Willow (buffyverse) vs. The Charmed Ones (Charmed)

• 129 results
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Whos got the better mojo?
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Cherry Bomb

Willow has better 'mojo', she can say just a few words and cast an epic spell, whereas the Charmed one's need full phrases.
But in the general battle, then the Charmed Ones. Piper can easily freeze her, while Paige orbs her somewhere or Piper blows her up.

VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By VIZION2011

willoe can let herself be possesed by the dark force's and compeletly tunrn them into the uncharmed ones

I Came To Play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By I Came To Play

This has already been done..and willow stomps 

and no Piper can not freeze or blow her up as her powers do not work on more powerful witches/Good witches which willow is 

and no willow does not have to utter a single word for her spells to work as she has transmuted a club full of people into animals altered sizes made it so that her and her friends didnt exists at the same time in one reality despite being in the same room, telekinesis, augmenting her strength, teleporting healing, summoning lightning, telepathy turning a streets into lakes of water summoning an attack that took down a demi god etc etc etc

willow stomps...the end

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Kurrent

The power of three will set them free

I Came To Play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By I Came To Play

the power of three will have the magic ripped from their bodies before they even knew they were in a fight 

willow solos hurts Gods and demi gods....shell take one look at the bimbos whos magic wont even work on here and then rip the skin from their bodies...the end...why do people still talk after i said the end...its just crazy 

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fire Star

Charmed Ones.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@Fire Star said:
"Charmed Ones. "

Piper is a Beast.  Between the freezing and the exploding, she could be extremely dangerous. 
Paige's abiilty to orb could also prove to be effective 
Phoebe..........................................does she have her ACTUAL powers?  Or is she just "Phoebe"? 
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By Magian

As much as I like Charmed, Willow wins.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@ComicMan24 said:
"As much as I like Charmed, Willow wins. "

Depends on what magic she uses, as well as whether or not she is evil. 
I Came To Play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By I Came To Play

*sigh* 

why do people not ever listen 

for the second time.......pipers powers do not work on good witches.....pipers powers do not work on more powerful magical beings....both of witch (get it...witch) willow is......and on topfof that...pipers...along with page and pheobes powers do not work on beings or objects who can absorb magic....which willow can and will do as it is her default move......if that doesnt tell you that willow stomps 

willow has the power to hurt and kills gods.....has been trained by a God...and with a mere look can transmute them all into whatever the hell she wants...not to mention the mind raping of Demonic beings who are normally immune to mind raping...wtf do you think shes going to do to the charmed ones? WTF can the charmed ones possibly do to willow =/ 

WIllow stomps..this isnt even a debate 

No Caption Provided
EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By EnSabahNurX
@I Came To Play said:

" the power of three will have the magic ripped from their bodies before they even knew they were in a fight 

willow solos hurts Gods and demi gods....shell take one look at the bimbos whos magic wont even work on here and then rip the skin from their bodies...the end...why do people still talk after i said the end...its just crazy 

"
the question is: is this battle with good willow or dark willow(good willow would never skin someone alive)? because if she's evil piper can freeze her, even if it just slows her down and she can blow her up(even if it just blasts her across the room and the blast always works)
And the charmed ones just need to hold their book and they are protected from attacks, which can stall just long enough to say the power of three will set us free and willow is toast XD
Also piper can freeze willows blasts, paige can orb the blast or orb willow
This battle simply comes down to timing
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@I Came To Play:
Don't say "Piper's powers don't work on good witches" when they are obviously in a brawl.  Hell, for that matter, Billie was a good witch too. 
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By Magian
@White Mage said:
"@ComicMan24 said:
"As much as I like Charmed, Willow wins. "
Depends on what magic she uses, as well as whether or not she is evil.  "

Good point.
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By Wyldsong

I have got to go with Willow on this one.  From what I have seen of Charmed, Willow does more stuff casually and with ease than the Charmed ones, has been in the depths of evil and good magics, and works powerful spells solo (like awakening the chosen ones world wide).  I can't see where the three would give her much trouble.

