• 78 results
Posted by kalder_ridley (1889 posts) 9 months, 13 days ago

Poll: Who's More Durable? MCU Kurse or DCEU Doomsday? (59 votes)

MCU Kurse 22%
DCEU Doomsday 78%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#2 Edited by RampageTheFirst (5514 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Jooosh1996 (2407 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday took more of a beating and was only killed because of his weakness to Kryptonite.

#4 Posted by Amcu (14788 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday by a large margin.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#5 Posted by Supermanforever (7113 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this some kind of joke? The mcu fanboys take kurse wank to ridiculous levels this days. Doomsday was no sold to nuke from point blank range which is iles above kurse.

#6 Edited by Laurus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse... maybe. I mean, how powerful is a Nuke in relation to a BH grenade?

#7 Posted by Edgli (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse by a large margin,he no sold Thor's strikes.

#8 Posted by Aka_aka_aka_ak (2582 posts) - - Show Bio

@edgli said:

Kurse by a large margin,he no sold Thor's strikes.

and Doomsday tanked a nuke and Nuke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thor's strike...

#9 Posted by joshua755 (3165 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by deltahuman (4770 posts) - - Show Bio

And some people still whine about MCU characters being underrated.

#11 Posted by TheGerudoKing (1266 posts) - - Show Bio

DD got stabbed and was killed.

Kurse got stabbed and liked it.

DD got sliced and dismembered.

Kurse was killed by a singularity grenade.

#12 Posted by grappolo (2833 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, you are not even trying anymore.

#13 Posted by Supermanforever (7113 posts) - - Show Bio

@laurus said:

so he tanked bh greande? he was easly destroyed. Also black hole is not destructive on outter layer. When black holes pull matter, it gets spagettifed but the atoms are not destroyed instantly it takes time until the matter is pulled towards the singularity and we still dont know what happens then. Many scientist think that matter stays inside the black hokle and increases its mass as its known thing that black hole increases size overtime by consuming other masses. So its pretty reasonable to assume the mass is not destroyed, but tighly packed due the to the incredible gravity of the singularity.

What is nuclear explosion at poing blank range? Its literaly thermonuclear explosion releasing insanely powerfull thermal raadiation that vaporises anything and any known matter at its epicentre and destroyes them into subatomic particles. I would say nuclear explosion is more powerfull at poinbtblank range as it destroys matter instantly while black hole basically stretches out the atoms towards the singularity and then we dont know really what happens.

Also that black hole is tiny as hell in the movie and very weak and i highly doubt its really was black hole grenade or the movie got it wrong.

A black hole size of coin would have enough mass and space time curvature to hold the moon in its place as it is now to earth. That greande in the movie barely pull loki in.,

#14 Posted by Supermanforever (7113 posts) - - Show Bio

this has to be worst post i have seen. IQ level 0

#15 Posted by Richard96 (5287 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
#16 Edited by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

they both no sold pretty much every thing

#17 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this some kind of joke? The mcu fanboys take kurse wank to ridiculous levels this days. Doomsday was no sold to nuke from point blank range which is miles above kurse.

#18 Edited by Strike3 (531 posts) - - Show Bio

@undefined:

I think the durability was the same, just that DD was a lot bigger, taller, had regeneration. With the nuke, DD was given Red Hulk's ability to absorb energy quickly it seems, and become more powerful.

#19 Posted by Laurus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@laurus said:

so he tanked bh greande? he was easly destroyed. Also black hole is not destructive on outter layer. When black holes pull matter, it gets spagettifed but the atoms are not destroyed instantly it takes time until the matter is pulled towards the singularity and we still dont know what happens then. Many scientist think that matter stays inside the black hokle and increases its mass as its known thing that black hole increases size overtime by consuming other masses. So its pretty reasonable to assume the mass is not destroyed, but tighly packed due the to the incredible gravity of the singularity.

