Why do people like Naruto VS Bleach battles so much on here ?

• 95 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Why do people like Naruto VS Bleach battles so much on here ? (80 votes)

Its fun 19%
They came out around same time 3%
They are close in power and speed 21%
Because Naruto fans 8%
Because Bleach fans 13%
Because they would crush YYH 6%
Because everyone is bored 31%

It’s seriously always going to be beef between Naruto and Bleach like Naruto are crips and bleach are bloods and they will never get along

I find that these threads are the first ones to become hateful, toxic, and get people banned due to high emotions and the fans love for the series.

• 
Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Naruto vs Bleach needs to end. We already know what series won in the long run as far as success. So can we disband these battles ? YYH, OPM, Fairy Tail, One Piece, Early Toriko. There are lots of other anime to put bleach or Naruto up against.

PrinceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 PrinceX  Online

both fandoms are toxic and dont like each other. lul

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TOPAZZZ

I don’t know, most of them are repetitive and terrible, and they always start flame wars

there should be more manhwa/web comic battles on here. Mix them in with the HST and you might get more diverse battles worth debating.

I’ve tried to bring in different verses against the HST, but it never works. Either no one knows of the series or they’re just not interested OR they just want to see the same boring battles everyday.

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Bleach and Naruto fans hate each other...but sometimes the hate of Bleach fans toward Naruto reaches insane levels.

PrinceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 PrinceX  Online

Both Bleach and Naruto fans hate each other...but sometimes the hate of Bleach fans toward Naruto reaches insane levels.

and naruto towards bleach lul.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because we have all run out of comic book related threads. Seriously, I can't think of a single interesting comic battle that hasn't been done before, so we all just regurgitate more HST threads.

It's better than more live action threads honestly, as sad as that is to say.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keiser994: More like the opposite. Naruto fans always hate Bleach because hax always wins over pure strength and DC

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz: I tried to make a few YYH vs Naruto or YYH vs bleach battles in the past but nobody ever clicks on them so I stopped altogether lol

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: More like the opposite. Naruto fans always hate Bleach because hax always wins over pure strength and DC“

You’re a total bleach fan who said Shinji could beat Hokage Naruto. So I would expect a response like this.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because the wank from both sides are entertaining to read

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TOPAZZZ

@token1300 said:

@topazzz: I tried to make a few YYH vs Naruto or YYH vs bleach battles in the past but nobody ever clicks on them so I stopped altogether lol

the problem with YYH is that the god tiers of bleach and naruto surpassed that verse already, and they’re always being put in vs. threads. Which i’m kinda guessing is one of the reasons why no one responds to your YYH vs HST threads. However there are a few fair matches you can make for them...but i doubt many people here have even read or watched YYH (which is sad considering its far better than bleach or naruto)

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: I can say the same with Bleach fans giving continental, planetary, FTL and star level feats thanks to their own calcs and fan theories in order to always defeat Naruto characters. Just because Naruto has actually feats, manga stuff.

They have reached a level when you can't even argue with them because Bleach-only Cals and Theories >>>>> Canon Feats.

And this keeps getting worse and worse after every single year...and Bleach is over like 5 years ago.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@token1300: Do not blame me that Shinji's bankai is really that broken. Pure strength doesn't give you automatic win especially when your opponent possesses hax that ignore durability.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16 morpheus_  Moderator

I finished Naruto and NNT recently - I'll also likely go through Bleach soon. It's honestly pointless to me to debate characters or entire universes I dislike or don't care about, which is why the Naruto/Bleach rivalry makes little sense to me. There is absolutely no reason to not like both if you've gone through the ordeal of reading them. And if you don't like one or both of them, why debate them? It saps the fun out of it.

Anyway, this is not a battle but I also don't want General Discussion to keep getting flooded with battles related topics. So I'll provisionally keep it here to read more opinions, even though I doubt I'll be any wiser by the end of it.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princex said:

@yray said:

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keiser994: Problem with Naruto fans is they think that Bleachverse is really that small. It has been confirmed that Human World in Bleachverse is basically our earth but Naruto fans think it's small because Kubo only focused on Karakura Town. Same case for Hueco Mundo (Hollow world) and Soul Society (Shinigami world) which Los Noches and Seiretei being the centre of the story.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:
@princex said:

@yray said:

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Bleachwank is just insane. FTL Solar System Yhwach, let alone galaxy or universal level.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Sides never get along and won’t come to an agreement. But Bleach Wank>>>>>Naruto wank from what I’ve seen.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multiversal 5D aizen solos

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People like the battles between Bleach and Naruto because they are close in power, despite what some people on CV want you to think.

But the Naruto fanbase is the most wanked. Bleach is wanked dont get me wrong but Naruto is way more due to the popularity of it on CV.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If people would expand their material beyond the HST, there could actually be some creative and interesting battle ideas, but I don't see that happening. Even the CAV group is all the same characters just being recycled over and over. When someone does attempt to introduce a new character, it very rarely ever gets enough attention to get more than a couple replies

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TOPAZZZ

@mass said:

If people would expand their material beyond the HST, there could actually be some creative and interesting battle ideas, but I don't see that happening. Even the CAV group is all the same characters just being recycled over and over. When someone does attempt to introduce a new character, it very rarely ever gets enough attention to get more than a couple replies

literally this. for example on animevice there’s a huge diversity of characters used in the battles section. can’t say the same for comicvine...

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

Because both sides have always hated each other for some reason and it's easy to make bait threads involving them since it's basically a guaranteed flame war. Since those are entertaining to read people spam them, though as a fan of both I never really got why the hatred was so strong but it is what it is. Also putting both up against other verses tends not to garner as much attention for some reason, even if the other anime/manga verse isn't obscure.

Avatar image for deactivated-610bd31442771
deactivated-610bd31442771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass said:

^ this and the fanboys wanking their favorite character/verse and they can't be convinced in any way.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big fan bases who are passionate about it both thinking one is stronger than the other of course that's just wishful thinking for the Bleach side.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee
deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stoped posting in Naruto vs Bleach long time ago. Way too toxic for me.

And Yhwach/Almighty wank on this site is probably second worst wank that I see in my entire live.Naruto fans also wank they verse but not to this level.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You all are too much glass half empty people smh.

It's because they are a part of the og HST which were surprisingly evenly matched in power, popularity, story, etc.

The og HST verses more or less evenly match across all the tiers and as far as god tiers are concerned, Bleach is the only one which can even match Naruto at the moment without it being a complete mismatch, so obviously you are going to see a lot of Bleach vs Naruto god tier threads, though admittedly it can get overdone at times and the high number of trolls on both sides don't help either.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

You all are too much glass half empty people smh.

It's because they are a part of the og HST which were surprisingly evenly matched in power, popularity, story, etc.

The og HST verses more or less evenly match across all the tiers and as far as god tiers are concerned, Bleach is the only one which can even match Naruto at the moment without it being a complete mismatch, so obviously you are going to see a lot of Bleach vs Naruto god tier threads, though admittedly it can get overdone at times and the high number of trolls on both sides don't help either.

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There’s a rivalry between Naruto and Bleach. The fact that both series are legit close in powers doesn’t help alleviate the wanking when it comes to Bleach vs Naruto threads.

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Token1300

@invadedtbd: People like the battles between Bleach and Naruto because they are close in power, despite what some people on CV want you to think.

But the Naruto fanbase is the most wanked. Bleach is wanked dont get me wrong but Naruto is way more due to the popularity of it on CV.“

Naruto can be wanked sometimes by fans but it’s only when it comes to Naruto vs DBZ battles that’s where a lot of wank comes in. Also the databooks can play a part in wanking as well. Kinshiki for example claimed to be planet level In data book despite struggling with the kages.

But on a regular I’ve seen commenters say Ywach was Universe Level and Ichigo is that level for slicing him. Despite not even showing planet level feats without scaling. So I think bleach takes the cake for being more wanked.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s simple they are both a series a lot of people grew up with, with sometimes subjective interpretations of power levels that lead to flame wars.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Avatar image for deactivated-63348143d7cff
deactivated-63348143d7cff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because everyone likes the flame wars and people need to read a wider variety of manga.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ata has joined the chat then Bleach and Naruto has left the chat.

ThorofAsgard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because Naruto fans refuse to accept that Bleach is on the same level as Naruto

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because of the whole HST thing and as a result, they have a very populated fandom with a harsh rivalry against each other.

I have no issues with Naruto vs Bleach threads honestly, but most of these threads have always been the god tiers of both verses going against each other and those type of threads easily start flame wars.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stoped posting in Naruto vs Bleach long time ago. Way too toxic for me.

And Yhwach/Almighty wank on this site is probably second worst wank that I see in my entire live.Naruto fans also wank they verse but not to this level.

This.

jobbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because we're a bunch of weebs.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahaha

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jobbers said:

Because we're a bunch of weebs.

Yep.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because Bleach fans want their manga to be on par with Naruto, when it will always be inferior in everything.

Like, vaping hills is considered a top tier feat in Bleach by Aizen and Ichigo shared feat, when busting hills was done as early as Hebi Sasuke with Kirin, who's only a low-mid tier in Naruto. Or the fact Kyoka Suigetsu that was one-shotting everyone is only = a basic Genjutsu in Naruto.

I'm actually more interested in debating HxH and Fairy Tail and OP. Naruto is too overpowered for debates.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz said:
@caocao said:
@princex said:

@yray said:

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beacasue all the other anime suck ass

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

Beacasue all the other anime suck ass

this is so not true. in fact most other anime >>>>>>>> bleach and naruto. there are some really good webtoons and webcomics too that are far better

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course Undre of all people has to say something ridiculous.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: dont start that was a moutian vaped without direct contact with no effort

No Caption Provided

Lol Naruto and sasuke have to whip out their avatard just to have comparable feats to a no effort dangia ichigo.