• 56 results
kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By kuchiku

i personaly have no idea who would win what do you think?

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Well lets see....

Black Widow, Dagger, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Moon Knight, Punisher, Shang-Chi, and Ghost Rider.

vs

Void, Spartan, Warblade, Maul, Voodoo, Grifter ,and Zealot.(Thats only the original team)

Wildcats....

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kuchiku

Akira Overdrive says:

"Well lets see.... Black Widow, Dagger, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Moon Knight, Punisher, Shang-Chi, and Ghost Rider. vs Void, Spartan, Warblade, Maul, Voodoo, Grifter ,and Zealot.(Thats only the original team) Wildcats...."

no way there are more wildcats and more knights dont lie

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Dont accuse me of lying...

Maybe you should read my post and study for you come out your mouth..

Like i said that Wildcats team is only the first original team..

You need to be more specific on "Marvel Knights" aswell,i posted the actual team,but there is more in the whole series or whatvere.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kuchiku

the actual team of MK is spiderman elektra blade DD punisher HULK

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

WILDCATS

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By The_Martian

I'm going to go with Marvel Knights because of Shang-Chi, Ghost Rider, and Luke Cage.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Your trippin,it isnt.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Nighthunter

wildcats

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Nobody says:

"I'm going to go with Marvel Knights because of Shang-Chi, Ghost Rider, and Luke Cage."

They would lose to Grifter,Spartan,and Maul.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Martian

Akira Overdrive says:

"Nobody says:
"I'm going to go with Marvel Knights because of Shang-Chi, Ghost Rider, and Luke Cage."
They would lose to Grifter,Spartan,and Maul."
I don't think so. Ghost Rider not even at full power was pretty even with WWH. Dr. Strange even stated that if it was GR fighting Hulk and not Johnny, he might be the only one who could beat the Hulk. Grifter I don't think could do anything to either of them except for Shang-Chi. But even that is so close. Shang-Chi is a beast, so skilled that he can compete with the likes of Spider-man on skill alone. He took a punch from Korg of the warbound who I believe was the one who faught Thor or something and they were said to be at "Classic" Hulk strength. Luke Cage I don't think I have to explain.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Static Shock

Akira Overdrive says:

"Well lets see....Black Widow, Dagger, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Moon Knight, Punisher, Shang-Chi, and Ghost Rider."

Black Widow, DD, MK, Punisher, and Shang Chi would be the first ones dead. All of them don't have outstanding superpowers. More than half of WildC.A.Ts have superpowers that they rely on.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Martian

Akira Overdrive says:

"Static Shock says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"Well lets see.... Black Widow, Dagger, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Moon Knight, Punisher, Shang-Chi, and Ghost Rider."
Black Widow, DD, MK, Punisher, and Shang Chi would be the first ones dead. All of them don't have outstanding superpowers. More than half of WildC.A.Ts have superpowers that they rely on."
Thats what im saying.. The only ones that would have a chance is Luke Cage Dagger and GR"
Don't count out Shang-Chi. He is so skilled he almost counts as Superhuman.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Static Shock says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"Well lets see....Black Widow, Dagger, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Moon Knight, Punisher, Shang-Chi, and Ghost Rider."

Black Widow, DD, MK, Punisher, and Shang Chi would be the first ones dead. All of them don't have outstanding superpowers. More than half of WildC.A.Ts have superpowers that they rely on."

Thats what im saying..

The only ones that would have a chance is Luke Cage Dagger and GR

Jolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jolt

iron fist would also stand a chance so would cloak and blade.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Static Shock

Mr. Majestic also is in WildC.A.T.s. He could do this by himself. They could very well defeat Marve; Knights without the use of Zealot and Grifter.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Jolt says:

"iron fist would also stand a chance so would cloak and blade."

Iron Fist,Cloak,and Blade aint on the team K

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Static Shock

Nobody says:

"Don't count out Shang-Chi. He is so skilled he almost counts as Superhuman."

