Who Would Win In A Fight: Ronan The Accuser Or Grand Master Luke Skywalker?

Posted by Doomnaut (2442 posts) 5 years, 6 months ago

Poll: Who Would Win In A Fight: Ronan The Accuser Or Grand Master Luke Skywalker? (29 votes)

The Accuser 31%
The Jedi 41%
The Audience 28%

Ronan The Accuser

Grand Master Luke Skywalker

Scenario

Win by death, knockout, or BFR

No prep

Moral off

Both start 100 feet apart

Setting

Who wins?

#1 Posted by Floopay (11272 posts) - - Show Bio

Molecular Manipulation, Stasis Fields, Absolute Zero Fields, massively hypersonic reflexes, energy absorption, and enough durability to humiliate Iron Man's greatest attacks. I can't not vote for Ronan.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for elderstarlord117
#2 Posted by ElderStarlord117 (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

Molecular Manipulation, Stasis Fields, Absolute Zero Fields, massively hypersonic reflexes, energy absorption, and enough durability to humiliate Iron Man's greatest attacks. I can't not vote for Ronan.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Luke has all of that minus the durability which he makes up for with Force Barriers and Shields. Luke's speeds are near relativistic. Luke is very skilled in Tutaminis (energy absorption), molecular manipulation (can alter environment, TK, lightning), has very impressive and arguably superior fighting prowess, and has unrivaled telepathy. Luke wins.

#3 Posted by Hyperlight (7671 posts) - - Show Bio

morals off.. lukeis going off with TK isnt he? his abilities are much easier to employ than romans. his TK could probably do the trick unless ronan has something to block it.

#4 Posted by Floopay (11272 posts) - - Show Bio

@elderstarlord117:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Altering the environment and throwing out lightning seems fun and all, but against a guy who makes people explode with his molecular manipulation, it's a tough argument. And Luke's speed is all for naught against Ronan, as he can't come anywhere close to touching him. Ronan can also erect barriers capable of withstanding (and reflecting) a scream from Black Bolts. And his reflexes should not be discounted either, he was keeping up with Gamora when her stats were amped to a level where she was smacking him across the planet, and meeting him at his landing point. He's also shown to keep up with the other Annihilators, and he was on the team for a reason.

He can also forcibly age someone to death, something that should be noted. I just don't see how Luke can win. Ronan is dang near immune to telepathy, and all of Luke's attacks will be halted by Ronan's shields, bubbles, stasis fields, absolute zero fields, or his durability.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
#5 Edited by homicidalmaniac (10895 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Ronan isn't jobbing in this thread

Avatar image for elderstarlord117
#6 Edited by ElderStarlord117 (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Lol Throwing out lightning is pretty fun especially when you turn heavily armored, extragalactic aliens to ash instantly. And as for speed... Luke moves at almost lightspeed and has reacted to lightspeed laser beams. He's much faster than someone who's merely hypersonic. And his TK was able to hold and move a black hole. He's also been able to ground himself to where a supermassive black hole couldn't move him. I don't doubt that this guy is fast and strong, but the Force makes Luke faster and stronger. There seems to be almost nothing Ronan can do to Luke as he can't touch him. And I'm almost positive someone with telepathy on Luke's level could break through into Ronan's mind. If not, show me a scan. Oh, and Luke being better than Ronan in almost every way is actually irrelevant because Luke can just BFR Ronan instantly via Fold Space. Luke isn't necessarily stomping this, but he'd win.

#7 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (9502 posts) - - Show Bio

Ronan

#8 Edited by Doomnaut (2442 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#9 Edited by dondave (41760 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@elderstarlord117:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Altering the environment and throwing out lightning seems fun and all, but against a guy who makes people explode with his molecular manipulation, it's a tough argument. And Luke's speed is all for naught against Ronan, as he can't come anywhere close to touching him. Ronan can also erect barriers capable of withstanding (and reflecting) a scream from Black Bolts. And his reflexes should not be discounted either, he was keeping up with Gamora when her stats were amped to a level where she was smacking him across the planet, and meeting him at his landing point. He's also shown to keep up with the other Annihilators, and he was on the team for a reason.

