Who Is The Best Person We Can Beat?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Joewell911

Who is the most powerful fictional character that the human race can beat?

Lets say all of the different countrys are at complete peace with each other and will work together to take this person down

Current versions of us.

No prep before.

We are in character

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nerdork

@joewell: Are we bloodlusted? lol

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Joewell911

@nerdork: nope

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

The One Above All.

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FiMFTW

@logy5000 said:

The One Above All.

There is no force on this earth that could take down Stan Lee.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MethoKi

Superman

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@FiMFTW: Hmmm. Maybe he can be the next Chuck Norris.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By mk111

Umm, Super Skrull?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Floopay

I think most people would really underestimate what we could do with so much as a weeks prep time.

In fact, modern standard weaponry is actually above a lot of comic book weaponry in many ways. Same with technology and etc.

I'd say we could handle anything on the "Powerhouse" level, but maybe not the "Cosmic" level. Excluding powerful telepaths of course. Assuming we get to prep for the encounter that is.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ghostrider2

Tony Stark, Bruce Wayne?With my street fight i can take them out and all, i dont know but 100% we cant take out Hulk level.

Kablamicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kablamicus

@GhostRider2: Unless by street fight you mean you can shoot fireballs from your hands I doubt you could take Bruce Wayne.

Also I approve of this thread and I reckon we could take the FF quite easily, we could most likely take down the lesser green lanterns eg Stewarrt.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#12  Edited By Joygirl

Lesser GL's are chumps and very easy to kill.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ghostrider2

@Kablamicus: and why is that?He has no armors yes he know kung fu :)) but if you know where to hit i guarantee he wont be able to fight back.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KnightRise

@GhostRider2 said:

@Kablamicus: and why is that?He has no armors yes he know kung fu :)) but if you know where to hit i guarantee he wont be able to fight back.

I don't even

Kablamicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kablamicus

@KnightRise said:

@GhostRider2 said:

I don't even

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ghostrider2

@Kablamicus: okay okay he is better than street fight i wasn't really serious about Wayne i mean we cant compare street fighting with different styles.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@Floopay: Really? This an interesting statement, no lie, i'm not really up to date on current weaponry. By powerhouse what do you mean? Are we taking down Hulk? Superman? Maybe someone more unique like Black Bolt? As far as i know (and this is a representation of my ignorance) til this day our most powerful weapon is the atomic bomb. Back in the day, one could nearly decimate a small city, now i'm guessing they're strong enough to nearly decimate a large state or even the island of Japan itself. Even so, would that be enough to stop the Hulk or Superman... Ok, maybe lower versions of Hulk, but current versions would probably tank that and then go on to grow stronger because of the radiation. Then again there would probably be great technical and scientific advances if all the forces on the planet joined together, then maybe we could fire something that could destroy a country, and with it, maybe at least the Hulk. And maybe with a week, we could figure out a way to create the energy that a red sun produces, if we haven't all ready.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By dondave

@GhostRider2: do you even know who Bruce Wayne is, you'd be hard pressed to find someone on this planet that could beat him in H2H

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ghostrider2

@dondave said:

@GhostRider2: do you even know who Bruce Wayne is, you'd be hard pressed to find someone on this planet that could beat him in H2H

Of course i know but did you know that i was joking?:))

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Floopay

@Soothing_Sounds said:

@Floopay: Really? This an interesting statement, no lie, i'm not really up to date on current weaponry. By powerhouse what do you mean? Are we taking down Hulk? Superman? Maybe someone more unique like Black Bolt? As far as i know (and this is a representation of my ignorance) til this day our most powerful weapon is the atomic bomb. Back in the day, one could nearly decimate a small city, now i'm guessing they're strong enough to nearly decimate a large state or even the island of Japan itself. Even so, would that be enough to stop the Hulk or Superman... Ok, maybe lower versions of Hulk, but current versions would probably tank that and then go on to grow stronger because of the radiation. Then again there would probably be great technical and scientific advances if all the forces on the planet joined together, then maybe we could fire something that could destroy a country, and with it, maybe at least the Hulk. And maybe with a week, we could figure out a way to create the energy that a red sun produces, if we haven't all ready.

