Why is genos being underrated so much?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Genos literally SAVED TATSUMAKI FROM PSYKOROCHI AND FOUGHT AT HER SIDE FOR ALL THE TIME.

heroes like darkshine atomic samurai and drive knight showed feats that ARENT COMPARABLE WITH GENOS’ ONES, everyone underrated him

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-081504: Because he has the durability of a wet paper bag.

Avatar image for deactivated-651f5d490873c
deactivated-651f5d490873c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf darkshine oneshots fodder cyborg

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightningbamboo: genos survived three attacks of psykorochi and he damaged her seriously when darkshine wasn’t able to, darkshine fought only for 5 seconds against psykorochi and genos for all the time.

current genos easily beat darkshin, bang or flash, they wasn’t able to replicate that feat

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-081504: so u sayin' that Genos is Continent level because he fought Psykorochi? Genos can't even tank one of Psykorochi attacks, unless im missing something.

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightningbamboo: In webcomic darkshine was beat by raiden that is a subordinate of blue, genos was able to shock blue with his speed, even in webcomic he recently got OP

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightningbamboo: darkshine didn’t did anything against psykorochi, and genos damaged her seriously.

darkshine wasn’t able to replicate that feat bcuz he’s weaker than blue dragon genos LOL

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one_of_two: genos survived psykorochi and he fought against her saving tatsumaki since darkshin, drive knight, bang, flashy flash and atomic samurai wasn’t able to bruh...

i’m not saying that he’s obliged to be minimum above bang/darkshine/flash but underrating him means putting him lower than WDM, metal bat pig god and drive knight

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-081504: so u sayin' that Genos is Continent level because he fought Psykorochi? Genos can't even tank one of Psykorochi attacks, unless im missing something.

You should not ignore the feats he showed against psykoroch, his incredible speed and damage, you only talk about endurance

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s not hard to understand, if u fuse everything(endurance speed and attack) genos is at least stronger, u can imagine whatever u want but genos is stronger

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-081504: im just sayin that Darkshine has better AP and Durability lol

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By M-081504

@lightningbamboo: nope bruh

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
I’m just saying that u can’t rank darkshine stronger only bcuz he’s more durable (that isn’t true)
I’m just saying that u can’t rank darkshine stronger only bcuz he’s more durable (that isn’t true)
No Caption Provided

Darkshine is NEVER superior to blue dragon genos in durability, genos survived lots of psykoroch’s attack, when darkshine attacked he was covered by tatsumaki and genos and other s-class heroes so psykorochi didn’t attacked him

u say that genos never absorbed attacks of psykorochi but ur wrong u clearly need to read the manga

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightningbamboo: I’m just saying that even if genos is weaker in a feat it isn’t weaker by least

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-081504: AYOOOOO?!?!?! guess i missed something lol.

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By M-081504
Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anything, Genos is overrated fam

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>Genos

>underrated

Pick one.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos is underrated against other OPM Characters, and often overrated in the battle forums. People put him up against 616 Iron Man or EoS naruto characters and expect him to preform well, but he doesnt have the feats to win against fighters like that. Also, hes a pretty straight forward fighter character, with little hax, even compared to other OPM characters.

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: he’s never overrate.

pls don’t write trash comments without giving any explanation

i mean... Someone put genos lower than metal ba and pig god... for example

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-081504: dude you're definitely reading old threads before he got Blue Dragon feats.

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god10000: u clearly haven’t read the manga and the webcomic

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: blue dragon feats are enough to rank genos above darkshin, bang and flashy flash

There’s someone that doesn’t read the manga at all and comment this forum without giving any explanation

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By rizaadxn

@m-081504: what's your argument? That the characters in OPM underestimate Genos or that people here on Comic Vine are underestimating him?

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By M-081504

@rizaadxn: on comic vine I thought that was obvious

also people in general, someone put him below metal bat and pig god I think yo can understand

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-081504: then they are either trolling or it's an old thread before Blue Dragon feats.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Necromancer76

@m-081504: Umm, yeah he is overrated sometimes.

And as others have stated, I'm almost 100% certain the threads you're reading where people are placing Genos below Pig God, WDM, Metal Bat, etc. are old threads prior to his Psykorochi feats.

And yeah, I don't see Genos being above Flashy Flash or Silver Fang yet.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Morningstar999

@m-081504 said:

@morningstar999: stop writing trash comments without giving explanations

No, YOU stop tagging me if you have to say this kind of sh*t and I don't have to give you any explanation lmao. I don't give a crap if you believe that he is "underrated", because he isn't lol. The one making "trash" comments and threads here is you, if you think he is underrated it's your problem. Genos' power boost last for a limited amount of time, people with weaker damage output but actually faster than him can beat him, they just have to outlast him. Surely, Genos' durability isn't anywhere near continental LOL.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't forget Genos is pew, pow, kaboom and others are bonk, smack, splat.

Only good take.

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: ok are u saying that most people say that genos is stronger than MB or PG

i doubt...

most people only watch youtube tops staying on that range of ranking

I’m not sure flash or bang would be able to replicate genos’ feat against psykorochi but it could be fair putting him below them considering that we don’t have other feats to prove genos‘ power

but people put him to low, maybe on comic vine people know more about one-punch man and doesn’t underrate too much genos but on other sites like Reddit and YouTube genos is TOOOOO underrated!
i’ve seen on YouTube two lists made less than two weeks before that put genos below drive knight, WDM and metal bat, it simply doesn’t make sense bruh.

that’s what I’m trying to say do you agree?

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando said:

Don't forget Genos is pew, pow, kaboom and others are bonk, smack, splat.

Only good take.

???

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By M-081504

@morningstar999: ok the truth won’t enter in your brain dude.

genos should be minimum above darkshine and I haven’t saw almost nobody doing it.

if u don’t agree just don’t respond and don’t destroy this forum

I didn’t insulted you like you did, I just wanna know why is genos so underrated, if u don’t agree just ignore this forum and don’t insult

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-081504: No, that's not at all what I'm saying (and I don't think what I'm saying should be difficult to understand). In the past, Genos was ranked below MB and PG because he did not fight Psykorochi yet. Now, because he has those feats, people don't rank him that low anymore. This is a simple concept.

Just because Bang and Flash don't have as much AoE AP as Genos doesn't mean they would lose to him. Awakened Garou probably can't shave off continental-sized landmasses like Psykorochi but I still think Awakened Garou would beat her in a fight.

In that case, you're putting too much faith in Youtubers/Redditors. If they're ranking him that low with his current feats, then yes they're wrong.

But I don't necessarily think Genos is above Drive Knight since we haven't seen Drive Knight's maximum power yet.

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76:

@necromancer76:of course AG would beat psykorochi but Genos fought for a longer time damaging her, flash was only able to repel Garo’s moves, you also shoul’nt forget that flash fought base awakened Garou not his final form.

you shoul’nt ignore that AG didn’t take damag.

ok genos is my opinion should be above drive knigh...

why do drive needed to hold back against psykoroch?

what advantage would he have...

in cases like this u can rank drive knight lower only by stated feats

i just wanted you to understand the reason why I made this forum I’ve understood what you’ve just said.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-081504: Genos didn't really damage her that much but okay.

Not only did Flash repel Garou for a bit, but he's near his level of speed and tanked an attack from him. All of which are extremely impressive since Awakened Garou is in the highest tier of characters for OPM.

Base Awakaned Garou is superior to Awakened Garou's "final form." Saitama tells him this in the webcomic (he might have an increase in power but his reflexes are slower, he can't use martial arts, and his intelligence decreases).

Awakened Garou didn't take significant damage from anyone except Saitama, so I have no clue what you're referring to here.

Because Drive Knight doesn't need to kill Psykorochi, he only needs a DNA sample, which he states in the manga.

Drive Knight is potentially faster and more durable than Genos, and he's certainly more versatile. Additionally, we have yet to see his King Transformation (see this slightly outdated post, since Drive Knight has officially used the Promoted Rook Transformation in the manga).

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current genos with his BD mode is definitely top 3 S class heroes in this arc save blast. Only Tatsumaki surpassed him in power and arguably flash if you scale him to garou(though he doesn’t power wise since he didn’t match garou).

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos is definitely not underrated on this site. If anything he's overrated

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By M-081504

@thewatcherking: finally someone who understands...

but maybe MN 100+ robots is stronger