#1 Edited by Kilius (260 posts) - - Show Bio

To win the fodder round Yoda has to beat his foe in under 10 seconds. If he can last longer than that Yoda loses. Yoda is only allowed to use his lightsaber, Force augmentation is allowed.

Morals off

Round 1: Kylo Ren

Round 2: Qui-Gon Jinn

Round 3: DD Ventress

Round 4: TPM Maul

Round 5: Legends Grievous

Round 6: ROTS Kenobi

Round 7: ROTJ Vader

#2 Posted by Con7879 (605 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops somewhere between 4-6. Definitely at 6.

#3 Posted by ComicGirl21 (584 posts) - - Show Bio

well Yoda can't fodderize high midtiers and obviously hightiers such as himself. All of the guys you listed are midtiers but only Vader is a high midtier. Argument can be made for Maul with TCW feats, but this is TPM so yeah. Stops at 7

#4 Posted by stunnersix (155 posts) - - Show Bio

What version of Yoda? He is always old, but a younger Yoda would probably own them all.

Avatar image for _kingoflatveria
#5 Posted by _KingofLatveria (12421 posts) - - Show Bio

dead stop @ 4

#6 Edited by CuckedCurry (308 posts) - - Show Bio

I don’t know why people are saying that he stops at Maul.

Anyway, if Yoda’s going all-out, I suppose that he would clear. However, an argument could be made for him stopping at Kenobi.

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
#7 Edited by TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings (1847 posts) - - Show Bio

By fodderize, do we mean 'beat completely effortlessly', or simply 'clearly beat, and was obviously the better fighter from start to finish'?

If it is the former, I would say he probably stops at 4, but I wouldn't say even a mid level of effort would be needed until about 6, and that would still be enough to clear this without him being taxed at all.

And if it is the latter, then yes - he clearly combats all of these people and comes out looking like everyone belongs in lower tier of combat altogether, akin to a master level combat trainer schooling his students - and that doesn't change.

#8 Posted by Jooosh1996 (1903 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6.

#9 Edited by Richard96 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

I think TPM Maul can last 10 seconds...

But stops for sure at 5

#10 Posted by Kilius (260 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonewhopullsthestrings: I'm leaning more towards the second one. Yodas foe might be able to stave off a total speedblitz but he/she will still likely fall in short order; sort of how Fisto was able to grapple with Sidious for a few seconds before being cut down. If the challenger can put up a fight passed 10 seconds, then he shouldn't be considered fodder, at least in my book.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
#11 Posted by Greysentinel365 (3317 posts) - - Show Bio

If he's not done at 4 or 5 he hard stops at 6.

#12 Posted by Necromancer76 (3531 posts) - - Show Bio

According to the definition posted in post 10, Yoda may possibly fodderize everyone above.

#13 Edited by AlexTheBoss (12129 posts) - - Show Bio

4, and tbh I could see him stopping at 2 or 3 as well if they only have to last 10 seconds and Yoda can't use the force to attack.

#14 Posted by EmpressOfDread (5949 posts) - - Show Bio

hard stops at Maul.

#15 Posted by Laurus (689 posts) - - Show Bio

Woah woah. Legends Grevious at 5? The same one who took on 5 jedi, two of whom were jedi masters, and won easily? He should be top of this list, or 6 at the very least. Also, it stops at him.

#16 Posted by Kilius (260 posts) - - Show Bio

@laurus: The last four are all very close in ability. I think Kenobi being the ultimate master of Soresu should have a better chance than Grievous in outlasting Yoda in a lightsaber duel and Vader likewise with his Force abilities.

#17 Posted by KingCrimson (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly can't see him beating Jin in 10 seconds.

#18 Posted by JanJuKBMa (537 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly can't see him beating Jin in 10 seconds.

THANK YOU! That's exactly what I thought when I read this. Obiwan claimed that Qui-Gon could be a member of the council if he really wanted to. Why is he considered this weak?

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
#19 Edited by TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings (1847 posts) - - Show Bio

@janjukbma:

Jin lost to TPM Maul. And neither has the feats that Yoda was shown to be able to do, or has impressed me to the degree Yoda with a lightsaber showed me.

I can't see either of those two lasting 10 seconds if Yoda is actually committed to this fight.

#20 Posted by Aka_aka_aka_ak (1437 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 1. I think people need to give Kylo way more credit. Don't get me wrong, he has zero chance of winning, but he can last longer than 10 seconds.

#21 Posted by Kilius (260 posts) - - Show Bio

@aka_aka_aka_ak: I agree he's better than what most people give him credit, but he's still the weakest on the list.

#22 Posted by JanJuKBMa (537 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonewhopullsthestrings: Of course he doesn't stand a chance against someone like Yoda, but lasting less than 10 seconds? I think that's a little harsh.

#23 Posted by Richard96 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@aka_aka_aka_ak:

Kylo gets one shotted against Yoda... he hasn’t the speed and the skill to deal with the green midget

#24 Posted by G_Race (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard stop at 6. A fully invested Yoda is a menace to the 1 through 5, he can wreck. Even Kenobi isnt dragging the fight out for all that long. I do see Grievous as a bit of a wildcard, but I like the diminutive master to overwhelm if properly motivated.