Who is most durable: MCU Thor or Arrowverse Supergirl or DCEU Superman

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who is most durable: MCU Thor or Arrowverse Supergirl or DCEU Superman (222 votes)

Kara 33%
Thor 45%
Clark 22%

Thor: Barely survived about 1 minute durating force of reignited Neutron Star

No Caption Provided

Supergirl: Resisted this explosion

Superman: Resisting Motherbox blast

• 
samhmd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this still being argued??? Anyone not saying Thor is either a fanboy or can't use simple logic. Thors neutron star feat showed him having a higher radiation and kinetic energy resistance than Clark or Supergirl ever displayed.

Based on feats, it isn't even close. Thor has this won in an absolute landslide, now stop bickering and accept it people.

Not just that, he also survived floating around in vacuum for possibly hours (so the coldest anything could be) without air too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
deactivated-5c6891767abb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samhmd1 said:
@frombeyond said:

Why is this still being argued??? Anyone not saying Thor is either a fanboy or can't use simple logic. Thors neutron star feat showed him having a higher radiation and kinetic energy resistance than Clark or Supergirl ever displayed.

I understand your reaction but this Star wasn't even close in size of typical NS. Literally lacks gravity and Magnetic Field. If that was really very dense ( as people say spoon of this matter=10 milion tons ) it would be terra massive outlier compared to entire rest of strenght feats. If this kinetic force was that great he would be pushed with 100+ mach speed or much more Even how the hell groot branches resisted heated axe or how rocket with groot survived being exactly near this super beam.

People say Supergirl is weak because Samantha Arias humiliated her, forgeting she really was creating massive global natural disasters wave especially Earthquakes or hurricanes doing this with brute strenght by reaching the core

Based on feats, it isn't even close. Thor has this won in an absolute landslide, now stop bickering and accept it people.

Not just that, he also survived floating around in vacuum for possibly hours (so the coldest anything could be) without air too.

This is rather feat of his physiology that he has great homeostasis of organism.

People also downball Supergirl because she said to mxyzptlk she will die in this 400 megatons of force explosion, ok. BUT SHE STATED SO ! She as other heroes are often wrong.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is more civil than I thought.

danielai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By danielai

Thor wins tanking a neutron star is better than anything Supergirl or superman has ever done

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7: You are clearly a fanboy. you can't use theories and your imagination to put clark at that level. Give me a statement at the very least

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pffff who the f*ck thinks Thor is more durable than Kara. Thor barely died and Kara was even unharmed. Kara all the way. And lool at explosion which even Cyborg resisted. Pathethic. Kara all the way

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How the hell is Thor any facor here? How is he even a CANDIDATE?

No Caption Provided

Guy is hit with a boulder that he BLOCKED, and he can't get up after that and is all bleeding and bruised? Are you kidding? How is he comparing to kryptonians exactly again? His blunt force durability is GARBAGE.

No Caption Provided

He gets stabbed THROUGH armor with a tiny little two inch needle and he's not just bleeding but on his knees and all? PLEASE. His piercing durability is just as trashy as his blunt force one.

No Caption Provided

If anything, maybe Thor is at least immune to nerve paralysis and that kinda technology right? NOPE. All you need is a random alien zapper from some trash planet to one-shot KO a god of thunder. That's just sad. tbh, it's pathetic too.

No Caption Provided

Any telepathy resistance maybe...? No...? Not even that? I mean damn. Next you'll tell me this guy can be hurt and swiped off his feet by getting hit with a volleyball.

No Caption Provided

OH COME ON.

Lierally the ONLY kind of durability that Thor has that is impressive is his energy durability from his star feat and power stone feat. I can give him that, but that does make up for his complete lack of durability in all other aspects? No. And even those energy feats are just... ya know... not as impressive as people try to make them to be honestly. I mean power stone in avengers IW was NERFED a LOT. Tony was able to tank a full blast with a shield made of titanium for crying outloud. It's certainly not the same stone which Ronan used to bust an entire star fleet in one shot. As for the star... well there's no telling at all how how was the stream that hit him to begin with. The star was a tiny-ass dwarf and didn't seem to have any overwhelming gravity too, so it's not like it was a super-dense star or anything. And even if the stream was super-hot, the fact is Thor would DIE if Stormbreaker didn't heal him. In other words, he didn't tank the star at all. All he did was survive long enough for the axe to save his ass.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Thor

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gateofbabylon: Personally I consider his best durability feat resisting the terraforming beam in MOS while weakened. It was basically a gravity weapon hitting him constantly and he still managed to overcome it and fly through an alien ship in order to stop it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Supergirl obviously.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I really don’t think that Thor or Kara’s feats are consistent.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl > Superman > Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don’t think that Thor or Kara’s feats are consistent.

