Who's the strongest DC character a composite Earthling can defeat?

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

By composite Earthling, I mean one being that would have the best abilities and best knowledge from the best possessors of said abilities and knowledge from the inhabitants of Earth.

This would include:

• Humans
  • Animals
  • Plants
  • All living organisms

- The composite Earthling takes on the form of an average 6 feet man.
- The battle takes place on the London Bridge. 10 meters apart.
- The earthling has a sword and a gun as its standard equipment.
- Standard gear for the opponent.
- Earthling is bloodlusted, DC character is in character.

So who is this strongest fighter?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thehunter: This is really difficult to think as so many species are out there. This battle does not have a fictional character though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehunter: ok, but which character ? It was not mentioned right.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehunter: ok. From what I can think of your earth guy could clear all street levellers of DC. But there is one organism called Tardigrade which doesn't die from extreme heat, radio-activity, extreme cold and has survived the vacuum of space. With that composite earthling can go way high up on the list.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ComicGirl21

Im thinking low midtiers like Steele or Red Tornado or Aquaman.

Composite earth organism would have:

- strenght of the great white whale (massive multi-hundred-ton strenght)

-durability of the Mariana Trench's crustaceas (that can survive pressure of millions of tons of water)

- the healing and self replicatibg abilities of a virus (capable of multiplying in seconds and reconstituting entire body)

- the speed of the cheetah (100km/hour)

- reflexes of the best of reptiles (capable of catching tiny insects mid-air)

- energy projection (some sea creatures can channel electricity)

- venom that can kill and paralyze in seconds (some of the worst spiders, snakes)

- some handy tricks like spider web production, eyes around your head, ability to fly, etc

- and finally all the attributes of humans, like experience of all best strategists and martial artists in history combined, agility and acrobatics of combined earths best olympians and so on.

Maybe not Superman caliber but no street level can survive an encounter with that thing.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Tornado and Aquaman are low mid tiers? Who woulda thunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's adaptability, evolutionary abilities, durability, healing factor, source(s) of energy, enhanced senses, precog and proportioned attributes and basic stats could easily dump it into low end team buster. At the least somewhat of a doomsday copy, with certain superior and inferior attributes at it's original form. But the base gimmick of impossible to kill and gets stronger every time it comes back I can definitely envision.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic: of course they are. Both can be hurt by low caliber bullets, and higher caliber hitting their vital areas would likely kill them. Any superhero who is not above street level weaponry, even if they possess some good feats, is still a low end mid tier.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicgirl21: I don't get it. Do you consider Wonder Woman a low mid tier? Her piercing durability (some versions) stinks more than Aquamans.

I know very little of Red Tornado, but does he not operate on a higher level than that?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6
deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehunter: Would this include the proportionate strength of tiny insects that can lift over a thousand times their own weight and run hundreds of their own body lengths in an instant?

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite earth organism would have:

- strenght of the great white whale (massive multi-hundred-ton strenght)

-durability of the Mariana Trench's crustaceas (that can survive pressure of millions of tons of water)

- the healing and self replicatibg abilities of a virus (capable of multiplying in seconds and reconstituting entire body)

- the speed of the cheetah (100km/hour)

- reflexes of the best of reptiles (capable of catching tiny insects mid-air)

- energy projection (some sea creatures can channel electricity)

- venom that can kill and paralyze in seconds (some of the worst spiders, snakes)

- some handy tricks like spider web production, eyes around your head, ability to fly, etc

- and finally all the attributes of humans, like experience of all best strategists and martial artists in history combined, agility and acrobatics of combined earths best olympians and so on.

Maybe not Superman caliber but no street level can survive an encounter with that thing.

I lost it when we got energy projection.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ig-88 said:

@thehunter: Would this include the proportionate strength of tiny insects that can lift over a thousand times their own weight and run hundreds of their own body lengths in an instant?

I don't think so because the animals that run that fast only do so because of their size and weight being so small, which would conflict with having the muscle mass to possess the strength of a whale. I don't think Composite Earthling should break any basic, logic rules the way comic books do like that; the whole point is to beat fiction with reality. OP mentioned that Composite Earthling has to be 6 feet tall and possess the shape of a human man, I'm imagining the best attributes from all living things are fit into that shape.