I Came To Play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By I Came To Play
@White Mage:
*sigh* 

wtf are you even talking about =/ 

Pipers powers do not work on good witches...her being in a fictional fight on a comic book dedicated website isnt going to change the fact that her powers do not work...on good witches =/ 

piper froze billy when billie was not only turned into a demon but she was also weakened...what happened every time before that...oh yeah she failed horribly 

Willow stomps...kay
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
"@I Came To Play said:
"*sigh* 

why do people not ever listen 

for the second time.......pipers powers do not work on good witches.....pipers powers do not work on more powerful magical beingd....both of witch willow is......and on topf of that...pipers...along with page and pheobes powers do not work on beings or objects who can absorb magic....which willow can and will do as it is her default move......if that doesnt tell you that willow stomps 

willow has the power to hurt and kills gods.....has been trained by a God...and with a mere look can transmute them all into whatever the hell she wants...not to mention the mind raping of Demonic beings who are normally immune to mind raping...wtf do you think shes going to do to the charmed ones? 

WIllow stomps..this isnt even a debate 

"
Pipers power to blow things up has never been tested on a good witch for that to be stated so matter of factly, it still has the the ability to act as a conscussive blasts which packs a bigger punch than Buffys fist, which made an impact on Willow.  This was done and there was no clear winner simply because people on Willows side refused to acknowledge that empath Phoebe can tap the powers of any being who has magic that is connected to their emotional states, Willows power are certainly connected to her emotions, which could give Phoebe a chance at deflecting or tapping them directly. "

Not to mention the fact that Willow is screwed if she tries to use projectiles.  Between Piper has frozen powers plent of times before, and Paige has reversed them.  I understand why people would back Willow and all, but as long as Piper has the ability to tear her to shreads, this isn't straightforward. 
EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By EnSabahNurX

Piper blasted billie's sister kristy who was actually a good witch(she believed the charmed ones were evil but still had intentions to do good)
And they never said piper's blast doesn't work on good witches(afraid she would blow prue up when she was first using them), it was only stated her her freeze doesn't work on them but does affect any blast they use
Empathic phoebe can tap into willows powers because they are emotion based(demonstrated in the show often that her emotions change her power level)
Paige's orbing TK if she was desperate enough could actually kill willow by calling for a vital organ, and she can deflect attacks doesn't always need to call it out to use her powers 
Or paige can orb the book of shadows and just have all three hold it and they are protected

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@I Came To Play said:

" @White Mage: *sigh*  wtf are you even talking about =/  Pipers powers do not work on good witches...her being in a fictional fight on a comic book dedicated website isnt going to change the fact that her powers do not work...on good witches =/  piper froze billy when billie was not only turned into a demon but she was also weakened...what happened every time before that...oh yeah she failed horribly   Willow stomps...kay "

Jesus, if you are going to get an alternate account, you could AT LEAST try and get a new av.   

1. Billie was good when she fought alongside her sister.  Her actions were twisted, but her perspective was still "justified" if you will. 
 2. If a witch is attacking her, she has no defense?  BULLSH*T 
3. See 1 
4. See 1.

I Came To Play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By I Came To Play
@EnSabahNurX said:
" @I Came To Play said:

" the power of three will have the magic ripped from their bodies before they even knew they were in a fight 

"
the question is: is this battle with good willow or dark willow(good willow would never skin someone alive)? because if she's evil piper can freeze her, even if it just slows her down and she can blow her up(even if it just blasts her across the room and the blast always works) And the charmed ones just need to hold their book and they are protected from attacks, which can stall just long enough to say the power of three will set us free and willow is toast XD Also piper can freeze willows blasts, paige can orb the blast or orb willow This battle simply comes down to timing "
it doesnt matter which willow it is because either one would stomp. 

Dark willow skins people alive..good willow transmutes people into animals banishes them to other dimensions or just plain rains lightning down on your face 

if shes evil piper still cant freeze her because willow in power >>>>>piper Pipers powers do not work on people more powerful than her....and once again...willow can absorb magic..which mans her powers will not work on her...either way. 

Idk where you got they just need to hold their book and theyre protected stuff from. In fact i remember several episodes were they were dodging attacks while looking through the book. 

ugh spare me sir.....willow says sleep and then they sleep. 

im not going to repeat myself with the she absorbs magic thing..i made that perfectly clear  

this battle does not come down to timing....this battle comes down to the charmed ones not being able to do a damn thing against willow =/ 

willow stomps
I Came To Play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By I Came To Play
@White Mage said:
"

@I Came To Play said:

" @White Mage: *sigh*  wtf are you even talking about =/  Pipers powers do not work on good witches...her being in a fictional fight on a comic book dedicated website isnt going to change the fact that her powers do not work...on good witches =/  piper froze billy when billie was not only turned into a demon but she was also weakened...what happened every time before that...oh yeah she failed horribly   Willow stomps...kay "

Jesus, if you are going to get an alternate account, you could AT LEAST try and get a new av.   