Humans have created things such as 15 megaton bombs these days. The mushroom cloud alone was over 100 km wide, and 62 km tall (just the mushroom cloud, unincluding the shockwave or any of the other nasty destructive things that come with a nuclear weapon). It was over a thousand times more powerful than the ones dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And that's not even the biggest bomb ever created.

Over and above that we can easily mimic the wave of radiation produced by a red sun, and I mean really easily. That technology has existed for centuries. So heroes like Superman are not going to last long. Same goes for Gladiator and anyone else with a radiation related weakness.

For the Hulk there are certain types of fungus that eat harmful radiation, humans also have several other foams, fluids, and gels that eat several forms of harmful radiation.

We have devices that can create high pitched, paralyzing sound waves. We can create specific wavelengths of light that can cause instant nausea and even vomiting in individuals, just by shining a light in their face. Any hero with human or enhanced human levels of hearing is going to have a rough time dealing with this.

We have a BB gun that disarms missiles by firing so many BBs at such an incredibly fast pace that it literally shreds and disarms a missile into nothing (it's mounted of course).

And this isn't even scratching the surface of what we can create.

Red Sun Radiation Bullets? Sounds ridiculous? Hardly. There is a type of shell called a depleted uranium shell, it's slightly radioactive, care to guess why? :P

We have missiles that fly between Mach 10-Mach 23 in terms of speed. Talk about a high speed delivery system....

And this isn't even scratching the surface :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#21  Edited By Pyrogram

Hulk.

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BlueHope

@logy5000 said:

@FiMFTW: Hmmm. Maybe he can be the next Chuck Norris.

No, Oprah is the next Chuck Norris

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

Everybody.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ghostrider2

@Pyrogram said:

Hulk.

I doubt it.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AngryHulks

@Floopay said:

@Soothing_Sounds said:

Humans have created things such as 15 megaton bombs these days. The mushroom cloud alone was over 100 km wide, and 62 km tall (just the mushroom cloud, unincluding the shockwave or any of the other nasty destructive things that come with a nuclear weapon). It was over a thousand times more powerful than the ones dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And that's not even the biggest bomb ever created.

Over and above that we can easily mimic the wave of radiation produced by a red sun, and I mean really easily. That technology has existed for centuries. So heroes like Superman are not going to last long. Same goes for Gladiator and anyone else with a radiation related weakness.

For the Hulk there are certain types of fungus that eat harmful radiation, humans also have several other foams, fluids, and gels that eat several forms of harmful radiation.

We have devices that can create high pitched, paralyzing sound waves. We can create specific wavelengths of light that can cause instant nausea and even vomiting in individuals, just by shining a light in their face. Any hero with human or enhanced human levels of hearing is going to have a rough time dealing with this.

We have a BB gun that disarms missiles by firing so many BBs at such an incredibly fast pace that it literally shreds and disarms a missile into nothing (it's mounted of course).

Red Sun Radiation Bullets? Sounds ridiculous? Hardly. There is a type of shell called a depleted uranium shell, it's slightly radioactive, care to guess why? :P

We have missiles that fly between Mach 10-Mach 23 in terms of speed. Talk about a high speed delivery system....

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

We can't take down Hulk no matter what we tried, and remember that we can't detonate all of our 5,000 megatons of nuke in one area realistically. And your radiation absorbing fungus arn't going to work, Darwin had tried to absorb gamma radiation from Hulk and it's stated to be too much. Even then, there's no force on Earth that could stop Hulk, he survived in the epicenter of the planet-busting explosion from within his body.

We don't know the radiation frequency that will harm Gladiator, and it's not like we could react to him in time anyway.

We can't take down Flash or Superman for sure, there're too fast for us even with prep. Superman also have to not be exposed to the Sun to lose his power to the red sun radiation, and our Sun emits most of the radiation that red sun does, and it's unlikely depleted uranium is going to emits radiation the same frequency that the red star does.

And all of our nukes ain't hurting someone who can flies through the Sun, and there're a lot of them.

Few characters that I can think of that can easily wipe us out in a day would be Magneto, Black Bolt, even Professor X could.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Floopay

@AngryHulks said:

@Floopay said:

@Soothing_Sounds said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

We can't take down Hulk no matter what we tried, and remember that we can't detonate all of our 5,000 megatons of nuke in one area realistically. And your radiation absorbing fungus arn't going to work, Darwin had tried to absorb gamma radiation from Hulk and it's stated to be too much. Even then, there's no force on Earth that could stop Hulk, he survived in the epicenter of the planet-busting explosion from within his body.

We don't know the radiation frequency that will harm Gladiator, and it's not like we could react to him in time anyway.

We can't take down Flash or Superman for sure, there're too fast for us even with prep. Superman also have to not be exposed to the Sun to lose his power to the red sun radiation, and our Sun emits most of the radiation that red sun does, and it's unlikely depleted uranium is going to emits radiation the same frequency that the red star does.

And all of our nukes ain't hurting someone who can flies through the Sun, and there're a lot of them.

Few characters that I can think of that can easily wipe us out in a day would be Magneto, Black Bolt, even Professor X could.

We don't have to hit Superman or Gladiator, we can simply broadcast that specific wave of radiation, it's not hard, we've been able to do that for centuries. Gladiator was harmed by Uranium or Plutonium. I forget, but one of the two.

Hulk has been drained several times, one instance of someone who was doing something with their powers that they didn't even know they could do failing doesn't disprove the other 7 instances of the Hulk being drained. Not to mention that was World War Hulk.

Anyone below Hulk Level I think we'd have more than a fair chance at. Magic users, and super verastile characters would be more tricky.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@Floopay said:

@AngryHulks said:

@Floopay said:

@Soothing_Sounds said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

We don't have to hit Superman or Gladiator, we can simply broadcast that specific wave of radiation, it's not hard, we've been able to do that for centuries. Gladiator was harmed by Uranium or Plutonium. I forget, but one of the two.

Hulk has been drained several times, one instance of someone who was doing something with their powers that they didn't even know they could do failing doesn't disprove the other 7 instances of the Hulk being drained. Not to mention that was World War Hulk.

Anyone below Hulk Level I think we'd have more than a fair chance at. Magic users, and super verastile characters would be more tricky.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

That's... insane. If we wanted, i think we could easily be a planet buster, or at least destroy all life on earth within a good 10 hours.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Floopay

@Soothing_Sounds: Technically we could blow it up into tiny asteroid, but it would take more than 10 hours, as the only way we can really do that is by detonating a bunch of nukes below the Earth's crust.

However, within about 6 hours we could easily wipe out all life on the planet via radioactive fallout and destroying the planets tectonic plate structure....

So that's gotta count for something.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay: "To challenge them is to court death."

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AngryHulks

@Floopay said:

@Soothing_Sounds: Technically we could blow it up into tiny asteroid, but it would take more than 10 hours, as the only way we can really do that is by detonating a bunch of nukes below the Earth's crust.

However, within about 6 hours we could easily wipe out all life on the planet via radioactive fallout and destroying the planets tectonic plate structure....

So that's gotta count for something.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I disagree that we can blow up the entire Earth like Alderaan.

I have read through numerous science article, and we need many quadrillion megatons of TNT to blow up the Earth-sized planet. Our total nuclear arsenal can yield only up to 5,000 megatons, which can easily decimate half of the United Kingdom (according to Nukemap), but we'll still far too short out. Even asteroid that impacted at Yucataan Peninsula is like millions of times more powerful than our combined nuclear arsenal fails to wipe out every life on Earth, and the crater isn't even as large as 1/10 of Mexico.

Wiping out most of the life, I could agree, but every warheads on Earth aren't enough to wipe out every big cities on Earth, it takes more than one medium-sized nuke to cover all the area of Los Angels.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Joewell911

Bump

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By 18hunt

Sokka! He is omnipotent and omniscient

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By 18hunt

Well almost

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By KingOfAsh

Don't forget that humans created this:

No Caption Provided

Though I have a feeling we would kill each other before uniting against a common foe...

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Malonius

We have missiles that can shoot other missiles out of the air, so we could probably destroy and meta-human slower than a missile and vulnerable to a nuclear blast...which is a lot. I think we could beat bricks like Colossus or the Thing. It is a hard question to answer because the OP doesn't give a lot of information about what we know and we don't get any prep. We would probably not be able to beat someone like Storm because it would never occur to us that a person was controlling the weather, but if we knew that was possible we could probably do it.