Why do people think Rinnegan is immune to genjutsu?

• 59 results
B1gJu1ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By B1gJu1ce

Did they just not read the manga or even watch the anime?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pain got genjutsu'd

Obito was in a drawn out genjutsu battle with Kakashi where they were both genjutsuing eachother

The only genjutsu resistance that the rinnegan has is applicable against other rinnegans but that's literally it

No Caption Provided

And even worse, is I've seen countless Naruto fanboys take this^ out of context and say that Sharingan/Rinnegan users can resist things like Kyoka Suigetsu or Kinshara Butodan when illusions DOES NOT EQUATE to complete hypnosis or empathetic manipulation that directly target and manipulate the soul

AreneaCaulem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well that's kinda right. A sharingan user is Resistent to Genjutsu but it depends on their eyes strength. the stronger they are the easier it is for them to notice the flaw and break out of the Genjutsu. Pain is an okay example but a better one would be when Itachi put Sasuke in a Genjutsu. Sasuke wasn't strong enough to break out of that Genjutsu at the time but he was strong enough to break out it later on (though I think it was a weaker Genjutsu.) either way you're right, Rinnegan users are not immune to Genjutsu.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Aristeaus  Online

Mostly because Genjutsu just doesn't get used against god tiers.

That is pretty much the only explanation for the lack of Genjutsu at that level.... that Dojutsu offers resistance or immunity.

Any other explanation just kinda doesn't work.

B1gJu1ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: @areneacaulem:

Yea but I'm more so confused as to why people think dojutsu users are immune to any and every illusion type techniques

Like people will see Sasuke resist the infinite tsukiyomi from another rinnegan and say that every dojutsu user is immune to any illusion from any character in fiction

It doesn't even have to be an illuison, it can be literal 5 senses manipulation or sound or emotion manipulation and the arugment is still "dojutsu immunity gg"

It baffles me

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rinnegan don't automatically resist all Genjutsu or mind hax. But Someone like Sasuke negs KS by having the feat of resisting IT which is vastly superior.

B1gJu1ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hentekorin: It literally isn't tho

KS hypnotized a higher dimensional being who was like 6th or 7th dimensional at the time through scaling

Current KS>>>>>>>>>IT in every metric

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hentekorin

@b1gju1ce: 😆 who 7th dimensional in Bleach? No one is even above planetary. First you wank gaara to FTL now Bleach is 7 dimensional.. definitely a troll

IT >>> anything in Bleach except almighty

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hentekorin

I heard rumours about beings who wank it to higher dimensions..I thought those were just rumours. Such wank couldn't actually exist. But now I have witnessed this retardism with my own eyes. Finally I can tell why people say bleach is most wanked in HST

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Aristeaus  Online

@b1gju1ce: 😆 who 7th dimensional in Bleach? No one is even above planetary. First you wank gaara to FTL now Bleach is 7 dimensional.. definitely a troll

IT >>> anything in Bleach except almighty

Dimensions don't necessarily mean they need to be a certain power level.

Everyone in Soul Society are higher dimensional beings by their very nature, but most of them don't even have powers.

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: they are just spiritual beings, and even at that just .ade of reiahi instead of real flesh and blood. That's about it

Higher dimensional Bleach lmaooo🤣🤣🤣🤣

B1gJu1ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hentekorin: you didn't read the manga did you?

I guess not

No Caption Provided

3rd form Aizen one shotting the Cleaner thing (Wtv it's name is)

The Cleaner cleanses and stabilizes the entire space of the Dangai (The Dangai is a realm that stretches across a portion of the Garganta, the Garganta is a realm that contains multiple infinite sized or bigger realms)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The muken is infitite (Confirmed by one of the literal founders of the seireitei and the gotei 13) making the soul society an infite realm at least given that it contains the muken

No Caption Provided

As Yachiru explains here "void of contact" literally means no one is allowed in or out without special persmission as said in this page^ so the "muken is a separate dimension" is literally false, as "bottom floor" and "different dimension" are very different

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

as shown here, the Soul Society literally has outer space with visable star systems and galaxies so the "Soul society is a planet sized place" argument is literally a lie

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hueco Mundo literally being referred to as "endless" or "infinite" in multiple databooks

No Caption Provided

Hell literally being reffered to as a multiverse (Hell verse is confirmed canon by the manga, by kubo himself, and by at least 2 novels which Kubo worked on with that other guy)

Garganta is 5th dimensional space as it fully literally contains multiple infinities and a literal multiverse. THe dangai stretches across a portion of the Garganta (A portion of infinity is still infinity and considering the dangai is a realm contained by the garganta it's literally 4d infinite)

Also 4th form Aizen was literally confirmed as 4d higher dimensional

Although if your in denial about that feat (Which is fair ig) here'a another one

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aizen literally confirmed to transcend the rest of the FKT cast in the same exact way that a 3d being surpasses a 2d being and the main sign of being on different dimensional tiers is being unable to interact with someone or preceive their reiatsu

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aizen literally being unable to sense anything from Ichigo (He initially thinks it's because Ichigo traded all his reiatsu for physical power which is false because Ichigo is still able to sense reiatsu and other people's souls in his dangai form which is smn that only people with reiryoku can do plus he has mugetsu which is literally a reiatsu based technique)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aizen literally couldn't interact with Ichigo or percieve his reiatsu meaning Ichigo is evovled above him (5th dimensional, and even if you wanna lowball Ichigo and disregard all of that he's still far enough above 4d Aizen to casually stomp him)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

5th form Aizen evolved to Dangai Ichigo's level enough to completely overpower him and Ichigo couldn't do anything offensively aside from defelct Aizen's hand when he was off guard so he's at least on the same dimensional tier

No Caption Provided

Mugetsu Ichigo trascended 5th form Aizen (6d)

No Caption Provided

True Shikai Ichigo=Mugetsu

True Shikai Ichigo is on par physically with base Yhwach (Without using the almighy ofc) and they can both interact with eachother (ie: Yhwach controlling Ichigo's blood, Ichigo and Yhwach clashing, both of them having the same feat of taking out the Soul King who stabilizes the entire Bleach cosmos) so their in the same dimensional tier

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Shikai Ichigo and Base Yhwach are 6th dimensional

No Caption Provided

Ichibei transcended base Yhwach (7D) based on Yhwach's own statement of being unable to percieve any reiatsu from his shikai and the feats of him literally not being able to interact with Ichibei in any way and getting hoplessly stomped by his Shikai and Bankai until he used the Almighty

Ichigo and Aizen survived a stronger version of the almighty than the one that eviserated Ichibei which puts them at least on the same plane as Ichibei, but stronger and KS was temporarily tricking the Almighty (Which is literally omniscience)

Multiple higher dimensional feats in bleach (As well as ones that I didn't even bring up like Gremmy's meteor, SAFWY Kenny's garganta damaging feats and Cien and Soya scaling to him and injuring him, Royd and Retsu stomping that same Kenpachi, Mimihagi stabilizing the entire Bleach reality with it's power, Yhwach one shotting Mimihagi)

You can deny it if you want but being in denial won't make the feats any less canon or true

Unless of course you can find any higher dimensional feats for Infinite Tsyukiyomi

B1gJu1ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By B1gJu1ce

@Aristeaus: In scaling, higher dimensional does mean that they have a certain power. Anywhere in scaling will say that, even the goobers over in vs battle wiki and screwattack acknowledge that. That's literally the whole reason they are so far above beings weaker than them

Plus higher dimensional isn't a normal thing for jus any Bleach characters, humans can't sense shinigami simply because their reiryoku isn't developed enough or high enough and there is absolutely nothing saying or supporting that soul nature is inheritly higher dimensional in Bleach context and even if there was, that wouldn't somehow invalidate higher dimensional in scaling, all it would do is make Bleach cast stronger

Dimensional trascendence/=/Spirit Sense and Spirt Energy, that's a common misconception in Bleach that isn't backed by anything in the anime or manga or databooks or novels and it only really arose as a means to ignore the multitudes of higher dimensional scaling in Bleach

Not to mention there are literally multiple multiversal or above feats in Bleach so even if you wanna ignore the statements for any reason, the feats are still there (I mentioned and/or sent some of them in the reply that I sent to that goober who said "it's wank cause I say so", and as for the ones I didn't send, you can ask for em if you want or find them, they're easy to find and anyone who paid attention to the manga will say the same thing I'm saying)

Bleach being planet level is blatently false and no amount of "I don't think their higher dimensional" is gonna invalidate the evidence

Btw don't take that as a diss to you^ as I know you've yet to see the scans I sent but I'm more so referring to the tons of people who get their research from reddit scaling and vs battle wiki and death battle so no offence to you as you haven't been disrespectful to me (which is rare on this site) like that other goober in this thread but I'm merely here to provide scans for Bleach scaling and accurately represent the verse's power

B1gJu1ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By B1gJu1ce

@hentekorin: again, I sent the scans

You can be in denial as much as you want, that doesn't magically invalidate the scans, sorry to break it to you

Unlike you apparently, I can accept that Bleach solos my favorite verse (Unless your favorite verse is Marvel or DC or smn) but eh

Also if your gonna respond please don't waste anyone's time and say smn like "it's an outlier because I say so and it's wank because I say so, the scans and feats don't matter"

Try not to look goofier than you already do

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Only in CV does a Bleach vs Naruto argument happen on a thread talking about Naruto Genjutsu.

B1gJu1ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gdara: Hey homie

He brought it up and called me a wanker for bringing up valid feats and statements for scaling

I can't sit back and have people think I'm cappin about feats when their so easy to find

And yea CV sucks, I jus got back from like a 6 month break from this hellhole, the amount of false scaling and straight up cap and ignorance on this site is soul crushing dare I say

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

7D multiversal Bleach for the win. They can solo the omniverse and can one shot Marvel and DC.

NighStar666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b1gju1ce said:

@hentekorin: It literally isn't tho

KS hypnotized a higher dimensional being who was like 6th or 7th dimensional at the time through scaling

Current KS>>>>>>>>>IT in every metric

Lol higher dimensional bleach kinda gives away the fact you are a troll

B1gJu1ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By B1gJu1ce

@lilgodperv: sorry to break it to you but that comment of your's doesn't magically invalidate the feats

B1gJu1ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By B1gJu1ce

@nighstar666: ok?

the manga feats, statements and scaling that I literally showed in this thread must be trolling too right?

Y'all goobers love to call everything wank regardless of how much evidence backs it up

Ig Goku isn't universe level+ either cause feats and scaling don't matter anymore or y'all still cherry picking which verses to actually scale properly and which verses to ignore feats wit

CV is jus as bad as ever I see

NighStar666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b1gju1ce said:

the manga feats, statements and scaling that I literally showed in this thread must be trolling too right?

Y'all goobers love to call everything wank regardless of how much evidence backs it up

Ig Goku isn't universe level+ either cause feats and scaling don't matter anymore or y'all still cherry picking which verses to actually scale properly and which verses to ignore feats wit

Well I am doing something important currently , but when I return , I would dismantle your " evidence " , so be happy while it's alive .

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GreyTheJiren

It's not immune and it depends on the person I think.

The first scan is a sound type genjutsu which also required preparation, so no ordinary genjutsu.

In the second Obito had only one Rinnegan, I believe that's why he was susceptible, still he knew it was a genjutsu and canceleld it easily.

Still, if you made it for the purpose of proving that KS can work, then I am here to disappoint you that either of those genjutsu posted above are stronger than KS.

B1gJu1ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greythejiren: I don't see why it would matter much how many rinngans Obito had cause Sasuke wasa ble to resist a genjutsu from a 3 eyed rinnegan user despite him only having one rinngegan himself so numbers don't seem to matter, plus Obito had one rinnegan and one sharingan (double dojutsu) and he was gettin genjutsu'd by someone with a single sharingan

Also Obito never dispelled them, I think I sent it in the original post but Kakashi and Obito stoped genjutsuing eachother at the same time and decided to throw hands so Obito never negged anything on his own

B1gJu1ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By B1gJu1ce

@greythejiren: Also I'm not very disapointted, as you only said "they above KS because I say so" which isn't a logical arguemnt as there's no objective basis as it relates to verse scaling and Bleach scales to a higher dimension and dimensions than Naruto based on pages worth of scans and statements

so KS>>>>Literally anything in the Naruto verse by scaling, feats, and statements, sorry to disapoint you

NighStar666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b1gju1ce said:

I guess not

No Caption Provided

Aa sakta hai3rd form Aizen one shotting the Cleaner thing (Wtv it's name is)

The Cleaner cleanses and stabilizes the entire space of the Dangai (The Dangai is a realm that stretches across a portion of the Garganta, the Garganta is a realm that contains multiple infinite sized or bigger realms)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The muken is infitite (Confirmed by one of the literal founders of the seireitei and the gotei 13) making the soul society an infite realm at least given that it contains the muken

No Caption Provided

As Yachiru explains here "void of contact" literally means no one is allowed in or out without special persmission as said in this page^ so the "muken is a separate dimension" is literally false, as "bottom floor" and "different dimension" are very different

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

as shown here, the Soul Society literally has outer space with visable star systems and galaxies so the "Soul society is a planet sized place" argument is literally a lie

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hueco Mundo literally being referred to as "endless" or "infinite" in multiple databooks

No Caption Provided

Hell literally being reffered to as a multiverse (Hell verse is confirmed canon by the manga, by kubo himself, and by at least 2 novels which Kubo worked on with that other guy)

Garganta is 5th dimensional space as it fully literally contains multiple infinities and a literal multiverse. THe dangai stretches across a portion of the Garganta (A portion of infinity is still infinity and considering the dangai is a realm contained by the garganta it's literally 4d infinite)

Although if your in denial about that feat (Which is fair ig) here'a another one

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aizen literally confirmed to transcend the rest of the FKT cast in the same exact way that a 3d being surpasses a 2d being and the main sign of being on different dimensional tiers is being unable to interact with someone or preceive their lNo Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aizen literally being unable to sense anything from Ichigo (He initially thinks it's because Ichigo traded all his reiatsu for physical power which is false because Ichigo is still able to sense reiatsu and other people's souls in his dangai form which is smn that only people with reiryoku can do plus he has mugetsu which is literally a reiatsu based technique)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aizen literally couldn't interact with Ichigo or percieve his reiatsu meaning Ichigo is evovled above him (5th dimensional, and even if you wanna lowball Ichigo and disregard all of that he's still far enough above 4d Aizen to casually stomp him)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

5th form Aizen evolved to Dangai Ichigo's level enough to completely overpower him and Ichigo couldn't do anything offensively aside from defelct Aizen's hand when he was off guard so he's at least on the same dimensional tier

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

True Shikai Ichigo is on par physically with base Yhwach (Without using the almighy ofc) and they can both interact with eachother (ie: Yhwach controlling Ichigo's blood, Ichigo and Yhwach clashing, both of them having the same feat of taking out the Soul King who stabilizes the entire Bleach cosmos) so their in the same dimensional tier

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Ichibei transcended base Yhwach (7D) based on Yhwach's own statement of being unable to percieve any reiatsu from his shikai and the feats of him literally not being able to interact with Ichibei in any way and getting hoplessly stomped by his Shikai and Bankai until he used the Almighty

Ichigo and Aizen survived a stronger version of the almighty than the one that eviserated Ichibei which puts them at least on the same plane as Ichibei, but stronger and KS was temporarily tricking the Almighty (Which is literally omniscience)

Multiple higher dimensional feats in bleach (As well as ones that I didn't even bring up like Gremmy's meteor, SAFWY Kenny's garganta damaging feats and Cien and Soya scaling to him and injuring him, Royd and Retsu stomping that same Kenpachi, Mimihagi stabilizing the entire Bleach reality with it's power, Yhwach one shotting Mimihagi)

You can deny it if you want but being in denial won't make the feats any less canon or true

Unless of course you can find any higher dimensional feats for Infinite Tsyukiyomi

you didn't read the manga did you?

I guess not

There is no need to read the manga to prove a garbage verse like bleach is not higher dimensional

No Caption Provided
Nothing in this scan states anything higher dimensional .

The fact anyone can enter it with
The fact anyone can enter it with " permission* , alone shows they are not remotely Higher Dimensional

Seriously , nobody can give less of a shit about bleach's cosmology

Loading Video...

Not a single dimensional theory supports the idea that garganta is even 4th dimensional , let alone 5th

Loading Video...

I guess the white void Zeno left is higher dimensional by the illiterate logic as seen to be applied by you

No Caption Provided

^^^^^^ basically you and every bleach fan that's gonna come to this thread .

one

This scan doesn't make sense as growth isn't related to Spatiality and temporality , so nothing here implies higher dimensional
This scan doesn't make sense as growth isn't related to Spatiality and temporality , so nothing here implies higher dimensional
Ok then , prove that bleach higher dimensionality have some form of transcendence and then prove they use one of the given theories and then bring me the Japanese raw of this scan .
Ok then , prove that bleach higher dimensionality have some form of transcendence and then prove they use one of the given theories and then bring me the Japanese raw of this scan .

Nothing here states Ichigo transcended anything and explain the said type of transcendence .
Nothing here states Ichigo transcended anything and explain the said type of transcendence .

Aizen literally confirmed to transcend the rest of the FKT cast in the same exact way that a 3d being surpasses a 2d being and the main sign of being on different dimensional tiers is being unable to interact with someone or preceive their reiatsu

If they transcend them the way 3D transcend 2D , they would view them as fiction , show feats for that .

Nothing here implies higher dimensional anything
This show just a limitation of Aizen's sensing ability

Aizen would not even Be able to see Ichigo If he was a R>F above him

Again , nothing implying higher dimensional anything
Thanks for proving that higher dimensional things in Bleach can destroy 3D mountains and then impress other supposed higher dimensional beings
Thanks for proving that higher dimensional things in Bleach can destroy 3D mountains and then impress other supposed higher dimensional beings
Nothing here implying higher dimensional anything yet again

Your defenition of higher dimensional beings is not supported by bleach or any manga Or any scientific theory

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
All your noble scans in vain , would have been a good scan if you didn't claim something like higher dimensional bleach
All your noble scans in vain , would have been a good scan if you didn't claim something like higher dimensional bleach

The fact soul king is needed to stabilise a 3D multiverse

Loading Video...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Again , like all your other scans except one or two. No transcendence and higher dimensional anything is being implied
Again , like all your other scans except one or two. No transcendence and higher dimensional anything is being implied

6th dimenisonal by what ?

Damn thanks , for showing a limit in Yhwach's precgnition and senses

All that implied is

- ichibei is more powerful

- ichibei have some degree of intangibility

- ichibei doesn't have Acasuality II , meaning that he is not even 4D because every 4D have Acasuality II

- YHWACH cannot sense ichibei

All mighty is fodder lol , omniscience lmfao , it's nigh infinite precognition and future Manipulation ,anyone with Acasuality II negs it

Except nothing of that remotely implies higher dimensional

Took a look at your feats , quiet easy to debunk sadly

Higher dimensional is not needed for something as fodder as bleach

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b1gju1ce said:

@greythejiren: I don't see why it would matter much how many rinngans Obito had cause Sasuke wasa ble to resist a genjutsu from a 3 eyed rinnegan user despite him only having one rinngegan himself so numbers don't seem to matter, plus Obito had one rinnegan and one sharingan (double dojutsu) and he was gettin genjutsu'd by someone with a single sharingan

Also Obito never dispelled them, I think I sent it in the original post but Kakashi and Obito stoped genjutsuing eachother at the same time and decided to throw hands so Obito never negged anything on his own

It matters because one of Obito's eyes is a Sharingan, and you can put him under Genjutsu through it. Just like how frog song avoids the Rinnegan and targets ears.

@b1gju1ce said:

Also I'm not very disapointted, as you only said "they above KS because I say so" which isn't a logical arguemnt as there's no objective basis as it relates to verse scaling and Bleach scales to a higher dimension and dimensions than Naruto based on pages worth of scans and statements

so KS>>>>Literally anything in the Naruto verse by scaling, feats, and statements, sorry to disapoint you

I am going to dismiss this. The argument about higher dimensions is silly and if you want to be taken seriously you'll have to drop it.

By feats Genjutsu is better, there are people in Naruto who can resist genjutsu and version of Genjutsu that can't get cancelled by those people who resist weaker Genjutsus.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, if you are willing to post an entire manga in this thread at least make spoilers. It's very unpleasant scrolling up and down.

B1gJu1ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b1gju1ce said:

I guess not

No Caption Provided

Aa sakta hai3rd form Aizen one shotting the Cleaner thing (Wtv it's name is)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aizen literally confirmed to transcend the rest of the FKT cast in the same exact way that a 3d being surpasses a 2d being and the main sign of being on different dimensional tiers is being unable to interact with someone or preceive their l

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I guess not

There is no need to read the manga to prove a garbage verse like bleach is not higher dimensional

ahh yes, the "they're not higher dimensional because I say so" argument, however will I counter it (Jus gonna ignore this garbage as you didn't back up anything you said with scans or statements)

No Caption Provided

Keep reading goofball

The fact anyone can enter it with " permission* , alone shows they are not remotely Higher Dimensional

Lol, what're u even talking about? I'm literally only establishing tha fact that the realms are infitinite in size

My god u are goofy, You're literally not debunking anything, ur jus sayin "I don't care so it don't count" and u was talkin all that smack too bout how u bouta dismantle everything

Loading Video...

Not a single dimensional theory supports the idea that garganta is even 4th dimensional , let alone 5th

Lol, except for the fact that it literally contains a multiversal sized realm and multiple infinite realms in the same way that the space that contains all of dbz's universes is 5d

Spaces containing 3d are 4d, spaces comntaining 4d are 5d, that's literally how it is with scaling

Destroying/interacting with infinity is 4d in scaling, everyone knows that except for you apparently

Lol at you using real world physics to apply to a fictional setting that literally has inifinte sized spaces left and right

Loading Video...

I guess the white void Zeno left is higher dimensional by the illiterate logic as seen to be applied by you

Yes, Zeno is 4d as he has 4d multiversal feats, dunno what u were tryna go for there

No Caption Provided

^^^^^^ basically you and every bleach fan that's gonna come to this thread

uhh....ok? Dunno how that debunks anything

one

You want me to apply unconfirmed scientific theories (that aren't even known as fact as no scientist knows the truth about the universe) to fiction?

Bruh the manga literally confirms Aizen to be higher dimsensional, I proved that already with the multiple scans, or can you not read?

Ok u gotta be fckn wit me. He REGAINED the same power that he used to defeat Aizen which was 6th dimensional power based on manga feats and statements that I literally already sent.

You're not debunking anything. You're jus saying "they're aren't higher dimensional cause real world science doesn't say so and I don't care about the size of the realms or anything like that" and you're jus ignoring the literal feats and statements on the basis of "It's not supported by real world science" of cousrse it's not goofball, it's a fictional series with spirits and magic swords with cast who are literally confirmed higher dimensional in the verse

If they transcend them the way 3D transcend 2D , they would view them as fiction , show feats for that .

They're all fictional

My god you don't even know how dimensional scaling works

Nothing here implies higher dimensional anything           My reply: Except for  the fact that Aizen can't percive Ichigo's reiatsu level which is smn that is literally explained as the main sign of dimensional transcendence which you would acknowledge if you weren't in denile and ignoring everything
Nothing here implies higher dimensional anything My reply: Except for the fact that Aizen can't percive Ichigo's reiatsu level which is smn that is literally explained as the main sign of dimensional transcendence which you would acknowledge if you weren't in denile and ignoring everything

That's spiritual perception....not dimensional evolution, you don't even know the difference between the two which is funny cause you talk as if you're really sayin smn of substance

Again , nothing implying higher dimensional anything         My reply: Still ignoring everything, and this scan was only here to prove that Ichigo has reiatsu goober
Again , nothing implying higher dimensional anything My reply: Still ignoring everything, and this scan was only here to prove that Ichigo has reiatsu goober
Thanks for proving that higher dimensional things in Bleach can destroy 3D mountains and then impress other supposed higher dimensional beings        My reply: Ahh yes, because AoE is the same AP apparently, I guess Majin Vegeta is mountain level max cause his strongest attack's AoE couldn't even wipe out an island despite him being confirmed stronger than solar system busters like Cell and Gohan. You don't even know the basics of scaling yet you're here on comic vine
Thanks for proving that higher dimensional things in Bleach can destroy 3D mountains and then impress other supposed higher dimensional beings My reply: Ahh yes, because AoE is the same AP apparently, I guess Majin Vegeta is mountain level max cause his strongest attack's AoE couldn't even wipe out an island despite him being confirmed stronger than solar system busters like Cell and Gohan. You don't even know the basics of scaling yet you're here on comic vine

This scan was merely here to show Aizen not being able to interact with Ichigo on top of the fact that he couldn't percive his power level. If you were paying attention and knew how scaling worked you would realize that

Your defenition of higher dimensional beings is not supported by bleach or any manga Or any scientific theory

Ahh yes, nonfictional scientific theory that isn't even confirmed yet is somehow relevant in a fictional manga about ghosts with magic swords even though you've ignored multiple higher dimensional statements, feats, and scaling that happened in Bleach up to this point

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All your noble "debunks" in vain as you didn't actually say anything of substance. Would have been a good debate if you actually said anything logical besides "it doesn't exist in our world so it can't exist in fiction even though there were scans confirming higher dimensional scaling but I'll ignore those and keep talkin bout scientific theory"

A 5D cosmos

And terrific argument btw, the "they're 3d because I say so even tho every scan is the complete opposite but who cares about feats and scaling, I don't even know how that works"

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sure....cause killing a being that stabilizes 5d cosmos is 3d....makes sense, however will I respond to this, it's simply too baseless for me to even reply to

Oh ya kno, manga scans, scaling, statements, databooks, novel scans and a multitude of other things that u refuse to acknowledge

The almighty wasn't even active here so u jus don't know what you're talkin bout from the looks of it cause Ichibei jobbed hard to the almighty

All that implied is

- ichibei is more powerful Transcends Yhwach based on literal in verse lore and statements and scaling, go back and read the scans

- ichibei have some degree of intangibility That was literally never implied

- ichibei doesn't have Acasuality II , meaning that he is not even 4D because every 4D have Acasuality II Ahh yes, the "he doesn't have this move so he's not 4d" argument I don't even know why you brought that up cause all acasuality is is a subpower of almighty powers and casuality manipulation which Yhwach literally has due to his omnipotence and his ability to do anything and snuff the the life or the energy out of people with a though"

All mighty is fodder lol , omniscience lmfao , it's nigh infinite precognition and future Manipulation ,anyone with Acasuality II negs it

No Caption Provided

Almighty is literally Omnipotence and Omniscience and, by definition, goes hand in hand with the abilites of casuality manipulation but eh, I guess it's fodder cause you say so even though the thing that you said counters it is literally a thing that the almighty can do

Ok bud, keep ignoring the feats

Woah what's this? A magic trick? You said you debunked everything but the only comments you acutally made are "show me feats" when the feats are there and "that doesn't prove higher dimensional" even though the scan explicitly states higher dimensional and "Real world science that isn't even confirmed yet doesn't say that the fictional manga is higher dimensional so it must mean that the feats don't count" and "Higher dimensional only counts of they view their opponent as fictional" even thought they're all fckn fictional

Ahh.....so you didnt actually say anything to debunk anything you jus ignored the feats confirming higher dimensional evolution, brought up nonfictional unproven science theory to a fictional setting that has higher dimensional feats anyway so either way you were wrong, said "that's not higher dimensional" in response to scans that literally said higher dimensional and sent a video of a lion or some shi as a way to....I don't even know what that was for honestly. Oh and let's not forget the part where u said "omnipotence and omniscience is fodder and gets negged by a subpower of casuality manipulation" which is the same thing if not, weaker than omnipotence

Glad to see the CV populace is still as goofy as ever, some things never change

I'm done here, it's clear that you have no clue what your talkin but you can keep responding with more regurgitated trash if you want but I'm gone cause it's evident that you have no intention of actually arguing with logic here and I'm not debating someone who literally is ignoring scans and won't back up what their saying with actual relevant scans to the series or to scaling in general

Later cornball

B1gJu1ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b1gju1ce said:

It matters because one of Obito's eyes is a Sharingan, and you can put him under Genjutsu through it. Just like how frog song avoids the Rinnegan and targets ears.

That makes no sense as anyone can be put under a visual genjutsu whether they have dojutsu or not. It targets chakra, ot sharingan specifially so yea numbers literally don't matter since a guy with two different stacked dojutusu's still got genjutsu'd by a guy with one dojutsu

@b1gju1ce said:

Also I'm not very disapointted, as you only said "they above KS because I say so" which isn't a logical arguemnt as there's no objective basis as it relates to verse scaling and Bleach scales to a higher dimension and dimensions than Naruto based on pages worth of scans and statements

I am going to dismiss this. The argument about higher dimensions is silly and if you want to be taken seriously you'll have to drop it.

Ok? Why would I drop an arguement that has a multitude of manga feats to back it up. Higher dimensional feats are abundant in Bleach and you being in denial and ignoring them doesn't magically mean that they don't exist and that Genjutsu>KS

By feats Genjutsu is better, there are people in Naruto who can resist genjutsu and version of Genjutsu that can't get cancelled by those people who resist weaker Genjutsus.

KS>>>Anything in Naruto, unless you can show me some higher dimensional feats from Naruto this time instead of jus sayin "higher dimensional isn't a thing in Bleach cause I say so" in spite of the many confirmations of it existing in Bleach but this is CV so I wouldn't expect anything less then the goofiest of goofs

And yea, genjutsu resistance and immunity are all based on the character n whatnot, definitely not based on dojutsu number but KS still mindrapes the Naruto verse either way

NighStar666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ahh yes, the "they're not higher dimensional because I say so" argument, however will I counter it (Jus gonna ignore this garbage as you didn't back up anything you said with scans or statements)

Ah yes , lying about someone else's arguments to make an attempt at making yourself look half decent

No Caption Provided

Keep reading goofball

Me searching for who the fuck asked for a cosmology explaination and me trying to find anything higher dimensional about all of your arguments
Me searching for who the fuck asked for a cosmology explaination and me trying to find anything higher dimensional about all of your arguments

My god u are goofy, You're literally not debunking anything, ur jus sayin "I don't care so it don't count"

Really ?

I guess not

No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

No Caption Provided

^^^^^^ basically you and every bleach fan that's gonna come to this thread .

one

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All that implied is

- ichibei is more powerful

- ichibei have some degree of intangibility

- ichibei doesn't have Acasuality II , meaning that he is not even 4D because every 4D have Acasuality II

Show me where I said that

and u was talkin all that smack too bout how u bouta dismantle everything

i already did

Lol, except for the fact that it literally contains a multiversal sized realm and multiple infinite realms in the same way that the space that contains all of dbz's universes is 5d

You need to prove that , because nobody care about your opinions kiddo
You need to prove that , because nobody care about your opinions kiddo

Spaces containing 3d are 4d, spaces comntaining 4d are 5d, that's literally how it is with scaling

Again

No Caption Provided

Destroying/interacting with infinity is 4d in scaling, everyone knows that except for you apparently

No Caption Provided

Damn man , you need better sources

Lol at you using real world physics to apply to a fictional setting that literally has inifinte sized spaces left and right

dimensionality is a real life physics term ,

Yes, Zeno is 4d as he has 4d multiversal feats, dunno what u were tryna go for there

Loading Video...

Higher dimensional dude can't keep up with finite 3 Dimensional speed

Loading Video...

4D dude needs 3D protection from 3D dude

Loading Video...

uhh....ok? Dunno how that debunks anything

I already debunked all of it ?

No Caption Provided

You want me to apply unconfirmed scientific theories (that aren't even known as fact as no scientist knows the truth about the universe) to fiction?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dimensionality is a scientific word cope

Bruh the manga literally confirms Aizen to be higher dimsensional, I proved that already with the multiple scans, or can you not read?

I already dealt with it , can you not read

Again..........

No Caption Provided

They're all fictional

No Caption Provided

My god you don't even know how dimensional scaling works

Says the guy who doesn't know what R>F means

No Caption Provided

^^^^^ basically you

Ok u gotta be fckn wit me. He REGAINED the same power that he used to defeat Aizen which was 6th dimensional power based on manga feats and statements that I literally already sent.

You sent zero statements saying dimensionality , let alone 6D

You're not debunking anything. You're jus saying "they're aren't higher dimensional cause real world science doesn't say so and I don't care about the size of the realms or anything like that" and you're jus ignoring the literal feats and statements on the basis of "It's not supported by real world science" of cousrse it's not goofball, it's a fictional series with spirits and magic swords with cast who are literally confirmed higher dimensional in the verse

Concept of the words >>>>>>> what anyone says

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You are probably the type of person who thinks lower dimensional beings can enter higher dimension , or that infinity can have an end

So spiritual perception and corporality are superior to R>F and transcendence ?

Source ?

Oh wait

No Caption Provided

Ahh yes, nonfictional scientific theory that isn't even confirmed yet is somehow relevant in a fictional manga about ghosts with magic swords even though you've ignored multiple higher dimensional statements, feats, and scaling that happened in Bleach up to this point

Number of higher dimensional feats = 0 , number of higher dimensional scaling = 0 , number of higher dimensional statements = 1 mistranslation

That's spiritual perception....not dimensional evolution, you don't even know the difference between the two which is funny cause you talk as if you're really sayin smn of substance

No Caption Provided

All your noble "debunks" in vain as you didn't actually say anything of substance. Would have been a good debate if you actually said anything logical besides "it doesn't exist in our world so it can't exist in fiction even though there were scans confirming higher dimensional scaling but I'll ignore those and keep talkin bout scientific theory"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

None of this scans say anything about higher dimensional bleach , cope and seethe

Power scaling have nothing to do with Dimenionality

This scan was merely here to show Aizen not being able to interact with Ichigo on top of the fact that he couldn't percive his power level. If you were paying attention and knew how scaling worked you would realize that

Again , more power scaling , nothing of substance or relevance

just being stronger =/= transcendant

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nothing says anything about transcendance

Sure....cause killing a being that stabilizes 5d cosmos is 3d....makes sense, however will I respond to this, it's simply too baseless for me to even reply to

A 5D cosmos

And terrific argument btw, the "they're 3d because I say so even tho every scan is the complete opposite but who cares about feats and scaling, I don't even know how that works"

Better then you : " I want bleach cosmos to be 5D , I have zero proof , but I want it to be , so it is 5D "

The almighty wasn't even active here so u jus don't know what you're talkin bout from the looks of it cause Ichibei jobbed hard to the almighty

The fact a bleach god tier lost to all mighty shows how fodder the verse is , that their god tiers don't have Acausality type II to resist future manipulation

Ok sure , doesn't prove a single thing about dimemsnaloty , especially the 7D Yhwach you pulled out of your ass

Transcends Yhwach based on literal in verse lore and statements and scaling, go back and read the scans

So again , your sources for transcendance in bleach are

No Caption Provided

That was literally never implied

Common sense ? Oh I forgot , you don't have that .

Ahh yes, the "he doesn't have this move so he's not 4d" argument I don't even know why you brought that up cause all acasuality is is a subpower of almighty powers and casuality manipulation which Yhwach literally has due to his omnipotence and his ability to do anything and snuff the the life or the energy out of people with a though"

Read bleach again , because it's pretty clear you actually never read bleach if you think all mighty is Omnipotence

Almighty is literally Omnipotence and Omniscience and, by definition, goes hand in hand with the abilites of casuality manipulation but eh, I guess it's fodder cause you say so even though the thing that you said counters it is literally a thing that the almighty can do

Loading Video...

Ok then kid

Omnipotent Odin

No Caption Provided

Omnipotent Kakashi

No Caption Provided

Omnipotent Buuhan

No Caption Provided

Read bleach before you jerk off to it

Woah what's this? A magic trick? You said you debunked everything but the only comments you acutally made are "show me feats" when the feats are there and "that doesn't prove higher dimensional" even though the scan explicitly states higher dimensional and "Real world science that isn't even confirmed yet doesn't say that the fictional manga is higher dimensional so it must mean that the feats don't count" and "Higher dimensional only counts of they view their opponent as fictional" even thought they're all fckn fictional

No Caption Provided

Ahh.....so you didnt actually say anything to debunk anything you jus ignored the feats confirming higher dimensional evolution,

l

Already dealt with your garbage posts and out of context , narrative manipulating scans

brought up nonfictional unproven science theory to a fictional setting that has higher dimensional feats anyway so either way you were wrong, said "that's not higher dimensional" in response to scans that literally said higher dimensional and sent a video of a lion or some shi as a way to....I don't even know what that was for honestly.

Dimensionality is scientific

No Caption Provided

Infinity is mathematical

Oh and let's not forget the part where u said "omnipotence and omniscience is fodder and gets negged by a subpower of casuality manipulation" which is the same thing if not, weaker than omnipotence

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yhwach took his time to explain how All might works , it's literally seeing futures and jumping to one that favours you

Introduction

Acausality is the ability to act unrestrained by conventional cause and effect, on a scale that varies depending on the character. For some characters, this means not being affected by changes to the past; for others, this means defying all logic and acting with disregard for traditional causality.

Types

Type 1: Time Paradox Immunity: Characters with this type of Acausality are rendered immune to changes in the past and standard temporal paradoxes, but remain just as vulnerable in the present and can be affected by normal Causality Manipulation and similar abilities.

Type 2: Temporal Singularity: Characters with this type of Acausality do not exist in either the past or the future, only the present. This means they cannot be affected by changes to the past, while also making them resistant to Precognition that works by viewing the future, as they do not exist within it, and Fate Manipulation, for the same reason. In essence, they are able to choose their own fates, but they remain just as vulnerable at the point in time in which they do exist.

Type 3: Temporal Permanence: Characters with this type of Acausality are incredibly difficult to kill, as other versions of themselves - from other points in time and/or from other universes - can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place. This also grants them immunity to changes in the past.

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

Type 5: Causality Transcendence: Characters with this type of Acausality transcend the normal boundaries of cause and effect, existing outside of the causality of a system. Even interacting with them normally may prove virtually impossible.

Discussions Discussion threads involving Acausality

Acasuality type II negs future manipulation aka All Mighty

Glad to see the CV populace is still as goofy as ever, some things never change

Go back into your hiatus then

I'm done here, it's clear that you have no clue what your talkin but you can keep responding with more regurgitated trash if you want but I'm gone cause it's evident that you have no intention of actually arguing with logic here and I'm not debating someone who literally is ignoring scans and won't back up what their saying with actual relevant scans to the series or to scaling in general

No Caption Provided

Lol nice cope kid , concession accepted , move along

Later cornball

No Caption Provided

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is why Bleachers are bad.

yaroa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it was more that Rinnegan is immune to Sharingan genjutsu. Everything else they are vulnerable too like the sound Genjutsus.

KaiserRebellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b1gju1ce: damn someone finally brought feats to this debate

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This is teleportation. Yes, you heard me right. So cut the higher dimensional BS and focus on the topic.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

> Higher dimensional bleach

No Caption Provided

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 kgb725  Online

The rinnegan has never been put in a visual genjutsu before. The only jutsu that works are always sound jutsu

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@areneacaulem: Actually, Sasuke never really broke out of that genjutsu.

Iyachi rigged the fight so that it would seen that way, but it was Itachi who let Sasuke out.

LordSpeedwagon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And yes.

KS >>>>>>>>> Sharingan.

The only exception are Tsukuyomi and Kotoamatsukami who have donne things that KS can do, but better.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Basic S genjutsu = KS lmao

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe it is

SuperSonicTl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

7th dimensional bleach???

WTF???

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah no KS is doing stuff random genjutsu does lol. Only difference is it’s longevity

Avatar image for supremekilla010
SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b1gju1ce:

To be fair Yhwach was caught by KS before he even re-awakened the Almighty and KS would likely have been boosted since Aizen got boosted.

Avatar image for supremekilla010
SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Rinnegan isn't immune to sharingan genjutsu either. But honestly i can't recall someone ever even trying to put a rinnegan user under genjutsu outside the Obito Kakashi thing but in that instance i think Obito let himself get put in a genjutsu to show Kakashi things.

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By KingogKings777
@nighstar666 said:
@b1gju1ce said:

Well I am doing something important currently , but when I return , I would dismantle your " evidence " , so be happy while it's alive .

"something important currently" chickening out cause they dont want to get clapped on by a bleach fan lol

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

7-D Bleach?????

No Caption Provided

I am dying here from laughing.

No Caption Provided

I could swear that was debated and denied already once before....

Don't forget infinite speed Ichigo cuz he reacted to Aizen's teleportation which iNsTanT, so...

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Basic S genjutsu = KS lmao

@frozen Hey question so if a user like @ultimatesage called someone a bitch like this would they get a ban or timeout? Also what about saying the N-word like @animefreak1. Asking cause the battle mods haven't done anything.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

NighStar666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighstar666 said:
@b1gju1ce said:

"something important currently" chickening out cause they dont want to get crapped on by a bleach fan lol

You do know that the debate already happened right ? Or , maybe your bias only shows you like.....a little Of the thread , the part you wanna see I guess ?

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777 said:
@nighstar666 said:
@b1gju1ce said:

"something important currently" chickening out cause they dont want to get crapped on by a bleach fan lol

You do know that the debate already happened right ? Or , maybe your bias only shows you like.....a little Of the thread , the part you wanna see I guess ?

You got clapped(or crapped, depends on what flavor you like.) on that fast?

NighStar666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighstar666 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@nighstar666 said:
@b1gju1ce said:

You got clapped(or crapped, depends on what flavor you like.) on that fast?

Nope , I curbstomped him in a new posts , like I do every time any bleach fan make an " attempt " at debating me