This i must admit. They are as strong as plot need to be. At best Thor extremely barely survived this star ( as sb calculated power of 12 tsar bombs ). Kara survived this explosion which seemingly looks like covering half of planet or as Kurtis said nuclear power to obliterate entire Mid-West, traveling through time warpholes and Reign full powered strikes ( literally low planet lvl buster ). But still writes don't keep their consistence

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara causally laughed off a country level explosion. The other two are out of their element

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thepunisherfan: someone who says Tony Stark level characters can tank the full force of star has troll like characteristics

Are you calling Superman a Tony Stark level character?

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Richubs

Superman consistently between him and Thor.

Cannot speak of Supergirl

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara>Thor>Supes

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW Supergirl is leagues ahead the competition. Anyone saying otherwise is flat-out in denial. DCEU Superman comes in second, and Thor in dead last.

The issue isn't that Thor doesn't have good high-end feats, it's that he has so many low-end ones. And they're not even subtle, either, they're glaring. Granted, Supergirl isn't terribly consistent either (which is something Superman has on them both), but MCU Thor's durability strikes me as more of an in-between, like greater than Wonder Woman, but lesser than Superman

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has the best feats. Period.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Consistent feats:

1) Blunt force durability:

1. Clark.
  2. Thor.
  3. Kara.

2) Energy durability:

1. Thor/Superman.
  2. Kara.

High end/outliers:

1) Blunt force:

1. Kara.
  2. The rest.

2) Energy:

1. Kara.
  2. The rest.
IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This.

Loading Video...

Or this.

Loading Video...

Is better than anything I've seen from Kara or Thor. Keep in mind he's weakened in both scenarios. DCEU Superman has never jobbed. He's only ever been hurt by equally powerful beings or while weakened. Can't say the same for Kara and Thor.

Essem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thors feat might as well have been a random ball who gives out some light and heat.

If the movie is going to make the claim that it is a neutron star then at least try to replicate the properties of one. I just cant take it seriously when it does not look like one nor behave like one.
For me its just no way to know what kind of force/energy Thor was taking from this ball.
If someone on the screen says "that was a good burger!" But you can clearly see they are eating a pancake. Which one is it.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@essem: Wrong. The rings and containment sphere are designed to counter act the stars gravity and magnetic pull to allow the dwarves to harness it's power.

Very straightforward actually.

Neutron Star feat is 100% legit. Just deal with it and move on.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman:

Sokovia explosion>>>>>BvS Nuke.

Neutron Star>>>>>>World engine.

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer: Sokovia was a crumbling piece of rock that Iron Man also tanked. The nuke is much more impressive. The forge feat is an unquantifiable heat resistance feat since we don't know the melting temperature of Uru. Again not nearly as impressive as taking the gravity of Krypton.

And you seem to forget he's weakened in both scenarios. So that's below his normal power level.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman: Still incorrect.

Lois: if that thing is making earth like krypton, won't you be weaker around it?

Clark: MAYBE, I'm not gonna let that stop me from trying.

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer: You're reaching. We're shown multiple times Krypton's atmosphere makes him weaker (like on the Kryptonian ship when they capture him). And he's shown coughing around the world engine due to the atmosphere. It's made pretty clear.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Consistent feats:

1. Clark.
  2. Thor.
  3. Kara.

2) Energy durability:

1. Thor/Superman.
  2. Kara.

High end/outliers:

1) Blunt force:

1. Kara.
  2. The rest.

2) Energy:

1. Kara.
  2. The rest.

How Kara is consistently weakest ? At begginings she was adapting more to Earth atmosphere and was getting stronger. Livewire absorbed electricity from entire city and Kara was taking her strikes lool. Kara normally could even resist time travel. Ok only outlier can be via PIS taking strikes from S3 finale Reign but Kara never was really hurt ( but stunned or flinched ) besides Reign strikes and sb with kryptonite. And please don't tell me Thor is consistently durable because he has many low end showings.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman: What? In the ship he was completely depowered by the internal atmosphere.

