Winter soldier elevator scene except MCU Cap is replaced by DCEU Aquaman and every Hydra agent is replaced by an MCU Cap

• 79 results
ponamis999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Winter soldier elevator scene except MCU Cap is replaced by DCEU Aquaman and every Hydra agent is replaced by an MCU Cap (79 votes)

Arthur ragdolls the Caps with ease 46%
Arthur takes them out with some effort 19%
Arthur takes them out after a long hard struggle 4%
Caps take him out in a very close fight. Many/most are ko'ed. 8%
Caps manage to take him out. Maybe a few are ko'ed. 5%
Caps overwhelms his ass and takes him out easily. 15%
Don't know 1%
Result 3%

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

One side must be ko'ed. No shields for the Caps. Armorless Aquaman.

• 
Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Aquaman one-shots 10 times.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 rajjarsalt  Online

Cap solos.

AshKetchum93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arthur is too durable and strong AND you put them in a confined space where Cap can't utilize his superior combat skills and where the highly likely destruction of the elevator would lead to all the Caps falling to their deaths while Arthur stands up and walks away

Avatar image for deactivated-608557dfde16e
deactivated-608557dfde16e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. Poor caps, Arthur would destroy them alongside the Elevator. The best they can do under those conditions is annoy him a bit.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only chance this team has is if Aquaman passes from being drunk.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He takes them out with some effort. However if you give them vibranium shields to all of them, they might be able to win.

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hell, even if you double their numbers, Arthur would still plow them

Arthur is 6k+ tonner and Cap is 5-10 tonner

Isocom79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckwheat:

Getting a bit carried away aren't you? I mean, who cares 'how well the bag was attached to the ceiling'

Seriously, some of the posters here take things to the nTh degree of being DCEU/MCU/FOX/whatever fanboys...

Isocom79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashketchum93:

You mean like how Captain America couldn't utilize his fighting skills against the Hydra agents? Oh wait...he did do that...

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Kingyang

How does someone who skydives face first out of a plane get hurt by Cap?

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isocom79 said:

Getting a bit carried away aren't you? I mean, who cares 'how well the bag was attached to the ceiling'

Seriously, some of the posters here take things to the nTh degree of being DCEU/MCU/FOX/whatever fanboys...

Just saying, that's not one of Cap's best feats. A

nd, although I do not consider myslelf a fan of any superhero, if I was to be a fan, it would be of Cap America. He and Supes are my favorites.

Still can see that Aquaman would defeat him in this fight.

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Caps eventually. One Black Manta was enough to rock Aquaman hand-to-hand. Caps don't need armor for super strength.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strike3:

Totally different, that was Atlantian tech equipped with Atlantian plasma blast which is what gave him a hard time. Without equipment they get stomped pretty badly.

WakeUpSid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap is a legit mid tier now .

There is a considerable chance they beat Arthur . Especially if we scale his feats off Agents of SHIELD and What If?...

AshKetchum93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By AshKetchum93

@isocom79: I'm gonna take it you don't watch boxing or MMA or aren't yourself a fighter but it is literally a fact about combat that the smaller the fight area, the greater the advantage is to the larger or stronger opponent. It is why especially heavyweight fighters are trained to work the ring, zone control, and confine their opponent to a corner. A skilled fighter benefits from agility and the space to dance around his opponent. If you restrict his ability to maneuver away, you worsen his chances of getting grabbed or struck. When someone much stronger than you lays their hands on you, it's over. They now have full reign to manhandle you. I'm not saying Cap isn't way more skilled than Arthur by any means, I'm just saying the confined space of an elevator drastically lessens the advantage he would have if this were an open arena where 20 caps could toy with him

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arthur would thrown them out..

MCU Cap is a 5 tonner at best while DCEU Arthur can liftt above 80.000 tonnes...