What is nuclear explosion at poing blank range? Its literaly thermonuclear explosion releasing insanely powerfull thermal raadiation that vaporises anything and any known matter at its epicentre and destroyes them into subatomic particles. I would say nuclear explosion is more powerfull at poinbtblank range as it destroys matter instantly while black hole basically stretches out the atoms towards the singularity and then we dont know really what happens.

Also that black hole is tiny as hell in the movie and very weak and i highly doubt its really was black hole grenade or the movie got it wrong.

A black hole size of coin would have enough mass and space time curvature to hold the moon in its place as it is now to earth. That greande in the movie barely pull loki in.,

I doubt it would be an uncontained black hole, otherwise it would put the user themselves at risk. Do you think DD would tank a black hole grenade, or whatever they're supposed to be?

The fact is that a nuke outputs energy, which DD absorbs and uses to his advantage. A black hole does not, it attracts matter and energy.

#20 Posted by AngelJax (11069 posts) - - Show Bio

DD

#21 Posted by zackg (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's BabyDarkseid? He'll try and say DD ca survive a universe explosion of something. He's the biggest DC wanker on this site.

#22 Posted by Supermanforever (7113 posts) - - Show Bio

@laurus said:
@supermanforever said:
@laurus said:

I doubt it would be an uncontained black hole, otherwise it would put the user themselves at risk. Do you think DD would tank a black hole grenade, or whatever they're supposed to be?

The fact is that a nuke outputs energy, which DD absorbs and uses to his advantage. A black hole does not, it attracts matter and energy.

i dont think doomsday would tank bh grenade. Maybe escape not survive. Im not really sure of how bh nade works but i think it works more like opening portal to black hole singularity or something in that case i dont think he would.

Then again nuclear explosion produces billions of atmospheric pressure and such insane thermal radiation that fundamental forces basically stop acting in such heat and neutrol collision become so intesive that that matter gets destroyed to subatomic particles. Im have no idea and no scientist has any idea what happenes inside black hole. But many studies consider that black hole is basically is tightpacked mass. Its in fact so tight that even electrons dont have enough space to move around with such tight space its graviational pull or (space time curvature) is so collosoal that it literaly pulls pretty much anything even up to supermassive red giants to its singularity.

Just think about it if earth was compressed to black hole type material it would be size of small coin. Supermassive red giants are millions of times more massive than out sun and it gets sucked in by black hole completely. Yes such type of red giants are made of primarely of hot gas and not hard matter, but considering the insane mass of black holes it wont matter any known matter is getting spagettified. Now both thing have capability to destroy any type of matter so really doesnt matter here. Difference is that doomsday survived the nuke, kurse didnt survive the greande. I dont think myself that anything is capable of tanking black hole singularity and i think nade would suck doomsday in aswell, however i dont think kurse would really tank the force of nuke either. I have not really seen energy durability etc from kurse suggest he would tank anything as powerfull as nuke.

There could be made an argument about that Doomsday survived because he has capability to feed on kinetic energy. While its trough there is argument to be made that Supes despite beeing koed wasnt vaporised by the nuke. So its kinda obvious that kryptonians have capability to survive the explosion (maybe koed) but they would still survive.

But going by other stuff. Doomsday was no sold to alot of things. Supermans heat vision, apache missiles, big caliber machine guns, he has shown to grow missing limbs, large explosions.

Overall imo Doomsday is more durable but i dont think he would not be sucked in by the nade. I know its fiction because otherwise nothing would survive the nuke. But even in fiction (comic) so to speak, many characters were no sold to nukes but they were not capable of surviving black holes.

#23 Posted by BruceRogers (16723 posts) - - Show Bio

How are you not banned yet?. This is bait number 10,000.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#24 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on, we all know the cave troll is superior.

#25 Posted by BruceVeidt (3570 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse has to be the most wanked and overrated character in the Vine.

"He tOok A pUnCh fRoM ThOrRrRr heS sO sTr0nK!!!!!!!!1111"

As if Thor was actually strong lmao

#26 Edited by AbstractRaze (2083 posts) - - Show Bio

The title of this thread, is the pinnacle of human existence.

#27 Posted by TheGerudoKing (1266 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: everything I said was true. Unless DD wasn't killed by being stabbed. I'm pretty sure that happened.

#28 Posted by DammeFavour (7807 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by The_Magister (12866 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Edited by TheGerudoKing (1266 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: wouldn't having an easily exploitable weakness mean he's less durable than Kurse who was only killed by a singularity grenade?

#31 Posted by Riddlersriddle (3427 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Doomsday

#32 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by The_Magister (12866 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by DammeFavour (7807 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegerudoking: you're not even trying to make sense. Kurse is also more durable than comic superman because of his easily exploitable weakness. Kurse didn't encounter anything that would even bother doomsday, he died to the grenades the same way fodder asgardians did

#35 Posted by Amcu (14788 posts) - - Show Bio

Why did anyone vote for Kurse?

#36 Posted by xtreme1 (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#37 Posted by Eto (5085 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by TheGerudoKing (1266 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: the truth is DD would die to the singularity grenade just like Kurse did, but Kurse would not die to being stabbed by a simple Kryptonite spear. This is the truth.

#39 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Eto (5085 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by The_Magister (12866 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

@eto said:
@tj849 said:
@eto said:
@tj849 said:

He quit the site ages ago... lol

More like he got the ban-hammer.

Na, he just left

Really? hmm. I thought he got banned. lel.

he came back for a bit on another darkseid account then left again.

#43 Posted by Eto (5085 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_magister: You do know that he was probably joking around about the sun thing.

#45 Posted by Amcu (14788 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by Worldofthunder (4925 posts) - - Show Bio

And people say MCU characters are underrated. Hahahahaha, definitely!

#47 Posted by SanoHibiki (3306 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday in doomstomp.

#48 Posted by Transforma (78 posts) - - Show Bio

The kryptonian deformity on all regards

#49 Posted by Supermanforever (7113 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: everything I said was true. Unless DD wasn't killed by being stabbed. I'm pretty sure that happened.

Everything you said was complete garbage.

No Doomsday was stabbed by kryptonite spear which is primary weakness for any kryptonian. In the movie it was literaly quote oin quote specified that its the only thing known to mankind to be able to harm kryptonians.

Didnt see how he liked it. Did he smile? Yeah it doesnt kill him sure thing, but he isnt durable enough to not be stabbed aswell couple of asgardians overwhelmed kurses in the first war.

Another crap statment. The only thing that stabbed Doomsday was Dianas sword of Athena, which is sword that can cut pretty much trough anything. Aswell as doomsday grown limbs pretty fast so that didnt stop him. pretty sure kurse cant grow limbs.

Just because he was killed black hole greande doesnt mean he is singularity level durability. Singularity is the centre of a black hole and the absolute point of spacetime curvature and the point all matter or energy is heading towards. Black hole will have a strong pull even in the even horrison doesnt mean its pull and gravitational pull is as strong as the epicentre. Matter will accelerate towards the singularity. Also we dont know how powerfull that singularity was. If you compress earth into size of coin it will be a small singularity doesnt mean it will kill you if you stand on it. IT will have gravitational pull of earth and you will accelrate towards the centre.

Also just he was killed by the nade doesnt men he is black hole level durability. Thats just like saying taking human and then killing that human with hypernova and then claiming it takes hypernova to kill that human. Atleast doomsday easly survived nuke on screen. Kurse doesnt even have feats for townbusting level attack let alone black hole.

#50 Posted by TheGerudoKing (1266 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: that was a long post just to repeat everything I already said.

Basically, DD is weak to a very specific thing and can easily be killed by it. Kurse doesn't have that weakness and was never dismembered like DD was.

Draw your conclusions as you like.