• 88 results
Avatar image for apocalypsenow11
ApocalypseNow11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: Who is more durable in the MCU: Thor or Hulk (101 votes)

Thor 63%
Hulk 37%

Which?

• 
Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure this has been done and I would go with Thor.

MOWJACK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk,tanked a building falling on him,barely fazed by a shot from a hammer in the arena fight against Thor,barely fazed by a punch whose shockwaves destroyed the ground.

I would say Thor’s durability against energy attacks are better than hulk’s,but overall hul takes it

Snoppy_MoMo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor was stabbed in the avengers and that knife was small hulk was tanking hits from buildings on his face to chitari shooting at him so im pretty sure hulk wins

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 KanyeCosby  Online

Thor stomps. He has multiple feats that are better than anything we have seen from Hulk.

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor by far.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AbstractRaze

Physically Hulk at its pinnacle.

Thor can assimilate heavier charges of energy than Hulk.

------------------------------------

MCU Universe:

Thor

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor was stabbed in the avengers and that knife was small hulk was tanking hits from buildings on his face to chitari shooting at him so im pretty sure hulk wins

Loki stabbed at him but he never bled that I recall. He seconds later hoists Loki over his head and we see no damage to him.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The sokovia explosion puts Thor above Hulk in durability.

TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheGrat1

Hulk. Thor was dazed by having a pillar thrown at him, Hulk charged through a bunker.

Thor's best durability feat so far is not getting ko'd when Hulk was pounding on him, and he had helmet for that.

@bones309:

It was a tiny knife. What did you expect? His entrails to fall on the concrete? Thor pulled it out after and there was blood on it.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blount force and piercing goes to hulk comfortably.

Energy durability goes to thor, I can’t see hulk surviving the sakovia explosion.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

The_Red_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor by feats.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bones309

@TheGrat1 said:

Hulk. Thor was dazed by having a pillar thrown at him, Hulk charged through a bunker.

Thor's best durability feat so far is not getting ko'd when Hulk was pounding on him, and he had helmet for that.

@bones309:

It was a tiny knife. What did you expect? His entrails to fall on the concrete? Thor pulled it out after and there was blood on it.

Show me the blood because I don't see any. I really can't even see what happens to the knife to know if it even stuck into Thor's costume even. There's no blood on his clothing. Thor seemed more shocked than injured. He shows no real sign of injury and easily lift Loki above his head seconds latter. We get a good shot of the area Loki stabbed at and there's nothing there. This was also Loki stabbing at him with an asgardian weapon. This wasn't some common knife used by a human.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has better feats from Sokovia and bifrost, but Hulk has taken more blunt force attacks than Thor. Hulk also was able to knock out Thor, but the toxin likely weakened him. Not super clear cut. It is close for sure.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309:

Why does the origin of the weapon matter if it pierced him? It’s not like it’s going to hurt more becaause it’s from Asgard. And Hulk got stabbed straight in the chest and i’m pretty sure the heart too and he kept on fighting like nothing happened.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk comfortably.

TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309 said:
@TheGrat1 said:

@bones309:

Show me the blood because I don't see any. I really can't even see what happens to the knife to know if it even stuck into Thor's costume even. There's no blood on his clothing. Thor seemed more shocked than injured. He shows no real sign of injury and easily lift Loki above his head seconds latter. We get a good shot of the area Loki stabbed at and there's nothing there. This was also Loki stabbing at him with an asgardian weapon. This wasn't some common knife used by a human.

Loading Video...

@ 1:47 you can see the blood on the dagger. I remember it distinctly because I thought Stark might use it to make that Thor clone from the comics.

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snoppy_momo: you realise it was an asgardian dagger not a normal one? That dagger would of punctured Hulk too.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So wait. Y’all impressed because Thor got stabbed by that small little thing and was able to pick up Loki. That was like the size of a needle.

Come on now.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor by feats....Hulk by non-feats.

Mr_Bavadin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boblegod said:

So wait. Y’all impressed because Thor got stabbed by that small little thing and was able to pick up Loki. That was like the size of a needle.

Come on now.

That would be a pretty big needle. The dagger isn't anything like a Bowie Knife or anything like that, but it isn't anywhere close to the size of a needle. That being said.....I would honestly say it is a toss up of who is more durable in the MCU.

The_Magister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boblegod:

It was an Asgardian dagger, you being dense on purpose or...? A normal dagger wouldn't of been able to stab Thor, it doesn't matter what the size of it was, its the materials it made out of.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

When I say needle I use it to point out how small i think is. That wouldn’t even help you in a real life fight with someone and would hardly slow them down. Like what is that little dagger going to do to you when you only got stabbed in your love handles. That isn’t impressive in the slightest.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boblegod said:

@rr79:

When I say needle I use it to point out how small i think is. That wouldn’t even help you in a real life fight with someone and would hardly slow them down. Like what is that little dagger going to do to you when you only got stabbed in your love handles. That isn’t impressive in the slightest.

The blade appears to be about 4 inches long. For a normal human that is more than enough to puncture a lung, cut an intestine, cut into your spleen...etc. If not treated pretty quickly(not seconds or anything like that but quickly) the person could easily bleed out.

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overall Thor takes this due to the Sokovia explosion. Hulk might have better piercing durability though.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor ragnarok showed us how they are taking blows from one another.

I'd say Hulk is stronger and more durable against Thor before he awakened his powers, but Thor is more skilled, faster and smarter.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LeonardSnart

I don't see Thor tanking the combination of Chitari blasts in the first Avengers movie like Hulk did, Thor has more feats due to having more movies but Hulk has generally been shown and implied to be superior to Thor in physicals

I see Hulk tanking everything Thor has

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Thor

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

And that stab wound is not a vital area so that doesn’t matter. People get stabbed up all of time and continue to fight like nothing happened. And it usually takes a lot of stabs to kill someone because most of the time you won’t hit any crazy spots. That’s like a less lethal version of a prison shank. That NEEDLE is extremely small and he didn’t get stabbed where it matters anyways. Hulk got stabbed in the heart by Abomination and then proceeded to choke him out. If we are going to talk about their ability to carry on after getting stabbed there’s no comparison.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RR79

@boblegod said:

@rr79:

And that stab wound is not a vital area so that doesn’t matter. People get stabbed up all of time and continue to fight like nothing happened. And it usually takes a lot of stabs to kill someone because most of the time you won’t hit any crazy spots. That’s like a less lethal version of a prison shank. That NEEDLE is extremely small and he didn’t get stabbed where it matters anyways. Hulk got stabbed in the heart by Abomination and then proceeded to choke him out. If we are going to talk about their ability to carry on after getting stabbed there’s no comparison.

You may want to take an anatomy course. Another area that "needle" is long enough to do is puncture your colon. I can tell you from personal experience that can be excruciating pain.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophisticated_ignorance:

Nah you’re just being an idiot. Who made the argument that a kitchen knife would piece Thor? The point is that what Thor got stabbed with wa super small and he barely got cut. Stop trying to find glory holes for every Thor feat.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

I’ve passed both Anatomy and Physiology 1 and 2. Getting stabbed with that dagger in the colon isn’t going to kill you and most likely won’t bleed out from that especially considering the size of that dagger and how far it actually went based on the amount of blood we see. He’d have a better chance dying from an infection than bleeding out. They only way Thor would’ve died from that was if i was a rigged knife to help pull it out like how some prison shanks are specifically made for.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boblegod said:

@rr79:

I’ve passed both Anatomy and Physiology 1 and 2. Getting stabbed with that dagger in the colon isn’t going to kill you and most likely won’t bleed out from that especially considering the size of that dagger and how far it actually went based on the amount of blood we see. He’d have a better chance dying from an infection than bleeding out. They only way Thor would’ve died from that was if i was a rigged knife to help pull it out like how some prison shanks are specifically made for.

You may want to go back to those classes then because it most definitely was long enough to do severe damage to a normal human. As I said before, you wouldn't bleed out in seconds or anything, but if gone untreated even for a single day you could die from it. And the colon would take longer but it would be excruciating pain at the same time. Look up diverticulitis. It would basically be the same effect, just faster.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

Don’t need to go back to a class that I got As and Bs in while sleeping and talking. That dagger is not doing severe damage to a normal human being in that area for that size. We arent talking about how you’ll be feeling the day after, we are talking about him being able to lift up Loki after getting stabbed. People seem to think that’s impressive when it’s not. Adrenaline kicks in and almost completely shuts down pain. Me being angry alone would make me double my bench press reps. When I spar and if I get angry I feel little to nothing. Granted these aren’t stab wounds and I’m not going to sit here and act like I’m some serious badass but I’m fairly certain that if I were to get stabbed I could keep going. I’ve seen several people in person get stabbed up with bigger knives and didn’t even notice it or still fought through it.