1. Billie was good when she fought alongside her sister.  Her actions were twisted, but her perspective was still "justified" if you will. 
3. See 1 
4. See 1.

"
jesus if youre just going to act like a butthurt little fanboy you mind as well just leave as you should already know you bitching about alternate accounts bothers me none...so dont even waste your time 

1. Biller was turned into a demon and attacked the charmed ones hen piper was able to freeze her....how about you watch the episode instead of reading over some wiki site...kay? 
2. No if a good witch is attacking her she has no defense.......do you even watch the show....no apparently you do not 
3. see you dont know what youre talking about 
4 see 3 
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@I Came To Play said:
" @EnSabahNurX said:
" @I Came To Play said:

"
the question is: is this battle with good willow or dark willow(good willow would never skin someone alive)? because if she's evil piper can freeze her, even if it just slows her down and she can blow her up(even if it just blasts her across the room and the blast always works) And the charmed ones just need to hold their book and they are protected from attacks, which can stall just long enough to say the power of three will set us free and willow is toast XD Also piper can freeze willows blasts, paige can orb the blast or orb willow This battle simply comes down to timing "
it doesnt matter which willow it is because either one would stomp.  Dark willow skins people alive..good willow transmutes people into animals banishes them to other dimensions or just plain rains lightning down on your face  if shes evil piper still cant freeze her because willow in power >>>>>piper Pipers powers do not work on people more powerful than her....and once again...willow can absorb magic..which mans her powers will not work on her...either way.   Idk where you got they just need to hold their book and theyre protected stuff from. In fact i remember several episodes were they were dodging attacks while looking through the book.  ugh spare me sir.....willow says sleep and then they sleep.  im not going to repeat myself with the she absorbs magic thing..i made that perfectly clear   this battle does not come down to timing....this battle comes down to the charmed ones not being able to do a damn thing against willow =/  willow stomps "

1. Not true. 
2.Phoebe cast a spell that effected everyone at her class reunion.  JUST PHOEBE. 
3.That Dark Willow and Piper thing is just bull.  The charmed ones have taken out powerful beings before, and Piper has soloed on several occassions, simply because she has that power of hers.   
The rest: already countered in past posts.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@I Came To Play said:
" @White Mage said:
"

@I Came To Play said:

3. See 1 
4. See 1.

"
jesus if youre just going to act like a butthurt little fanboy you mind as well just leave as you should already know you bitching about alternate accounts bothers me none...so dont even waste your time  1. Biller was turned into a demon and attacked the charmed ones hen piper was able to freeze her....how about you watch the episode instead of reading over some wiki site...kay? 2. No if a good witch is attacker her she has no defense.......do you even watch the show....no apparently you do not 3. see you dont know what youre talking about 4 see 3  "

1. You're still sore over the fact that I called you out in that Rosalie vs. Faith thread, aren't you?   
2. You keep ignoring the fact that the Charmed ones attacked both of those bastards with relative ease.  Stop. 
3. YOU of all people shouldn't use the "wiki" insult.  Come on now.   
4. A person trying to KILL them is someone who they have a defense against.  That's like saying Phoebe couldn't kick. 
5. lol
I Came To Play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By I Came To Play
@White Mage said:
" @I Came To Play said:
" @EnSabahNurX said:
" @I Came To Play said:

"
it doesnt matter which willow it is because either one would stomp.  Dark willow skins people alive..good willow transmutes people into animals banishes them to other dimensions or just plain rains lightning down on your face  if shes evil piper still cant freeze her because willow in power >>>>>piper Pipers powers do not work on people more powerful than her....and once again...willow can absorb magic..which mans her powers will not work on her...either way.   Idk where you got they just need to hold their book and theyre protected stuff from. In fact i remember several episodes were they were dodging attacks while looking through the book.  ugh spare me sir.....willow says sleep and then they sleep.  im not going to repeat myself with the she absorbs magic thing..i made that perfectly clear   this battle does not come down to timing....this battle comes down to the charmed ones not being able to do a damn thing against willow =/  willow stomps "
1. Not true. 2.Phoebe cast a spell that effected everyone at her class reunion.  JUST PHOEBE. 3.That Dark Willow and Piper thing is just bull.  The charmed ones have taken out powerful beings before, and Piper has soloed on several occassions, simply because she has that power of hers.   The rest: already countered in past posts. "
1. i could not possibly care less about your opinion. Dark willow had enough power to destroy the entire planet...and good aka current willow is far more powerful 