There's one problem. Almost isn't absolute and doesn't count when you're fighting against a group of people who are really Superhuman. Note that he fought Wolverine and lost. Tell me, what could he possibly do against anyone on the opposing side? Grifter would shoot his @$$ up. And, Zealot has thousands of years in battle and warrior training. If he went up against her, she would eventually kill him.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Martian

Static Shock says:

"Nobody says:
"Don't count out Shang-Chi. He is so skilled he almost counts as Superhuman."
There's one problem. Almost isn't absolute and doesn't count when you're fighting against a group of people who are really Superhuman. Note that he fought Wolverine and lost. Tell me, what could he possibly do against anyone on the opposing side? Grifter would shoot his @$$ up. And, Zealot has thousands of years in battle and warrior training. If he went up against her, she would eventually kill him."
As I stated, he was able to keep up with Spider-Man and do damage to him. And he took a hit from a guy with classic Hulk strength on purpose and was pretty much fine cause he knew how to absorb the hit. The guy is a beast, doubt Grifter would beable to hit him if he shot at him.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Martian

Jolt says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"Jolt says:
Iron Fist,Cloak,and Blade aint on the team K"
my name is jolt and yes they are i have the entire VS system marvel knights cards and they say hes on the team."
Don't go by the card game:P
Jolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jolt

Akira Overdrive says:

"Jolt says:

my name is jolt and yes they are i have the entire VS system marvel knights cards and they say hes on the team.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock

Jolt says:

"my name is jolt and yes they are i have the entire VS system marvel knights cards and they say hes on the team."

The cards have no say-so in this. Everything is taken from the comics. Note a card game.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Jolt says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"Jolt says:

my name is jolt and yes they are i have the entire VS system marvel knights cards and they say hes on the team."

Thats different from the damn real team!

Have you even read the Marvel Knights team up!?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock

Nobody says:

"As I stated, he was able to keep up with Spider-Man and do damage to him. And he took a hit from a guy with classic Hulk strength on purpose and was pretty much fine cause he knew how to absorb the hit. The guy is a beast, doubt Grifter would beable to hit him if he shot at him."

Hmmm, he kept up with Spidey? Hmmm... As for taking super-strong blows from a guy w/ classic Hulk strength, all I have to say about that it bad writing. Very unrealistic. That's like how Black Panther put the Surfer in an armlock, which is also bad writing.

Jolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jolt

Akira Overdrive says:

"Jolt says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"Jolt says:
Thats different from the damn real team! Have you even read the Marvel Knights team up!? "

Yes fine wildcats win besides I like grifter he's so hot ^_^

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Martian

Static Shock says:

"Nobody says:
"As I stated, he was able to keep up with Spider-Man and do damage to him. And he took a hit from a guy with classic Hulk strength on purpose and was pretty much fine cause he knew how to absorb the hit. The guy is a beast, doubt Grifter would beable to hit him if he shot at him."
Hmmm, he kept up with Spidey? Hmmm... As for taking super-strong blows from a guy w/ classic Hulk strength, all I have to say about that it bad writing. Very unrealistic. That's like how Black Panther put the Surfer in an armlock, which is also bad writing."
Shang-Chi is always shown to beable to keep up with Superhumans due to being so skilled. Its like being skilled is a superpower for him, if that is possible. I would show you the scan, but I can't find the issue right now and my scanner is being dumb. I'm trying to get a couple ghost rider scans but as I said its not working.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock

Nobody says:

"Shang-Chi is always shown to beable to keep up with Superhumans due to being so skilled. Its like being skilled is a superpower for him, if that is possible. I would show you the scan, but I can't find the issue right now and my scanner is being dumb. I'm trying to get a couple ghost rider scans but as I said its not working."

It's still bad writing for him to take super-strong blows from an opponent that is many times stronger than him and not be harmed. It doesn't make sense, but then he loses to Wolverine. Even with the scans, it wouldn't matter. Mr. Majestic would rip Shang apart without even trying, if Spartan doesn't get a chance to. I'm not even get go on about what Void could do.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Martian

Static Shock says:

"Nobody says:
"Shang-Chi is always shown to beable to keep up with Superhumans due to being so skilled. Its like being skilled is a superpower for him, if that is possible. I would show you the scan, but I can't find the issue right now and my scanner is being dumb. I'm trying to get a couple ghost rider scans but as I said its not working. "
It's still bad writing for him to take super-strong blows from an opponent that is many times stronger than him and not be harmed. It doesn't make sense, but then he loses to Wolverine. Even with the scans, it wouldn't matter. Mr. Majestic would rip Shang apart without even trying, if Spartan doesn't get a chance to. I'm not even get go on about what Void could do."
I'm not saying he would beat Mr. Majestic or so like him. I'm saying he is able to take on people with superpowers and stand a chance. While someone else is taking on Majestic he could be fighting some of the lower level power guys. As I found the comic, he actually jumps infront of the punch and holds it for a breif period. Right before he gets thrown into his teammate.
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Okay,im a staunch defender of people like Shang-Chi,he is a favorite of mine....

But Grifter has TK,TLP,and was trained by the Coda...he would demolish Chi

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Zealot would give Shang a run for his money. In fact I'm sure she would kill him.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Static Shock

Gambler says:

"Zealot would give Shang a run for his money. In fact I'm sure she would kill him."

Agreed. As far as I'm concerned it's pointless to defend Shang Chi.
Post Edited:2008-01-21 19:34:46

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#33  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I demand more battles involving the Wildcats. But good ones please.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The_Martian

Shang-Chi vs Warbound

Ghost Rider WWH issues

Dr. Strange explaining how those last images are with Ghost Rider with his powers "locked" so at full power he could do more.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Marvel Knights are outclassed in ever way.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Static Shock

I'm quite clear on Ghost Rider and what he's capable of. I read both of those issues. But still, I refuse to give Shang Chi any credit in this fight against half a dozen superhuman beings.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Martian

Static Shock says:

"I'm quite clear on Ghost Rider and what he's capable of. I read both of those issues. But still, I refuse to give Shang Chi any credit in this fight against half a dozen superhuman beings."
Why is that? Read his bio on the Vine, its says that he has outclassed mutipule superhumans using his fighting skills alone. Thats how he is written.
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Colt Python says:

"Marvel Knight....no problem."

LMAO

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Static Shock

Nobody says:

"Why is that? Read his bio on the Vine, its says that he has outclassed mutipule superhumans using his fighting skills alone. Thats how he is written."

Maybe it does say that, and maybe he is written that way. But, I doubt he could outclass Void, Spartan, Mr. Majestic, Warblade and Maul by himself. Of course, he won't be by himself. But, he's way outclassed in this. And, he's not the deciding factor of this fight anyway. So, even if he is as gangsta as he's written, I still won't give him credit.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Akira Overdrive

I was laughing at the fact that you said they would win

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By T.J. Magnum

wild cats

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Nobody says:

"Shang-Chi vs WarboundGhost Rider WWH issuesDr. Strange explaining how those last images are with Ghost Rider with his powers "locked" so at full power he could do more."

Maul

Wildcats/Avengers crossover. Thats Maul bitting the Hulk's head off.

Zealot

Grifter

Spartan

Warblade

I'm not really saying these scans prove the Wildcats win, I'm simply showing you that coming up with impressive scans for either side is fairly easy, and pointless.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The_Martian

Cool scans, I think its going to come down to Spartan and Ghost Rider being the deciding factor.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Static Shock

Nice scans, G.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Martian

Static Shock says:

"Nobody says:
"Why is that? Read his bio on the Vine, its says that he has outclassed mutipule superhumans using his fighting skills alone. Thats how he is written."
Maybe it does say that, and maybe he is written that way. But, I doubt he could outclass Void, Spartan, Mr. Majestic, Warblade and Maul by himself. Of course, he won't be by himself. But, he's way outclassed in this. And, he's not the deciding factor of this fight anyway. So, even if he is as gangsta as he's written, I still won't give him credit."
I'm saying he is a factor to consider. Most people are crossing off him along with the others that don't have powers when he is just as good as say, luke cage, with his skills. I don't think he is a deciding factor but he is fairly evenly matched with some of the wildcats.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Static Shock

Nobody says:

"I'm saying he is a factor to consider. Most people are crossing off him along with the others that don't have powers when he is just as good as say, luke cage, with his skills. I don't think he is a deciding factor but he is fairly evenly matched with some of the wildcats."

I don't think so. Shang Chi may come close to Grifter. You probably think that he can dodge bullets, but how long do you think he can dodge them. Eventually, he'll catch a bullet. In the head. Zealot would kill him. That's all I gotta say about that. As for the other WildC.A.T.s members, what could he do against Void, Spartan, Majestic, Maul, and Warblade? Please answer that question for me.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The_Martian

Static Shock says:

"Nobody says:
"I'm saying he is a factor to consider. Most people are crossing off him along with the others that don't have powers when he is just as good as say, luke cage, with his skills. I don't think he is a deciding factor but he is fairly evenly matched with some of the wildcats."
I don't think so. Shang Chi may come close to Grifter. You probably think that he can dodge bullets, but how long do you think he can dodge them. Eventually, he'll catch a bullet. In the head. Zealot would kill him. That's all I gotta say about that. As for the other WildC.A.T.s members, what could he do against Void, Spartan, Majestic, Maul, and Warblade? Please answer that question for me. "
Is Majestic even in this battle? Anyways he can't do anything to most of them. Warblade he could probably stall though for a bit he might beable to stall Maul, though if he goes really giant on him, he wouldn't beable to avoid him for long. I think Shang could tak Grifter and he might beable to handle Zealot. I have to look at her page still.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Martian

From Wikipedia about Shang-Chi

"Although it has never been determined exactly how extensive Shang-Chi's fighting skills are, he has beaten numerous superhuman opponents. Even without having any superhuman powers, he has on several occasions matched other Marvel superhumans such as Spider-man and the Thing. In one instance, he indefinitely held off a crowd of at least 30 super criminals for Captain America with help from Falcon. After the death of fellow Hero for Hire, Orka, Shang managed to single-handedly take out the Headmen including a reprogrammed Doombot, although his hands were injured badly after the battle. All of these incidents were empty handed.

Shang-Chi is classed as an athlete but he is one of the best non-superhumans in martial arts and has dedicated much of his life to the art, being referred to by some as the greatest empty handed fighter alive. Much of his physical abilities seem to stem from his mastery of chi, which often allows him to surpass physical limitations of normal athletes. In one instance, Shang was able to stand shirtless in minus 20 degree weather without feeling any physical discomfort. He has also demonstrated the ability to dodge bullets and to deflect single shots with his bracers."

Says here he matched the Thing and Spider-Man. Also says he can dodge bullets and even deflect them with bracers. I say he does beat Grifter.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_Ghostshell

From Comicvine, about Grifter.

As a result of the Gen Factor exposure Cole had a strong amount of Telekinesis an Telepathy . But these powers powers began to burn out and by the time of Dead Reckoning he only had the psionic powers to give a person a bloody nose. His Coda-training sealed his psionic powers away, but he can still use them under certain circumstances (usually the presence of another Team 7 member so that they can combine their powers). Note: As of Grifter/Midnighter #1, which takes place after the Worldstorm relaunch, Grifter has apparently regained control of his psychic powers and can use them unaided. A side effect of the Gen chemical is accelerated healing, he once recovered from a broken neck and shattered legs without any scaring. The healing factor also slows his aging.

Aside from superhuman powers he is an excellent marksman. And adept at any firearm or throwing weapon. Can take out a group of enemies single handed.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By The_Martian

His mental powers I forgot about. That might be hard for Shang-Chi to over come. Though Shang-Chi is a master at meditation and this might help him resist telepathy from Grifter. I'm not sure if he could or not.