Why Nolanverse Batman is underrated - DEBUNKED

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheBatGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheBatGod

THE BATMAN:

No Caption Provided

Strength:

Batman has punched through Steel Chains, which establishes that he can easily put down any Street Leveler in live action, and maybe even some comic book characters like Nightwing.

Durability:

Batman fell off of a building, this is something no live action street character can replicate, Deathstroke did something similar in a comic where he took a 40 story fall iirc.

Speed:

THE BATMAN has beaten 17 thugs in 20 seconds approximately, Christopher Nolan himself stated that he was moving so fast they couldn't perceive him, this is a showing of superhuman speed if you ask me, something I would expect from Cartoon Black Panther.

Skill:

Batman has trained for 10 years due to his parents death, he trained amongst the likes of Ra's al Ghul, who told Batman that he could teach him to engage 600 men, this is something not even any comic street levels could do, that scales his skill to be well above the likes of Iron Fist and Shang Chi, the Iron Fist / Shang Chi part might be a stretch, but he's well above any LA Character.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Low hanging bait

TheBatGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Low hanging bait

This is the type of stuff that really annoys me, I make an actual solid argument, and all people can reply with is "Bait" or "You're a troll, ban this user", it really shows what this forum has come to since I joined 7 years ago. People now can't even debate properly, not do they even try to.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta said:

Low hanging bait

This is the type of stuff that really annoys me, I make an actual solid argument, and all people can reply with is "Bait" or "You're a troll, ban this user", it really shows what this forum has come to since I joined 7 years ago. People now can't even debate properly, not do they even try to.

@the_magister look what you've done to CV

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Bruh...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure he used the spikes on his gauntlets to break the chain. Could be wrong though

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheBatGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:

Bruh...

I've seen you around on the Website. You're just as bad if not worse than everyone else, claiming Batman loses to CW Oliver who couldn't even beat a weak Solomon Grundy lmao.

TheBatGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure he used the spikes on his gauntlets to break the chain. Could be wrong though

That's just baseless nonsense.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RBT

Batman is impressive, but is he really as impressive as CW Sara? I mean, really? She was wrestling with Overgirl, someone capable of lifting buildings and took a hit from a giant octopus that was shaking entire Tokyo. Batman isn't bad. Its just that everyone else is just so much better.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@diarrhearegatta said:

Low hanging bait

I wouldn't bother. I've been arguing for Nolan Bruce since I joined the site and have all but given up by now. I have repeatedly tagged this person and explained to them Nolan Batman doesn't suck and they've repeatedly ignored me and spewed the same garbage.

Your fighting an uphill battle which you're never going to win because everyone wants to believe that Nolan Bruce is trash tier and they will always ignore you.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batfleck kicks nolan batman ass

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Christopher Nolan himself stated that he was moving so fast they couldn't perceive him,

You means the one at the docks who were punching at him.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

Christopher Nolan himself stated that he was moving so fast they couldn't perceive him,

When did they punch him in that scene?

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@thebatgod: I'm sorry, but anyone claiming that Nolan "almost died to dogs" Batman is "well above" 616 Iron Fist and Shang Chi is seriously either throwing out some bait, or a one of those terrible users that disappeared years ago because their arguments were trash.

Pick one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cae4704c27f5
deactivated-5cae4704c27f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is a disgrace to my legacy.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamasylum3: it’s not bait it’s true. Batfleck hang with better opponents that nolan Batman ( Parademons) and he also use his gadgets during the fight something that nolan bats barely did

TheBatGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Batman is impressive, but is he really as impressive as CW Sara? I mean, really? She was wrestling with Overgirl, someone capable of lifting buildings and took a hit from a giant octopus that was shaking entire Tokyo. Batman isn't bad. Its just that everyone else is just so much better.

Overgirl didn't do that, that's a blatant lie. And the Octopus was clearly not using it's full strength against Sara.

TheBatGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamasylum3: it’s not bait it’s true. Batfleck hang with better opponents that nolan Batman ( Parademons) and he also use his gadgets during the fight something that nolan bats barely did

I don't see how Parademons are superior to Nolanverse Bane who can break concrete.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebatgod: I'm sorry, but anyone claiming that Nolan "almost died to dogs" Batman is "well above" 616 Iron Fist and Shang Chi is seriously either throwing out some bait, or a one of those terrible users that disappeared years ago because their arguments were trash.

Pick one.

The one part I agree with you on.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Want to do a CaV on this?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamasylum3: You do realise this is a troll thread that makes my wank of this character look reasonable by comparison right? Don't bother with this nonsense or try to defend it...

TheBatGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pick one.

Ok, I admitted the Iron Fist part might be a stretch, but no live action character has the skill to replicate that.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamasylum3: no thanks. I haven’t finished a cav that I initatied some time ago

TheBatGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamasylum3: You do realise this is a troll thread that makes my wank of this character look reasonable by comparison right? Don't bother with this nonsense or try to defend it...

I would hardly call you a Nolan wanker.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ArkhamAsylum3

@jacensolo77 said:

You're right it most likely is especially since this guy is most likely an alt. Oh well I thought we had another potential defender. Honestly didn't see the Skill section (was God awful) until after I'd posted.

Up until then he seemed reasonable.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Overgirl didn't do that, that's a blatant lie. And the Octopus was clearly not using it's full strength against Sara.

Overgirl was Supergirl's rough equal, possibly slight inferior. She hit him twice. Nolan Bruce is not surviving that.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

No Caption Provided

TheBatGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taking this a bit too far mate. Sure Batman is underrated on the forum, but there are plenty of live-action characters that would wipe the floor with him.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c15205dbdcac
deactivated-5c15205dbdcac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously !!!

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

@arkhamasylum3 said:
@kevd4wg said:

No Caption Provided

Ok just needed to check whther they tagged him at any point. Still impressive regardless IMO.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: There's nothing to say she has the same strength.

Except, y'know, Kara (or I think Barry) outright saying they had the same strength... Or Overgirl matching/overpowering Kara...

Loading Video...

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacensolo77 said:

I would hardly call you a Nolan wanker.

That's just bait lmao.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebatgod: You do realise I was literally Nolan Batman's sole defender on this site for an extended period of time and initiated the idea that he was comparable to the top dogs of LA, I wanked him a LOT. But this is seriously pathetic, Nolan Batman gets destroyed by literally any comic character worth their salt.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RBT

@rbt said:

Overgirl didn't do that, that's a blatant lie.

Didn't do what? Lift a building, or wrestle with Sara? Because lifting a building is barely something she can't do. And Sara wrestled with her onscreen.

And the Octopus was clearly not using it's full strength against Sara.

That's just headcanon. What reason would the Octopus had to hold back? Especially considering she was attacking it.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 anthp2000  Moderator

Oof.

TheBatGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Didn't do what? Lift a building, or wrestle with Sara? Because lifting a building is barely something she can't do. And Sara wrestled with her onscreen.

Lift a building, she didn't do that, saying she can is false.

That's just headcanon. What reason would the Octopus had to hold back? Especially considering she was attacking it.

It must've been holding back because Sara has been KOd by much weaker beings.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did riddlerfan leave CV or something?

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The rottweilers would stomp 616 Hulk amirite?

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ta-err said:

@TheBatGod is alt of @JacenSolo77

LMAO.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah just to be clear I know for a fact that not only is this guy not the real TA-ER but the troll who made this thread is not associated with me in any way and is a disgrace to Nolan wank.

TheBatGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Show me the statement, it doesn't matter anyway because Supergirl must've been holding back, heroes always hold back because they don't wanna be lethal.

TheBatGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebatgod: You do realise I was literally Nolan Batman's sole defender on this site for an extended period of time and initiated the idea that he was comparable to the top dogs of LA, I wanked him a LOT. But this is seriously pathetic, Nolan Batman gets destroyed by literally any comic character worth their salt.

My bad, I haven't seen you around that much.

Nolan Batman doesn't get beaten by most comic characters, he would destroy a lot of them.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did riddlerfan leave CV or something?

Nah he just deactivated his account to stop a troll from spamming him. He's still alive and well and posting on another account.