2. oh wow pheobe casts  spell that effected people at her class reunion thats awesome..willow made an army full of thousands of demons dance =/  Come back when pheobe blasts demi gods away like nothing. Come back when spells actually matter to willow...like the one giles tried to casts on willow and she simply said "No" and they didnt work...kay

3. Sir again with the me caring thing..and not being able to. Pipers powers do not work on more powerful magical beings..this has been shown and stated idk how many times.Pipers powers did nothing against cole.. balthazar..the source and many others..so just shhh kay. Piper has soloed a bunch of nobody low level demons...again come back when she can solo gods Like willow...kay 

you didnt counter anything 

willow stomps
I Came To Play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By I Came To Play
@White Mage said:
" @I Came To Play said:
" @White Mage said:
"

@I Came To Play said:

3. See 1 
4. See 1.

"
jesus if youre just going to act like a butthurt little fanboy you mind as well just leave as you should already know you bitching about alternate accounts bothers me none...so dont even waste your time  1. Biller was turned into a demon and attacked the charmed ones hen piper was able to freeze her....how about you watch the episode instead of reading over some wiki site...kay? 2. No if a good witch is attacker her she has no defense.......do you even watch the show....no apparently you do not 3. see you dont know what youre talking about 4 see 3  "
1. You're still sore over the fact that I called you out in that Rosalie vs. Faith thread, aren't you?   2. You keep ignoring the fact that the Charmed ones attacked both of those bastards with relative ease.  Stop. 3. YOU of all people shouldn't use the "wiki" insult.  Come on now.   4. A person trying to KILL them is someone who they have a defense against.  That's like saying Phoebe couldn't kick. 5. lol "
1. i dont even know who you are XD. but im glad to see that i somehow impacted your life so....and in that thread i and pretty much everyone else said faith stomps...you must have been the other guy 

2. attacked both of what bastards....who are you talking abour...bille and christy....pipers powers didnt work on either one of them when they both were evil...and her powers didnt work on billie when billie was good and not turned into a demon....and her sisters were all killed trying to fight them and they dont have molecule of willows power XD.  

3. Me of all people...lol wtf is that suppose to even mean XD what are you going to falsely accuse me of something now..c..cool beans 

4. there powers do not work on good witches.......the end...their powers do not work on more powerful beings...ie cole...the source...billie...and christy...zankou...not that it matters because willow can just absorb their magic and make her own..same as what she did to amy....the same as what everyone else who could absorb magic did against the charmed ones. Sir...just shh and go away kay...you cant debate to save your life....not well at least 

willow stomps
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@I Came To Play:
1. You couldn't care less, and yet, you respond OH SO faithfully.  Beautiful 
2. Which demi God are you referring to?  Also, spells DO matter to Willow.  She's had to cast them on several occassions. 
3. Willow has been at risk of dying before, so how exactly is this relevant? 
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@I Came To Play said:
" This has already been done..and willow stomps  and no Piper can not freeze or blow her up as her powers do not work on more powerful witches/Good witches which willow is  and no willow does not have to utter a single word for her spells to work as she has transmuted a club full of people into animals altered sizes made it so that her and her friends didnt exists at the same time in one reality despite being in the same room, telekinesis, augmenting her strength, teleporting healing, summoning lightning, telepathy turning a streets into lakes of water summoning an attack that took down a demi god etc etc etc willow stomps...the end "
that was in like, season 1.
Piper has frozen and blown up good witches since then
EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By EnSabahNurX

