Who's better at prep? T'Challa or Bruce Wayne?

Shadey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shadey

Me and a friend was debating on who was a better prep master between the two and I chose T'Challa while he chose Bruce. Who do ya'll think is better? List reasons.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Static Shock

I think that T'Challa is better, due to his resources.

Sirealkillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sirealkillz

T'Challa.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Silver2467

I would have to say Panther to a certain degree. I am not sure either surpass the other in strategic or inventive capability, but Panther has an entire country at his disposal. 

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheBatman586

Batman.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Static Shock
@TheBatman586: Says your avatar.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Crom-Cruach

T'Challa but only because of resources since he has the resources of a technologically advanced fictional nation and magically powerful too.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By karrob
@Crom-Cruach said:
" T'Challa but only because of resources since he has the resources of a technologically advanced fictional nation and magically powerful too. "
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By beatboks1

Personally I've thought the whole "prep" thing since they started with the "Bat God" concept  terribly overrated.
As Tacticians I'd say they're pretty evenly matched, if anything T'challa slightly ahead due to the fact that he's had the tactical training the heir to a thrown would be expected to (where the sovereign is actually the governing power and not just a figurehead). So while they've had equal training in H2H combat and sciences T'Challa has had greater training in military tactics.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MKF30

Batman

Mighty Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Mighty Max

In my mind it depends on what they are preparing for, if the situation requires a scientific approach I'd probably say T'Challa but if it's more tactical and strategic then Batman.

victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By victorymaker
@Mighty Max said:
" In my mind it depends on what they are preparing for, if the situation requires a scientific approach I'd probably say Batman but if it's more tactical and strategic then T'Challa. "
I'd agree, but reverse that. Batman for more tactical and strategic. Batman has to think with his head, get into his opponents minds, figure out how to beat them and outsmart them. Plan a strategy to come up with how to beat his opponents. Like a detective, which he is. T'Challa for more scientific due to the resources he possesses.
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Manchine

You know this is really to close.  Without them actually going at it you just don't know.  50/50
Shadey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shadey
@victorymaker said:

" @Mighty Max said:

" In my mind it depends on what they are preparing for, if the situation requires a scientific approach I'd probably say Batman but if it's more tactical and strategic then T'Challa. "
I'd agree, but reverse that. Batman for more tactical and strategic. Batman has to think with his head, get into his opponents minds, figure out how to beat them and outsmart them. Plan a strategy to come up with how to beat his opponents. Like a detective, which he is. T'Challa for more scientific due to the resources he possesses. "
T'Challa does the same to his opponents as well so Bats isn't far more tactical and strategic than T'Challa (imo T'Challa and Bruce are dead even in this respect). He's been trained since birth to think 2-3 steps ahead of everyone and think in his toes. However science wise T'Challa trumps Bruce imo. He just recently invented a new science field that he used to defeat a godlike Doom.

No Caption Provided
Shadey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Shadey

Bump.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FinalStar86

As far as their capabilities I would have to say Panther due to his resources [although Bruce isn't far behind]
Science wise I would give to BP, In terms of real time tactics and one on one encounters I would say Bruce

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

I mean they are both good!

But at the end of the day my two cents are for BP.

Avatar image for great_evil_beast
Great Evil Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Great Evil Beast

Batman obviously. That's why all the jokes are "Batman with prep vs such and such" it's never "T'Challa with prep vs ..."

Sirealkillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sirealkillz
@Great Evil Beast said:
" Batman obviously. That's why all the jokes are "Batman with prep vs such and such" it's never "T'Challa with prep vs ..." "
doesnt mean anything.

T'challa is underestimated, that's why its never like that.

Also, BP is richer. :P
Great Evil Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Great Evil Beast
@Sirealkillz said:
" @Great Evil Beast said:
" Batman obviously. That's why all the jokes are "Batman with prep vs such and such" it's never "T'Challa with prep vs ..." "
doesnt mean anything.   T'challa is underestimated, that's why its never like that.   Also, BP is richer. :P "
Batman with prep took down Superman. T'challa hasn't done anything as impressive with prep from what I've seen.
Sirealkillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sirealkillz
@Great Evil Beast said:
" @Sirealkillz said:
doesnt mean anything.   T'challa is underestimated, that's why its never like that.   Also, BP is richer. :P "
Batman with prep took down Superman. T'challa hasn't done anything as impressive with prep from what I've seen. "
He took down a godlike Doom.

NEXT!
Great Evil Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Great Evil Beast
@Sirealkillz:  I wouldn't call Doom godlike at that point in time.
Sirealkillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sirealkillz
@Great Evil Beast said:
" @Sirealkillz:  I wouldn't call Doom godlike at that point in time. "
lol I know.

He hasnt had to go that far too beat anyone.

But he does have much, and I mean MUCH better resources.

He also is alot more richer, him owning a country and all.
Great Evil Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Great Evil Beast
@Sirealkillz said:

lol I know.  He hasnt had to go that far too beat anyone.  But he does have much, and I mean MUCH better resources.  He also is alot more richer, him owning a country and all. "
Yes but that's exactly why I think Batman is better with prep than T'Challa. I believe he gets more done with his scarcer resources than T'Challa who has himself an entire country.
Sirealkillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sirealkillz
@Great Evil Beast said:
" @Sirealkillz said:

lol I know.  He hasnt had to go that far too beat anyone.  But he does have much, and I mean MUCH better resources.  He also is alot more richer, him owning a country and all. "
Yes but that's exactly why I think Batman is better with prep than T'Challa. I believe he gets more done with his scarcer resources than T'Challa who has himself an entire country. "
?

explain?
DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DH69

Batman

Shadey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Shadey

T'Challa defeated Mephisto, Fantasic Four, Entire Skrull Fleet, Doom when he was powered to become the most powerful person on the planet, and more. Also Batman never defeated Superman without him being brainwashed and still holding back. If Superman wanted Batman dead he could snipe him with across the planet. He never really beat Superman. 

Shadey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Shadey
@Great Evil Beast said:

" @Sirealkillz said:

Yes but that's exactly why I think Batman is better with prep than T'Challa. I believe he gets more done with his scarcer resources than T'Challa who has himself an entire country. "
Just because he has more resources doesn't mean he's any less as good or better in prep than batman. Also Doom was godlike in the scan I posted. He was at that point more powerful than he was when he has Silver Surfer's power.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Static Shock
@Great Evil Beast said:

" Yes but that's exactly why I think Batman is better with prep than T'Challa. I believe he gets more done with his scarcer resources than T'Challa who has himself an entire country. "

I feel as if you just contradicted yourself in the same sentence. If T'Challa obviously has the better resources, plus the intellect, he's obviously preps better. It's not even possible to get more done than T'Challa with less resources.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Static Shock
@Great Evil Beast said:
"Batman with prep took down Superman. T'challa hasn't done anything as impressive with prep from what I've seen. "
Batman didn't take down Superman with prep. He held Superman off while he was brainwashed, and used Lois Lane as an insurance policy against him. Besides this, T'Challa has actually beaten people with prep (Mephisto, Iron Man [who had an armor to counteract the vibranium in T'Challa's suit and claws, as well as being invisible to T'Challa's night vision], Doctor Doom [who was powered up with magically-imbued vibranium, claiming to be more powerful than he was when he had the Power Cosmic], an army of Skrulls, Silver Surfer, Chiangtang, etc.). While Batman has contingency plans against the Justice League, T'Challa has contingency plans against Galactus. It's pretty obvious who preps better.
Shadey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Shadey
@Static Shock said:
"Batman with prep took down Superman. T'challa hasn't done anything as impressive with prep from what I've seen. "
Batman didn't take down Superman with prep. He held Superman off while he was brainwashed, and used Lois Lane as an insurance policy against him. Besides this, T'Challa has actually beaten people with prep (Mephisto, Iron Man [who had an armor to counteract the vibranium in T'Challa's suit and claws, as well as being invisible to T'Challa's night vision], Doctor Doom [who was powered up with magically-imbued vibranium, claiming to be more powerful than he was when he had the Power Cosmic], an army of Skrulls, Silver Surfer, Chiangtang, etc.). While Batman has contingency plans against the Justice League, T'Challa has contingency plans against Galactus. It's pretty obvious who preps better. "
Couldn't have said it any better.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@Great Evil Beast said:
" @Sirealkillz said:
Batman with prep took down Superman. T'challa hasn't done anything as impressive with prep from what I've seen. "
Because he knows Supermans weakness. And anyone can do that. Your using ABC logic.