Why is Bleach so lowballed in battles here?

• 120 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored: Memories of Nobody takes place right between Chapters 228 and 229. It might seem that there are no references to it or nobody talks about it, but if you watch the movie, you'll know why. It's confirmed to be canon in Chapter 627.

I personally wouldn't consider Hellverse to be canon, the prologues are indeed both in manga and anime format, with Kubo acting as a person overseeing it, but it fits nowhere on the timeline, which makes it pretty damn tough to consider it canon.

@wanderez said:

@faradaysloth:

Oh, aight, i wouldve been very concerned if you were talking about the second or third movie lol

Hell was designed by Kubo himself as well as other parts of the movie, we even see the gates of Hell in the manga, people seemingly see problems with the story being canon though.

Probably because of the timeline issues and Vasto Lorde Ichigo getting crazy af feats in it.

FinalHeaven3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

on ACF and OBD bleach still weakest hst verse, so u wank on bleach

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Wanderez

@faradaysloth: How is Vasto Lorde Ichigo still being used over the correct term, just because of a similarities with a real Vasto Lorde in the earlier days of Bleach? I get really triggered when i hear/see VL Ichigo lol

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is gold. All the Bleach highballers are coming outta the wood works.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored said:

How about everyone just swallows the pill that is "Naruto and Bleach characters are both Planet Level and FTL" and then everything might just get less toxic

I've been preaching this for f*cking ever now, but no one wants to listen. Nah, instead, they all want war

Wtf, that’ll just make everyoneelse go to war with them

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and bleach gets wanked but from my years in CV Naruto has more debaters who over exaggerate their verse power lvl and wank but bleach gets called out more when the do the same.

Dbz1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: The problem w Bleach fans they overhype how powerful the series actually are. Like being Planet Buster when no one in the series come close but EOS Yhwach. Also the Bleach character being FTL is to funny for me not to laugh at. Before the last arc they were show good speed feats, town level, and some hax. Only Ichigo and Aizen show BARLEY Mountain level in their fight. Also Naruto fan can overhype feats

Kubo screw over EOS Ichigo in his last fight so bad without powerscaling he would be shit. Ichigo is like multi Continents base off scale of other characters feats.

BM Naruto>>>> >R2 ulqirroa because Naruto have better FEATS at that point. This Naruto have Island dc that outclass Ulq who is what Town level at best. When Naruto introduction Kaguya and the movies is bleach get out best

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd agree that the verse as a whole is lowballed, but there are a few characters (mostly Yama and Yhwach) that are more often wanked than lowballed. Lot of bleach fans act like they're multiversal Gods who beat all of fiction.

but

People (mostly Narutoverse fanboys) tend to underestimate Bleach characters just because they don't have that great of DC. It's a hax verse, not a do a lot of damage to the battlefield verse.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbz1220 said:

@undre: The problem w Bleach fans they overhype how powerful the series actually are. Like being Planet Buster when no one in the series come close but EOS Yhwach. Also the Bleach character being FTL is to funny for me not to laugh at. Before the last arc they were show good speed feats, town level, and some hax. Only Ichigo and Aizen show BARLEY Mountain level in their fight. Also Naruto fan can overhype feats

Perfect example of bleach lowballing^^^^How are ichgio and aizen only moutian level when ulq and VL were casually doing island level Feats.. One fragor is more powerful than lanza. Amd ichigo neged 12x ultra fragor. Ichigo scales to EOS yhwach in stats. Ichigo was never at full power when he fought yhwach yet still beat him.

Kubo screw over EOS Ichigo in his last fight so bad without powerscaling he would be shit. Ichigo is like multi Continents base off scale of other characters feats.

Really above that cuz we havent seen at full power.

BM Naruto>>>> >R2 ulqirroa because Naruto have better FEATS at that point. This Naruto have Island dc that outclass Ulq who is what Town level at best. When Naruto introduction Kaguya and the movies is bleach get out best

Bm naruto is multi moutian ulqs lanza wayy above that. It made 300 meter skyscrapers look like grass... 300m is the height pf a moutain btw. BM naruto is like 3 or 4x moutian. Ulq is far above that

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 lichvanastrea  Online

Bleach is like many other verses here.

On one hand, you have people who believe Ichigo and Aizen are hill level and Gerard is skyscraper level.

On the other hand, you have people that believe Yhwach would beat Thanos and Darkseid.

So pick your poison.

Dbz1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It not Lowballing when I see what characters doing at their best in the Anime & Manga. What FEAT Ulq does that put him ISLAND Level. When fight Ichigo(even VL) in Hueco Mundo u telling me they showing Island level base on what their Ceros? We never got the size of Hueco Mundo to begin w last time I check. Don't forget Ichigo fight against Aizen they busting SMALL HILL maybe SMALL MOUNTAIN. If we compare to what Madara & Hashirama did in the flashback fight they were casually showing Large Mountains to Island Island

A character can't be scale to someone who stomp them ass in entire fight. Ichigo was 100% in the fight only win due to Uryu (Plot device) ability. Ex Goku, Vegeta, Frieza and should be equal to Broly in STATS even tho he stomp them until Fusion.

