Who is more useful in a fight Martain Manhunter or Wonder Woman or Beta Ray Bill?

• 84 results
Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 20

#1  Edited By Supermanthor

Anyone ?

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 skywalker95  Online

The Martian Stomps

Martian > Bill > Diana

yeimsick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian > Bill > Diana

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 comic_book_fan  Online

wonder woman stronger and faster and far more skilled

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian weakness is fire. Wonder woman is nothing compared to bill

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the fight, imo. Bill is a good all-rounder, so I'd probably want him watching my back.

SocaJunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SocaJunkie  Online

TP is such a dangerous ability that takes away most of the enemy’s attention when trying to deal with it so MMH.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

it really does depend on the fight... but i can say with a certainty that Diana does not belong here.

there are some fights where i would want J'onn and there are other fights where i would want Bill.

as of Rebirth i'd want Bill more than J'onn

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Itachus17

MMH in the most situations, WW in some others and BRB where you need the most raw strength.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

MMH. He has outerversal telepathy

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it really does depend on the fight... but i can say with a certainty that Diana does not belong here.

And i can say with a certaintly that you have zero clue what you're even talking about, but it's pretty typical for the vine that people talk out of their ass.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian weakness is fire. Wonder woman is nothing compared to bill

Sure cause BRB uses fanboy powers to replicate WW's abilities and everyone and their mother uses fire, oh wait...

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Marishtar

Manhunter > Wondy > Bill

Bill is way too vanilla, and lacks hax.

Sure there would be some fights for his fire-power to shine, but blood-lusted have Wondy and especially Manhunter a lot more possibilities to end a fight.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manhunter

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

All of them can be pretty helpful in fights. In most cases, however, I would rather have MMH on my side, because of TP, which can be very useful in fights, both offensively or defensively.

If the opponent is resistant to TP, and their offensive TP is not a problem, then I would choose Wondy or Bill, most likely Bill since he is more powerful and versatile overall.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter is the most versatile.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage said:

And i can say with a certaintly that you have zero clue what you're even talking about, but it's pretty typical for the vine that people talk out of their ass.

you are absolutely adorable...

tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman because of her magic sword and skill. Even if the other two are more powerful.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MorbusGrav

Wonder Woman is depending on the version the by far most underrated, Martian Manhunter can be a bit overrated and Beta Ray Bill is rated relatively fine.

With Rebirth for the both DC-characters is Beta Ray Bill the most useful. But assuming most popular versions, 616 and Post-Crisis each.

Martian Manhunter has extremely strong telepathy, intangibility and shape shifting as a few main points, also solid stats. Which makes him the best combination for the majority of fights.

Beta Ray Bill can manipulate weather, manipulate energy and channel the Godblasts as a few main points, also the best stats. He can be useful in quite few situations.

Wonder Woman can manipulate souls, protect herself and others with the bracelets and aegis shield and channel Zeus lightning as a few main points, also solid stats. She can be useful in quite a few situations.

All of them have a healing factor, but J'onn can regenerate on his own and Diana kind of with her lasso. Bill and Diana have strong magic resistances. All of them have telapathy resistances, but J'onn obviously the best except Diana has her lansinarian morphing disk. Bill and Diana can theoretically travel through dimensions, but they barely use it. Bill can theoretically shapeshift, but not as good as J'onn. Diana can theoretically counter intangibility by catching the soul, but it's not in character for her to use that. Bill has no specific weakness, J'onn has a fire weakness and Diana a piercing-weapons weakness. And so on, and so on.

Verdict is they are all very useful in a fight, but Martiana Manhunter probably more often than the 2 others.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17 said:
@warlockmage said:

Great, cause you're sadly just annoying for talking uninformed nonesense.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage said:
@itachus17 said:
@warlockmage said:

Great, cause you're sadly just annoying for talking uninformed nonesense.

i mean im not...but you're still adorable. and you just saying "hey im a big man child and i can't disprove what this guy is saying so im gonna say he's talking out his ass with no proof whatsoever" won't change it but hey keep on keeping on.

im sure you'll eventually bully someone who cares... it won't be me but someone

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 skywalker95  Online

Wonder Woman is depending on the version the by far most underrated, Martian Manhunter can be a bit overrated and Beta Ray Bill is rated relatively fine.

With Rebirth for the both DC-characters is Beta Ray Bill the most useful. But assuming most popular versions, 616 and Post-Crisis each.

Martian Manhunter has extremely strong telepathy, intangibility and shape shifting as a few main points, also solid stats. Which makes him the best combination for the majority of fights.

Beta Ray Bill can manipulate weather, manipulate energy and channel the Godblasts as a few main points, also the best stats. He can be useful in quite few situations.

Wonder Woman can manipulate souls, protect herself and others with the bracelets and aegis shield and channel Zeus lightning as a few main points, also solid stats. She can be useful in quite a few situations.

All of them have a healing factor, but J'onn can regenerate on his own and Diana kind of with her lasso. Bill and Diana have strong magic resistances. All of them have telapathy resistances, but J'onn obviously the best except Diana has her lansinarian morphing disk. Bill and Diana can theoretically travel through dimensions, but they barely use it. Bill can theoretically shapeshift, but not as good as J'onn. Diana can theoretically counter intangibility by catching the soul, but it's not in character for her to use that. Bill has no specific weakness, J'onn has a fire weakness and Diana a piercing-weapons weakness. And so on, and so on.

Verdict is they are all very useful in a fight, but Martiana Manhunter probably more often than the 2 others.

Fantastic Breakdown

I agree with every word

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Itachus17

@warlockmage:

i mean im not...but you're still adorable. and you just saying "hey im a big man child and i can't disprove what this guy is saying so im gonna say he's talking out his ass with no proof whatsoever" won't change it but hey keep on keeping on.

Now you actually became a bit adorable, i neither need to disprove your unproven nonsense nor even show any proof that your single ignorant sentence has no solid basis whatsoever(cause you obviously need to prove your points first, this isn't some kind of religous cult where i have to prove the non-existence of something like your not existing arguments for example).

im sure you'll eventually bully someone who cares... it won't be me but someone

I don't need to bully anyone, especially not people with childish logic who throw the word manchild around.

DeadpoolUchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beta ray bill

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17:

Now you actually became a bit adorable, i neither need to disprove your unproven nonsense nor even show any proof that your single ignorant sentence has no solid base whatsoever(cause you obviously need to prove your points first, this isn't some kind of religous cult where i have to disprove the non-existence of something like your not existing arguments for example).

that's a lot of effort and words to say absolutely nothing of value. I mean you've not proven Wonder Woman (especially Rebirth Wonder Woman) belongs on the same level as someone who can destroy planets or has Planetary level telepathy. and you can't... you can't even prove Post Crisis Wonder Woman (the one who gets 1 shot by Post Crisis Superman) belongs here. But hey big man heres your chance... dazzle us with your amazing comic book knowledge

I don't need to bully anyone, especially not people with childish logic who throw the word manchild around.

the irony writes itself

honestly i can do this all day i find it entertaining just to see how long i can keep you going on this tirade... either way i am entertained, you keep going with no substantial proof and i keep goading you on and on or you give up.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John > Bill > Diana.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hope_w

For taking down more Versatile foes while being very hard to put down(Flash and Orion) MMH.

For counteracting versatile and physical monsters (like bill and superman)? Diana unquestionably.

For physically dominating other powerhouses aswell as a great deal of energy Manipulation (heralds, lanterns, superman)? Bill is just beastly.

They all have different uses, however as in who would provide more cover for a team? Bill undoubtedly dominates most of his tier.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Itachus17

@warlockmage:

that's a lot of effort and words to say absolutely nothing of value. I mean you've not proven Wonder Woman (especially Rebirth Wonder Woman) belongs on the same level as someone who can destroy planets or has Planetary level telepathy. and you can't... you can't even prove Post Crisis Wonder Woman (the one who gets 1 shot by Post Crisis Superman) belongs here. But hey big man heres your chance... dazzle us with your amazing comic book knowledge

Rebirth WW and Rebirth MMH both don't belong here due to being ridiculously nerfed. Post Crisis WW had not just straight up a device with planetary telepathy but also several other pieces of gear who still work on planet busters and above, like a pretty nice lasso that can simply capture your soul(hell even Rebirth WW has that again) or some shiny bracelets who blocked attacks well above planetary lvl. Post Crisis Superman only ever one shoted for a questionable 10 count as he was bloodlusted, right before the sun and showed one of his best direct hits ever while he wasn't able to do it in various other situations.

But i'm sure you knew all that and more, right big boy? Cause you obviously wouldn't make uninformed or ignorant statements.

the irony writes itself

honestly i can do this all day i find it entertaining just to see how long i can keep you going on this tirade... either way i am entertained, you keep going with no substantial proof and i keep goading you on and on or you give up.

Sure, it's quite ironic if some guy in a comicbook forum acts like he would have the biggest .... but is actually just showing his own ignorance and sadness. I can't do this all day btw, cause i have several other and more important things to do than wasting my time with you to be frank.