Um just because someone is more powerful than piper doesn't mean she can't freeze them, she froze belthazor when she wasn't even that strong yet and her powers are constantly expanding and getting stronger, only certain demons can't be frozen(it's part of their power set) and good witches
Besides they just have to start saying the power of three spell and they win because it cancels out everyone's powers used against them, that chant took out the source and the entire underworld council 
Oh good or dark willow matters
Dark willow can be frozen, even if just for 3 seconds(enough time for power of three spell), only upper level demons can't be(litvac or the source), lightning doesn't work as long as piper can freeze or paige has her orbing TK
Phoebe technically still has her pyrokinesis just chooses not to use it(angel of destiny episode after the source's death), that power is never addressed again because she fears it will make her evil again, or she can tap into her past self's pyro power(yea it's possible, paige proved it), or if this battle takes place two years after the series phoebe may have her electric powers(was her next power, she was to get)
Phoebe can use willows power against her because of her empathy(don't say willow's powers aren't emotional it was shown they were)
 The charmed ones could use there astral selves to distract willow like they did to xanku, and do the power of three spell and they are safely else where
Or distract will astral form long enough for paige to use the pyrite crystals to trap willow in a cage even for a moment, or over charge the crystals to electrify willow, prue did this in and almost killed cole, the crystals also can be used to protect them from an outer assault like if willow was to blast them(insinuated use in multiple episodes)

Oh the book of shadows has a protective aura and can block magic attacks if used as a barrier, won't protect entire bodies but can stop straight attacks 

I Came To Play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By I Came To Play

1. Its called debating..if you want to sit there and babble about non topic related things then 

No Caption Provided

2. the one she beat duh......i love how you simply ignored the fact that i mentioned giles trying to cast spells on willow and she simply said no ad they didnt work..and then babbled on about how willow casts spells.........even thou she doesnt need to....brilliant 

3. willow can die and she can bring herself back to life...oh and heal...create force fields etc etc etc.....just stop talking.... 

willow stomps
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cherry Bomb

The Charmed One's totally take this.
Even there chant  "The Power of Three Will Set Us Free" would atleast hold Willow off, while piper blows her up (she doesn't even have to kill her, just injure)

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@I Came To Play said:
" @White Mage said:
" @I Came To Play said:
" @White Mage said:
"

@I Came To Play said:

3. See 1 
4. See 1.

"
1. You're still sore over the fact that I called you out in that Rosalie vs. Faith thread, aren't you?   2. You keep ignoring the fact that the Charmed ones attacked both of those bastards with relative ease.  Stop. 3. YOU of all people shouldn't use the "wiki" insult.  Come on now.   4. A person trying to KILL them is someone who they have a defense against.  That's like saying Phoebe couldn't kick. 5. lol "
1. i dont even know who you are XD. but im glad to see that i somehow impacted your life so....and in that thread i and pretty much everyone else said faith stomps...you must have been the other guy  2. attacked both of what bastards....who are you talking abour...bille and christy....pipers powers didnt work on either one of them when they both were evil...and her powers didnt work on billie when billie was good and not turned into a demon....and her sisters were all killed trying to fight them and they dont have molecule of willows power XD.   3. Me of all people...lol wtf is that suppose to even mean XD what are you going to falsely accuse me of something now..c..cool beans   4. there powers do not work on good witches.......the end...their powers do not work on more powerful beings...ie cole...the source...billie...and christy...zankou...not that it matters because willow can just absorb their magic and make her own..same as what she did to amy....the same as what everyone else who could absorb magic did against the charmed ones. Sir...just shh and go away kay...you cant debate to save your life....not well at least  willow stomps "

1. You left an impression on a lot of people..........................that's why we still hate to see you show up.  And the match was split.  BTW, for someone who didn't remember me, you sure did know exactly what I was talking about. 
2.Billy and Christy fought against Phoebe Piper and Paige, and there powers were clashing.  They TOTALLY attacked them.   
3. They banished the Source.............................TWICE. 
4. I'm referring to the time that you flat out lied and tried to use moderate wiki knowledge in our Twilight debate. 
5. I love how you said that their powers don't work on more powerful beings, and then proceed to give a list of people their powers have worked on. 
6. Oh no........SPIKE told me I can't debate to save my life.  Whatever will I do?  
I Came To Play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By I Came To Play
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @I Came To Play said:
" This has already been done..and willow stomps  and no Piper can not freeze or blow her up as her powers do not work on more powerful witches/Good witches which willow is  and no willow does not have to utter a single word for her spells to work as she has transmuted a club full of people into animals altered sizes made it so that her and her friends didnt exists at the same time in one reality despite being in the same room, telekinesis, augmenting her strength, teleporting healing, summoning lightning, telepathy turning a streets into lakes of water summoning an attack that took down a demi god etc etc etc willow stomps...the end "
that was in like, season 1. Piper has frozen and blown up good witches since then "
now that wasnt just in season 1 and went into all season as shown when she couldnt do squat against billie 

@EnSabahNurX
said:
"  Um just because someone is more powerful than piper doesn't mean she can't freeze them, she froze belthazor when she wasn't even that strong yet and her powers are constantly expanding and getting stronger, only certain demons can't be frozen(it's part of their power set) and good witches Besides they just have to start saying the power of three spell and they win because it cancels out everyone's powers used against them, that chant took out the source and the entire underworld council  Oh good or dark willow matters Dark willow can be frozen, even if just for 3 seconds(enough time for power of three spell), only upper level demons can't be(litvac or the source), lightning doesn't work as long as piper can freeze or paige has her orbing TK Phoebe technically still has her pyrokinesis just chooses not to use it(angel of destiny episode after the source's death), that power is never addressed again because she fears it will make her evil again, or she can tap into her past self's pyro power(yea it's possible, paige proved it), or if this battle takes place two years after the series phoebe may have her electric powers(was her next power, she was to get) Phoebe can use willows power against her because of her empathy(don't say willow's powers aren't emotional it was shown they were)  The charmed ones could use there astral selves to distract willow like they did to xanku, and do the power of three spell and they are safely else where Or distract will astral form long enough for paige to use the pyrite crystals to trap willow in a cage even for a moment, or over charge the crystals to electrify willow, prue did this in and almost killed cole, the crystals also can be used to protect them from an outer assault like if willow was to blast them(insinuated use in multiple episodes) Oh the book of shadows has a protective aura and can block magic attacks if used as a barrier, won't protect entire bodies but can stop straight attacks  "
*sigh* she couldnt freeze cole....she..im not going through the list again...she cant freeze powerful magical beings..the end 

willow says sleep and they lose..willow thinks...they lose 

dark willow cant be frozen as her powers do not work on more power bings....good god. Did she freeze the triad..no..did she freeze christy no...zankou..no....no...no. And once again...someone keeps responding and ignoring the fact that willow absorbs magic....awesome 

sorry but piper nor paige are faster than lightning so...........yeah =/  

i didnt even bother reading past that as im already tired of this 

you want a response make this crap readable..and muc shorter 

willow stomps
I Came To Play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By I Came To Play
@White Mage:

i didnt even bother reading past you left.....come back when you turn 13 kay?

@Cherry Bomb said:

" The Charmed One's totally take this. Even there chant  "The Power of Three Will Set Us Free" would atleast hold Willow off, while piper blows her up (she doesn't even have to kill her, just injure) "

lol god i love fanboys 

before they finish their sentance...the same as anya...willow you hav....bm lightning to the face.....or my favorite...(sleep)...the end  

yes repeat piper blows her up when pipers powers dont work on good witches or more powerful beings....thats awesome 

No Caption Provided

willow turns them all into rats.....end fight 
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By WARLOCK2792

He said neither Piper or Paige are faster than lightning, but they were shown to freeze and teleport balls of electricity.........................does that make sense to anyone?

Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@I Came To Play said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @I Came To Play said:
that was in like, season 1. Piper has frozen and blown up good witches since then "
now that wasnt just in season 1 and went into all season as shown when she couldnt do squat against billie 

Are you serious? have you ever watched Charmed?
Season 8 ... she froze Billy and blew up Christie's arm. She could've done more damage if she wasn't holding back..
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@I Came To Play:  I'm a girl and Piper's powers do affect good witches actually. Hence my previous comment.
I Came To Play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By I Came To Play

Yup it makes perfect sense because they never froze or teleported or froze balls of electricity.....balls of fire is not electricty.....want me to name how many times the chamred ones...including pheobe and piper have been blasted in the chest by balls of fire? 

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@I Came To Play: You're dignity is sooooooooooo up for grabs. 
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @I Came To Play said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @I Came To Play said:

Are you serious? have you ever watched Charmed? Season 8 ... she froze Billy and blew up Christie's arm. She could've done more damage if she wasn't holding back.. "

If her powers don't work on "good witches", then why was Billie running like a bitch when Piper saw she was still alive?  Do you see the flaws with his arguments?  Seriously. 