Also V2 Tail Beast are confirm Island busters and BM Naruto took two attack from them and save Kakashi & Guy without them notice anything

Avatar image for deactivated-60c27d87637fa
deactivated-60c27d87637fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On one hand, you have people who believe Ichigo and Aizen are hill level and Gerard is skyscraper level.

On the other hand, you have people that believe Yhwach would beat Thanos and Darkseid.

So pick your poison.

*Grabs both and chugs*

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowrazer24 said:
@takenstew22 said:

> Bleach

> Lowballed

Pick one.

Multiversal Kenpachi

No Caption Provided

2, Mach 10 Million Byakuya

No Caption Provided

3, Ichigo's Planetary Swings

No Caption Provided

4, Universal Yhwach

No Caption Provided

5, Omnipotent Yhwach

No Caption Provided

Those two words(bleach and lowball) should not be in the same sentence

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because Bleach fanboys overwank it.

The only planet level characters are Yhwach, Soul King, Light Novel OG Menos Grande.

No one else is above Country Level.

DonSlime7000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By DonSlime7000

Lack of feats and statements that Put them on that level besides SK body being said to keep 3 worlds from merging

Krasny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk about being low balled but in certain battles with Naruto characters i ask how a Naruto character can get passed a bleach charters hax and that goes unanswered. Its usually this character would solo answers without any explanation.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So pick your poison.

This. I've seen Bleach highballed and lowballed to hell.

Because Bleach fanboys overwank it.

The only planet level characters are Yhwach, Soul King, Light Novel OG Menos Grande.

No one else is above Country Level.

I've seen people say Bleach top tiers cap out at city/mountain level.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee
deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For Clarity:

Bleach "downplayer"=/=Naruto wanker. Over time I have many fights with Bleach Wankers but ,you have my word, i will laugh at anybody who says Naruto is FTL or Planet buster.

Thank you

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

By actual feats, they do only cap out there.

However, through scaling, their Top Tiers (Yamamoto, Ichibe, EOS Bankai Kenpachi, Prime Bankai Unohana/Kenpachi) can be scaled to Country Level. The rest being below.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeromuseg:

I laugh that there are still people like you that still think no one in Naruto is Planetary or FTL

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: VL Ichigo curshing lanza in his hand, dangai Ichigo overpowering six fragors at once, Kenpachi casually one shotting a meteor almost as big as the seireitei, Yhwach casually destroying and recreating the soul palace and keeping it in the sky 24/7, Yamamoto using his body to contain a city+ explosion, ect. should all be above that level.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

You basically just proved my point with Yamamoto City+ by feat.

Ulquiorra's Lanza is at best City/Mountain Level, not country-continent like some wankers believe.

Kenpachi one shotting Meteor almost Seiretei sized was Mountain Level, the Seiretei is City sized, not country sized.

I just admitted to Yhwach being Planetary, so you don't have to tell me twice.

Aizen's only fired one Fragor, what are you talking about? And that one Fragor only scales to Mountain Level.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This dude is actually insane

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 lichvanastrea  Online

Idk why people think Las Noches and Seireitei are small city sized when there are statements that put them at a much larger scale.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel:

You're one to talk Mr Omnipotent, Omniscience Yhwach!

No Caption Provided

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: lol at @ourmanuel thinking yhwach is omnipotent. Gtfoh with your wank and BS

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@animefreak1: lol at @ourmanuel thinking yhwach is omnipotent. Gtfoh with your wank and BS

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk why people think Las Noches and Seireitei are small city sized when there are statements that put them at a much larger scale.

because muh visuals, and muh pixel scaling

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because Bleach is a verse with very little feats, NLF abilities, and PIS out the wazoo. It's almost impossible to tell how strong any character is in Bleach through all the bad writing and retcons.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1:

You basically just proved my point with Yamamoto City+ by feat.

Yes, shikai Yamamot is city+, but he isn't a top tier.

Ulquiorra's Lanza is at best City/Mountain Level, not country-continent like some wankers believe.

It's at least city level, and VL Ichigo casually overpowered it.

Kenpachi one shotting Meteor almost Seiretei sized was Mountain Level, the Seiretei is City sized, not country sized.

By statements the seireitei is country sized (you use statements when it pertains to Naruto), but I agree, by visuals the meteor is mountain sized. But shikai Kenpachi casually one shot it while restricted by his eyepatch. The feat clearly puts him and characters stronger than him above just mountain level.

I just admitted to Yhwach being Planetary, so you don't have to tell me twice.