He can also forcibly age someone to death, something that should be noted. I just don't see how Luke can win. Ronan is dang near immune to telepathy, and all of Luke's attacks will be halted by Ronan's shields, bubbles, stasis fields, absolute zero fields, or his durability.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Since when?

#10 Edited by dondave (41760 posts) - - Show Bio

As for the battle, Ronan turns invisible and sends Luke to the Negative Zone, or erects a stasis field around Luke that turns his attacks back on him, uses a Temporal Displacement Bubble that speeds up time around him so that he's aged to death in seconds, put a Black Hole Generator in his chest, generate a barrier of absolute zero and just manipulate his molecules.

#11 Posted by Floopay (11272 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Gimme a sec, that one I gotta read through some comics to find, but I'm relatively certain he's both used, and gone up against telepathic assault in the past.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#12 Posted by Floopay (11272 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Lol Throwing out lightning is pretty fun especially when you turn heavily armored, extragalactic aliens to ash instantly. And as for speed... Luke moves at almost lightspeed and has reacted to lightspeed laser beams. He's much faster than someone who's merely hypersonic. And his TK was able to hold and move a black hole. He's also been able to ground himself to where a supermassive black hole couldn't move him. I don't doubt that this guy is fast and strong, but the Force makes Luke faster and stronger. There seems to be almost nothing Ronan can do to Luke as he can't touch him. And I'm almost positive someone with telepathy on Luke's level could break through into Ronan's mind. If not, show me a scan. Oh, and Luke being better than Ronan in almost every way is actually irrelevant because Luke can just BFR Ronan instantly via Fold Space. Luke isn't necessarily stomping this, but he'd win.

Ronan can also teleport, and I'd like to see those blackhole feats.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#13 Posted by dondave (41760 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@dondave: Gimme a sec, that one I gotta read through some comics to find, but I'm relatively certain he's both used, and gone up against telepathic assault in the past.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

From what I've read of him, (I think it's only two appearances of him that I haven't read) IIRC, the only time he's gone up against TP was with the Dire Wraith Queen and it wasn't directed at him but at Silver Surfer.

#14 Edited by Pharoh_Atem (44297 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@elderstarlord117 said:

Ronan can also teleport, and I'd like to see those blackhole feats.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

It was actually a Dovin Basal micro Black hole and not a real one.

But Dovin Basal black holes are still quite powerful. They were able to tear a Moon out of it's orbit and send it colliding with an planet......That is how Chewbacca died. =( R.I.P

Also Luke is faster then Hypersonic.

• He has deflected light speed projectile
  • Fought faster then other hypersonic Jedi can see regularly.
  • He has also used his powers in nanoseconds
  • Processes info in nanoseconds,
  • Seen sub-light ships in slowmotion
  • Ran several kilometers in seconds
  • Fought armies of Yuuzahn Vong (Who are as fast as Jedi)
  • Deflected fire from over a hundreds shooters simultaneously
  • His lightsaber swings have been described as lightning fast on several occasions
  • Moved his lightsaber so fast it seemed as if he wielded 20 simultaneously
  • Blitzed Nightsisters
  • Blitzed Noghri
  • Deflected blows from Palpatine
  • Fought faster then Leia could see (Leia who herself has deflect blaster bolts, run miles in seconds, and generate multiple blurring motions of her blade)
  • Deflected blaster bolts from torrents
  • Deflected blaster bolts from AT-AT
  • Deflected blaster bolts from AT-ST
  • Has seen invisibly fast foes in slowmotion

....Etc, etc. Honestly Luke is much faster then Hypersonic. His is close to relativistic in combat.

That being said, consider me an informer here, I'm completely ignorant on Ronan's abilities so I have the no clue who would win here.

I'm only here to spread info on Luke; nothing more, nothing less.

#18 Posted by Spartan101 (4472 posts) - - Show Bio

close

#19 Edited by Doomnaut (2442 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Eisenfauste (17366 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know much about Ronans feats if someone could post some nice scans about his abilities and consistent showings that would be great.

#21 Posted by Doomnaut (2442 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#22 Posted by noah_ouellette (3786 posts) - - Show Bio

@doomnaut: @undefined: so no one has mentioned the infinite speed blitz. Guess I will. Luke has fought a force god that consumed the force. And freaking won. He easily smacks Ronan.