Who is the strongest Sternritter Pre-RR Ichigo can defeat?

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GXrevs06

Pre-Royal Realm Training (Fullbring Bankai Ichigo ). Who is the strongest one he can defeat? He's bloodlusted. The bankai Medallions are restricted

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My god, I just realized that more than half of them could actually fodderise him.

OT: maybe The Power

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh. Not sure. 75% would treat him like a biatch.

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean he did outdo Kirge in their fight, I believe he would have a decent chance against a lot of them, and if i remember correctly Schrift abilities do not work well against other quincies.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, he beats anyone who doesn't have broken hax.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Raziel2014

Fullbring bankai ichigo is slightly stronger than most average captains like Byakuya, Kensei and Rose, what sets him apart is that his fighting versatility is limited to just brute force while everyone else has Kido and alot of techniques.

he could beat the lower end SR like Oppie, The Thunder, Giselle, Meninas, THe Overkill, THe Sound.

He Losses to Masculine, As nodt and the other stronger ones, Ginjo after getting a power boost from ichigo was at least comparable to a Average captain and as we have seen ichigo easily grab his cero with his bare hands like it was nothing and slice his sword in half killing him, while Masculine beat Kensei just as easily but in his base so him beating Bazz-b, As Nodt, Masculine, bambietta is not happening just by looking at pure strength/overall power.

the SR have atleast 3/4 tier ranking to them by atleast reading the manga, Hashwalth/Elites are the strongest for obvious reasons, Bambietta is the leader of the Girl Squad so she is stronger than all of them and then we have the weakest like the Sound, Question etc, and by Candice words she cant properly control her Volstandig while someone like Oppie could easily do.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could beat The Roar, The Overkill, The Iron, The Power and I think he could beat Mask de Musculine if he could figure out about James. He already had the raw power to defeat all these guys.

Just my opinion.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

He was beating Quilge with ease and most of them were already stunned by his Reiatsu when he first arrived so he bodies most of them.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He wouldn't be able to take on; Gremmy, Lille, Askin, Pernida, Gerard, Jugram and Yhwach. Going by the fact that all of this characters hax could best Ichigo easily. A wounded Fullbring Bankai Ichigo was able to stop Base Yhwach's blade with blut vene. (Yhwach was holding back and said that he would used his full power so Ichigo couldn't block it, but remember that Ichigo's cloak was broken and his cloak shows how much power he is able to use. I imagine that when he rans out of energy he remains shirtless.)