I didn't tell you twice. I don't even know if his attacks are planet level to begin with. He has planetary levels of power, but it was going to take him some time to reshape the entire world.

Aizen's only fired one Fragor, what are you talking about?

I was talking about this scene.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And that one Fragor only scales to Mountain Level.

No... By visuals it is already mountain level. By scaling it is at least multi mountain level. Lanza should be mountain level, or at least close, and monster Aizen is multiple times more powerful.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea said:

because muh visuals, and muh pixel scaling

is he 72x the speed of light?

Raijin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agrape said:

Because Bleach is a verse with very little feats, NLF abilities, and PIS out the wazoo. It's almost impossible to tell how strong any character is in Bleach through all the bad writing and retcons.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>R1 Ulquiorra has a casual multi-city level feat.

>Yamamoto who dwarfs all the Espada is city level.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Woodward

It's the only series where fanfic scaling holds more value than providing feats.

I mean, when people debate, say One Piece or Fairy Tail (I won't even bring Naruto to this, cause of the salt it'll bring), feats can actually be provided.

Whereas in Bleach debating style, it's a common culture to ignore high-end quantified feats on panel and stick to fanfic scaling.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>R1 Ulquiorra has a casual multi-city level feat.

>Yamamoto who dwarfs all the Espada is city level.

*city+

@woodward said:

It's the only series where fanfic scaling holds more value than providing feats.

I mean, when people debate, say One Piece or Fairy Tail (I won't even bring Naruto to this, cause of the salt it'll bring), feats can actually be provided.

Whereas in Bleach debating style, it's a common culture to ignore high-end quantified feats on panel and stick to fanfic scaling.

this is stupid. Scaling is just as legit as feats when done properly. i.e. Hachibi is a casual mountain buster. By default, Kurama would be one too, even if he's featless.

Kenpachi can bust the meteor. By default, so can ichigo and yhwach. It's not that hard, just people pretending(i hope) to be stupid and oblivious to simple logic.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>One Piece

>"Feats Provided"

>Doesn't do fanfic scaling

Woodward strikes again.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#94 krisbishop  Moderator

> Bleach

> Lowballed

Pick one.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbz1220 said:

It not Lowballing when I see what characters doing at their best in the Anime & Manga. What FEAT Ulq does that put him ISLAND Level. When fight Ichigo(even VL) in Hueco Mundo u telling me they showing Island level base on what their Ceros? We never got the size of Hueco Mundo to begin w last time I check. Don't forget Ichigo fight against Aizen they busting SMALL HILL maybe SMALL MOUNTAIN. If we compare to what Madara & Hashirama did in the flashback fight they were casually showing Large Mountains to Island Island

Lmao large moutians. Those moutains were the size of kurama whos only 60 to 70m. Tho don't even meet the standard of a small moutain which is 300m

Lanza is island level it dwafted a 1000m pillar. And destroyed it with shockwave

The pillars on top of LN are 300m and the pillar i circled in red dwafts those. And it was wiped by lanzas shockwave.

Size references for the small pillars

Thats grimmjow next to a fraction of a pillar which is already 60m. The other is a full size pillar which is 8 to 10x taller. 60×8=480m. And VLs cero dwafting those pillars. Moutian level starts at 300m

A character can't be scale to someone who stomp them ass in entire fight. Ichigo was 100% in the fight only win due to Uryu (Plot device) ability. Ex Goku, Vegeta, Frieza and should be equal to Broly in STATS even tho he stomp them until Fusion.

He wasnt at full power 1. He didnt heal his wounds. 2. He didnt use his hollowfication. Hes probably at less than 10%power the whole fight

Also V2 Tail Beast are confirm Island busters and BM Naruto took two attack from them and save Kakashi & Guy without them notice anything

Post these island level feats

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray: nothing but facts.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Losers can’t stand bleach being above naruto, so lowball them to planet level.

They are all multiversal+

Yhwach’s mustache is still omnipotent

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Bleach and Naruto are wanked and lowballed. Bleach gets more lowball, Naruto has more wank.

In the same breath Naruto people will lowball almighty and wank juubitos "non-nature immunity". Its fascinating.

Naruto has one, highly debatable, relativistic feat that only has a Databook which is known to have artistic liberties, yet Naruto and God Tiers are all now Relativistic. Bleach has multiple relativistic feats, but Yhwach is too slow.

At that same time, to be fair, some people on the Bleach side go real hard on some out there theories. So its not all that one sided.

But one of the worst I have ever heard was Sakura would solo the Sternritter. All of them.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

people do not want to scale up when it comes to bleach because they do not want to admit how powerful the characters are, they cant accept it. What they do is go by feats only and low ball the feats. These same people will scale up when it comes to their favorite series

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: LMFAO at Sakura soloing the Sterns.

Who said it and in what thread?