Who’s got better striking power, MCU Hulk or MCU Captain Marvel?

• 58 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a
deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who’s got better striking power, MCU Hulk or MCU Captain Marvel? (37 votes)

Hulk 51%
Captain Marvel 49%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The answer seems pretty clear to me.

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Hulk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: Who? Hulk can also use his super leaps.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus Marvel's striking has always been very overrated.

She broke through the hull of a few spaceships and that's.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The one that brought visible pain to Thanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t: You think Hulk or Zod could replicate the accuser ship feat or the sanctuary feat?

What about her punches staggering Thanos? Did they do any damage?

Avatar image for milliardopeacecraft
MilliardoPeacecraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One was able to harm Thanos, the other couldn't.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@authentical: Just look at the two gifs you showed and tell me which is more impressive. Even Hulk's best feat(the leviathan feat), isn't even close to what CM did.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One was able to harm Thanos, the other couldn't.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

One got smacked down like a bitch. The other did alright.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk’s blows seemed to have more of an effect on Thanos. Carol’s bruised him. I voted for Hulk since that Thanos was fresh and had a helmet

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk by feats and logic.

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol all day. Carol bruised Thanos something Hulk with 2 punches. And honestly their is no way Hulk is doing the Sanctuary 2 feat even assuming he could fly.

No Caption Provided

Destroying a mountain sized ship in two bullrushes is well out of Hulks output. I know pretty much all of Hulks striking feats and none of them feat wise are on this level.

I would consider even her accuser ship feat out of his range. Destroying a mile long ship in a single bullrush is once more out of Hulks range.

No Caption Provided

Saying she busted threw the hull of a few ships is being intentionally asinine. Honestly show me a feat for Hulk which could be compared to either of these.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@money_brings_happiness: Hulk was also able to stagger Surtur, some people say that he weight billions of tons so he might have enough force to one critically hurt Carol.

His best feat is slowing down the leviathan which cut into a building, what feats Carol has to suggest can do the surtur one etc?

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@authentical: The Surtur feat full stop was comedic effect. And Surtur hadn't reached his full height. And Sanctuary 2 is bigger then full sized Surtur.

Here is a breakdown on just how big Sanctuary is.

You may have seen me lording this image around but tbh I actually am starting to lose faith in it as Sanctuary 2 seems to be much bigger than 4k meters.

No Caption Provided

The reason I say this is because this image puts the Q ship at 250 meters. This is just wrong though. It is like at least 500 meters in size.

No Caption Provided

Sanctuary was ungodly in size considering this as this is how big they were in comparison to Sanctuary.

No Caption Provided

It is like 15 plus times bigger than a Q ship. This isn't even including the fact that like 6 q ships could fit in those hole thingies. I would estimate Sanctuary at 7000 meters if not more you could probably fit 20 q ships just on the bottom of it.

I consider 7000 meters a relatively low to mid end estimate.

To put that into perspective Mount Everest is 8,848 meters tall. The tallest building in the world the Burj Khalifa is 828 meters tall. Going threw a skyscraper is literally nothing to Sanctuary 2. Surtur at his max height was confirmed to b 4000 meters. The accuser ship is also likely well over a mile in length. Really their is no feat Hulk has on this level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@money_brings_happiness: I know that Surtur was caught off guard but he still contributed to moving him a bit, and Surtur was able to bust the castle in that size. Some people claim that it took million tons of force since he "pushed" a million tonner who took the Asgard explosion at the end.

Surtur has better feats than sanctuary so why Hulk can't replicate and knock the ship down with a super leap? I know about size but Carol didn't exactly completely pulverize all the ship, it's a good feat but I am still not sure that Hulk can’t rep it.

On casual punches I think Carol should have the advantage since Hulk's best feat is the Leviathan.

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@authentical: The Surtur feat I have seen calced at ridiculous numbers but to be frank it is an outlier for Hulk. If it was legit he would have oneshot Thanos. He also would have atomized the Leviathan when he punched it.

Also CM put some pretty big holes in Sanctuary 2.

No Caption Provided

She easily carved hundreds of thousands if not millions of tons of metal. The hole in the front of the ship huge. Perspective wise the hole CM made in Sanctuary 2 seems significantly bigger than a Q ship.

Also Sanctuary 2 should scale significantly above drop ships in durability.

Drop ships are dropped from Q ships which are contained in Sanctuary 2. They are durable enough to no sell being dropped from space hard enough to create massive shock waves.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sanctuary 2 being the main ship logically is way more durable then a drop ship. And while Surtur is without a doubt more durable then Sanctuary 2 Hulk didn't even hurt Surtur like at all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@money_brings_happiness: He was able to pull some lava from the crown, any feat to suggest Carol can do it? The crown took some Mjolnir throws so Mjolnir throws best feat is launching Malekith over some meters IIRC

I have seen it calced at hundred tons aswell but the only thing is that we don’t know how much it was Hulk's force or surtur bracing since the script says it’s not like it was a clean feat. Still I want feats to suggest Carol can hurt Surtur.

Yeah I never contested that. The ship is ok in size and she did pull up the engines and a hole but a Hulk leap and some punches should be able to do it aswell, I mean what feats does he has to suggest he cant do it?

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@authentical: You mean he made a small little fist sized hole in the crown. Yes CM can replicate that easy. Hulk was the equivalent of a bug to Surtur. Feat wise Hulk would never replicate CM's feat with jump. Here is a calc of the Surtur feat.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/calculating-mcu-hulks-strength-feats-1944853/

This places it at 595 million tons of force.

That would be around 595 kilotons all things considered. Hiroshima was 15 kilotons. Unless you think Hulk has large city level striking the Surtur feat is an outlier.

Every other feat Hulk has is multi building level at best. The Sanctuary 2 feat is like multi city block level.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk standalone punches. Carols bullrushes > Hulk’s leaps.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hulk by feats and logic.

I think the Russos would disagree tbh

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SquadDoubleYou

Hulk leap smash > Carol Bullrush >>> Hulk punches > Carol punches

but Carol's bullrush is faster and can do repetition.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: The Russos don't know anything and would make up stuff.

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I may dislike CM she's the superior

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol slamming through Kree dreadnoughts and Sanctuary, and destroying entire ranks of Thanos's army >>>>>>> killing one single Leviathan or knocking back Surtur.

Its not close if she tackled Hulk with her charged strike he'd be killed on impact.

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123: At the time Hulk did it I guess. I consider CM to have superior striking to Hulk and by a solid margin.

If it is Surtur at the time he destroyed Asgard probably not.

No Caption Provided

Surtur had multi mountain level durability on the low end by that time. CM is good but not that good.

Straightforward answer would be at the time Hulk did it CM could to and at the time Surtur destroyed asgard no.

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By eri123

@money_brings_happiness: Small Surtur's crown tanked Mjolnir hits from Thor.One of them was a lighting charged one and Thor had momentum.

This is what that kind of strike would do.

No Caption Provided

Later when Thor hit Malekith he damaged the ship which went through rock casually and he made a crater.Credit to xZone for finding the crater.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Surtur's crown tanked this.

Carol's punches don't have feats near this level.

webinyoureye11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123: that's just rubble and scorched earth

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123: Sanctuary 2 as I have already stated is way more impressive than that. I have repeated myself multiple times already. I know every striking feat Mjolnir has in fact here is this from a post I have made.

Mjolnir creates a massive shockwave that rips up solid concrete from the ground and shatters the glass of a building ridiculously far away.

No Caption Provided

Thor bullrushed Loki hundreds of meters maybe even a kilometer across the bifrost threw multiple metal walls with it.

No Caption Provided

It caused a massive shockwave that killed ripped a tank in half when Thor slammed it into caps sheild.

No Caption Provided

It caused another shockwave that leveled a large portion of a forest.

No Caption Provided

Mjolnir throws ragdolled Malekith hard enough to ragdoll those within his vicinity.

No Caption Provided

Ragdolls a 30-60 ton tank with a strike.

No Caption Provided

Thor strikes a giant 20 foot tall Malekith hard enough to send him flying and crashing into his spaceship with enough force to create a crater in the metal of his ship.

No Caption Provided

Mjolnir can be thrown through multiple Asgardian level Frost Giants.

No Caption Provided

Thor ragdolled Malekith across the sky with it.

No Caption Provided

It can create massive shockwaves that can disintegrate Surtur's superhuman fire demons and stagger Surtur himself.

No Caption Provided

Mjolnirs best strike was the Sokovia strike. While the actual busting of the landmass was the vibranium spire Thor still caused a shockwave that destroyed multiple buildings and seemed to level an entire city block at bare minimum.

No Caption Provided

Pre ragnarok Thor is multi building level with his strikes and city block level when given time to charge up his strikes.

I know literally all of Mjolnirs striking feats and to be frank none of that was as impressive as Sanctuary 2 and only the Sokovia feat matched the accuser ship feat.

And here is some scaling.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thanos took this absolute beat down from Mjolnir with less visual damage then what he took from CM.

Thanos before his fight with CM and after shows he was bruised extensively from their fight. And it is around the spots CM punches as well. This imo can't be a coincidence and is meant to show that CM bruised him.

This is a pic of Thanos after his fight with Cap and Wanda and he clearly isn’t that bruised.

No Caption Provided

CM punches Thanos and you can see bruises.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

An even better visual of Thanos to show he wasn’t already bruised is when he was suspended in air by Wanda.

No Caption Provided

And here is one more pic of Thanos after his fight with CM that shows how damaged his face is.

No Caption Provided

Thanos had been in a literal war zone before this but he had clearly healed or was unaffected by most of what he had tanked. He went from looking fresh faced to damaged in his fight with CM.

Visually CM did comparable if not more damage than Mjolnir did in two punches compared to it getting off combo after combo on Thanos.

And you are also suggesting Hulk hits harder than Mjolnir which he doesn't. In fact here are all of Hulks feats of note minus the Surtur feat.

First he could ragdoll Thor.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

More feats include some like these.

He ravages Hulkbuster vertically threw a building.

No Caption Provided

He tears threw a building like it is air.

No Caption Provided

His clash with Hulkbuster causes a shockwave that shakes cars around them and ragdolls people who are in a building that is at least a 100 feet away.

No Caption Provided

He strikes the thousand plus pound Ultron across Sokovia. Ultron at least went a kilometer away. Ultron likely weighs thousands of pounds maybe a couple tons. This feat is ridiculous.

No Caption Provided

And he one shot kills a leviathan. Leviathans can fly through skyscrapers casually and no sell Ironmans artillery. The momentum of the leviathan is insane as it didn't slow down at all when going through buildings.

No Caption Provided

He ragdolls the multiton Hulkbuster hundreds of feet away.

No Caption Provided

Backhands what is likely multiple tons of metal hundreds of meters against its momentum into another machine destroying both.

No Caption Provided

Jumps threw buildings casually.

No Caption Provided

He also shatters a 40-60 ton boulder.

No Caption Provided

He blitzes straight threw a heavily armored bunker.

No Caption Provided

One shots a chitauri chariot. The same chariots could withstand getting hit by a Leviathan that was going threw buildings like butter.

No Caption Provided

He punches Abomination into the ground hard enough to shake the cars around them.

No Caption Provided

He punched threw hard packed concrete with ease and shook the road around him.

No Caption Provided

Ragdolls Hulkbuster with a knee.

No Caption Provided

Hulk has building level striking comfortably. The Leviathan feat is likely a multi building level striking feat. None of his feats are on Mjolnirs level bar the Surtur feat which I have already said is an outlier.

The Hulkbuster feats are also amazing imo. He is ragdolling an object that is probably comparable to small tanks in weight (10 tons) around sending it hundreds of meters which takes ridiculous amounts of force. But despite this it is nothing to CM.

Can you tell me with a straight face any of that even is in the same tier as the Sanctuary or Accuser ship feat.

CM destroying kree ships is more impressive then the majority of the feats above.

The notion of her only busting "Fodder ships" is baseless. She is still destroying tons of metal at high speeds in each ship she is outputting thousands of tons of tons for each ship. And she destroys tons of ships.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

CM honestly would probably destroy Hulkbuster in seconds.

Even her casual punches were quite destructive before she unlocked her full power.

No Caption Provided

And probably not worth mentioning but still cool is the fact that she created what appears to be a shock wave that is hundreds of meters across in a show of power.

No Caption Provided

Put Hulk in CM's position. I can tell you full on if Hulk had created a shockwave as large as the one CM did in the above gif as casually as she did the vine would explode. I am starting to find a loss of words to describe how lowballed CM is. Feats she does casually dwarf feats from high tiers.

Hulk is strong but take the Sanctuary feat out of the equation and it becomes quite clear Hulk has nothing on CM striking wise. If Hulk did have the things CM did he would be considered way stronger. The difference in scale is ridiculous.

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88: No,look closely.

Here too you can slightly see the crater(top right and left)

No Caption Provided

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By KryptonianKing88

@money_brings_happiness:

Can you tell me with a straight face any of that even is in the same tier as the Sanctuary or Accuser ship feat.

You're comparing Hulk's feats done in one punch (Hulkbuster hit/Street shaking) vs CM's feats which took multiple hits (Sanctuary/Accuser ships). Comparing individual punches between the two is the way to go, but doing that without scaling is also tricky since Carol's always throwing in her energy blasts which make an AOE to do more environmental damage. Scaling just off their respective performance against Thanos shows the gap between them isn't that big.

And probably not worth mentioning but still cool is the fact that she created what appears to be a shock wave that is hundreds of meters across in a show of power.

That's not a shockwave. That's her photon blast travelling from outside her hands.

No Caption Provided

This is a shockwave, Hulk claps so hard air gets pushed out for dozens of feet with enough power to douse a large fire. I'm pretty sure the shockwaves discussed in MCU/DCEU can't even be made in space since that requires air

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123: the image is too dark but I'll take your word for it.

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By deltahuman

Carol is multiple tiers above Hulk or Thor in almost every aspect

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:

@authentical: Just look at the two gifs you showed and tell me which is more impressive. Even Hulk's best feat(the leviathan feat), isn't even close to what CM did.

*cough* *cough* surtur *cough* *cough*

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123: ah I see it. lol @ it being implied that ship would kill Thor

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Hulk's glacier feat from TIH is actually canon then he's not that far behind, but Carol's still better based off the fact that she actually hurt Thanos while Hulk couldn't.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@authentical: You mean he made a small little fist sized hole in the crown. Yes CM can replicate that easy. Hulk was the equivalent of a bug to Surtur. Feat wise Hulk would never replicate CM's feat with jump. Here is a calc of the Surtur feat.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/calculating-mcu-hulks-strength-feats-1944853/

This places it at 595 million tons of force.

That would be around 595 kilotons all things considered. Hiroshima was 15 kilotons. Unless you think Hulk has large city level striking the Surtur feat is an outlier.

Every other feat Hulk has is multi building level at best. The Sanctuary 2 feat is like multi city block level.

In reality that's not even a hole, just lava and a Mjolnir throw is not impressive. Hulk was KOd by a full charged up Mjolnir hit so people say that he "tanked" but in reality, he was getting hurt by these strikes.

Hulk clearly doesn't hit that harder, I mean Surtur was braced and caught off guard and since when you need to output million tons of force to only move someone? It's pretty unquantifiable imo and Carol would have done better.

Hulk was not hurting Surtur, the crack comes off lava but the crow was perfectly fine nor it's anything above building level since Surtur's best feat is busting the asgardian palace. I mean, the basis to scale Hulk over Mjolnir's Sokovia hit or the other is quite hilarious.

You're overhyping the Sanctuary feat but yeah I convinced myself that Carol hits way harder. The most hilarious thing is that people debate for Hulk who got stomped in 15 seconds and not for Carol who was actually beating Thanos, no amp or energy and ppl still being up the farm scene lmao.

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88: The gap in scale is still way to large even saying CM is using multiple punches. CM appears to have just used a single strike when she flew upwards threw Sanctuary 2. And even the damage from that is multi building level and outclasses most if not all of Hulks striking feats.

No Caption Provided

And no that isn't photon blast traveling out of her hands. It seems to be the energy being emitted from her hands clashing. And once more the shockwave you showed for Hulk isn't even a tenth of the size as what I showed for CM. It probably wasn't even a hundredth of the size of CM's. The difference in scale as already stated is something I feel most don't seem to understand.

I will say once more even assuming we give Hulk flight do you honestly say he could go clean threw a mountain sized ship.

There is no comparison between CM and Hulks performance against Thanos.

Thanos gets staggered by Hulks initial attack but comes away with literally no damage at all despite the fact that Hulk hit him multiple times and had shoulder charged him. CM bruised Thanos in 2 punches. The difference is clear.

And even assuming CM destroyed the ships with multiple punches we see here that she doesn't use a lot and really just spears threw the ships.

No Caption Provided

You see even her individual strikes destroy solid portions of the accuser ship.

Also CM always creates large energy AOE's from her punches because she is an energy based character lol. She isn't shooting her energy blast when she punches something. She literally leaves trails of energy when she walks. Saying it isn't apart of her striking is weird.

No Caption Provided

The difference in scale between CM and Hulk is large. Even using their fight off Thanos as a comparison gives CM the advantage. There is no real argument imo.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@money_brings_happiness: blowing off the Hulk's Surtur feat as comedy is like saying CM's headbutt feat is comedy. Both can be written off as inconsistent to prior showings.

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake: But CM has no low showings after she got her powers in full. How is CM no selling Thanos head butt inconsistant. Hulks feat was also in a comedy movie and is an outlier. CM has no low showings to say that no selling Thanos' headbutt isn't an outlier and was also framed in a very different way were it was made very clear to be a show of power from CM.

You may be thinking of Thanos throwing CM but like he literally just threw her using the opening of her reaching for the gauntlet. It is a paper thin argument that holds approximately zero weight.

Also she no sold dozens of blast from Rainfire which could blow threw a Leviathans armor in a much more impressive fashion then Hulks Leviathan punch.

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By KryptonianKing88

@money_brings_happiness:

iirc she made contact with the ship three times, the first when she no sold rain fire, the second and third (both in your gif) when she flies through the under part of the ship and into the upper portion. Hulk could absolutely replicate this if he gets to move at hypersonic speed like Carol.

Thanos gets staggered by Hulks initial attack but comes away with literally no damage at all despite the fact that Hulk hit him multiple times and had shoulder charged him. CM bruised Thanos in 2 punches. The difference is clear

Ignoring the context of Thanos taking a beating from Cap and getting crushed by Wanda and having no helmet. Their effect is comparable, Hulk's hits stunned him without damage, while Carol's two punches and blasts were no sold but bruised him.

Also CM always creates large energy AOE's from her punches because she is an energy based character lol. She isn't shooting her energy blast when she punches something. She literally leaves trails of energy when she walks. Saying it isn't apart of her striking is weird.

Ofc but it's unfair to say she strikes harder simply because energy radiating from her fists does some light AoE damage.

And no that isn't photon blast traveling out of her hands. It seems to be the energy being emitted from her hands clashing.

It's the same as her bridge punch but she's punching her palm, she's throwing in a photon blast with her strike. It's not from the sheer force of her punch itself disturbing the air around her.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@authentical: If they could fly they would.

All that feat is is Carol flying through a few slightly durable ship walls and allowing the naturally combustible ship to explode...

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88: I already showed though that Thanos had healed or at the very least had no significant visual damage before his fight with CM. Context wise their isn't much to take away from the fact that CM bruised Thanos with two punches. Give CM as many punches as Hulk had on Thanos and Thanos would be in much worse shape. Also saying Thanos no sold her punches is kinda just wrong. You don't no sell something that bruises him. You even here him grunt in pain and go backwards. The fact that she didn't level him doesn't take away from the fact that she did more damage to him then Hulk and as such obviously was hitting harder then Hulk.

Also it is obvious the shockwave in my gif isn't from disturbing air. It is in space. I was just pointing out the difference in just overall scale between them. That energy wave would have covered a significant portion of a city block. And I already stated that the energy comes from the punch not a photon blast. It is simply what happens when she punches something. Saying the wave comes from an energy blast when she punches her hand doesn't make that much sense.

As already stated I consider CM's striking superior to Hulks by a solid margin. And don't get me wrong I think Hulk has solid striking I just consider CM's to be superior.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t: Yeah seems fair but it’s still gonna pack a lot of force. I say around building level.

Avatar image for damnineedabreak
DamnINeedABreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@money_brings_happiness:

I already showed though that Thanos had healed or at the very least had no significant visual damage before his fight with CM. Context wise their isn't much to take away from the fact that CM bruised Thanos with two punches.

He took a beating from Mjolnir which definitely bruised him and a blast from Wanda who can bust Uru. She bruised him but she had help and she did it with 2 punches and a couple blasts

he fact that she didn't level him doesn't take away from the fact that she did more damage to him then Hulk and as such obviously was hitting harder then Hulk.

Thanos was more damaged but she had help from Cap and Wanda and Thanos didn't have his helmet. Even if he didn't show visible damage prior, you can't seriously say a beating from two heavy hitters didn't soften him up?

Also it is obvious the shockwave in my gif isn't from disturbing air. It is in space

Then it's not a shockwave or a striking feat worth bringing up. Any character radiating energy could do the same

And I already stated that the energy comes from the punch not a photon blast.

So what? Even if it's a different type of energy than her photon it's still not a striking feat. It's not like the sheer force of her punch is creating energy

Saying the wave comes from an energy blast when she punches her hand doesn't make that much sense.

It does, she shoots energy out of her hand, and it deflects off and goes outwards

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88: We are going in circles. CM bruised Thanos plain and simple. In two punches. Hulks onslaught did nothing. You can argue Thanos was weakened which I agree with hole heartedly but considering how it took a mere two punches to do it I think that is above Hulk staggering but failing to do any lasting damage a fresh Thanos. Two punches imagine if CM had actually decided instead of reaching for the gauntlet to keep on hitting Thanos. Thanos would have gone down no doubt in my mind.

Also I never brought up the space scene as a main point. I simply added it to further show the difference in scale between CM's feats and Hulks feats.