Isocom79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashketchum93:

Indeed. But we aren't talking about MMA, or Boxing. And we are talking about 10 guys who are as strong as Thor as established in AoU. 10 guys who can fight the Hulk, 10 guys who can fight Thanos, 10 guys who can certainly fight effective as a unit. This isn't just that simple. Not say they all win, but confined spaces in this situation aren't automatically to Aquaman's advantage

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the magnetic cuff works on Arthur, there's a strong chance the Caps would take him down , especially when they have their Shields.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arthur's quickest route to victory is chucking as many Caps through the glass elevator as he can, he by far out stats the Captains by a large margin but 10 Caps is nothing to scoff at and hes fairly hard to KO so it will be a tough bout in such a tight space.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingyang said:

Lol funny enough Cap has done the same though I imagine the desert feels tougher than the ocean.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingyang said:

Lol funny enough Cap has done the same though I imagine the desert feels tougher than the ocean.

Cap has not done the same thing, Aquaman used his face and Cap used his vibranium shield that disperses all that kinetic energy. Make this Mera and it is still a stomp. Cap is no where near a man who surfboards parademons through skyscrapers. Not comparable in the slightest. Lock thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingyang: I was joking because Cap did jump head first out of the plane at the begining of TWS but flipped feet first into the water at the bottom.

Again wasnt actually saying anything other than ironically mentioning Cap did a similar thing but not as impressive.

Octavian130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Aquaman takes forever to beat them into submission, or Caps barely edge out a victory. Aquaman's stats are not the same on land as they are in water.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Octavian130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Octavian130

@kingyang said:

@octavian130: Please explain how Cap wins.

Most likely overwhelming him. Black Manta, if memory serves correct was able to beat a armorless Aquaman around. Considering Cap should be vastly superior to Black Manta in stats such as strength... (cap + throws motorcycle = destroyed van https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_super/11134/111345556/6369705-cap-slipped%20out.gif) also kicking a pickup truck hard enough to send a soldier flying away on impact https://gfycat.com/welltodogratefulhuemul

durability.. (Given, he had his shield, but i THINK some of this should be able to be applied to the Captain himself for the first one.) https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_super/11134/111345556/6369705-cap-slipped%20out.gif if not here's another feat similar https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_super/11134/111345556/6388116-cap%20surviving%20ultron%20prime%27s%20repulsor.gif (withstanding a blast from ultron prime which can easily melt metal)

and also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSTO0AffwVw#t=1m34s (bad at math, but this is opening scene of TWS - i believe this is a couple thousand feet drop into the water he managed to survive and was up kicking Hydra butt a few seconds later.)

This is off the top of my head, but i can find more. Considering Aquaman has not been stated to have his stats in water(though if he has been stated to have them - i've missed it and will change my statement), either Aquaman barely edges out a victory, or the Caps do. Either way, this is not an easy fight.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By X_insignia1

@octavian130:

His stats in land and water are the same, Vulko confirmed this in the movie. He was already capable of knocking Steppenwoof back several meters on land.

Secondly he didn't struggle with Manta until he was equipped with Atlantian tech. Cap's not equipped with Atlantian tech/armor here.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@octavian130:

Also here's Vulko's quote:

"Vulko: Being an Atlantean means being more than just being able to breathe in water. Your body is equipped to survive the extreme cold, and pressure, and your eyes adjust to see in the dark."

Nothing in there says anything about water amping his stats while off land.

Octavian130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@octavian130:

His stats in land and water are the same, Vulko confirmed this in the movie. He was already capable of knocking Steppenwoof back several meters on land.

Secondly he didn't struggle with Manta until he was equipped with Atlantian tech. Cap's not equipped with Atlantian tech/armor here.

Wait, they are? ..... I retract my statement then. If Aquaman's stats on land and water are equal, than he stomps the Caps.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arthur One shots each of them

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isocom79: Cap has never been established to be as strong as Thor. Except when worthy.

Isocom79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckwheat:

And it was established in Avengers Age of Ultron that he was worthy

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Buckwheat

@isocom79 said:

And it was established in Avengers Age of Ultron that he was worthy

Yeah, but according to OP Cap does not have Mjolnir in this fight.

10 Worthy Caps with Thor stats would be spite against Aquaman, come on.