick. I think if Z doesn’t get cocky she can replace WW with Hecate Which I would consider a victory.

Because Witch marked Diana means Diana under Hecate's influence (whether it's when she's good or bad it all falls under her being witch marked).

agreed. the upside down man somehow beating hecate while witch marked diana hurt him seemed like bad writing. But we later find out that in that moment, Hecate didn't really have her power. Circe( who was one of the witch marked) had somehow acquired all of Hecate's power before her death in issue #13 of JLD.

the constantine feat i won't really speak on it because i haven't read that issue. But Z can't really replace WW tbh. Hecate's history with WW goes back to when she was young and chosen as one of the avatars of the witch marked plus the events in War of the gods 1991 issues showed hecate's and ww ties again.

Dr_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donotdenyyourfate:

Well there is a time an actual ”witch marked Wonder Woman“ actually fought and we didn’t see impressive feats from her. Only under Hecate did we see anything good.

Yeah Circe stole all the chards leaving Hecate who was at full power to die like a powerless dumbass who just lost her power at the moment she needed it most.... Regardless the otherkind is depicted as an equal to Hecate in power and it was Z who summoned it. Why can’t we assume she would do it again here which means we would get the Otherkind vs not-all-Mark-collected Wonder Woman which would end in the favor of the Otherkind if the plot device isn’t in action this time like it was before.... At best the battle between the two would result in eternal struggle which Z would win because she can use it as a prep to plan for a new move.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds like Z can take it. I know Odin can. Thanos is probable. Thor even has a chance because he's resistant to magic and Mjolnir can drain it and cancel it.

Young_Justice_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That’s impressive.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By thebuckaronatr

@Knowledge_King said:

Sounds like Z can take it. I know Odin can. Thanos is probable. Thor even has a chance because he's resistant to magic and Mjolnir can drain it and cancel it.

Zatanna could not even tickle the earliest incarnation of the Upside Down Man who had trouble with Diana just being there, Odin is merely skyfather tier and Thor even far below that.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King said:

Zatanna could not even tickle the same Upside Down Man who had trouble with Diana just being there, Odin is merely skyfather tier and Thor even far below that.

OK? From the feats shown in the thread, WW's below that, even in this form. Even her hyperbole/statements have been matched and surpassed by Odin.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By thebuckaronatr

Diana with Hecates might solos the whole gauntlet at the same time. Odin is merely skyfather tier and the strongest of them and you need already abstract tier opponents to challenge Diana with just a part of her power from Witching Hour.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still don’t see why she isn’t eating the magic and clearing

Young_Justice_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What series is witching hour in?

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By thebuckaronatr

@Knowledge_King said:
@thebuckaronatr said:
@Knowledge_King said:

Zatanna could not even tickle the same Upside Down Man who had trouble with Diana just being there, Odin is merely skyfather tier and Thor even far below that.

OK? From the feats shown in the thread, WW's below that, even in this form. Even her hyperbole/statements have been matched and surpassed by Odin.

Diana with Hecates might below skyfather tier are you crazy? Hecate was threatening all Gods in the DC Verse at the same time and they were scarred like little schoolgirls in a haunted house and even the earlier Diana with just a part of the power from Witching Hour had a reality altering fight with enough energy to create a Universe

No Caption Provided

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Justice League Dark series and the Wonder Woman series and two Crossovers with The Witching Hour as part of their name.

Young_Justice_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@young_justice_fan said:

The Justice League Dark series and the Wonder Woman series and two Crossovers with The Witching Hour as part of their name.

So that’s why I was so confused after reading JLD. I need to read the tie-ins. Thank you.

Tedirey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears. She beats the gauntlet at the same time

Tedirey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_duby: @donotdenyyourfate:

The Upside Down Man and Hecate are equals like what the Great Evil Beast is to the Presence.

Only the witched-marked are effective against the Otherkind. Circe and Diana are among them.

Zatanna isn’t really effective here since magic is being rewritten. See earlier issues of JLD

The only reason UDM defeated Hecate is she is not at her full power.