Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KingHype
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

SET UP: Due to the unusual amount of missing person cases in Derry, Sam and Dean decide to track down whatever is exactly is the cause both believing it to be a powerful and deadly monster.

The two brothers quickly set up shop and take action.

Starting equipment: Impala, of course, Ruby's Knife, their various shotguns, and pistols and so on.

R1: No Losers Club with the exception of Mike Hanlon are around. Sam and Dean may use the information he has gathered about IT to aid their cause. Both have 1-week prep to learn all they can and enter the sewers to kill Pennywise.

Winchesters have Colt

R2: No Losers Club members exist nor can they be contacted for information. Sam and Dean must do all the legwork by themselves in learning about Pennywise/IT. Bobby and Castiel (original power levels) may assist them as well.

NO COLT

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Winchesters stomp

KingHype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

DietMtnDew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think the Colt would put Pennywise down, Lucifer said "There's only five things in all of creation that that gun can't kill, and I just happen to be one of them." and I would say that the Colt also couldn't kill God, Death, or the Darkness as they all came before creation to. I say Pennywise wins round 1.

My guess is that round 2 will actually be more in favor of the Winchesters even without Hanlons info because of Bobby (who seems to know almost everything or is able to learn almost anything very quickly) and Castiel. All team members have shown that they can work through mind games (like Bobby seeing his dead wife or Cas having to see the effects of some of the stuff he has pulled) and can power through till the battle where I am sure Bobby will figure out they need a hand of God (because it takes something blessed by God or the Turtle in the King universe who is practicly the same thing) to put Pennywise back to sleep for 30 years. Can they kill Pennywise? Nope, but they can make him go to sleep in this round.

randell1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dietmtndew: if there was a crossover that would mean that IT is part of the Supernatural universe. i highly doubt that Pennywise would be immune to the colt which can pretty much kill anything, and i highly doubt that pennywise would be one of those beings immune. if there was a crossover and Pennywise was a monster in the supernatural universe that means his mother would have to be Eve and she isn't immune to the colt