Who is more powerful, Thor vs Martian Manhunter vs Wonder Woman?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By nvr

Do

Fail. @dondave:    If you insist upon using white Martians, who are not Jonn, then I can use every single being that has trounced Jonn, and failed to do so to Diana. Also, the Leagu thing means little, since they were holding back. If they wanted to kill Jonn, they would have. Do that math.
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252  Edited By dondave

@nvr: I used the martian because they are of the same race and have similiar power levels, and the league wasn't holding back

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@CitizenBane: @Silver2467: gotta love the pros

@CitizenBane said:

nvr/fangirl is the majestic99 of Wonder Woman nuts.

LOL majestic99/NerdsFTW, ahhh its been too long since ive heard mention of him, Thor and wonder woman are so alike, another reason why its easy to relate his fanboy-ism of thor to nvr/fangirl101's fanboy/girlism of Wonder Woman. But damn...that brings me back....

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By nvr

@Silver2467:    You are a smart one. So tell me. How is it, Primaid let WW suffocate her, if she could simply slap her away. That does not sound reasonable. It would take greater power to be able to hold someone in a position that they don't want to be in. I am sure Primaid, being the warrior that she was, knew she had to get back to earth to breath. Nice try tho.
No Caption Provided
@dondave said:

@nvr: I used the martian because they are of the same race and have similiar power levels, and the league wasn't holding back

So that means Superman should beat Jonn as should every Kryptonian because Supergirl absolutely owned MM. By your own logic. And WW has owned SG plenty.
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By dondave

@nvr: 1. you know who wrote that Supergirl story so i'm not even going to answer that.

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By nvr
@dondave:    I could say the same of WWs low showings. But I don't. I don't have to. You guys don't count low showings around here. So if MM has none, neither does WW. Her highs are higher than his.
Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

How the hell is MM or WW more powerful than Thor? Thor is the most powerful character here, but when it comes to a fight he'd lose to MM. I believe Thor'd beat WW.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#258  Edited By beatboks1

@nvr said:

MM lost to Supergirl. Who choked him with one hand. while WW beat Supergirl with one Hand. MM loss to Captain Marvel and Black Adam, while Wonder Woman beat the crap out of Black Mary who beat Black Adam and Captain Marvel, and she beat Captain Nazi, who was handing Black Adam his asteric.

Wonder Woman deflected trillions times trillions of faster than light speed particles of the shattered God, caught a Flash in the speed force, and Lassod Amazo before Superman could finish firing a point blank heat vision shot.

Wonder Woman withstood blows from Amazo, Despero, Darksied, Superman amped, Captain Marvel full speed head on, Ares, Pele, etc.

She Bla bla blah

1. WW has also lost to PG who is below SG and others.
  2. Cap Nazi regularly looses to Cap Marvel Jr when all three marvel family members are powered up (so when all are at 1/3 power level). At full power Captain marvel isn't as strong as BA or as durable ( he does have greater speed and endurance though) so any feat of Cap Nazi beating BA is total and utter crap writing /PIS
  3. Black Mary beating Cap etc had nothing whatsoever to do with power levels. BA also beat the crap out of her later.
  4. Sorry there's no proof that anything WW deflected is any where near that fast. go ahead and post scans with every issue of WW up until Nu52 I'll be able to give the full context without a problem
  5. She caught Jesse Quick not a "Flash", and it was as she was entering the speed force not in it. plus she COULDN'T HOLD HER. Great example of a feat. Not being able to contend with a third string character ( even if she is the daughter of one of my fav's a a fav of mine herself) ( scans below)
  6. Ha Ha, Amazo has been taken down by Atom and Aquaman with blows is that supposed to mean something. MM has taken blows from all of them as well. Also please let me know when WW's power was enough to get the better of someone on Spectre's level. That would be well above the "skyfather" level you keep flouting and that's a feat MM's TP has achieved on a few occasions. While WW has shown she can't even resist the lowly TP power of a pitiful Maxwell Lord ( and that's after the upgrade that supposedly made her TP immune)

@nvr said:

Now, WWs power output has held an enraged and amped Superman, easily. Can MM do that, easily?