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfection

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17:

Rebirth WW and Rebirth MMH both don't belong here due to being ridiculously nerfed

so even though i specifically mentioned Rebirth in bold you decided to start this whole tirade... your lack of reading comprehension is why this has gone back and forward. It would be funny if weren't so pathetic... ahh what the hell i'll laugh anyways

Loading Video...

Post Crisis WW had not just straight up a device with planetary telepathy but also several other pieces of gear who still work on planet busters and above

and yet she still gets 1 shotted by Superman, fodderized by Doomsday, fodderized by Zoom ect...

like a pretty nice lasso that can simply capture your soul(hell even Rebirth WW has that again) or some shiny bracelets who blocked attacks well above planetary lvl.

the same lasso thats ineffective against people like Doomsday and virtually useless against people she can't tag like Zoom... Beta Ray's hammer dosen't pick and choose what it can or can't hit.

Post Crisis Superman only ever one shoted for a questionable 10 count as he was bloodlusted, right before the sun and showed one of his best direct hits ever while he wasn't able to do it in various other situations.

so you are saying Clark's morals are the only reason why Diana is able to hang in his weight class and this fact is further supported by her fights against people like Zoom

good

Post Crisis Superman only ever one shoted for a questionable 10 count as he was bloodlusted, right before the sun and showed one of his best direct hits ever while he wasn't able to do it in various other situations.

i actually did thats how im able to tell you why this whole tirade is a crock and you are achieving TOWK levels of hilariousness

Sure, it's quite ironic if some guy in a comicbook forum acts like he would have the biggest

so you do admit complaining about me insulting you while you insult me is ironic... you can't take the high road and stoop down. it doesn't work like that

but is actually just showing his own ignorance and sadness

Loading Video...

I can't do this all day btw, cause i have several other and more important things to do than wasting my time with you to be frank.

Concession accepted... it was fun while it lasted.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: so the most skilled warrior with the best physical attributes doesn't belong in a fight bill has the most raw power because of his sormbreaker which is a way cooler name then mljoinir manhunter's only advantage is telepathy which is a big advantage this is a good discussion which every one belongs here .

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I second all of that.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there are some fights where i would want J'onn and there are other fights where i would want Bill.

as of Rebirth i'd want Bill more than J'onn

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the most part I'd want J'onn though there'd be some fights where I'd want Bill.

I gotta say, it's astounding there's so many people on the vine who will defend Wonder Woman and attack people who disagree to their last breath and yet hasn't managed to change anyone's opinion about Wonder Woman. Really says something doesn't it

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan:

so the most skilled warrior

skill means nothing when you can get one shotted by the other 2 here. and current Wonder Woman isn't that particularly skilled either.

with the best physical attributes

this is blatantly false... she is the weakest, with the least durability. Her speed is not better than J'onn's and Bills is comparable. Even if you are talking about Post Crisis this is true

bill has the most raw power because of his sormbreaker

Bill also has the least morals and has no problem spamming his energy attacks like Thor should not to mention he has the best damage output feats here.

manhunter's only advantage is telepathy which is a big advantage

you also forgot Intangibility, Shape-Shifting, Healing Factor as well as superior physicals to Diana.

this is a good discussion which every one belongs here

absolutely there can be a great discussion between who is currently more worthy in a fight J'onn or Beta Ray Bill...

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

For the most part I'd want J'onn though there'd be some fights where I'd want Bill.

I gotta say, it's astounding there's so many people on the vine who will defend Wonder Woman and attack people who disagree to their last breath and yet hasn't managed to change anyone's opinion about Wonder Woman. Really says something doesn't it

Im sorry sir, I can only wank so fast.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morbusgrav said:

Fantastic Breakdown

I agree with every word

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Martian Manhunter’s just as powerful as the other two in terms of pure raw power. Throw in his telepathy and ability to unify the minds of his teammates and he’s without a doubt one of the most versatile heroes out there.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

I find it way more astounding how so many people can hate a fictional character, it says indeed a lot about the people here though.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hope_w

@warlockmage said:

skill means nothing when you can get one shotted by the other 2 here. and current Wonder Woman isn't that particularly skilled either.

It means a GREAT deal when you can prevent that oneshot from happening by getting out of that situation with superior CQC combat. I'm not sure about rebirth continuity but if it involves any of PC (and by extension new52) Diana she's utterly disgustingly skilled.

this is blatantly false... she is the weakest, with the least durability. Her speed is not better than J'onn's and Bills is comparable. Even if you are talking about Post Crisis this is true

This is an easily identifiable load. Diana's combat speed outstrips both and opponents significantly faster; travel speed wise I'll bite that they should all be peers. However other than that I can say for certain Bill nor MMH can replicate practically of her feats.

you also forgot Intangibility, Shape-Shifting, Healing Factor as well as superior physicals to Diana.

