• 189 results
higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

higherpower  Moderator

Poll Who is stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? (334 votes)

Naruto 43%
Sasuke 13%
They're equal 44%
No Caption Provided

Who is stronger by the end of the series?

I know this has been done before, (outdated, however) yet many people still can't seem to agree on who is actually the stronger between the two

I wanna know once and for all

Who do you think is stronger and why?

• 
gamiz7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

as adults i think sasuke win cause naruto sits in a chair all day

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're both equals.

One has nearly unlimited stamina and can gather the anets chakra. The other can steal chakra from his foes.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snardo

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eos is Naruto, Sasuke had to jack the bijuus to get the upper hand and Naruto still managed to just use natural energy to fight back.

Sasuke does take the cake in overall skill and versatility though.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're meant to be equals. Although I've always believed Sasuke's powers are a bit more versatile when utilized properly.

Ligerdrag20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eos Naruto by far. He fought against sasuke with every bijuu combined with only half the nine tails after fighting for far longer than sasuke and still manages to equal his power.

Kyoji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kyoji

Logically Sasuke should be able to beat Naruto.

But if you disregard everything that makes sense, Naruto is better than sasuke.

JarlBallin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok the fact that this is Naruto show speaks for itself. Sure Sasuke is one of the biggest characters of the manga and arguably as important as Naruto. But in the end of the day its a naruto verse. Sasuke given the eye powers teleportation rinnegan is just better in my opinion. Also lets not forget that Sasuke was not complete master of his own eyes during their fight. Right now i think Sasuke is stronger by just a little bit.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto is stronger. Sasuke has better moves.

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At EOS, Sasuke was inexperienced with rinnegan the whole fight, as Kurama stated Naruto manage to stalemate only coz Sasuke cannot absorb and attack at the same time like Nagato during that fight otherwise we all know what would have happened.

If all lores are included then Rinnegan is just too OP for Naruto verse, Sasuke will almost stomp in that scenario.

StarDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By StarDance

Sasuke is more versatile and during their final fight he barely used half of the Rinnegan's abilities to the fullest

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they are equal..

and flame war begin

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto is the protagonist . he's immune to every hax sauske can pull , in terms of speed, physical power and DC naruto takes it by a big margin.

sasuke is comparatively faster but not that fast and is more skilled.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 anthp2000  Moderator
linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By linglung

Spongebob SOLO naruto verse.. including DC or Marvel...

Why??

Bcause he is spon!!!

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naurto

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

In Narutos and Sasukes final fight, Sasuke had to borrow the powers of the bijuu's against Naruto, which goes against the whole point that Sasuke is suppose to represent the eyes and Naruto the body of Rikudo, at that point Sasuke was both the eyes and body while Naruto was just the body and he still only managed to stalemate Naruto. That should give you the answer as to whose stronger here.

Naruto's clone jutsu is one of the most underrated yet most powerful and versatile jutsu in the ENTIRE manga. The fact that Naruto can make hundreds even thousands of clones with comparative speed, power and versatility as the original, blows Sasuke out the water, the possibilities for victory are near endless.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto.

StarDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180: How is he immune to every hax? He's not immune to amenotejikara or the Preta Path, or the Deva Path etc

Avatar image for magnus_carlsen3
magnus_carlsen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto is stronger.

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180: How is he immune to every hax?

hm... i think some rinnegan hax can't work to naruto when he use SO6P mode,, but not to base naruto

He's not immune to amenotejikara

even if like that he can react to it

or the Preta Path,

ahhh this hax again,, are you know,, madara already perform preta path power more that sasuke..

rinnegan madara absorb SM naruto rasenshuriken war arc

rinnegan madara absorb oohnoki jinton

No Caption Provided

and alive madara (no eyes) absorb hashirama and kyuubi chakra from fodder

but,, JUUDARA with rinnegan can't absorb SO6P naruto yoton RS,, remember rinnegan madara already absorm SM naruto RS before,, but he can't absorb this attack...

No Caption Provided

JUUDARA with rinnegan can't absorb Rinnegan sasuke chidori sword

No Caption Provided

and madara can't absorb this atttack

No Caption Provided

"so... i think,, Preta path can't absorb chakra from SO6P user,, or rinnegan user"

or the Deva Path etc

base naruto (pre war arc) tank shinra tensei,, KCM naruto war arc dodge bansho tennin,, and naruto can destroy chibaku tensei (KCM naruto itachi and hachibi vs nagato)

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stardance: so.. like what i've said before,, they are equal

And sorry for my bad english

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naturally Sasuke is the stronger of the two. Naruto has always had Karuma buffing him

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Kayc

@linglung: In all those scenarios, some of those attacks were more of a speedblitz and Madara could not absorb those attacks because he had one eye. The true power/abilities of the Rinnegan is revealed with both eyes. Didn't you see him activate Chibaku tensei when he got the second rinnegan. Rinnegan can absorb SOSP abilities from Naruto. If Momoshiki can, Sasuke can.

Alive Madara with no eyes absorbed chakra not ninjutsu (difference) and that was not using rinnegan's preta ability. Preta absorbs both chakra and ninjutsu.

StarDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By StarDance

Sasuke already used the preta path to absorb chakra from Naruto towards the end of their final fight, then there's the Rinnegan's soul rip ability Sasuke has access to

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By linglung

@stardance: @kayc: hey man i'll anwer all of your post tomorrow ok..

Because i will use scan to prove it...

Remember: previously i said,, "some rinnengan hax can't work to naruto when he use SO6P mode,, but not to base naruto" which mean rinnegan power can work to base naruto... but not to SO6P mode

Please remember that,, and i will answer all of your post tomorrow

But..

@kayc: LOL at madara only can use chibaku tensei after he have 2 rinnegan,, or LOL at madara only can use preta path after he have 2 rinnegan..

and you forget 1Rinnegan BASE madara (only base not JUUDARA but base madara) using LIMBO HENGOKU (rinnegan power and more special that preta path ability) and KO 9 bijuu in a second,, and you ignore feat from no eyes madara who can absorb kyuubi chakra from fodder (using Preta path) pretty same like what sasuke did to BASE naruto when he absorb kyuubi chakra using preta path (final fight)..

But dont worry tomorrow i will use scan to prove it..

Because i like debate using feat or scan LOL

And please remember what i said before,, "some rinnegan hax can't work to naruto when he use SO6P mode, but rinnegan hax can work to BASE naruto"..

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kayc: before that.. i have 1 question for you..

Previously you said: no eyes madara "not using Preta path ability" to absorb hashirama pr kyuubi chakra from fodder right??

So.. if madara not using preta path ability then he use what?? Because from what i know EMS dont have that ability (only rinnegan have it),, and normal or ALIVE madara dont have that ability too,, by feat EDO madara only can absorb SM naruto RS after he use rinnegan

The conclution is "normal madara or EMS madara can't absorb chakra or dont have ability to absorb chakra,, because only rinnegan madara who have it"

So.. the question is..

What ability that no eyes madara use when he absorb hashirama or kyuubi chakra??? Because you said he not using preta path LOL..

Please answer this question And sorry for my english

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara himself has the ability to absorb chakra. He did after he already lost his Rinnegan. 3 times, with Amaterasu, taking Hashirama's SM, and with the Kyubi chakra the alliance had. All one right after the other, so he could clearly absorb chakra as EMS, since he was completely blind.

Some people just have that ability, he's not the only one.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Naruto or equals

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@gxrevs06: Naruto was practically born with Kurama. Implying that Naruto is weaker because Kurama always helped him is like saying sasuke is weak bc he's always been assisted with the sharingan

You see? Sasuke was born w Sharingan so it wouldn't make any sense for him not to use, same way it doesn't make sense to say Naruto always relied on Kurama

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: Not really, naturally Sasuke's only getting the MS, and Sage Mode Naruto from The War stomps him.

jukeboxjoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't believe naruto has his sage of six path mode that he had when facing sasuke, meanwhile sasuke was inexperienced with his rinnegan at the time. It seems like over the course of time sasuke has gotten stronger whereas naruto has gotten weaker, when their last fight was essentially a stalemate. Sasuke is stronger imo.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see naruto sasuke power lvls to be tthe equivalent of the relationship btwn hashirama and madara i.e. naruto/hashirama is more powerful while sasuke/madara has the skills and hax to keep up.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: Naruto was practically born with Kurama. Implying that Naruto is weaker because Kurama always helped him is like saying sasuke is weak bc he's always been assisted with the sharingan

You see? Sasuke was born w Sharingan so it wouldn't make any sense for him not to use, same way it doesn't make sense to say Naruto always relied on Kurama

Not a very good compparion. The sharingan is an innate abilitty that all Uchiha have and it's something they develop through taining and etc. Naruto wasn't born with Kurama for starters. The the latter is an external entity with great power that was sealed inside Naruto. Karuma is is his own person. Because Naruto's seal was weaker, Karuma's power would leak out time to time. Naruto though the course of the series learns to acceess Kurama's chakra, which he uses to buff himself

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@gxrevs06: "The sharingan is an innate abilitty that all Uchiha have and it's something they develop through training and etc"

- Did it or did it not take training for naruto to master Kurama's power?

"Naruto wasn't born with Kurama for starters"

- I didn't say born, i said practically born, meaning he's had him since birth

"The the latter is an external entity with great power that was sealed inside Naruto."

-Naruto had no control over him gaining Kurama, same way Sasuke didn't ask to be born as an Uchiha. I really don't know why you think the Sharingan and the 9 tails aren't comparable since those are the foundations of both Naruto and Sasuke's power

"Karuma is is his own person"

- demon fox lol

"Because Naruto's seal was weaker, Karuma's power would leak out time to time. Naruto though the course of the series learns to acceess Kurama's chakra, which he uses to buff himself"

- yea, and Sasuke took Itachi's eyes to gain the Eternal mangekyo so what?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why don't we just ask Sasuke himself?

No Caption Provided

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zokologue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The main character is always stronger.

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By tomtheawesome123
Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto is a loser and always will be.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laiks stake: barely any left at that point, sasuke had access to the bijuus full amount of Chakra there is really no comparison

He was even running low on his own which is why Kurama gathered all the nature energy.

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok... time to answer you'r post dude.....

before that i will say,, Sorry for my bad english.. and i hope you understand with what im saying

ok.. let's begin

@kayc said:

@linglung: In all those scenarios,

hmmmmm.............

some of those attacks were more of a speedblitz

nooooo.....

this is when naruto attack EDO rinnegan madara using SM Rasen Shuriken,, EDO rinnegan madara can absorb naruto RS with easy

and this is when naruto attack JUUDARA using Senpou Yoton rasengan,,

naruto not blitz JUUDARA,, he just attack JUUDARA using Yoton RS (just same like what he did before to edo madara)... and JUUDARA CAN'T absorb that attack...

see this,, remember madara can absorb jutsu or chakra,, and he already absorb SM naruto RS before... but when SO6P naruto attack him using Yoton RS,, JUUDARA itself said "THIS IS BAD", why JUUDARA don't just absorb that attack if he can absorb chakra???

my answer: because Rinnegan ability - preta path CAN'T absorb chakra from SO6P user

now.. about sasuke,, this is when sasuke attack JUUDARA

No Caption Provided

this is not speedblitz,, why??? because you know.. JUUDARA was aware to sasuke and said (you really fast) but even if like that,, im sure he can absorb sasuke chidori (because he have preta path),, but he don't do that... why????

example about blitz preta path user...

remember,, jiraiya already blitz 2 pain's,, human path pain and animal path...

this is when jiraiya blitz human path pain

No Caption Provided

this is when jiriaya blitz animal path pain

but when jiraiya try to blitz preta path using Chou odama rasengan,, preta path can absorb that attack....

by that feat which mean "BLITZING using NINJUTSU is useless against preta path"

so... why JUUDARA don't just absorb SO6P naruto RS or Rinnegan sasuke chidori like what preta path pain did to jiraiya???..

another example... remember when V2 hachibi blitz nagato... but nagato can absorb hachibi chakra instantly

No Caption Provided

again,, blitz using ninjutsu is useless againt Preta path user

so.. why JUUDARA don't just absorb SO6P naruto RS or rinnegan chidori like what nagato did???

my answer: because preta path (Rinnegan or Rikudou power),, can't absorb chakra or ninjutsu from another SO6P user (Rikudou power)

and Madara could not absorb those attacks because he had one eye.

LOL.....

and you forget "1 eye base madara using LIMBO HENGOKU"??,, a rinnegan special ability?? far more special than preta path ability.. but still,, base madara can use it only with 1 eye...

No Caption Provided

The true power/abilities of the Rinnegan is revealed with both eyes.

yep,, but even if madara have 1 eye he still can use limbo hengoku,, which mean he can use preta path..

even no eye's madara still can absorb ninjutsu or chakra using preta path

Didn't you see him activate Chibaku tensei when he got the second rinnegan.

didn't you see him activate LIMBO HENGOKU (more special than preta ability or deva ability) when he only have 1 rinnegan???

didn't you see he can absorb someone chakra even when he didn't have eyes???

and JUUDARA using chibaku tensei to distract naruto and sasuke,, so he can use IT,, not to prove he only can use CT because he have 2 rinnegan...

Rinnegan can absorb SOSP abilities from Naruto.

ok... so man..

please give me 1 scan,, just 1 scan,, when RinneSharingan Sasuke, JUUDARA, KAGUYA... absorb naruto chakra or naruto ninjutsu when he using SO6P power...

remember,, when naruto using SO6P power,, his eye's become like this

No Caption Provided

If Momoshiki can, Sasuke can.

momoshiki absorb naruto chakra or kyuubi chakra when naruto in BASE mode,,

No Caption Provided

this is pretty same just like what sasuke did,, when he "only can absorb" naruto chakra or kyuubi chakra when naruto in BASE mode...

No Caption Provided

and this is when base madara absorb kyuubi chakra from Fodder

No Caption Provided

Alive Madara with no eyes absorbed chakra not ninjutsu (difference) and that was not using rinnegan's preta ability.

so... he use what????

ALIVE madara don't have ability to absorb chakra or ninjutsu,, EMS don't have power to absorb chakra or ninjutsu...

and the fact,, when edo madara vs SM naruto (war),, edo madara change his EMS to rinnegan so he can absorb naruto RS,, that's mean.. only rinnegan ability that can absorb chakra...

Preta absorbs both chakra and ninjutsu.

yep,,

again,, sorry for my bad english