Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Wishmaster vs Creeper (21 votes)

The Wishmaster 57%
The Creeper 43%
No Caption Provided

---

Speed equalized ..

First one to successfully decapitate opponent wins ..

Both know the other is immortal, and to go for beheading ..

Creeper has his battle axe, Wish has a sword ..

Both in character .. that is .. going for the kill .. lol

---

• 
Chromeskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, both can move faster than a human can react, so I'd argue their speed isn't that different. Like the Creeper flying down and snatching a person off the ground so quickly that others nearby only see a blur. he's also reacted to a shotgun blast, but that's likely an outlier

Creeper also has reflexes to not get run by car (most of the time)

Loading Video...

Mxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wishmaster is a guy that literally for 4 movies was just standing there and making wishes. It looks like dude is rusty after hundreds of years of immortality. He never learn how to fight properly. And Creeper may have one more advantage. His non human parts (wings and hood) are much more durable that rest of his body. His hood should protect his head from behind. Creeper's main weakness is more his inconsistent durability than anything. His regen is really good but it also takes awhile for him to grow back a body part. For example when he regrew his head look how long it took him. His regen is not like Wolverine or Deadpool, its not super combat viable. If ,Master inflicts major damage he'd have to basically let Creeper regenerate since it takes quite some time.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creeper

ALTLORD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creeper because he'll kill the Wishmaster with his bad acting

ALTLORD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mxy: Wish master is bad fighter and coward. I don't believe that he will be able to damage creeper enough. Prove me wrong.

Mxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@altlord: Lol, I'm not proving you shits. I mean, I'm not really arguing for Wishmaster here. I was saying that the Creeper doesn't have combat applicable regeneration and nothing you've shown (despite that you're a very defensive little bug) proves otherwise. He needs some time to heal from massive damage. But if you mean "Can you prove the Wishmaster is capable of harming Creeper", then well, that's not exactly a hard bar to cross

ALTLORD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ALTLORD

@mxy: sorry then man lol, me neither. Wishmaster has no skills to actually hit Creeper.. dude rely on his immortality and show almost zero combat skills. When he has fought in his movie i dont recall. Now Creeper show skills with meele weaponry.

Mxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lemillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chromeskull: @jaylinfreeman: @altlord: @mxy: It doesn't matter because win condition is decapitation. If they fought to the death then Creeper would loose as Wish is unkillable to anything except someone breaking his ruby. Which Creeper would not figure out unless he is a tactical strategist. Even normal humans decapitate Creeper before as Trish mention that they treied everything to kill him. Creeper has only 23 days of experience for every 23 years (and maybe he absorb memory of his victim) Wishmaster has 400 years mostly or even older than that

Avatar image for michael-jackson
Michael-Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creeper is being wanked here!

Unless I missed something but the Djinn from Wishmaster are Lovecraftian horrors that are unkillable, as far as story goes, and can only be bound into the gem.

Shoto_Todoroki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wishmaster blinks!

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By Zetsu-San

Under these conditions Creeper can kinda sorta technically win, I guess? I mean IIRC, Wishmaster doesn't really do anything unless he can exploit something you say, to bend reality. But really, the power gap here is MASSIVELY in Wishmaster's favor, and there are limits to Creeper's regen, that shouldn't really apply to an immaterial being like Wishmaster.

Aesop_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@altlord said:

Creeper because he'll kill the Wishmaster with his bad acting

😅🤣 Oh my God

Aesop_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wish, though Creeper is infinitely more terrifying.

Cambatta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michael-jackson: They are not Lovecraftian horrors, they are Djinn. In Islam (Islam like Christianity appears to have absorbed some of the beliefs of the people who became Islamic into their religion) God has three sapient creations, Angels, Djinn (spirits of fire) and humans. In Islam, the Djinn can have any moral perspective that humans can though the Djinn famously refused to bow to Adam. Mind you other than that, and the fact that what is called magic in the Islamic world is "actually" the actions of the Djinn, the legends about this other people vary from culture to culture. Wishmaster apparently decided that they were all evil imprisoned, omnipotent beings for some reason (mind you the series was awesome). They're killable. It just typically requires angelic weaponry to accomplish the deed. The protagonists in the first two movies never had access to the right equipment but 3 and 4 did. Same could be said for Creeper...

Avatar image for michael-jackson
Michael-Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cambatta: Thanks for the info. You are smart!

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wishmaster is a magical entity so him

EMlNEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@altlord: @mxy: @michael-jackson: @cambatta: On thread: Wishmaster stomps, but is The Creeper Gay? Creeper had Trish at his opportunity... but he chose the man instead... me myself I'd bang Trish unmercilessly. He chose to eat male parts, but he don't eat female parts. not to mention that on JC2 he only goes for the athletes at the bus completely ignoring the cheerleaders lmao. I always hold off of thought that the creeper is homossexual... not that I have a problem with that btw

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mxy said:

Wishmaster is a guy that literally for 4 movies was just standing there and making wishes. It looks like dude is rusty after hundreds of years of immortality. He never learn how to fight properly. And Creeper may have one more advantage. His non human parts (wings and hood) are much more durable that rest of his body. His hood should protect his head from behind. Creeper's main weakness is more his inconsistent durability than anything. His regen is really good but it also takes awhile for him to grow back a body part. For example when he regrew his head look how long it took him. His regen is not like Wolverine or Deadpool, its not super combat viable. If ,Master inflicts major damage he'd have to basically let Creeper regenerate since it takes quite some time.

This ^^^ 100% This. I agree.

ALTLORD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emlnem said:

@altlord: @mxy: @michael-jackson: @cambatta: On thread: Wishmaster stomps, but is The Creeper Gay? Creeper had Trish at his opportunity... but he chose the man instead... me myself I'd bang Trish unmercilessly. He chose to eat male parts, but he don't eat female parts. not to mention that on JC2 he only goes for the athletes at the bus completely ignoring the cheerleaders lmao. I always hold off of thought that the creeper is homossexual... not that I have a problem with that btw

yes

ALTLORD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ALTLORD

jesus christ, that trish girl was hot

kaylen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

😂😂 dead

UltimateChad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@altlord said:

jesus christ, that trish girl was hot

Horror movie first logic: Hotties being chased by an killer. Why not?

Horror movie second logic: Black ones always die, but no racism.. they just gotta die

Horror movie third logic: People always trip and act stupid and fall downstairs

Horror movie fourth logic: Asking to a killer "Hello is anyone there?" when the killer is right on the person's back.

LowTierGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By LowTierGod