Absolutely none of these are worth anything in a fight with Diana and would get MMH absolutely murked against her. Without TP, which should be off the table anyways due to Tiara(though I will admit to spotty resistence) MMH can't do much of anything to Diana. The lasso accounts for practically all his versatility.

absolutely there can be a great discussion between who is currently more worthy in a fight J'onn or Beta Ray Bill...

Discounting Diana is absolutely criminal in this discussion. Bill is a versatile physical beast, MMH is more of a versatility guy whose hard to get rid of, while Diana is a concrete counter to physical powerhouses with her own array of versatility due to gear.

They all have something they excell at and in most cases J'ohns usefulness is negated by people who have an answer to TP, while Bill loses his edge to faster physical fighters.

This isn't my debate and I see you have your hands full with a bit of hairbrained individuals but I just disagree with those few things.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Itachus17

@warlockmage:

so even though i specifically mentioned Rebirth in bold you decided to start this whole tirade... your lack of reading comprehension is why this has gone back and forward. It would be funny if weren't so pathetic... ahh what the hell i'll laugh anyways

You also specifically mentioned Post Crisis in your former post and i only responded to your general statement beforehand, shouldn't be too hard to understand for someone with your reading comprehension, right?

and yet she still gets 1 shotted by Superman

And after she got back up a few seconds later, destroyed his ear-drums with her bracelets and then cut his throat with her tiara(which yet again showed how effective her gear is when she uses it) in the same fight.

fodderized by Doomsday

You mean the same Doomsday who fodderized the whole JL besides Supes, including MMH?

, fodderized by Zoom ect...

You mean the same Zoom who could solo all three here?

the same lasso thats ineffective against people like Doomsday

You mean the same Doomsday who has no soul(which is usually a pretty damn rare thing)?

and virtually useless against people she can't tag like Zoom...

You mean the same Zoom she catched with her lasso, who is magnitudes faster than BRB?

Beta Ray's hammer dosen't pick and choose what it can or can't hit.

Plz what? BRB couldn't even in his wildest dreams hit a serious Zoom. Besides it's quite funny how you're talking about the same BRB that even consistently struggles with Thor, who is countless magnitudes slower than WW.

so you are saying Clark's morals are the only reason why Diana is able to hang in his weight class

No i'm saying his consistent feats contradict the one feat you're trying to use here, just besides the fact that WW had also a lot of morals to hold her back especially in that specific fight.

and this fact is further supported by her fights against people like Zoom

You mean still the same Zoom who fodderized Supes in the same fight and is straight up above anyone here, right?

good

Aha, so far did you just increase the amount of ignorance you showed here(especially with your weird Zoom fetish).

i actually did thats how im able to tell you why this whole tirade is a crock and you are achieving TOWK levels of hilariousness

You actually did what, not knowing what you're even talking about? This answer makes not even the slightest sense to what you quoted, which is this:

I also dunno what TOWK is or what it should have to do with this but i have the strong feeling you're pretty confused.

so you do admit complaining about me insulting you while you insult me is ironic... you can't take the high road and stoop down. it doesn't work like that

I just called you ignorant so far and said you're talking out of your ass, i also dunno where exactly you even see any complains about insults in this:

Sure, it's quite ironic if some guy in a comicbook forum acts like he would have the biggest

Nope, i still can't find it there or in any of my other posts here.

Concession accepted... it was fun while it lasted.

You mentioned reading comprehension and irony, now that's rly ironic after this apparently very confused post of yours.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w:

However other than that I can say for certain Bill nor MMH can replicate practically of her feats.

While Diana has faster combat speed, Bill blocked an energy blast from Silver Surfer while he was standing on a ship that was traveling at FTL, so the gap isn't as big as you're making it sound.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage:

@comic_book_fan:

so the most skilled warrior

neither can oneshot her unless she just stood there. and she is verry skilled she has used pressure points and has gotten points from bruce in skill where she isn't elite over all as far as this strength level she is the top.

with the best physical attributes

durability is a tie they are both really resistant to blunt attacks but are weak toward others manhunter is weak to heat attacks diana is weak to points

she is faster than manhunter reflexes and movement speed .

bill has the most raw power because of his sormbreaker

Bill also has the least morals and has no problem spamming his energy attacks like Thor should not to mention he has the best damage output feats here.

manhunter's only advantage is telepathy which is a big advantage

diana is stronger faster than manunter batman and superman have both stated this wonder woman can stalemate supergirl who has over powered manhunter

this is a good discussion which every one belongs here