Thor being able to survive after that would cross from a durability feat to how good his healing factor is.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boblegod said:

@rr79:

Don’t need to go back to a class that I got As and Bs in while sleeping and talking. That dagger is not doing severe damage to a normal human being in that area for that size. We arent talking about how you’ll be feeling the day after, we are talking about him being able to lift up Loki after getting stabbed. People seem to think that’s impressive when it’s not. Adrenaline kicks in and almost completely shuts down pain. Me being angry alone would make me double my bench press reps. When I spar and if I get angry I feel little to nothing. Granted these aren’t stab wounds and I’m not going to sit here and act like I’m some serious badass but I’m fairly certain that if I were to get stabbed I could keep going. I’ve seen several people in person get stabbed up with bigger knives and didn’t even notice it or still fought through it.

Thor being able to survive after that would cross from a durability feat to how good his healing factor is.

While others may be talking about him being able to lift up Loki after getting stabbed, I am not. I am talking about the effect that stab would have on a normal human. And that is a very bad place to get stabbed(not the worst, but definitely far from the best). Again, it can puncture a lung(which can be very dangerous and drop trained soldiers almost instantly), it can puncture the spleen, it can puncture the intestine, it can puncture the colon. All of these are dangerous wounds to have. They aren't instant kill wounds but they are all very painful. You may be able to keep functioning for a few seconds, but especially with the lung, you are going to go down very fast(not dead but unable to stand). And yes, people do die from these wounds when they are untreated.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

Well it seems like we’re trying to drive two different points home so there’s nothing to really argue about.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boblegod said:

@bones309:

Why does the origin of the weapon matter if it pierced him? It’s not like it’s going to hurt more becaause it’s from Asgard. And Hulk got stabbed straight in the chest and i’m pretty sure the heart too and he kept on fighting like nothing happened.

It's a bit like adamantium vs steel. Where it's made is going to matter because it's going to be made of much more advance material.

@TheGrat1 said:
@bones309 said:
@TheGrat1 said:

@bones309:

Loading Video...

@ 1:47 you can see the blood on the dagger. I remember it distinctly because I thought Stark might use it to make that Thor clone from the comics.

I see. It doesn't seem to have done much still. Loki and his weapons should also more on the same level as Thor. This isn't like Black Widow stabbed him with a steel knife.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309:

Why does it matter if it already penetrated the target? You getting stabbed my adamantium isn’t going to hurt anymore than it would if you were to get stabbed by a steel knife. What matters is the size of the object and where you are hit. Shoot someone in the head with an adamantium bullet and then do it with a regular bullet. I bet you’ll get the same results.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boblegod said:

@bones309:

Why does it matter if it already penetrated the target? You getting stabbed my adamantium isn’t going to hurt anymore than it would if you were to get stabbed by a steel knife. What matters is the size of the object and where you are hit. Shoot someone in the head with an adamantium bullet and then do it with a regular bullet. I bet you’ll get the same results.

I'm fairly certain that if you shoot someone in the head that is bullet proof with a regular bullet it is going to bounce off. Shoot that same person with an adamantium bullet and it very well could penetrate their skin. Same with knives. We have been shown in Agents of Shield that even normal Asgardians are able to catch and bend knives made on earth with absolutely no damage to their skin.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

I could’ve sworn that I just stated that I don’t think Thor can be pierced by normal metals and my point is that the material doesn’t matter ONCE IT HAS PENETRATED the target.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By RR79

@boblegod said:

@rr79:

I could’ve sworn that I just stated that I don’t think Thor can be pierced by normal metals and my point is that the material doesn’t matter ONCE IT HAS PENETRATED the target.

I must have missed that first part. My apologies. Probably shouldn't be posting when I am sleepy.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
deactivated-5ad6141e8751d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers