Who is the strongest character Superman can take a full-force punch from, without flinching?

• 156 results
last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It has to be their absolute strongest punch.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Some Low-End powerhouse, Blue Marvel comed to mind.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperion, Gladiator, Blue Marvel.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some Low-End powerhouse, Blue Marvel comed to mind.

Blue Marvel is low end?

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is not taking punches from any of them without even flinching. Can he beat them in battle? Sure. But they are all more than powerful enough to make him feel their hits.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m really tempted to say a certain character just to rile people up, but that’s probably going to make this thread go off topic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last0fth3risen: There is a reason these type of threads are never any good. People tend to use them to troll really badly.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MasterSkywalker

@rr79 said:
@masterskywalker said:

He is not taking punches from any of them without even flinching. Can he beat them in battle? Sure. But they are all more than powerful enough to make him feel their hits.

Most versions of Hyperion aren't even low high and another was beaten by Gladiator. And Gladiator's striking could hardly put down Wonder Man or a dying Savage Hulk. I mean even Teen Colossus was trading blows with him as equals. And BM is also a low high tier.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke Cage/Thing tier-folks.

Anyone stronger he's going to take some serious damage.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RR79

@masterskywalker said:
@rr79 said:
@masterskywalker said:

Most versions of Hyperion aren't even low high and another was beaten by Gladiator. And Gladiator's striking could hardly put down Wonder Man or a dying Savage Hulk. I mean even Teen Colossus was trading blows with him as equals. And BM is also a low high tier.

Sure, a person capable of punching planets apart isn't going to make Superman flinch? Get out of here with that bullshit. He's done worse than flinch from less powerful hits.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria: Sure he is.

No Caption Provided

One Hit Punches Sentry

Tanks Hydrogen Bombs

Casually sends Captain Marvel into Binary

Stuns Anti-Man

MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

Sure, a person capable of punching planets apart isn't going to make Superman flinch? Get out of here with that bullshit. He's done worse than flinch from less powerful hits.

He struck a lifeless planetoid several times once under one author and its never been replicated since. He doesn't operate at that level, by consistent feats his strikes aren't even enough to properly one shot Heimdall.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RR79

@rr79:

He struck a lifeless planetoid several times once under one author and its never been replicated since. He doesn't operate at that level, by consistent feats his strikes aren't even enough to properly one shot Heimdall.

Did you miss this part of the OP?:

Fact is, he is capable of punching apart planets whether you like it or not and has shown it on panel. Superman has done MUCH worse than flinch against weaker blows. Again, get out of here with that bullshit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

He didn't try to oneshot Heimdall in that ecounter

No Caption Provided

Superman has been flinched by far less

MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

Did you miss this part of the OP?:

Nope. Gladiator's absolute strongest punch would be downright pituful since hes a mid-tier.

Fact is, he is capable of punching apart planets whether you like it or not and has shown it on panel.

Its hardly a fact. I operate by consistency and in his entire tenure hes never performed a feat again of repeately striking a barren planetoid. Characters have plenty of high end feats and outliers so I don't really care if hes done it once when stacked against dozens of other times hes gone all out and either failed or outright lost.

Superman has done MUCH worse than flinch against weaker blows. Again, get out of here with that bullshit.

Yes, low showings exist. You can denounce them as bullshit, but it doesn't really help to use Gladiator's sole high end striking feat and regurgitating some "planet busting" misconception.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RR79

@masterskywalker: I'm not going to argue with you. The FACT is that Gladiator, on panel, has destroyed planets with his punches. Get over it. That is a fact and you can not like it all you want, it doesn't change a damn thing. The FACT is that Superman has done MUCH worse than flinch against MUCH weaker blows. Get over it and stop with the bullshit. I have been a Superman fan for nearly 30 years and while I haven't read all of the comics he has appeared in, I have read hundreds. You can be a fan of a character without being absolutely ridiculous in your assessment of what they could take without even flinching. Once again, get out of here with your absolute bullshit.

The OP of the thread CLEARLY says:

You lowballing and trying to use weaker punches is just pathetic.

Just going to drop a few scans here:

MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MasterSkywalker

@_kingoflatveria:

He didn't try to oneshot Heimdall in that ecounter

He tried to incapacitate Heimdall from star systems away and failed at that task. So much that Heimdall even got a couple hits in and blocked his HV.

Thats the final panel before Masterson jumps in and Gladiator opts to BFR Wonder Man when failing to put him down with his freeze breath and physicals. Before that, he wasn't budging.

Superman has been flinched by far less

Like I told the other guy low end feats exist but I see him no-selling the punches of 2 mid tiers and one low high tier with superficial damage at best.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoever is strong enough to move his body, (assuming he isn't anchoring himself in place with his flight powers".

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria: Him oneshotting Ultimate Hulk isn’t really impressive.

Sentry is really inconsistent as a character and Blue Marvel’s anti matter weakens him.

Tanking a hydrogen bomb is cool, but that’s barely even Iron Man level.

Captain Marvel is a mid tier.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Touma seems like a good choice.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Which version of Superman are you referring to, because you are using multiple versions of Superman to make your point.

Aquaman sucker punched Superman in that scan, and that was the Rebirth version, who has been notably weaker than other versions of Superman.

The second scan you have is of Atlas, who was using Superman’s vulnerability to magic against him in that scan.

The third scan is Batman when he was amped by venom, but I’m not sure if I’m supposed to take that seriously.

The fourth scan is fan art lol.

The fifth scan is once again Rebirth, who like I said is much weaker than other versions of Superman.

The sixth scan is unclear over what caused Superman to be knocked back.

The final scan is of Injustice Superman, who is not only much weaker than other versions, but not even a mainstream version of Superman.

MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

I'm not going to argue with you. The FACT is that Gladiator, on panel, has destroyed planets with his punches. Get over it. That is a fact and you can not like it all you want, it doesn't change a damn thing.

Lol nobody is arguing were debating on the premise of your poor misconception of Gladiator's supposed planet busting. So far youv'e given no proof whatsoever of that being his consistent level of operation and vomiting them fallaciously I might add. You can only repeat the same point so many times and no matter how many times you call it a "FACT" it isn't one. Physically hes been overpowered by Black Bolt, matched by Colossus, overwhelmed by another Imperial Guard member, owned by a dying Bannerless Hulk and failed to put down Heimdall when he was unprepared from millions of miles away.

I mean for reference its even called a lifeless rock. It might as well be the equivalent of space refuse on its last leg. And Gladiator put it down with several strikes a point at which he hasn't operated since.

No Caption Provided

The FACT is that Superman has done MUCH worse than flinch against MUCH weaker blows. Get over it and stop with the bullshit.

It depends on what or how hes been damaged. Show me mid-tiers putting down Clark or causing him more than superficial damage.

. I have been a Superman fan for nearly 30 years and while I haven't read all of the comics he has appeared in, , I have read hundreds.

You've been reading a character for 30 years, but you don't know anything about them. I'm very impressed.

You can be a fan of a character without being absolutely ridiculous in your assessment of what they could take without even flinching. Once again, get out of here with your absolute bullshit.

I'm no Superman fan, but you may wanna take your own advice with your ridiculous assessment of where you place Kallark. Its gotten unfunny to the point of redundancy especially when all you can do is denounce it as bs.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RR79

@rr79: Which version of Superman are you referring to, because you are using multiple versions of Superman to make your point.

Aquaman sucker punched Superman in that scan, and that was the Rebirth version, who has been notably weaker than other versions of Superman.

And? He was clearly more than flinching in that scan and Aquaman is by far weaker than punching a planet apart level.

The second scan you have is of Atlas, who was using Superman’s vulnerability to magic against him in that scan.

Again, and?

The third scan is Batman when he was amped by venom, but I’m not sure if I’m supposed to take that seriously.

And? So Venom somehow puts you above planet busting level now?

The fourth scan is fan art lol.

No it isn't. It is from the Death of Superman story.

The fifth scan is once again Rebirth, who like I said is much weaker than other versions of Superman.

Again, and? Lex Luthor in his suit is above planet buster level now?

The sixth scan is unclear over what caused Superman to be knocked back.

It was clearly Gabriel that knocked him down. Either way, way less than planet buster level.

The final scan is of Injustice Superman, who is not only much weaker than other versions, but not even a mainstream version of Superman.

I agree, I simply wanted to show one thing with these scans. It is consistent throughout almost all versions of Superman that he IS affected by less than planet busting punches.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RR79

@masterskywalker: I told you I'm not arguing with you. You are wrong, pure and simple. Get over it. It would be different if you were arguing he could beat them. Then I would absolutely agree. But it is pure bullshit thinking that he wouldn't even flinch from a punch from them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you mean without being hurt, or without having his head moved?

MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

I told you I'm not arguing with you.

Thats fine I accept your conession.

You are wrong, pure and simple.

Well you have to actually put forth the effort to prove me wrong, which you've failed to in over an hour or so. Very nice job I might add.

Get over it.

Theres nothing to get over.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:

@masterskywalker: Already proved you wrong, get over it.

You haven't proved a damn thing. If all you can do is recite this drivel over and over again, then that isn't even the closest thing to proving someone wrong.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:

@masterskywalker: Already proved you wrong, get over it.

You haven't proved a damn thing. If all you can do is recite this drivel over and over again, then that isn't even the closest thing to proving someone wrong.

You are wrong, get over it. Perhaps you should go back and read the previous posts rather than just stating what you want to state and not backing it up. It's hilarious how much you lowball Gladiator. By the way, posting two panels of the scan is funny as well.

Clearly states that it is the corpse of a world after he punches it apart.
Clearly states that it is the corpse of a world after he punches it apart.
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

You are wrong, get over it. Perhaps you should go back and read the previous posts rather than just stating what you want to state and not backing it up. It's hilarious how much you lowball Gladiator. By the way, posting two panels of the scan is funny as well.

Hey, look at you repeating yourself over and over again. Thats some quality rhetoric. Theres no indication of it being anything close to an actual planet. Many times vague celestial bodies are referred to as "worlds" when they could be small moons or planetoids. I don't have to lowball an already poor character with a track record against mid-tiers and a bad one against high-tiers.

And the main point is that he doesn't operate at this level. Under many other writers from Claremont, Defalco, Dan Abnett/Andy Lanning and others they place him as being a mid-tier.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironfirst

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RR79

@masterskywalker said:

@rr79:

Hey, look at you repeating yourself over and over again. Thats some quality rhetoric. Theres no indication of it being anything close to an actual planet. Many times vague celestial bodies are referred to as "worlds" when they could be small moons or planetoids. I don't have to lowball an already poor character with a track record against mid-tiers and a bad one against high-tiers.

And the main point is that he doesn't operate at this level. Under many other writers from Claremont, Defalco, Dan Abnett/Andy Lanning and others they place him as being a mid-tier.

It doesn't matter what level he normally operates at(by the way, that isn't even his most powerful hit). For the fourth time, as per the OP:

Once again, I have shown several scans proving you wrong. If you are too dense to get it through your head, there is no reason to bother replying to you again.

MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

It doesn't matter what level he normally operates at. For the fourth time, as per the OP:

Right, but that particular punch is not impressive in the least bit. At all. Because one...

1. Lifeless dump of a planetoid.

2. It took him several (not one) strikes to break it apart.

3. Gladiator still operates in the mid-tier range. And I don't see a mid-tier making him budge.

Once again, I have shown several scans proving you wrong.

You showed me one scan of the same scenario you've been harping on. Oh wait, you edited scans into your posts many of which are covers and cropped with zero context. Time to debunk those.

1. Rebirth versions of the characters where Arthur sucker punches Clark and spends the entire issue with Mera doing nothing of note.

2. Non canon.

3. Batman punches him while under the effect of a Scarecrow toxin with his own adrenaline and once Clark gets serious he one shots him.

No Caption Provided

4. The fourth is a cover.

5. The fifth is Superman fighting Lex in Rebirth while unharmed.

6. The last is non canon from Injustice.

Once again, I have shown several scans proving you wrong. If you are too dense to get it through your head, there is no reason to bother replying to you again.

All you've done is shown your ignorance with the characters you're advocating for and against. A common occurrence here.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RR79

@masterskywalker:

No Caption Provided

Nothing you said changes the simple fact that Superman has many many many many times, done more than flinch, from much much much less powerful punches than what Gladiator has shown. You are boring me. You keep mentioning unharmed. Are you somehow under the assumption that I think Gladiator beats Superman? The question asked in the OP has nothing to do with if he is harmed by the hit or not. The question is does he flinch? And if you seriously think that Superman can take the level of punches that Gladiator can dish out without even flinching, I'm sorry but that is ridiculously delusional. Oh, and number 4 absolutely is NOT a cover. It is right at the end of the Superman/Doomsday battle in Death of Superman.

Old_Blighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

No Caption Provided

MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MasterSkywalker

@rr79:

Nothing you said changes the simple fact that Superman has many many many many times, done more than flinch, from much much much less powerful punches than what Gladiator has shown.

Yes, I'm glad you're realizing something is inherent to every single powerhouse in comics. Some of these attacks however, haven't been physical, some have been low showings and others have been PIS.

You are boring me. You keep mentioning unharmed. Are you somehow under the assumption that I think Gladiator beats Superman?

The point of the OP is Gladiator getting in one good blow against Superman. Since he consistently operates under the mid-tier bracket and hasn't proved himself capable of one making a dying Hulk flinch with his physicals there is no reason whatsoever for me to believe that he can make Clark flinch despite it being his "best punch" which is still pitiful and not under his level of consistency. And If I'm being honest I'm under the impression you generally have no clue about what you're talking about.

The question asked in the OP has nothing to do with if he is harmed by the hit or not. The question is does he flinch? And if you seriously think that Superman can take the level of punches that Gladiator can dish out without even flinching, I'm sorry but that is ridiculously delusional.

Thinking that Clark can take slightly above Colossus level punches is hardly delusional when other characters in Clark's tier like the Hulk have done the exact same thing.

Its funny I'm pretty sure you admitted to conceding, yet here you are clinging to the last vestiges of your poor arguments. I don't know if I should find that impressive or funny.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RR79

@masterskywalker said:

@rr79:

Nothing you said changes the simple fact that Superman has many many many many times, done more than flinch, from much much much less powerful punches than what Gladiator has shown.

Yes, I'm glad you're realizing something is inherent to every single powerhouse in comics. Some of these attacks however, haven't been physical, some have been low showings and others have been PIS.

You are boring me. You keep mentioning unharmed. Are you somehow under the assumption that I think Gladiator beats Superman?

The point of the OP is Gladiator getting in one good blow against Superman. Since he consistently operates under the mid-tier bracket and hasn't proved himself capable of one making a dying Hulk flinch with his physicals there is no reason whatsoever for me to believe that he can make Clark flinch despite it being his "best punch" which is still pitiful and not under his level of consistency. And If I'm being honest I'm under the impression you generally have no clue about what you're talking about.

The question asked in the OP has nothing to do with if he is harmed by the hit or not. The question is does he flinch? And if you seriously think that Superman can take the level of punches that Gladiator can dish out without even flinching, I'm sorry but that is ridiculously delusional.

Thinking that Clark can take slightly above Colossus level punches is hardly delusional when other characters in Clark's tier like the Hulk have done the exact same thing.

Its funny I'm pretty sure you admitted to conceding, yet here you are clinging to the last vestiges of your poor arguments. I don't know if I should find that impressive or funny.

I stopped reading when you said I have no clue what I am talking about when I have proven my side with multiple scans and you can't even get the fact that he is hitting with his most powerful punch(you keep saying consistent when that matters less than shit) and you can't even get it right claiming that a scene from a comic is nothing but a cover. I have the comic right in front of me thanks. Instead of saying someone else doesn't know what they are talking about when you can't even read the damn OP, you should really just admit to being wrong and move on.

Edit: And now that I decided to read the rest, you outright lie as well. We are done. I don't debate with people that outright lie in their posts.

MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MasterSkywalker

@rr79:

I stopped reading when you said I have no clue what I am talking about when I have proven my side with multiple scans and you can't even get the fact that he is hitting with his most powerful punch

You've posted out of context, non canon and even a comic cover/panel and thats your definition of proving your point? Hardly.

(you keep saying consistent when that matters less than shit)

I'm glad you pretty much proved my point with this one.

and you can't even get it right claiming that a scene from a comic is nothing but a cover. I have the comic right in front of me thanks.

So wait, you have it right in front of you, but you still managed to get it wrong? Dang.

Instead of saying someone else doesn't know what they are talking about when you can't even read the damn OP, you should really just admit to being wrong and move on.

How can I admit to being wrong, when you conceded that you didn't know what you were talking about, have a poor foundation for your argument, get context and canon wrong and keep repeating the same inane statements?

You have no ground whatsoever to stand on, but you think others are wrong. Now, that is delusional. And hilarious on my end.

Edit:

Edit: And now that I decided to read the rest, you outright lie as well. We are done. I don't debate with people that outright lie in their posts.

>Accuses someone of lying.

>Posts non canon scans from Injustice and claims he knows the characters.

No Caption Provided

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterskywalker: Goodbye, enjoy outright lying. I'd be ashamed if I had to resort to lying to try to win a debate. You aren't worth my time.

MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:

@masterskywalker: Goodbye, enjoy outright lying. I'd be ashamed if I had to resort to lying to try to win a debate. You aren't worth my time.

I hope you have a good day too. Yes, you should be ashamed of yourself for outright lying. And thats not very nice. I was getting a chuckle out of this 1/10 attempt.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman got him by surprise in that scan, so Superman wasn’t really ready for the hit. That was Rebirth Superman. Like I said earlier, he has shown to be much weaker than most other version. He has had trouble being in the Earth‘s core and holding up the watchtower. Meanwhile, Post Crisis can survive supernovas and move planets. New 52 can survive being in a black hole and bench press the weight of the Earth.

Superman explicitly has a vunerability to magic. That’s why Atlas was able to hurt him. Magical attacks significantly hurt him more than regular ones do.

I am not really sure if I should take your scan with Batman seriously. That’s an extremely obvious case of PIS.

By the way, I never said that Superman wouldn’t flinch from planetary explosions. He would. However, the scan with Gladiator is an outlier. That was performed once and he never again showed anywhere near that level of power. Regular Post Crisis Superman has shattered Soulfire Darkseid on accident and broken through endless realities. I would never use these feats because they are completely inconsistent with his character. Going by consistent feats, Superman can handle Gladiator‘s punches, because he has survived planetary and above attacks on multiple occasion.

I’m aware of the Death of Superman storyline, but that’s not a scan from the comic. By the way, I just thought I’d add a scan of Superman withstanding Doomsday‘s attack. You can even see that the art is clearly different.

No Caption Provided

To be fair with the Gabriel instance, Superman isn’t really taking the situation that seriously. He even insults Gabriel and proceeds to one shot him.

The problem with using multiple versions is that I could use someone ridiculously OP like Silver Age Superman, and I don’t think I need to elaborate on how powerful he is. That’s why I’d advise against using versions of Superman like Injustice.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By RR79

@masterskywalker said:
@rr79 said:

I hope you have a good day too. Yes, you should be ashamed of yourself for outright lying. And thats not very nice. I was getting a chuckle out of this 1/10 attempt.

Lmao, and then you try the childish "I'm rubber you're glue" shtick. Pathetic

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman got him by surprise in that scan, so Superman wasn’t really ready for the hit. That was Rebirth Superman. Like I said earlier, he has shown to be much weaker than most other version. He has had trouble being in the Earth‘s core and holding up the watchtower. Meanwhile, Post Crisis can survive supernovas and move planets. New 52 can survive being in a black hole and bench press the weight of the Earth.

Again, goes towards consistency. If someone that is not even Island level can send him flying, he is most definitely going to flinch and more from someone that is powerful enough to punch apart a planet(and no, that isn't even his most powerful hit).

Superman explicitly has a vunerability to magic. That’s why Atlas was able to hurt him. Magical attacks significantly hurt him more than regular ones do.

Again, and? That doesn't suddenly put the person on par with planet busting.

I am not really sure if I should take your scan with Batman seriously. That’s an extremely obvious case of PIS.

I would tend to agree with this one, but again, consistency.

By the way, I never said that Superman wouldn’t flinch from planetary explosions. He would. However, the scan with Gladiator is an outlier. That was performed once and he never again showed anywhere near that level of power. Regular Post Crisis Superman has shattered Soulfire Darkseid on accident and broken through endless realities. I would never use these feats because they are completely inconsistent with his character. Going by consistent feats, Superman can handle Gladiator‘s punches, because he has survived planetary and above attacks on multiple occasion.

You can call it an outlier all you want, it isn't even his most powerful hit, which is what the OP is asking about.

I’m aware of the Death of Superman storyline, but that’s not a scan from the comic. By the way, I just thought I’d add a scan of Superman withstanding Doomsday‘s attack. You can even see that the art is clearly different.

It most certainly IS a scan of the actual comic as I have the damn thing right in front of me.

To be fair with the Gabriel instance, Superman isn’t really taking the situation that seriously. He even insults Gabriel and proceeds to one shot him.

Again and? He still got knocked on his butt. That is far more than flinching from something that is astronomically weaker than Gladiator.

The problem with using multiple versions is that I could use someone ridiculously OP like Silver Age Superman, and I don’t think I need to elaborate on how powerful he is. That’s why I’d advise against using versions of Superman like Injustice.

I mean, if you want to go by the rules of the forum, then the version we would use is Rebirth Superman, would that make you feel better?

MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: I have no idea what this and based on your fallacies I doubt it pertains to me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab47f6017f34
deactivated-5ab47f6017f34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alex Mercer with hammerfist.