The machine was sending out a gravity beam. He coughed from the thick black smoke which was nowhere near Clark when he was under the beam.

I think you're the one who is reaching and searching for excuses.

Very bad look.

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By IPvMan

@chazzer: The beam was terraforming the Earth to be like Krypton. Similar to how Kryptonite works, if you inhale a huge puff of something specifically meant to weaken you you're not going to be fine moments later lol. I mean use some common sense here. I really don't know why you're disputing that point because it's very clearly stated and backed up with visual evidence. Not much to argue with.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman: the thing is by claiming he was weakened will invite questions on how much was he weakened? 1%, 5%, ten, fifty?

We don't know and never will know.

The feat is already impressive on it's own, saying he did it while weakened, yet not knowing by how much doesn't add anything to the feat.

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By IPvMan

@chazzer: That's an important piece of context. Even if we don't know for sure how much he was weakened, we know he was weakened to a certain extent. So his normal power levels are certainly greater.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undefined: all of those are not durability feats but heat resistance feats

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman: even if we don't know the melting point of uru, it still makes a good energy durability feat. If you want to say it melts at the melting point of steel then I can't help you.

Uru tanked surtur fire that can be more than enough to melt steel.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn that's some fine Thor lowball up there.

Kara stomps.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Consistent feats:

1. Clark.
  2. Thor.
  3. Kara.

2) Energy durability:

1. Thor/Superman.
  2. Kara.

High end/outliers:

1) Blunt force:

1. Kara.
  2. The rest.

2) Energy:

1. Kara.
  2. The rest.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StAr LeVeL tHoR!!

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest said:

Consistent feats:

1. Clark.
  2. Thor.
  3. Kara.

2) Energy durability:

1. Thor/Superman.
  2. Kara.

High end/outliers:

1) Blunt force:

1. Kara.
  2. The rest.

2) Energy:

1. Kara.
  2. The rest.

Yeah, this sounds accurate enough

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta said:
@thebestofthebest said:

Consistent feats:

1. Clark.
  2. Thor.
  3. Kara.

2) Energy durability:

1. Thor/Superman.
  2. Kara.

High end/outliers:

1) Blunt force:

1. Kara.
  2. The rest.

2) Energy:

1. Kara.
  2. The rest.

i disagree

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: Let me guess, Superman should be number one regardless of the opposition?

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Consistent feats:

1. Clark.
  2. Thor.
  3. Kara.

2) Energy durability:

1. Thor/Superman.
  2. Kara.

High end/outliers:

1) Blunt force:

1. Kara.
  2. The rest.

2) Energy:

1. Kara.
  2. The rest.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel said:
@diarrhearegatta said:
@thebestofthebest said:

Consistent feats:

1. Clark.
  2. Thor.
  3. Kara.

2) Energy durability:

1. Thor/Superman.
  2. Kara.

High end/outliers:

1) Blunt force:

1. Kara.
  2. The rest.

2) Energy:

1. Kara.
  2. The rest.

i disagree

Loading Video...

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman: even if we don't know the melting point of uru, it still makes a good energy durability feat. If you want to say it melts at the melting point of steel then I can't help you.

Uru tanked surtur fire that can be more than enough to melt steel.

It makes it an unquantifiable energy durability feat. The only energy Thor took was the heat to melt the Uru to make stormbreaker. There were no other forces at play, unlike Superman who we see take all the properties of a nuke, the impact, heat, and radiation. I'm sure Uru does have a much higher melting point than steel but until someone can prove that it's still an unquantifiable heat resistance feat. The world engine and nuke while weakened is far more impressive. I don't know much about Kara but I've definitely not seen anything or this thread comparing her to Clark either.