Why is hunter x hunter so wanked?

rmanao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hunter x hunter is really wanked some person years ago said killua blitzes adult sasuke can someone tell me why hunter x hunter is so wanked?

Kratosx64x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are you so obsessed with it?

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By the_alchemist01
  1. That was years ago. There's only one (mildly) wanked feat in HxH that I can even think of which is where Meruem moved from his palace which for some reason some think was a FTL feat
  2. Not a battle, best to just delete this
CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CaoCao

Don´t know, but the last from what i saw in another board was someone claiming that Meruem curbstomps people like Katakuri, here.

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

+

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

I mean, here on CV, HxH isn´t that wanked. Most currently fights are against MHA and unless i oversee some power ups they are in their paygrade, while HxH is far below the HST (Naruto, One Piece, Bleach), Fairy Tail, Nanatsu no Taizai, Black Clover, DxD, Magi, etc.

If someone really says one of them can beat current Sasuke, then either that is a troll, or that guy has really some problems with his brain.

Loading Video...

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rmanao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pls make. a comment on my other threads

rmanao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kratosx64x: because people think gon would defeat current deku even though current deku is destroying shigaraki and shigaraki wiped half a city with one touch in the recent chapters

AreneaCaulem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HxH is a good show but your gonna have wankers in any fandom thats mentioned, also if you can't debunk, you're just going to have to swallow that pill, and come back later with evidence. i know it's hard to get lose a debate but this site is made to inform you. but if it's a troll then just report, once again you'll get that in any fandom.

Avatar image for animeisniche_ok
Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Animeisniche_ok

Some here thought human garou could beat adult Goku.

O

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess because Post Rose Meruem turned out to be pretty impressive and when we think of it, the Dark Continent is supposed to feature foes that even more potent

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are verses wanked far more than HxH (OP debating has gone to shit because of that), and anyone who thinks Killua blitzes Adult Sasuke is clearly in the vast minority. Idk what Togashi did to you, but you seem to be really obsessed with HxH lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There has been more HxH wank lately, that's true. But just ignore it and move on. Its like the same 3-5 people posting everywhere either way.

This stuff doesn't matter, buddy. Have fun.

Kratosx64x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rmanao:

HxH is a good show but your gonna have wankers in any fandom thats mentioned, also if you can't debunk, you're just going to have to swallow that pill, and come back later with evidence. i know it's hard to get lose a debate but this site is made to inform you. but if it's a troll then just report, once again you'll get that in any fandom.

There has been more HxH wank lately, that's true. But just ignore it and move on. Its like the same 3-5 people posting everywhere either way.

This stuff doesn't matter, buddy. Have fun.

There are verses wanked far more than HxH (OP debating has gone to shit because of that), and anyone who thinks Killua blitzes Adult Sasuke is clearly in the vast minority. Idk what Togashi did to you, but you seem to be really obsessed with HxH lmao

I can't add to these.

Leonhardt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why hunter x hunter is so wanked?

Every series gets wanked. It's usually just a small number of people who have really outrageous opinions on any given series. Better to ignore or just actually take a chance at debating to prove them wrong, I guess.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why hunter x hunter is so wanked?

Every series gets wanked. It's usually just a small number of people who have really outrageous opinions on any given series. Better to ignore or just actually take a chance at debating to prove them wrong, I guess.

This.

TheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because fanboys cant accept that Haku stomps their verse

Rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I suppose there has been a few accounts recently that wank it or are just fanboys but that's the case with any anime honestly.

superprohero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Compared to Naruto and Dragon Ball Wank, hxh Wank actually feels good.

hotcheetojuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bias probably. I guess this a unpopular opinoin but most hxh chars are only slightly above street lvl at best. They cant be compared to mha/p1 naruto as much as they commonly are.

But off topic, pls stop spamming posts dude its getting rlly annoying.

Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao:

Lol what is that site? That guy was also claiming Meruem = Boros. It doesn't seem like a debate/battle forum, just looks like a bunch of people stating their opinions.

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By CaoCao

@senate said:

@caocao:

Lol what is that site? That guy was also claiming Meruem = Boros. It doesn't seem like a debate/battle forum, just looks like a bunch of people stating their opinions.

Worstgen is a side which is mostly based on One Piece. It isn´t bad, they debate a lot stuff and the people mostly are pleasent, but the battle board needs some retconning. They are pretty much at the beginning. Like you can see, there are either people debating HxH against One Piece, or Black Clover against Tensei Slime verse hahahaha.

Rengoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HxH doesn't even get debated often lmao.

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I didn’t even know HxH even had that many wankers considering how unpopular it is on here

sunada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sunada

Where? And, people need to stop correlating power and quality. A show that has weak power levels isn't even bad and no one cares that it gets 'lolstomped'. Just stop crying and move on.

Avatar image for hydratedfubuki6
HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP is mad at me because I told him Post-Rose Meruem is too fast and haxy for AM and AFO

lol

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you're judging an entire fanbase off of something one person said a years ago?

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

It isn't though

It' one of the most underrated verses on this site asides from a few people

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dude... chill. It's not that deep, if you think MHA academia is being lowballed here, please go to respect threads, talk to people here, do a speed calc thread in the Gen forum section, do anything that's not related to bashing hxh on battle forums, just stop complaining on battle threads that your favorite verse isn't stronger than "x" or "y".

Plain and simple