Or are we imagining some retardedly stacked monster that can basically replicate any feat of any kind that has ever been performed by a living organism on Earth? Because the resulting speed and strength of that alone would be... oh my god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Accidentally deleted my own post saying it is proportionate, mainly because I don't feel likr without it, we could get up that high since we wouldn't be able to bypass any established character's durability.

I can't really limit this earthling on what can actually seem logical to be on a 6 feet man's body, cos even the blue whale is only as strong as it is because of its size, really.

Though you don't raise a bad point, maybe I should make two rounds, but honestly, I feel like that earthling would be a low mid tier at best, and a high end street leveller at worst.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Accidentally deleted my own post saying it is proportionate, mainly because I don't feel likr without it, we could get up that high since we wouldn't be able to bypass any established character's durability.

I can't really limit this earthling on what can actually seem logical to be on a 6 feet man's body, cos even the blue whale is only as strong as it is because of its size, really.

Though you don't raise a bad point, maybe I should make two rounds, but honestly, I feel like that earthling would be a low mid tier at best, and a high end street leveller at worst.

This gets a lot more complicated than.

If the greatest speed feat on Earth is running X amount of body lengths in a second, does that mean this monster has to be the biggest Earthling of all time as well in order to technically have the most speed? But in the shape of a human, or no probably a monkey, the most dexterous and agile form, so we're a blue whale sized monkey that can run massively hypersonic speeds? But wait, is the largest creature really a blue whale? If we're talking the largest "organism", that would be a massive root system called Pando that occupies 106 square acres of land... unfortunately I can't find a number for how far Pando is end-to-end, which would constitute a body length, but let's just highball and say Composite Earthling can clear 106 acres, 322 times in one second... composite Earthling is a monkey that can run at mach 248 no diff. But the monkey is also a super genius and wise master of martial arts and tactics. But he's not a nice, cute monkey, no. His mind is tailored to combat efficacy. He's a cold blooded, manipulative, remorseless, bastard of a monkey monk.... that weighs 6,600 tons and is bigger than Godzilla. We're a Monkey Kaiju Monk Nazi...

This brings up the debate on whether viruses are a living thing. Officially they are not, but let's highball Composite Earthling as much as we can. That means our Monkey Kaiju can freaking assimilate other living organisms into itself. I don't think he takes on their traits or abilities, but I guess it'll make himself bigger and more powerful. Or maybe it would actually turn the target into a clone of itself? I don't know, I'm not a... virologist. Either way this is a F'ed up evil creature.

It can probably fly too.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic: lol what a mean comment. Wonder Woman can not be killed or even afected by bullets or any other street level weapon too, in a way. She has reflexes to dodge FTL projectiles and indestructible gear that can tank blasts from gods like Darkseid's omega beams or necrons dark lightning. Besides she has a specific weakness of this kind, that is extreamly rare so if anything it is an exception that doesn't really destroy the concept. You can go through hundreds of high tiers superheroes like Superman, Shazam, MM, Hulk, Sentry, Thor, Gladiator, Ultraman, Powergirl, Cap Atom, and so on, and the formula fits. So stop nitpicking.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ComicGirl21

@the_hajduk: the more you know dude

https://www.thedodo.com/amphtml/shocked-11-animals-you-didnt-k-949555818.html

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cergic

@comicgirl21: How is it a mean comment and how am i nitpicking when i simply attemp to follow your own presented logic. If anything, you could appreciate my attempt to get your point. Certain versions of WW got equal or worse durability regarding piercing, like it or not, and you said yourself:

"Both can be hurt by low caliber bullets, and higher caliber hitting their vital areas would likely kill them. Any superhero who is not above street level weaponry, even if they possess some good feats, is still a low end mid tier."

Is WW an exception to the rule, then? And can't Red T just avoid that type of attack by going all windy-like? If Aquaman is a low mid, how come he can press WW in combat? Is WW an exception due to her great ability to dodge and block? Wouldn't that mean that any great reflex char with decent damage output is above aquaman by default, even if they have tissue durability?

