Who is the strongest Naruto character that Erza Scarlet could beat?

• 55 results
Thohlmole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The title says it all

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheBeardOfZues

I don't know her feats, she's supposedly weaker than Zoro tho...

I'd say she stops somewhere in the Pre BM Naruto era.

Rickthenick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rickthenick

Pre eos Kakashi physically

MS Sasuske with Hax

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe SM Naruto or MS Sasuke if its EOS Erza. Mid tiers at best.

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beginning of Shippuden Naruto at most. Everyone above him is too strong and fast.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FairyDuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FairyDuke

@rickthenick: @b_r023: MS Sasuke was able to react against Ay speed. Ay was stated by databook, Cee and himself to be similar to Minato's Teleportation with his lightning armor, which is above lightning speed. Erza has no counters against MS Genjutsu and precog nor she isn't enough fast to dodge Amaterasu or Sasuke Susanoo attacks.

MS Sasuke is out of discussion.

Kakashi was able to keep up with KCM Naruto, Guy with 8th gates and Obito. His Kamui is unpredictable and too fast. Genjutsu again, clones and several jutsu. Kakashi intelligence is on another level.

Kakashi is out of discussion.

SM Naruto can spam Rasenshuriken and SM Kage Bunshin army. Has several tricks like transformation jutsu and Summoning jutsu. Also a clone of him was able to dodge the 3rd Raikage.

SM Naruto is out of discussion.

At best she is mid tier Akatsuki like on ground Deidara and War arc Mei Terumi.

Rickthenick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fairyduke: by pre eos kakashi i meant like kakashi after the war but before he became hokage. Also that was just in physicals she could beat him in. Even without all of her armours she still has good durability and striking power with her weapons.

As for her beating ms Sasuske she can win against him because she can counter anything that Sasuske throws at her.

She has flame empress armour to handle amaterasu.

Lightning empress armour for chidori.

Adamantine armour to tank susanoo attacks.

Plus her artificial eye for genjutsu.

Sasuske's only real chance then is to sword fight and if Sasuske gets into a sword fight with Erza he's taking an L so thats why I think she could beat him.

FairyDuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FairyDuke

@rickthenick:

She can't dodge nor predict Kamui and she can't tag War arc Kakashi which was a lightning timer at the beginning of the series. War arc was able to keep up with those characters like KCM Naruto, Juudara attacks, Obito and Guy, faster than anyone in Fairy Tail.

Too bad that Erza has to perceive and counter Sasuke first. Flame empress is useless since Amaterasu can injure Juubi and Hachibi. What was the best fire attack Erza tanked with it? Amaterasu can be expanded at will, can burn other flames, can't be blocked with normal ways, can become Inferno style that pierce to death its targets. Do you know that Erza armors let her half naked 9/10?

Chidori pierce it's target. Erza can't tag Sasuke speed.

Adamantine armor? How many times Erza used it? And it's durability is greatly below Susanoo attacks that can be amped with Amaterasu. It was destroyed by Phantom Lord cannon which was at that time below every Susanoo attacks by feats. She isn't fast enough to react against Susanoo.

Lol i know you said that. Do you know how Genjutsu works? It affects the 5 senses and the brain. Which means mind control, illusions, paralysis, KO unconscious, fake perception of time. Also by Kakashi statement MS Genjutsu is on another level than base Sharingan Genjutsu. It's nigh impossible to escape from an MS Genjutsu by Kakashi and Chiyo statements.

And Erza has only a counter against visual illusions as stated during Midnight battle. She has no counters against something that controlls the senses and the brain.

Midnight use visual illusions. Genjutsu aims the 5 senses and the brain. The effect are completely different.

What about precog? How could Erza tag someone that was able to react against Ay and his lightning chakra armor mode? Similar to Minato teleportation! Lol.

Rickthenick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fairyduke: Like i said before the kakshi im talking is the one without a sharrigan and i just said she could beat him in physcisal.

Also I don't think you understand that just because her skin is exspoed it doesn't mean that those parts to her body aren't immune to fire. Flame empress armour gives her like immunity to fire. You have no proof that expsoed parts of her body aren't immune to fire. Also so what if it can hurt the 8 tails? Does he have any heat resistance? Also you can't use juubi because that was ems Sasuske who harmed it this is ms im talking about.

For chidori its the same as flame empress it would just negate the lightning in it.

You act like she doesn't use her adamantine armour in battle and doesn't change armours when needed. Also what did Sasuske susanoo do that her armour can't I mean iirc the phantom lord cannon was like a small town level attack.

Yes it gives her reisistance to visual illusions but thats all she needs to break free. In order to break a genjutsu or to not get caught into one is to basically not have your senses manipulated. Erza's eye can't see illusions meaning that one of her senses cannot be manipulated. Too get out of a genjutsu or to break free she literally just has to close her other eye. Also her eye seems to give her like some resistance against occular powers like when evergreen used her ability on her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickthenick: Amaterasu hurt the Juubi. Erza sure as hell ain't tanking that.

Rickthenick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: that was ems Sasuske. Im talking about ms Sasuske. Also the raikage could tank it so why can't erza with heat resistant tank it?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickthenick: Raikage didn't tank it. He had to cut his arm off or he would have died. Tanking means to take an attack without any damage. Erza has no feats to suggest she can tank Amaterasu. She may be able to dodge it but can never tank it.

FairyDuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FairyDuke

@rickthenick: So if i use an helmet i can tank unharmed a knife to the guts? Makes sense.

Immunity to fire and heat? So Erza can tank unharmed every FDK Natsu attacks? Can Erza tank the core of the sun with it? This is called NLF you know?

Hachibi tanked Juubidama with small injures. Juubidama vaporize dozen of mountains in 1 shot.

Immunity to lightning? So Laxus can't do sh/t against Erza. Kirin that busted a small mountain by feats can't do sh/t to Erza, right? Lmao.

VS Battle headcanon now? Please post Phantom Lord cannon bust a town. I remember the AOE and it was building level at very best. And you think Ethereal Susanoo weapons can't do sh/t because?

What are u saying!? She close an eye and she can break free from a Genjutsu!? What the hell!? Brain and sense manipulation are non facts?!

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She'd probably make it to the Pain arc. But she can't take on sage Naruto or all seven Pein. Like most of the guys under them.

Rickthenick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fairyduke: Geez idk why your getting so hostile.

Well by feats Natsu heat can melt metal. Plus um the only thing that ms Sasuske's amaterasu could melt by feats was that samurai's armour so...I don't see why she can't tank it. I think your confusing tanking with extinguishing.

Well since you want to use aoe=attack potency Sasuske's chidori by feats only busted a wall...yea um aoe does not equal attack potency.

Pretty they said that the phantom lord cannon was going to take out like some Mongolia. Oh yea I almost forgot about the thunder palace which was going to destroy magnoliga and erza tanked most of them. And also erza in the edolas arc destroyed an Island with her counterpart and was also tanking large scale attacks from Azuma.

Also even guys like Deidara could counter sharrigan genjutsu with an eye that trained to fight Itachi who has some of the best genjutsu in series. And deidara doesn't even have a sharrigan.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude, Amaterasu hurt characters far above Her paygrade.

Raikage, Juubi, Kirabi (though he isn't too tolerant to Fire from what we've seen) and other fires.

Not to mention in the fight between Naruto and Sasuke Part one, the rocks around them were all molten. That alongside metal burning, I'd say it can definitely burn her

Rickthenick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: hmmm ya know thats a good point. This version of Sasuske's amaterasu could hurt her i still don't think its a good for Sasuske to win.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickthenick: who says She'll get to Sasuke?

I personally say he stops at Sage Jiraiya.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod: i said that's where she stops.

Rickthenick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Rickthenick

@kingzod: @sladerulez: yea she wouldn't beat any of the sage mode users. Outside of ms Sasuske she could beat maybe like a mid tier akatsuki. But i think she could ms Sasuske because she just has the right counters for him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickthenick: There is a giant difference between Natsu's flames and Amaterasu.

Amaterasu doesn't extinguish.

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Westwood_Trevor

@rickthenick:

Pre eos Kakashi physically

MS Sasuske with Hax

No Caption Provided

Also I don't think you understand that just because her skin is exspoed it doesn't mean that those parts to her body aren't immune to fire.

No Caption Provided

phantom lord cannon was like a small town level attack

No Caption Provided

Jupiter aimed FT Guild, not Magnolia. It was stated to be able to destroy the guild, which was a building, nothing else nothing more:

Erza was knocked out after it. Her Adamantine armor got destroyed.
Erza was knocked out after it. Her Adamantine armor got destroyed.
No Caption Provided

She can't counter nor tank Spirit Susanoo Arrows nor the Sword.

Plus um the only thing that ms Sasuske's amaterasu could melt by feats was that samurai's armour so...I don't see why she can't tank it.

Amatearsu vaporize steel blades. Naruto Gaiden.
Amatearsu vaporize steel blades. Naruto Gaiden.

Amaterasu was able to injure and phase through Ay's Raiton Armor, which was able to no solds/overpowered a Raiton-Amped Kusanagi Sword. Kusanagi is stated to be able to cut diamonds:

No Caption Provided

Sasuke's Chidori first objective is pierce to death. And yes, Sasuke Chidori was able to hit Ay and its Raiton Armor. Better feat than amped Kusanagi sword.

. . . And Hachibi says "hi". The same Hachibi that can tank a Juubidama.

Sasuske's chidori by feats only busted a wall...yea um aoe does not equal attack potency

No Caption Provided

. . . Yeah. . . kind of. . .

No Caption Provided

Yes it gives her reisistance to visual illusions but thats all she needs to break free. In order to break a genjutsu or to not get caught into one is to basically not have your senses manipulated. Erza's eye can't see illusions meaning that one of her senses cannot be manipulated. Too get out of a genjutsu or to break free she literally just has to close her other eye. Also her eye seems to give her like some resistance against occular powers like when evergreen used her ability on her.

. . .

No Caption Provided

. . .

No Caption Provided

. . . No words. This might be an incredible fan fiction tbh. Sci-fi.

Also even guys like Deidara could counter sharrigan genjutsu with an eye that trained to fight Itachi who has some of the best genjutsu in series. And deidara doesn't even have a sharrigan

This proves your massive lack of knowledge about Naruto 'verse x2

Deidara thought to be able to counter basic Sharingan illusions, not MS Sharingan. The Genjutsu can be exploited for one of various purposes, such as: causing instantaneous loss of consciousness or paralysis in the target, forceful extraction of information, relaying memories, create illusions, removing genjutsu placed on the target by others,and controlling a target's actions.

And Deidara countered just the illusion-part with experience and training. Something that Erza lacks. She has zero counters against mental and 5 senses attacks since Macbeth illusions are just mirages, visual tricks not related with the brain and senses.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Xy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By conjecture, she's somewhere around Shippuden Rock Lee level. Weaker than Akatsuki members, stronger than most genin and chunin from Part 1.

Avatar image for infinitesession
InfiniteSession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we are Talking about End of Series Erza and including her feats from dragon cry she is at the very least capable of defeating Kage level characters, and possibly bijuu. However she definitely stops at people who have hax or are as powerful as 8 tails. Otherwise the strongest Naruto "character" Erza can beat is probably Sakura with 100 Healings. If not, then Gaara or Nagato. She definitely can't beat anyone that is at killer Bee's level or some akatsuki members (Deidara, Itachi, Kisame, Obito, Madara).

lilcabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

around kage level dunno which kage

Avatar image for spartanplatinum
spartanplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5c60dc252a2af: nah my guy

jobbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EoS naruto.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part 1 Konohamaru.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EOS Naruto LMAO

She probably beats Nagato. And some Kage level characters. Definitely doesn't get past BM Naruto.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996: isn't that too much. Shouldn't she be around sahe narito from pain arc. She is too slow and would get oneshotted

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj: In other threads people here were saying she beats Zoro and Luffy(I don't buy that nonsense) so I was just being generous.

I personally think she'd stop at KCM Naruto imo. Maybe Sage Mode Naruto as well.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj: In other threads people here were saying she beats Zoro and Luffy(I don't buy that nonsense) so I was just being generous.

I personally think she'd stop at KCM Naruto imo. Maybe Sage Mode Naruto as well.

EpicGamer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By EpicGamer69

The thing about Naruto characters is that Erza could beat stronger Naruto characters, but she loses to weaker Naruto characters. Mostly because they have certain counters to Erza that some of the higher tiers do not. I think she stops at Nagato considering he bodied Killer Bee and KCM 1 Naruto which I do not think Erza could do and Nagato's abilities are so weird and strange that it would take a while to figure out and by then she probably gets her soul stolen, or Chibaku Tensei gg. Also the feat of her cutting a meteor is PURE PIS and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BSM Naruto

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AnimeFreak1
Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kcm/bm Naruto maybe ?

Avatar image for notthegodmadara
NotTheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sage Mode Nauto(Pain arc)

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deva Path or Kisame

EpicGamer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EOS Erza stops at KCM 1 Naruto or Kisame

Sanjee007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killer bee or kcm2 naruto

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Average kage tier, some of them would even kill her.

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bro i legit watched fairy tail,

erza is not that strong she's basically featless

KINGShaheed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fetus Madara, and that is a big ass maybe.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BSM max

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Tsunade.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Anyone that isn't protected by plot armor. LOL.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

oH and aLsO