WWs power has blocked Nekron, Gog of Kingdom, the Quantums, and The Omega Effect Point Blank. Which is far more potent than at a distance.

WW has taken shots from Amazo, Zoom, Sun Amped Superman, Ares, Over Master, Quantum Zealot, Got, Etc... Please name anyone as high as Brearious or Ares that MM has taken shots from and not been Kod?

And. What of her Lightening? It has killed a HEK. A titan killer. What has MM done on that lvl?

1. WHAT ?!!!! you must have read a completely different issue to me. She was struggling like hell, fighting for her life and he broke her arm ( or shoulder - whatever). Anything but easily. Plus as he was blood lusted he was hardly fighting smart.
  2. meaningless, non canon, also meaningless, plot done by every other DC top stringer when it suits the writer.
  3. So has half the JLA well below both in power ( as has MM himself on several occasions), POINT??, If you call getting smacked from one side of the planet to the other a feat to validate the character. Personally I'd say it was a slaughter and a low showing. Ahh as High as Ares, that's easy - Starbreaker, Mongul, Despero, Darkseid, Amazo, Superboy Prime, Malefic and about four dozen more.
  4. JEE I don't know, how about mind F@#*ing Spectre every time he wants.

@TheMultiverse said:

WW, and Thor fighting? .... Maybe in the sack. I say Thor in that fight. Has WW every shown the levels of speed that Thor (supposedly) has? I think MM takes Thor, but he'd have to use his phase quite a bit.

Thor is fast very, very, very fast, not going to bother posting scans. At least in terms of flight speed (yes even without the hammer) Pretty sure i've seen a scan of him playing around with Quicksilver like he was, well, a child.

This is a joke right ?? You can't seriously think Thor is faster than WW. I mean I'm a Thor fanboy and will gladly say he has more power (courtesy only to Mjilnor) but he isn't faster and is her match only in strength and durability. WW's Durability only a match courtesy of the healing factor she has from her link to the earth. As for speed she has numerous speed feats that are well above those of Quicksilver. For one she is one of the few who can hang with the Flash at near light speeds, catch Jesse Quick (even this third rate speedster by DC standards is multiple times the speed of Pietro)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@nvr said:

@SHARKBEARAGATOR: I love how you guys ignore every MM low feats but bring up all of WWs andThor's. What is the point of debate again, if every battle and comparison is already called? Tell me, I am facsinated with this school of "debate".

The point of debate (which I can see alludes you) is the get to the middle ground. You look at the low end feats as well as the high end ones and come up with a middle ground (which is the most accurate). At his peak MM can absorb the mass of a planet and tank almost anything, is this normal?? No. Superman isn't always sun dipped, do we take this as his power level? No. It's the balance of feats across a characters history. Thor when he used Mjilnor could shrink and encase King Hyperion in an energy shield and easily defeat him. The same said character could battle Hulk for hours and not even call on Mjilnor. He can tank SS' power cosmic Blasts while wounded by the world tree and has withstood a nuclear warhead blast. Yet he has feats that are far below this in all categories.

And she broke the Unbreakable Magic of Circe.The same Magic that Superman,Captain Marvel,MM, and all the world's heroes combined could not break.Oh

Ha ha, I'm sorry but How's that? She broke it did she? Your quite sure she wasn't just the conduit through which other great mages broke it.

Recall also when WW was Blind and she beat Zoom. So what good is invisibability when WW doesnt need to see to fight?

Sorry but in the Flash / WW cross over Zoom handed WW her @$$ the whole way through. She only got one lucky shot in while he was toying with her. That doesn't count as a win in anyone's book

Please if your going to completely miss quote feats at least try to get some semblance of truth to them. this is just a pathetic attempt. Really!!

And he is weak to fire. Very much so.

Sorry but he isn't and hasn't been for some time. the fire thing was a psychological weakness that he has over come some time ago. he is only weak to PSI fire and Dianna has none of that. Though given how many Silver age and pre COIE non canon scans of WW you've thrown up that are no where near her current level I can understand that you wouldn't be up on modern power levels.

I more than proved that WW beats MM in a fight,and she is more powerful than he. You can disregard the evidence as much as you like but,MM can't manipulate time,he can't reality warp,he is not stronger,he is not faster, her fire powers exceed his vision by a lot.

Isn't it just a shame that she has lost to him on six occasions in her published history. I guess that sort of proves your proof inaccurate. It doesn't seem to be anyone else disregarding the evidence, neither can WW, Neither can WW, she really isn't, well you can get one right , that would also be a no- more like even.

It irks me when someone does not know WW .

You must irk yourself then, as you seem to have not clue one.

And while we are at it,does MM use every power in every fight?One

Does WW use all the powers you've flouted in every battle? has she used most more than once? On the pure consistancy of use of powers I think if we are to argue anyone doesn't use them then it's Dianna who comes up short.

Seems like a bunch of MM fanboys are upset that someone isn't buying the MM worship.

Except I'm a WW and Thor fanboy and i know enough to know MM takes this on overall power. Unlike yourself I'm not deluded.

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By nvr

So basically you ignore what you don't like, call it bad writing pie, or meaningless. You are not worth my reply. seriously.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By DocFatalis

@nvr said:

MM lost to Supergirl. Who choked him with one hand. while WW beat Supergirl with one Hand. MM loss to Captain Marvel and Black Adam, while Wonder Woman beat the crap out of Black Mary who beat Black Adam and Captain Marvel, and she beat Captain Nazi, who was handing Black Adam his asteric.

Wonder Woman deflected trillions times trillions of faster than light speed particles of the shattered God, caught a Flash in the speed force, and Lassod Amazo before Superman could finish firing a point blank heat vision shot.

Wonder Woman withstood blows from Amazo, Despero, Darksied, Superman amped, Captain Marvel full speed head on, Ares, Pele, etc.

She took energy shots from Kingdom Gog, Circe, The Overmaster, The Quantum Zealot, etc.

Wonder Woman has warped reality, fixed it back, resisted the power of the Queen of fables, Blown up Hectate, Decay, Killed Cottus, taken blows from Brearious, etc.

She is more powerful than MM in action and DC Annual Wonder Woman says WW's power rivals Superman and surpasses MM. I do believe Thor and WW to be equals. And both more powerful than MM.So

who wins in a fight,and who

is most powerful?

This is one of the most biased OP I've read on this site, and from the two or three posts from you at the end, you clearly had firmly decided that Wonder Woman should win this battle from the start, which is totally against the rules of the battle forum. Why don't you open a tribute thread instead?

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By nvr

Also, do not lie on me. Not one single scan I posted was silver age or PC. Shows how much you know about WW.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By beatboks1

@nvr said:

So basically you ignore what you don't like, call it bad writing pie, or meaningless. You are not worth my reply. seriously.

And I'm sure that is exactly what everyone else on this thread thinks of you. No one is ignoring WW's peak showings. It's just that none of them are on the level of MM's peaks if you take the blinders off, and there are far less of them (which considering she has 20 additional years of publication and more than double the appearances he has is an even bigger statement.

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By nvr
@beatboks1 said:

@nvr said:

And I'm sure that is exactly what everyone else on this thread thinks of you. No one is ignoring WW's peak showings. It's just that none of them are on the level of MM's peaks if you take the blinders off, and there are far less of them (which considering she has 20 additional years of publication and more than double the appearances he has is an even bigger statement.

You don't even know what is silver age and what is WW vol 2. Now post a single feat of MMs that you think is beyond Diana's scope. One more thing, you must have missed the scan that I posted of Diana burning a guy with the fire of her soul. The fires of Hestia. There you go again, not paying attention. So now, you post a feat that you think is greater than anything Diana can match in scope, and leave it up to me to match or exceed it.
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By beatboks1

@nvr said:

Also, do not lie on me. Not one single scan I posted was silver age or PC. Shows how much you know about WW.

Poor baby :,,(

And with that i think we just proved I know more than you. Since I have every issue of WW up to 300 ( I think I'm missing 4) and almost every one pre COIE as well as 50 GA titles and a dozen or so sensation comics. Two of the artists who drew a few of the scans you posted were dead in 85 when COIE was in print. So if you think they are post COIE than they are reprints my friend.

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By nvr

You are lol. I own nothing Precrisis. WW vol 2. Is my first WW comics. As in, Post CrisiS. Nice try, trying to save face. I do see that no one around here actually puts up. I asked for a feat war. No one has showed one feat that is beyond WWs scope that MM has done. But the insults, and off track talking seems to be your answer when pushed for showings.

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By nvr
@DocFatalis said:

@nvr said:

She took energy shots from Kingdom Gog, Circe, The Overmaster, The Quantum Zealot, etc.

Wonder Woman has warped reality, fixed it back, resisted the power of the Queen of fables, Blown up Hectate, Decay, Killed Cottus, taken blows from Brearious, etc.

She is more powerful than MM in action and DC Annual Wonder Woman says WW's power rivals Superman and surpasses MM. I do believe Thor and WW to be equals. And both more powerful than MM.So

is most powerful?

This is one of the most biased OP I've read on this site, and from the two or three posts from you at the end, you clearly had firmly decided that Wonder Woman should win this battle from the start, which is totally against the rules of the battle forum. Why don't you open a tribute thread instead?

I gave no clue as to who would win. Only who is most powerful between MM and WW. Haven't even touched Thor yet. Nor given a victor in a three way.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By Silver2467

Not to sidetrack (though in this thread, who cares?), but I like how users often overreact when I correct them. This thread seems to be an indirect response to a post of mine in this thread. This is not the first time this has happened either. I correct a user like this; they respond like this. I wonder how often other veteran debaters receive this kind of overreaction. LOL.

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By nvr

1. @Silver2467:Wrong.
  2.  Nvr saw the other thread. And I do not care for star wars. Sooooo
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By beatboks1

@nvr said:

You are lol. I own nothing Precrisis. WW vol 2. Is my first WW comics. As in, Post CrisiS. Nice try, trying to save face. I do see that no one around here actually puts up. I asked for a feat war. No one has showed one feat that is beyond WWs scope that MM has done. But the insults, and off track talking seems to be your answer when pushed for showings.

Lovely statement, doesn't even make sense. I am what??. You call me a liar but you haven't tried to refute a single actual point I made. Why? because it was Jesse Quick not Flash, it was entering teh speed force not in it, she did struggle to hold her because of her speed, she did struggle against an enraged Superman not "easily hold him off", she was loosing to Zoom, the gog incidence was non canon, she was the conduit ( along with Geo Force) used by Phantom Stranger, Zatanna, Dr fate and Madame Xanadu to break Circe's magic.

SERIOUSLY MATE, WE ALL KNOW WHO'S FULL OF IT AND WHO ISN'T

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#270  Edited By Lvenger

@beatboks1: Don't bother with @nvr: His ABC logic isn't worth the time and what he's saying isn't even making sense.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By beatboks1

@Lvenger said:

@beatboks1: Don't bother with @nvr: His ABC logic isn't worth the time and what he's saying isn't even making sense.

Oh it's no bother believe me. this thread is the best laugh I've had in weeks. I read it today at work in my lunch hour ( well some of it- finished in in tea break and after work). I just had to reply because it's so damn funny. the guy's/girl's a comedian ( pathetic one, but it's good enough for $%^t's and giggles). I can't believe anyone would go out there to make themselves look THIS stupid, but as long as that's what s/he wants I'll watch the train wreck.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

Damn........everyone is on board, cant we all just get along and have a nice big group flag- I mean hug .........

Well you guys know.... just flag this crap

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By nvr
  1. e @beatboks1: You poor bro. You are soo full of fail. Jesse quick is a flash. They are are all Flashes. Even Impulse was a Flash.
  2. WHERE did I say anything about easily holding Superman off? Learn to read what I wrote. Not what you think I wrote.
  3. I guess the fact that I was talking about DIANA BEING BLIND, AND REALLY CARED LESS ABOUT HER WINNING AGAINST ZOOM, SKIPPED YOUR SUPERIOR SKILL set. Or didn't you note that the point was, Invisibility means nothing to someone who can fight Zoom, while blind. Even losing, still means she can more than Keep up with a martian.
  4. Oh and nice try about Geo Force and Zatanna and all. That isn't at all what I was talking about. So you came in, trying to look like you know what you are talking about, and made a fool of yourself. I was talking about the unbreakable chains Circe forged, and Diana broke them in anger.
  5. Nice fail of you. Get out of my way. You need lessons before you debate me.
  6. I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO ENLIGHTEN US ON WHICH SCANS I POSTED THAT WERE PRE CRISIS. LET'S NOT FORGET THAT TIDBIT.
  7. No where does it say Kingdom is non canon. It was not an else worlds story.
nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By nvr

@N0tS0An0nym0us: SO THAT IS HOW YOU GUYS WIN DEBATES AROUND HERE? IF SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH YOU, AND PULLS OUT ANY EVIDENCE THAT GOES AGAINST THE STATUS QUOE, YOU FLAG THAT CRAP? TELL ME, WHAT IS THE POINT OF DEBATE AGAIN? YOU GUYS SEEM TO INSULT MORE THAN YOU DEBATE. WHY?

CharlesMartel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By CharlesMartel

Martian > Wonder Woman > Thor

But if Thor was faster I would put him above Diana

@nvr said:

is most powerful?

Nice logic.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By Lvenger

@beatboks1: I'm beginning to see what you mean. Proving this guy wrong is hilarious! :P

@nvr: No when people pull out insubstantial evidence followed by inadequate reasoning and then proceed to troll about it, we flag it. It is pretty funny watching you flail around in your failure to establish any of your points.

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By nvr

@Lvenger: I havent flailed about anything. You havent given anything. I clearly asked fifty Times, for a feat of MM that was out of Diana's power scope. You provided nothing. I then provided several feats of Dianas that are beyond MM, which are met with blah blah blah. Insults. So do me a favor, and post a FEAT, that MM has that is out of her POWER scope. It should not be that hard if he is vastly Superior, should it?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By Lvenger

@nvr: People have already done that so I don't need to. And Bane says you're fangirl101. If so then I know I'll be arguing with a brick wall.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#279  Edited By AssertingValor

@HBKTimHBK: how is MM the most powerful, Thor has damaged celestials before MM would be nothing against the power of mjolnir

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By nvr

@Lvenger said:

@nvr: People have already done that so I don't need to. And Bane says you're fangirl101. If so then I know I'll be arguing with a brick wall.

NO, PEOPLE GAVE ME A LINK TO A RESPECT THREAD. FAIL. THAT IS NOT DEBATING. AND I CARE NOT FOR BANE. HE SEEMS TO MAKE THE THREADS AND COMMANDS HIS THRALLS TO BACK WHOM EVER HE BACKS. HIM CALLING ME A GIRL IS THE MOST CHILDISH OF INSULTS. NOW POST A FEAT OF MM THAT IS BEYOND DIANA'S POWER SCOPE.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#281  Edited By AssertingValor

@nvr: Caps lock is on DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By nvr

@LordMaverick: MY BROWSER IS ACTING UP. I WILL TRY CHROME. THIS ONE MAKES EVERYTHING CAP.

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By nvr

Ok back to the discussion. As someone noted, Thor has damaged a Celestial. He has also pushed back Galactus, and stopped the Juggernaut's forward momentum. That is pure power. I am not sure even Majestic could stop Juggernaut from walking forward. Also, the WW Final Crisis feat is ridiculous power. She actually held Darksied, wielding the ALE, to one plane of reality. Tell me, how does that not smack of ridiculous power? She also deflected the Greeks combined might, Nekron, and the Quantums. The very same Quantums that were smacking MM around bad. Again, how does one get more powerful than Fighting Nekron, without jumping into the team wrecker/skyfather range?

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By Fifthchild

J'onn is semi useless. Well thats not entirely fair but after reading some fo the revisionist bullshit about MM being so much more powerful than Thor or WW I cant help but point out that hes a bit of a jobber and desipte what some people think he should be or could be hes pretty explicitly not on Supermans level for the most part, as Doomsday pointed out.

On comicvine being versatile and fast is apparently all that counts but back in comic-book reality Thor with Mjolnir would probably be the most powerful, then Diana, then J'onn. Theres probably not a lot in the last comparison.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#285  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@nvr: 1. You've intentionally created a thread in pure bias 2. You've done so and even provided a lot of false info as if it were fact and pressed it as so. Don't do this again.