No Caption Provided

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By pixelized

I certainly wouldn't trust wolverine with my life.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By claws

cyclops is an better leader

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Cyclops.No Contest.

symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By symbiote5

i think wolverine has been doing pretty good why wouldnt you trust him has anybod watched wolverine and the xmen

symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By symbiote5

i think wolverine has been doing pretty good why wouldnt you trust him has anybod watched wolverine and the xmen

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
symbiote5 said:
"i think wolverine has been doing pretty good why wouldnt you trust him has anybod watched wolverine and the xmen"
Wolverine is a loose canon.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By pixelized
symbiote5 said:
"i think wolverine has been doing pretty good why wouldnt you trust him has anybod watched wolverine and the xmen"
He also has that immortality thing on his side... Can't say i want to go into war with someone who doesn't have the same fear as I.
symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By symbiote5
so you think if it came down to him saving somebody you dont think he would do it he was pretty good at bringing the xmen back together and when took on gambit he was just laying around with him he does what he has to
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By Korg

Cyclops, no question. Wolverine knows this, and has always said he is a terrible leader. And he does have something of a hard time with keeping X-Force together, although not all of that is his fault.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By SUNMAN
symbiote5 said:
"so you think if it came down to him saving somebody you dont think he would do it he was pretty good at bringing the xmen back together and when took on gambit he was just laying around with him he does what he has to"
The cartoon version in Wolverine of the X-men is not true to character of the comic version. He is more like Hugh Jackman in the X movies. Wolverine is not the leader type unless it is like an assassination or black ops mission, In the cartoon he is to tall, and throws too many kicks. They do not allow him to kill anyone. Wolvie isn't a boy scout like Scott, thats why he wouldn't be a good leader. He is moody and goes into his feral rages from time to time. Still he is a good guy with so much experience. But Scott is like Professor X's son. He was raised by him and follows all his teachings. Wolverine has some differing opinions. He is not afraid to kill some one when it is necessary. I could go on, but there is a long list of why Cyclops is a better leader, and it has been proven time and time again, in the comics and original cartoons.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Cyclops may be the best leader of any comicbook team. Cept Optimus Prime maybe.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"Cyclops may be the best leader of any comicbook team. Cept Optimus Prime maybe.
No Cap?
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Cyclops may be the best leader of any comicbook team. Cept Optimus Prime maybe.
No Cap?
"
Nah, he's overrated.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By SUNMAN

Best Leaders go in no order:

Scott Summers
Dick Grayson
Steve Rogers
speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By speedlgt

cyckes is the best Xmen leader however wolverine is a strong leader too hes got the experience and tactics to lead a team but he doest really rally the boys.

summers is not a better leader than rogers nor than superman

I would consider among the top leaders ever
wolverine is a second command guy and most likely the best #2 around

Meanstreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Meanstreak

Cyclops has got this hands down. Wolverine is a grunt. I'd place him a smooth sixth after Storm, Nightcrawler, Cable, and Xavier. 

Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Chaos Agent

Cyclops by far

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
No Cap?
"
Nah, he's overrated.
"
I don't think so.I don't see what makes Scott a better leader.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Andferne

Cyclops easily.

Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Chaos Agent
Gambler said:
"
Captain America? Nightwing? Superman?
Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scott is a natural leader. Logan is a natural loner.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn
Cyclops easy...
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24  Edited By Erik
King Saturn said:
"Cyclops easy...
"
It does not need more of an explanation than this statement right here. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Secret Turchin Man said:
Logan isn't a natural loner.He's a loner by circumstance.He leads a team now..so I don't see why people want to keep labeling him a loner...In fact he's been on more teams than half of Marvel.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Chaos Agent said:
"Gambler said:
"
Captain America? Nightwing? Superman?
"
Nope, Nope, Nope
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"Chaos Agent said:
"Gambler said:
"
Captain America?
"
Nope
What is it that makes Cyclops a better leader than Cap..In your opinion?
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Vance Astro said:
I don't think so.I don't see what makes Scott a better leader."
You dont see what makes Cyclops a better leader then Wolverine? Intelligence for one. Wolverine has always been a charge in head first type of guy. His healing factor allows him to be reckless, not to mention he's kinda selfish. Even when he was on Weapon X with Creed and Maverick he wasn't the leader. Until X-Force, which is basically a team of expendables, he never led jack.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Erik
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
You dont see what makes Cyclops a better leader then Wolverine? Intelligence for one. Wolverine has always been a charge in head first type of guy. His healing factor allows him to be reckless, not to mention he's kinda selfish. Even when he was on Weapon X with Creed and Maverick he wasn't the leader. Until X-Force, which is basically a team of expendables, he never led jack.
"
Lol. So very true.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
You dont see what makes Cyclops a better leader then Wolverine? Intelligence for one. Wolverine has always been a charge in head first type of guy. His healing factor allows him to be reckless, not to mention he's kinda selfish. Even when he was on Weapon X with Creed and Maverick he wasn't the leader. Until X-Force, which is basically a team of expendables, he never led jack.
"
Mah..I know what makes him a better leader than Wolverine.You said Cyclops was the best leader in comics in your opinion.I disagreed saying I don't see what makes him a better leader (I meant to say "than Captain America'.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Vance Astro said:
"What is it that makes Cyclops a better leader than Cap..In your opinion?"
Just opinion. Cyclops actually led people who needed it. Everyone on the Avengers could lead a team themselves.
Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Phones
pixelized said:
"symbiote5 said:
He also has that immortality thing on his side... Can't say i want to go into war with someone who doesn't have the same fear as I.
"
if you are afraid to die you shouldn't be in a war.
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Kurrent
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
Just opinion. Cyclops actually led people who needed it. Everyone on the Avengers could lead a team themselves.
"
That comment alone makes Cap better. Being the leader of people who are capable of leading is waaaayyyyy better then leading people that  need to be lead. Wouldn't you agree King of Kings
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Erik
Phones said:
"
If that were true, we would not have very many wars. Most people value their life and are afraid to lose it.
Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Slinger
Vance Astro said:
"Secret Turchin Man said:
Logan isn't a natural loner.He's a loner by circumstance.He leads a team now..so I don't see why people want to keep labeling him a loner...In fact he's been on more teams than half of Marvel.
"
It would be interesting, seeing as how Marvel has decided that Wolvy has evolved from, well, wolves, to give him a team of likewise instinctual characters with which he could develop a sort of pack mentality. I feel like that could be a pretty scary team, similar to X-Force, but possibly more dangerous.

Wolves are fairly social animals (despite the "loner" stereotype) and it actually makes a lot of sense when you think about Wolverine's character, that he would be descended from them. He often tries to separate himself from his teammates, but is usually unsuccessful, and to the contrary, developes very strong familial bonds with almost everyone he comes into contact with. While he does work well alone, he is at his best when he is within the security of a pack (team,) and while he is a strong member, I think he takes the "runt" stigma to heart, and most certainly isn't the "alpha dog," that's Cyke.
Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Phones
erik said:
"Phones said:
"
If that were true, we would not have very many wars. Most people value their life and are afraid to lose it.
"
I was mainly talking about in comics
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kurrent

In X-Force Slim is pretty much telling Wolverine what to do and he is like a Field Commander. To stay on topic Cyclops is a better leader then Wolverine

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
I don't know.Too me it seems that Cap would be the better leader because of the caliber of people he lead.Not to many people can give a god orders and they would actually be followed.Cyclops had trouble controlling Wolverine at times.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Kurrent said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
That comment alone makes Cap better. Being the leader of people who are capable of leading is waaaayyyyy better then leading people that  need to be lead. Wouldn't you agree King of Kings
"
Good call,Kurrent.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Kurrent said:
"That comment alone makes Cap better. Being the leader of people who are capable of leading is waaaayyyyy better then leading people that  need to be lead. Wouldn't you agree King of Kings
"
No I don't agree. Leading people who are leaders themselves means your not really leading at all. Cap wasn't the sole leader of the Avengers, it was more like a coalition. Iron Man led just as much as Cap. Cyclops is leading the future generation of heroes/mutants/x-men. Cap isnt teaching anyone on the Avengers anything they don't already know or couldn't do themselves. Were Cyclops leads, and teaches those who need and depend on him.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Vance Astro said:
"Cyclops had trouble controlling Wolverine at times."
So did Cap. Iron Man had to step between them. That's not a very good example in my opinion. You do have a point about Cap leading a god. But I think if Cyclops had been asked to do the same he could have.
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"

C'mon, that is a lame argument, he is on so many teams to SELL comics!! Terrible argument. He has been called out in more books for not towing the line and being a loner than he's been on teams.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Secret Turchin Man said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

C'mon, that is a lame argument, he is on so many teams to SELL comics!! Terrible argument. He has been called out in more books for not towing the line and being a loner than he's been on teams. "
He's a loner by circumstance.People actually like Logan.He ends up alone because people get killed or he has a falling out with them.

Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Cyclops had trouble controlling Wolverine at times."
So did Cap. Iron Man had to step between them. That's not a very good example in my opinion. You do have a point about Cap leading a god. But I think if Cyclops had been asked to do the same he could have.
"
When? Oh and I don't think Cyclops could have led the Avengers or the American army.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Vance Astro said:
"
When? Oh and I don't think Cyclops could have led the Avengers or the American army.
"
Right at the start of New Avengers. After they return from the Savage Land. And I disagree. The only reason he couldn't lead the American Army is cause he's a mutant. But other then that there's no reason why he couldn't lead them, or the Avengers. But speaking on that, I seriously doubt Cap could lead the X-Men.
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
He's a loner by circumstance.People actually like Logan.He ends up alone because people get killed or he has a falling out with them.

"

He would go off on drinking binges, and just vanish. I have read a half dozen titles where he does that. Team players dont just disappear, 'cause they're sad and want to get ripped. Good leaders wouldn't even dream of it.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
"
Right at the start of New Avengers. After they return from the Savage Land. And I disagree. The only reason he couldn't lead the American Army is cause he's a mutant. But other then that there's no reason why he couldn't lead them, or the Avengers. But speaking on that, I seriously doubt Cap could lead the X-Men.
"
I think Cap more so than anyone else as a leader took a personal interest in individual members.Alot of good fighters ARE good fighters because Cap took the Initiative and trained them,whether they liked it or not.Cap made characters well rounded.Remember during Civil War when he broke Hawkeye's bow in the flashback and then kicked the sh#t out of him? He told Hawkeye he was going to teach him to fight and not just hide behind his abilities and trick weaponry.Now look at him.Cap did the same with Iron Man and She-Hulk and other characters who were only good for what their powers could do and nothing else.He was preparing them for the worst.How many heroes owe their level of fighting skill to Cap? How many characters admire him for his leadership? How many characters..that weren't Avengers did he teach to be good heroes? Cap left a lasting impression on alot of people.Cyclops on the other hand he's just the leader,nobody owes him gratitude for helping them find direction,how many people weren't good fighters until they met Cyclops? How many characters who aren't X-men ever mention Cyclops's leadership?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By oldmagic

Batman is the best so far as i know. This guy could make even the most dysfunctional team working together with maximum effort....course all that is based on lies, manipulation and knows just when to push the right buttons lol

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
"
"
I think Cap more so than anyone else as a leader took a personal interest in individual members.Alot of good fighters ARE good fighters because Cap took the Initiative and trained them,whether they liked it or not.Cap made characters well rounded.Remember during Civil War when he broke Hawkeye's bow in the flashback and then kicked the sh#t out of him? He told Hawkeye he was going to teach him to fight and not just hide behind his abilities and trick weaponry.Now look at him.Cap did the same with Iron Man and She-Hulk and other characters who were only good for what their powers could do and nothing else.He was preparing them for the worst.How many heroes owe their level of fighting skill to Cap? How many characters admire him for his leadership? How many characters..that weren't Avengers did he teach to be good heroes? Cap left a lasting impression on alot of people.Cyclops on the other hand he's just the leader,nobody owes him gratitude for helping them find direction,how many people weren't good fighters until they met Cyclops? How many characters who aren't X-men ever mention Cyclops's leadership?
"
LMAO I'll respond later tonight.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Secret Turchin Man said:
"Vance Astro said:

"
He would go off on drinking binges, and just vanish. I have read a half dozen titles where he does that. Team players dont just disappear, 'cause they're sad and want to get ripped. Good leaders wouldn't even dream of it."
Going off to get ripped doesn't make you a loner.I'm sure Xavier didn't want a trashed Wolverine in the Mansion.That doesn't make him any less of a team player.Since he's been a leader he hasn't abandoned the team once.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
"
"
"
LMAO I'll respond later tonight.
"
Good.