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#39  Edited By Wyldsong
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:

or they could say the power of three will set use free which acts as shield that nullifies magic directed at them while vanquishing enemies at the same time. "
From what I understand, the power of three thing doesn't nullify magic, but does make them highly resistant. 

I've seen some of Charmed, read some stuff, and to be honest, I haven't seen or read anything that makes me think they have a chance against Willow.  She's nearly destroyed the world (only to be stopped by Xander who got through to her humanity), has turned aside spells cast at her, taken magics from others, used mind control, telepathy, telekinesis, imbued ALL potential Slayer's on the Earth with their Slayer powers, has healed herself from injury, and just has a ton of feats too numerous for me to mention (for a good glimpse, check out her page here on the vine).  I just don't think they have the firepower or ability to take the  "big all-powerful earth-mother witch goddess" on without massive amounts of prep, and even then it's iffy.  I just don't see it happening.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@I Came To Play said:
" Yup it makes perfect sense because they never froze or teleported or froze balls of electricity.....balls of fire is not electricty.....want me to name how many times the chamred ones...including pheobe and piper have been blasted in the chest by balls of fire?  "
Paige has orbed energy and zaps of electricity, so has Piper.  Season 1 when the ghost attacks them with electricity.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@White Mage said:

" @I Came To Play: You're dignity is sooooooooooo up for grabs. 
@Cherry Bomb said:

" @I Came To Play said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @I Came To Play said:

Are you serious? have you ever watched Charmed? Season 8 ... she froze Billy and blew up Christie's arm. She could've done more damage if she wasn't holding back.. "
If her powers don't work on "good witches", then why was Billie running like a bitch when Piper saw she was still alive?  Do you see the flaws with his arguments?  Seriously.   "
exactly, I don't think he's ever watched Charmed.  When Billie was dying from that demonic virus, she froze her then and when Christy was gonna kill the demon in the underworld, Piper blew up her arm.  If Phoebe had her empathy, then she'd take out Willow.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@I Came To Play: Bill RAN from her.  She DUCKED from the effects of her powers. 
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@I Came To Play:  Billie wasn't a demon, the transformation hadn't even been complete.  And WTH!? watch Season 8 episode: Generation Hex  ... you'll clearly see that Piper's powers work on Christy. 
EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By EnSabahNurX
@I Came To Play said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @I Came To Play said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @I Came To Play said:

ive watched every single episode...she froze billie when billie was turned into a demon....she couldnt even freeze billie when billie turned evil =/ Pipers powers didnt work on christy....so no =/ 

@Cherry Bomb
said:
" @I Came To Play:  I'm a girl and Piper's powers do affect good witches actually. Hence my previous comment. "
they dont "

Um billie never turned evil, and christie wasn't evil either, so way to pay attention to those episodes because they were fooled by evil but were never actually evil(still considered good witches)
Plus piper mainly uses her blasting power(tv budget its cheaper than the freeze), she never really tried to freeze them while they were fighting, she went straight for the explosion

You must be using a wiki site or just never payed attention to the show because half the stuff you keep chanting has been disproved often on the show, so way to go
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@I Came To Play said:
" @White Mage: its funny because you have none  

@White Mage
said:
" @I Came To Play: You're dignity is sooooooooooo up for grabs. 
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @I Came To Play said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @I Came To Play said:

If her powers don't work on "good witches", then why was Billie running like a bitch when Piper saw she was still alive?  Do you see the flaws with his arguments?  Seriously.   "
you mean after piper strangled her and didtnt at all use any magic....brilliant  

@Cherry Bomb
said:
" @I Came To Play said:
" Yup it makes perfect sense because they never froze or teleported or froze balls of electricity.....balls of fire is not electricty.....want me to name how many times the chamred ones...including pheobe and piper have been blasted in the chest by balls of fire?  "
Paige has orbed energy and zaps of electricity, so has Piper.  Season 1 when the ghost attacks them with electricity. "
she hasnt..she has using someone else powers blocked it with her hand 

but cool story bro  "

I'm sorry, was that supposed to prove a point?  Piper strangled the ho and leo pulled her off.  After that, she started blowing ish up.  That counter had no purpose whatsoever.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Fire Star

Charmed.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@I Came To Play said:

@Cherry Bomb
said:
" @I Came To Play:  Billie wasn't a demon, the transformation hadn't even been complete.  And WTH!? watch Season 8 episode: Generation Hex  ... you'll clearly see that Piper's powers work on Christy.  "
she was..and she attacked the charmed ones....the same way they started attacking eah other when they were effected...but hey whatever you say champ   ahhh oh you mean the PIS that was made just so billie could turn against the charmed ones....awesome...ignore the fact her powers didnt work on christy before or after that...or amazing    spare me  her powers dont work on good witches....her powers dont work on powerful magical beings...and her powers certainly wont work on willow who absorbs magic....but please keep wasting ur time arguing a moot subject....its cute..now i know youre a woman "
Seriously, can we have an actual debate without you being childish and patronising, there's no need for it. Be a man.

No, she obviously wasn't a full demon. I hate how your neglecting the FACTS , the fact that her powers do work on Christie, your just in denial. 
EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By EnSabahNurX
@I Came To Play said:
"   @White Mage:    i dont even know why i bother with yyou u argue just to argue  billie ran after piper strangled her....the end....theres nothing to debate...dont even know why youre running your mouth about it..just shut it =/ Move on @EnSabahNurX: she attacked good witches.....she was evil....cool story bra  the blasting power that wont work on willow...because willow is good....willow is very powerful in magic...and willow absorbs magic...cool story bra  no nothing was dis proven..just a bunch of fanboys not knowing what theyre talkin about....love how people keep ignoring the absorbing magic part.....thats hilarious  willow stomps..buh bye now "
Billie was not evil, neither was christie way to not pay attention
They believed the charmed ones were using their powers for personal gain and believed they were gonna turn evil so they felt it was their duty to stop them
Christie believed she was doing the right thing to stop a future evil they were very much the power of 2 version of the power of 3 and billie was definitely good simply misguided 

Evil witches have more demonic powers like blinking and evil versions of their current power set, when piper was evil she literally froze things
Eviva season one wasn't a real witch she doesn't count she was just a tool for a demon
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@Cherry Bomb: No sweetie.  You can't have a debate where he is respectful, because it's not in his nature.
@I Came To Play said:
"   @White Mage:    i dont even know why i bother with yyou u argue just to argue  billie ran after piper strangled her....the end....theres nothing to debate...dont even know why youre running your mouth about it..just shut it =/ Move on "

Billie ran from her blasts after Piper strangled her.  You're pulling this ish again. 

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By EnSabahNurX
@I Came To Play said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @I Came To Play said:

@Cherry Bomb
said:
" @I Came To Play:  Billie wasn't a demon, the transformation hadn't even been complete.  And WTH!? watch Season 8 episode: Generation Hex  ... you'll clearly see that Piper's powers work on Christy.  "
she was..and she attacked the charmed ones....the same way they started attacking eah other when they were effected...but hey whatever you say champ   ahhh oh you mean the PIS that was made just so billie could turn against the charmed ones....awesome...ignore the fact her powers didnt work on christy before or after that...or amazing    spare me  her powers dont work on good witches....her powers dont work on powerful magical beings...and her powers certainly wont work on willow who absorbs magic....but please keep wasting ur time arguing a moot subject....its cute..now i know youre a woman "
Seriously, can we have an actual debate without you being childish and patronising, there's no need for it. Be a man.  No, she obviously wasn't a full demon. I hate how your neglecting the FACTS , the fact that her powers do work on Christie, your just in denial.  "
can we have one when someone doesnt say something that needs to be treated in such a way?  DId she or did she not attack the charmed ones? oh ok then the fact that her powers didnt work on christy before or after that....and the fact that chamred is known for ignoring key facts to further a story such as pheobes powers are based on emotions but can still be used against demons.......the demons with no emotions...so how about you  not waste my time with obvious PIS when it was stated and shown multiple times...even using the character youre talking bout...kay sweetie? And thats so lovely that you again managed to ignore the fact that willow absorbs amgic making this moot...but hey like i said earlier.... "
demons cant feel good emotions or sad emotions, their powers come from hate and cant handle human emotions
You really didn't watch this show or you'd know this, thats how phoebe managed to deflect like 10 fireballs back at the hive demons in the karma episode