Bodhbh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hrmm on top of the above it can replicate itself every few minutes and produce toxins like botulism and ricin...even hallucigenic compounds like LSD. Lol if it cracked out a few pounds of acid and sprayed it about that would incapcitate everything sentient that didn't have special metabolism.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

So basically a vixen/animal-man lite? Probably just look at one of their villains then...

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Gokluma
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

With their powers combined and gain lot stronger would give someone like Aquaman,Black Manta and other mid tiers a pretty tough battle & could win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, that would be pretty op lol.

Tardigrade's resistance + big whale + Titanosaurus + advanced regen + venom + echolocation, peak human intelligence and wayy more.

Maybe we could get to Mid Tier with hax.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Healing/regeneration of an Axolotl and bacteria

Duplication abilities of an amoeba

Strength of elephants/whales/pythons/apes

Venom of a black mamba

Camoflauge of chameleons/cuddle fish

Sight of an eagle

Smell of a canine

Hearing of a bat/dolphin

UV sensory of some birds/fish/insects

Wall crawling

Winged flight

Longevity

Speed of cheetah, grey hound, mantis shrimp

Underwater breathing

Tactical genius of a general/high ranking soldier

Physics expert

Highest tier mastery of every martial arts

Honestly there's so many others a composite earthling has, with toxins and bacteria this character can one shot anyone who doesn't have impenetrable skin, but then he can probably exude airborn toxins and spores that are lethal so anyone who can breath also may get one shot. Those that can blitz have a speed advantage as does anyone with telepathy. So that rules out Flash/J'onn/superman. I'll say he could wreck booster gold, maybe even some low tier kryptonians like jon or connor (New 52)

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Combined weight of every animal on Earth + Ants ability to carry over its body weight = GG

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, this being would have the knowledge of all comic writers, so he'd have full knowledge on everyone as well.

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know but goddamn is this earthling strong from what I'm reading

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol this is actually a good thread.

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do all abilities stack. Like he gets all the strength of every living being in one. So the strength of all humans combined.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolcat4 said:

Do all abilities stack.

I thought composite already stacked all those things.

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Token1300

Carrie Kelley as Robin, Joker, Harley Quinn, Batgirl, Bouncing Boy, Fodder League Of Shadow members.

With these feats I think composite human can take them on hand to hand. A composite Human to me would technically be a superhero like figure in the real world.

- Mike Tyson could punch with 1,000 pounds of force

- Keith Lidde could punch at 44 Mph

- Usain Bolt top running speed is at 12.5 m/s.

- Dean Karnazes is capable of running hundreds of miles without lactic acid build up,

- Isao Machii can react to things moving at 200 Mph when humans mostly can only react to things at 60 FPS or 40 Mph up close

http://www.odditycentral.com/videos/modern-day-samurai-can-slice-a-speeding-bullet-with-his-blade.html

- There’s also been rumors of a few mysterious men that skeleton is 3 to 6 times more thicker and durable than a average Humans. Meaning they could take more than twice damage as a regular joe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@token1300: eh, really? you think this earthling cant go any higher than mid street levellers? dunno much about bouncing boy, but guessing he should be somewhat comparable to the rest of the characters you mentioned.

EDIT: i just realised you edited your post. Anyway, this isn’t just composite human, this is composite Earthling, which means all living organisms/plants/animals etc etc

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 death4bunnies  Online

@thehunter:

Any DC Character that isnt too fast or immune to poison goes down immediately.

A composite earthling bio-poison would wreck anyone it hit that doesn't carry a poison immunity.

I would say this creature beats any DC mid tier, Stargirl and below.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Buckwheat
GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Pistol shrimp fires Bubbles that is as hot as the sun, so that gives Earthling Energy blasts that's as hot as the sun.

Electric Eel gives Earthling power to generate Electricity.

Peregrine Falcon gives Earthling Flight Speed, which is 390km/hr

Dung beetles can lift 1,000 times there body weight, so that gives Earthling Super Strength.

Add all that to Regeneration and Venom, plus the Minds of the smartest scientists, detectives, and street smart guys, and you have an OP Earthling.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 takenstew22  Moderator

How many f#%king alts does this guy have?

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By cupofreality

Any street levelers & some with lesser powers but mainly due to surprise attacks. I don’t know how durable a composite earthling would far against then meta humans.

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman