Who'd win a fight between these action movie stars? Use their performace from their best flick or their actual expertise/intelligence (whichever's better)

• 75 results
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@randumo24 said:
"Rundown was an awesome movie, Walking Tall was cool. He also had some good fight scenes in Scorpion King. "

rundown was CRAP most people know it 
walking tall was CRAP to the old one 
well the rock is like arnold just not as good all he has is muscles and no acting and the scorpion king marked the death of the mummy films
Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @High Revolutionary said:
"Some of you people who are voting Bruce Lee should really research other figter-turned-action stars like JCVD and Steven Segal.  These guys were the creme-de-la-creme before they turned to acting. "
they pale to bruce in h2h man "
 He wasn't the best of the best.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@High Revolutionary said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Some of you people who are voting Bruce Lee should really research other figter-turned-action stars like JCVD and Steven Segal.  These guys were the creme-de-la-creme before they turned to acting. "
 He wasn't the best of the best. "
name one person to date that put or puts more heart and soul into his work? 
the guy is the father of MMA, he brought it to main stream and is known around the world as the greatest to live, and this many people be wrong?
Avatar image for weapon_x_badazz
weapon x badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By weapon x badazz

Sagels wack Bruce Lee wins for me

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By geraldthesloth
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By Lance Uppercut

High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@High Revolutionary said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
 He wasn't the best of the best. "
name one person to date that put or puts more heart and soul into his work? the guy is the father of MMA, he brought it to main stream and is known around the world as the greatest to live, and this many people be wrong? "

Heart and soul doesn't necessarily make you win a fight.  Segal's mastry of Aikido makes him a perfect killer for anybody practicing offensive martial arts. 

You can't assume that just because everybody thinks one thing it must be correct.  Go back to the 16 century and everybody accepted the Earth to be flat.  They were worng.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By capall

chow yun fat, a asian version of clint eastwood, lol, seriously he is a bad motha  
watch the movie called hardboiled
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall said:
"chow yun fat, a asian version of clint eastwood, lol, seriously he is a bad motha  watch the movie called hardboiled "

Hahaha, he is alot like an asian Clint Eastwood.  I never thought of it that way. 

Its so true. LOL
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By King_Saturn
for some reason I think Arnold Schwartzenegger could make it to at least the last 4 or 5 Standing... Arnold was a beast in his Prime... lmao
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:
"for some reason I think Arnold Schwartzenegger could make it to at least the last 4 or 5 Standing... Arnold was a beast in his Prime... lmao "

If it's his "incarnation" from Commando, he'd plow through everyone with a few proxies and an uzi
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By King_Saturn
" @King Saturn said:
"for some reason I think Arnold Schwartzenegger could make it to at least the last 4 or 5 Standing... Arnold was a beast in his Prime... lmao "
If it's his "incarnation" from Commando, he'd plow through everyone with a few proxies and an uzi "

oh its his Commando incarnation ? hell yeah then... Arnold is gonna have a field day here...

High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is that it?   

Is that all you got?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By King_Saturn
" Is that it?    Is that all you got? "

hell naw... lmao

I would love to see Donnie Yen and Ernie Reyes Jr. go at it... I think Donnie would beat his ass though

High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:

hell naw... lmao

I would love to see Donnie Yen and Ernie Reyes Jr. go at it... I think Donnie would beat his ass though

"

Ernie would kill Donnie.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By King_Saturn
" @King Saturn said:

hell naw... lmao

"
Ernie would kill Donnie. "
I dont know man... Ernie is a master of Tae Kwon Do... but Donnie supposedly has skill in multiple fighting styles... 
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Ownerz
@geraldthesloth said:

" Tony Jaa! "

I don't think he's a fighter, he has never been winning medals or trophies in the ring ever. Tony Jaa's stuff is cool but its very much like performance or exhibitionist
 Bruce Lee has a real boxing record, against Jack Man and Gary Elms, this was at a time he was trying to get his tv career going and there was no such thing as mixed fighting but Lee was still able to get into the ring and beat experienced boxers using their boxing rules which is an incredible achievement
 Dolph Lundgren has entered the boxing ring also, plus when he was a young guy he took part in Kyokushin Karate which is a pretty physical and brutal sport
Arnie should not be in this poll, putting Tom TopGun Cruise in the list made it a joke unless you base it soley on their fantasy characters like cyborgs or something
Avatar image for ravaginghamster
RavagingHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By RavagingHamster

idk, thses are all good contenders, but i think Bruce Willis takes this one.  His characters always seem to survive and/or win. In all the die hard movies, he came out on top and, if my memory surves me right, his character in Sin City survives until he kills himself to protect another, much like his character in Armageddon when he stayed behind on the astroid to blow it up and save humanity. Couple the Die Hard Franchise with all his other action films, you've got yourself a winner!  I mean, c'mon, i dont see any of the others blowing up a friggin astroid!  Bruce willis for the win!
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Ownerz said:
" @geraldthesloth said:

" Tony Jaa! "

I don't think he's a fighter, he has never been winning medals or trophies in the ring ever. Tony Jaa's stuff is cool but its very much like performance or exhibitionist  Bruce Lee has a real boxing record, against Jack Man and Gary Elms, this was at a time he was trying to get his tv career going and there was no such thing as mixed fighting but Lee was still able to get into the ring and beat experienced boxers using their boxing rules which is an incredible achievement  Dolph Lundgren has entered the boxing ring also, plus when he was a young guy he took part in Kyokushin Karate which is a pretty physical and brutal sport Arnie should not be in this poll, putting Tom TopGun Cruise in the list made it a joke unless you base it soley on their fantasy characters like cyborgs or something "
Tony Jaa is actually a trained Muay Thai fighter and uses Muay Thai techniques in his moive.
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Ownerz
@geraldthesloth said:

" Tony Jaa is actually a trained Muay Thai fighter and uses Muay Thai techniques in his moive. "

I can be trained in boxing for 7 years, until I really get in the ring, take few shots to the gut and rips and a left right to the face and then still comeback and come out on top then I'm not going to be a real fighter

Real fighters will learn quick there's a big difference between training and somebody who has the experience to block shots and soak up real blows. Nothing says to me Tony was ever a real Thai fighter
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Ownerz said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Tony Jaa is actually a trained Muay Thai fighter and uses Muay Thai techniques in his moive. "
I can be trained in boxing for 7 years, until I really get in the ring, take few shots to the gut and rips and a left right to the face I'm not going to be a real fighter  Real fighters will learn quick there's a big difference between training and someboyd who has the experience to block shots and soak up blows. Nothing says to me Tony was ever a real Thai fighter "
Besides the fact he gives other Muay Boran fighters demos and also instructs them?
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Ownerz
@geraldthesloth said:
"Besides the fact he gives other Muay Boran fighters demos and also instructs them? "
It doesn't mean much, without a fight record he's still not a fighter. Tony might be great or Tony might have a glass jaw and get one-shot by any boxer, we do not know because he has no record
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By King_Saturn
what about Jean Claude Van Damme ? He has training in Muay Thai and Shotokan Karate... as well as a Kickboxing Record of 18 - 1
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Ownerz said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"Besides the fact he gives other Muay Boran fighters demos and also instructs them? "
It doesn't mean much, without a fight record he's still not a fighter. Tony might be great or Tony might have a glass jaw and get one-shot by any boxer, we do not know because he has no record "
That's not even the base from this fight, we're using them in their peak from an action movie.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By King_Saturn
" I eat Green Berets for Breakfast and right now I Am Hungry  ! " - John Matrix from Commando 
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Ownerz
@King Saturn said:

" what about Jean Claude Van Damme ? He has training in Muay Thai and Shotokan Karate... as well as a Kickboxing Record of 18 - 1 "

Chuck had a better record,  100 wins in karate tang soo do and judo. It was very rare that Chuck Norris lost a fight 

you can see where those mythical chuck jokes came from, the guy had an impressive fight record