Wild Life Animals vs T-Rex and Raptors

Tjakrabirawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Male Lion, African Leopard, White Tiger, 4 Wolves, 2 Silverback Gorillas, Grizzly Bear, Polar Bear, and a Rhino

T Rex and Four Raptors from Jurassic World

Take Place in Isla Sorna

Perfect Team Work

dusk_zephyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think any of the animals could take down the T Rex. It could probably step on them. And the raptors are fast enough to kill a few of the animals.

Avatar image for crawlerwing_night
CrawlerWing_Night

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only chance would be if the rhino connects with the T-rex, maiming/immobilizing it, otherwise I don’t see it going down at all.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

T-Rex solos.

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The T Rex's presence would scare the animals in running away. This is actually a huge mismatch. That dinosaur was estimated to weigh up to 20,000 lbs, 40 feet long, and jaws up to 4 feet long. Its tail could likely be used as a weapon similar to how crocodiles and alligators use them sometimes. One thing about massive animals is their hides. None of these animals are going to be able to do sufficient damage to that thing. Some of our guns wouldn't be able to kill a T Rex (Notice the word SOME). Even if these animals were somehow unafraid and worked together, they lack the power to bring it down. The heaviest animal on the team is the rhino that usually gets up to 4 tons which is 6000+. The Tyrannosaurus is just too big to bring down.

A better match up would be some of these animals against the raptors. I think a lion or a tiger would have quite a hard time against a raptor but it's still doable. A wolf pack against a large raptor or multiple raptors would also be interesting, but no modern day animal could stop a T Rex.