Who is the strongest person Grandmaster Luke Skywalker could beat in Marvel and DC?

• 63 results
Avatar image for emperor_jar_jar
Emperor_Jar_Jar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Emperor_Jar_Jar

. Luke achieves Oneness.

. Legends Luke

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

His feats?

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Emperor_Jar_Jar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Emperor_Jar_Jar

@jashugan: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/wollfmyth209/blog/luke-skywalker-respect-thread-new-jedi-order-era/129193/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/wollfmyth209/blog/luke-skywalker-respect-thread-legacy-era/129252/

Basically, nanosecond reaction time (he can sense things before they happen of course), teleportation, ability to close black holes with the force, faster than superhuman, powerful Jedi can see clearly, able to make things invisible, absorb energy, mind control.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Alsimmons77

@emperor_jar_jar:

Weakest is hard too say, many Avengers and JL-members(Thor, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash and so on, depending on the versions though) are definitely able to take him.

Emperor_Jar_Jar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperor_Jar_Jar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/wollfmyth209/blog/luke-skywalker-respect-thread-new-jedi-order-era/129193/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/wollfmyth209/blog/luke-skywalker-respect-thread-legacy-era/129252/

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor_jar_jar:

Weakest is hard too say, many Avengers and JL-members(Thor, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash and so on, depending on the versions though) are definitely able to take him.

Seconded.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b5405244e89c
deactivated-5b5405244e89c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

They would have to contend with alot, Sure some can match physically. But Isn't Luke able to alter things on a sub atomic level ? That's how he makes Holocrons, Granted he doesn't apply that in fight. I'm just saying he has a lot wacky powers is all

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alsimmons77 said:

@emperor_jar_jar:

Seconded.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alsimmons77 said:

@emperor_jar_jar:

Seconded.

Emperor_Jar_Jar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Emperor_Jar_Jar

I guess everybody's answer is to second, third, and fourth alsimmons77

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke's best feats would give the DC and Marvel characters who aren't god-like a good run. At his absolute strongest power, he'd give the Flash problems as well, in my opinion. I say this only because when Luke focuses and becomes one with the Force and allows himself to be a conduit of it, he is an instrument of unyielding power. Getting back to the example of Flash - Luke doesn't need to be as fast as Flash. With his precognition and his presence in the Force, he'd side step whatever was coming and be in the right place at the right time. Does that mean that he'd defeat the Flash? Maybe or maybe not, but I'd give him a good chance of winning a decent number out of ten against him and others. Not all others. Not Superman. I don't think that we can use ABC logic in a fight like this, either.

I think of Luke as a Doctor Strange kind of character in their universe, but of course, not really like him. No use of magic, etc. No reliance upon finger twists, but then Luke doesn't have the power that Dr S does. Dr. S, however, is far too reliant upon magic to be so powerful where Luke is inherently imbued with the Force.

I think there are more arguments to be had on these type duels. In the past, I would say that these popular comic characters would win all the time against the strongest in the Star Wars universe, but I've rethought Legends high tier characters such as Luke, and they deserve a little more credit.

They would have to contend with alot, Sure some can match physically. But Isn't Luke able to alter things on a sub atomic level ? That's how he makes Holocrons, Granted he doesn't apply that in fight. I'm just saying he has a lot wacky powers is all

Building holocrons is at subatomic level? I've only read a couple novels that talk about it, but it's been too long for me to remember. Can you tell me where I can read about this?

When I think of subatomic ability, I think of Captain Atom and Doctor Manhattan and similar. I don't think that he'd last more than a moment with either of them, if that long. You have god-like characters such as Dr M, and there is nothing that Luke could do to defeat them.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say Green Lanterns...idk tbh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redheathen: Yeah it's more of like a passive power and not something they apply in fights. But this is Luke going all out, I'm saying he has a lot out there powers.

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redheathen: Yeah it's more of like a passive power and not something they apply in fights. But this is Luke going all out, I'm saying he has a lot out there powers.

I do agree with you. I think most people aren't giving the high-end Force wielders their due. Only in the fights with god-like beings would they not stand a chance - example: Dr M just thinking him into oblivion. Other than those types, Luke at full power would be a deadly force to contend with.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Erkan12

Iron Man, Cyborg or Luke Cage. Not sure though.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man (Bleeding Edge), Red Hulk, Cyborg, New 52 Wonder Woman "No G-d mode" Not entirely sure tbh.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends if BFR is allowed

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

CW Arrow

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By redheathen

@erkan12 said:

Iron Man, Cyborg or Luke Cage. Not sure though.

CW Arrow

Iron Man (Bleeding Edge), Red Hulk, Cyborg, New 52 Wonder Woman "No G-d mode" Not entirely sure tbh.

GM Luke defeats all of the top three.

CW Arrow for sure.

Yes to Luke defeating all of the last, excluding Red Hulk because I don't know much about him. If he can contend with Hulk, then most likely he'd defeat Luke in the long run.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Russoforce Cap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redheathen: Red Hulk is a supreme meme, he knocked Surfer from his board and held Mjolnir in zero gravity.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wonder woman

Avatar image for deactivated-61056265cde1e
deactivated-61056265cde1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if Thor Or Supermans Brains are Durable enough to withstand the power of EU Luke's TP attacks.

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klasstyt said:

I wonder if Thor Or Supermans Brains are Durable enough to withstand the power of EU Luke's TP attacks.

THOR IS A GOD - AN IMMORTAL! What puny human suggests such a thing of Thor?

=D

Is Luke on par with Jean Grey, do ya think? Probably so...hmm. But then I read the following and think of the feats mentioned at the end and then compare them to Luke, and I gotta say that I cannot see Luke performing anything like them. Hmm, although, can't Luke create a black hole? Well, I still don't think that incredible feat would be enough to counter the feats described, and if such tremendous power exists in these Asgardians, then I'd say that Luke loses to Thor:

This is the reason why certain characters with telekinesis cannot immobilize opponents with vastly superior physical strength, such as the Hulk or Thor. However, if an opponent such as Jean Grey possessed more than enough telekinetic strength and force, she might be able to telekinetically immobilize such powerhouses. Cosmic beings usually have the strongest and most powerfully advanced telekinesis and resisting their control is almost impossible for anyone except the physically strongest characters, and even then, it would usually take a lot of effort to resist them.There have been some tremendous feats of psychokinetic power by gods and cosmic beings such as Odin flinging a target across a dimension, Galactus moving large objects across galaxies, and The White Phoenix Of The Crown manipulating every atom in The Marvel Universe while she was in the White Hot Room.

Granted, I copied and pasted from the Marvel wiki's page on Telekinesis, and I can't source those claims. The author didn't as well, but if they are true, then the above, I think, is a good rebuttal. What do you think?

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By redheathen

@redheathen: Red Hulk is a supreme meme, he knocked Surfer from his board and held Mjolnir in zero gravity.

Silver Surfer is in my top comic characters list, but what do you mean when you say "supreme meme"?

Sorry for my lameness! but who is this?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redheathen: What I mean is that he has done things that he really should be able to, things that people can't take seriously. It's referred to as Plot induced stupidity/Writing induced stupidity. And the character is Monsoon from Metal Gear.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman in certain suits.

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By redheathen

@redheathen: What I mean is that he has done things that he really should be able to, things that people can't take seriously. It's referred to as Plot induced stupidity/Writing induced stupidity. And the character is Monsoon from Metal Gear.

1. he has NOT done things that he really should be able to, things that people can't take seriously.
  2. he has done things that he really should NOT be able to, things that people can't take seriously.

I sometimes need clarification. So if you would please, would you help me out with the above? I have a fave character who is capable of a lot but because of PIS, this character at times does not achieve feats that they should achieve, thus losing to characters they shouldn't lose to. Then again, the reverse is true of the opponents - they win when they should not because of PIS. I know it happens both ways, so I hope you know that I am not asking for clarification as a ruse for really being an ass. I am seriously just slow at times and appreciate any help.

Thanks for saying who is in the meme. He looks really awesome.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redheathen: It's no problem ^0^

I would be referring to point 2 with Red Hulk and his fight with Thor, he took Thor by the arm into space and when they got there, he took Mjolnir out of Thor's hand and used it on him. The thing that bugs people is that Mjolnir is magic and gravity shouldn't factor in. Yes alot of things are Plot related, it's just what people tolerate vs what they don't.

Hope I made it clearer ^0^

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman, Thor, or Flash

Avatar image for deactivated-61056265cde1e
deactivated-61056265cde1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redheathen: no i don't think luke has better Feats than Phoenix although it would depend which version of Jean Grey. But there are other ways Luke can fight Thor. Last time i check Thor isn't a speedster and Luke is near light speed. Im not sure however if Luke can put Thor down, he is very durable but i also don't see Thor tagging Luke. Luke can see the future and teleport instantly or teleport objects instantly as well.

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By redheathen

@klasstyt said:

@redheathen: no i don't think luke has better Feats than Phoenix although it would depend which version of Jean Grey. But there are other ways Luke can fight Thor. Last time i check Thor isn't a speedster and Luke is near light speed. Im not sure however if Luke can put Thor down, he is very durable but i also don't see Thor tagging Luke. Luke can see the future and teleport instantly or teleport objects instantly as well.

Phoenix is superpowerful and I think that she'd probably approach celestial status? I don't know enough about her to answer that question, but I know she is beyond most mortal characters. As Jean Grey,non-Phoenix - I'm not sure. I think it'd be one heck of a fight.

I never knew that Luke was near light speed. Can you source that? I have the Dark Empire series, and that's not in there, or my bad memory has taken over again, which does happen. I have not read anything of him as Jedi Grand Master, though. The fastest I know Thor to be is at least the speed of lightning, but the speed of lightning is most definitely not the speed of light.

As said above, that I think that people have underestimated Luke at his strongest. I do think that he can defeat Flash many times out of ten as said above as well, and partly for reasons you've given. I do think that Luke definitely stops at celestial and god-like beings, though. Beings who have extra-dimensional abilities and such. Dr Manhattan is always the first one who pops in my head, and the first thought I have of him in a fight like this is the one I shared above - instantaneously sending Luke to oblivion, or just blowing him up with a thought.

I don't think Luke would defeat Superman in a yellow sun environment, and I don't think he'd defeat Lobo (in the long run), etc.

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By redheathen

@bella_blackstar said:

@redheathen: It's no problem ^0^

I would be referring to point 2 with Red Hulk and his fight with Thor, he took Thor by the arm into space and when they got there, he took Mjolnir out of Thor's hand and used it on him. The thing that bugs people is that Mjolnir is magic and gravity shouldn't factor in. Yes alot of things are Plot related, it's just what people tolerate vs what they don't.

Hope I made it clearer ^0^

Yes, you did, and thanks. >^.^<

I HATE FIGHTS LIKE THAT! They are why I can't stand feats battles because PIS ruins the fun of them. I agree with you and there should be no reason that zero gravity allowed RH to wield Mjolnir (mew-mew, lol). Well, unless there is something in the Asgardian tales about zero gravity yielding Odin's magic impotent. <== That's just rubbish. If we stick to non-PIS plots, then most likely (not knowing anything else about RH) GM Luke defeats him as well. Wait, is he still comparable to Hulk? If so, my vote is Luke loses. Unless Luke is really able to teleport a being to another place. @darthbane77@ordeith are you guys up on GM Luke? Can he defeat Hulk? Can he teleport people? If so, can he do it instaneously, such as all it takes is a thought, such as what Dr Manhattan can do?

Not zero-G, but still, it's the Hulk and a great scene:

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Paytience

The answer to these questions is always Squirrel Girl. She is simultaneously the strongest character that anyone can beat; and the weakest character that can beat anyone.

As for anyone else? I mean, scaling in star wars is something that get's blown way up because people frankly don't understand it. As it stands though...even if I give Luke the highest possible feats I can think of, the Luke Skywalker comics, and TCW make it pretty clear that when Obi Wan Kenobi said in "A New Hope" that the force is an "energy field", he meant it quite literally. This becomes a problem since in TCW, they were able to use tech to literally harvest the force, just like any other energy...couple this with midichlorians, and anyone with decent enough tech can cripple him.

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By redheathen

@paytience said:

The answer to these questions is always Squirrel Girl. She is simultaneously the strongest character that anyone can beat; and the weakest character that can beat anyone.

As for anyone else? I mean, scaling in star wars is something that get's blown way up because people frankly don't understand it. As it stands though...even if I give Luke the highest possible feats I can think of, the Luke Skywalker comics, and TCW make it pretty clear that when Obi Wan Kenobi said in "A New Hope" that the force is an "energy field", he meant it quite literally. This becomes a problem since in TCW, they were able to use tech to literally harvest the force, just like any other energy...couple this with midichlorians, and anyone with decent enough tech can cripple him.

I understand SW just fine as do others. The issue of scaling is several issues such as PIS as discussed above. Also, ANH was the beginning of a story that really wasn't the beginning, and there are many inconsistencies throughout SW. Even with Disney scrapping everything, we now have new inconsistencies. However, there is enough stability for scaling to mostly be reliable. The biggest issue I have with this is, again, PIS, which is in most fictional universes. We all find a way to deal with it.

Please tell me where in TCW "they" were able to use tech to literally harvest the force, just like any other energy... especially considering that you don't pair this with midicholorians. Can you please give me an example of the following happening: anyone with decent enough tech can cripple him.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Itachus17

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@gunchar16 said:
@alsimmons77 said:

@emperor_jar_jar:

Seconded.

Yep.

@supergoku17 said:

wonder woman

I hope you don't honestly talk about anything pre-52 here, because that would be huge bullshit and show that you're either absolutely clueless or biased.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By thebuckaronatr

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@gunchar16 said:
@alsimmons77 said:

@emperor_jar_jar:

Seconded.

Yep.

@supergoku17 said:

wonder woman

I hope you don't honestly talk about anything pre-52 here, because that would be huge bullshit and show that you're either absolutely clueless or biased.

I second all of that.

Emperor_Jar_Jar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperor_Jar_Jar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keep in mind Luke achieves oneness.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SuperGoku17
MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17 said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@gunchar16 said:
@alsimmons77 said:

@emperor_jar_jar:

Seconded.

Yep.

@supergoku17 said:

wonder woman

I second all of that.

Nuff said.