Who is faster: Gear 4 snakeman luffy or Bsm Naruto

• 78 results
eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: Who is faster: Gear 4 snakeman luffy or Bsm Naruto (60 votes)

Bsm Naruto 50%
Gear 4 snakeman luffy 50%
 • 
RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto. Also eazy, finish your post

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto no contest

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: sorry for being away for a while. Ill finish it within the week

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and how is Naruto faster? I can legitimately debunk g4 snakeman is relativistic

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@rikuyamaha said:

Then do so, cause to be relativistic , you need to be around 5% or 10% the speed of light. Which Luffy is not.

Also this naruto should be sub rel at best, with his SO6P being rel or rel+

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: also, when making a thread, your not supposed to have a winner in mind

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: also, when making a thread, your not supposed to have a winner in mind

I actually don't have a winner in mind. I made it as fair as possible

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@rikuyamaha said:

I actually don't have a winner in mind. I made it as fair as possible

Well good, just don't let it seem that way mate.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is faster, he is alredy quad digits in boundman, in snake is just faster than that, and with python, everytime that his punchs stretchs, they get faster.

so luffy is faster.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@rikuyamaha said:

Then do so, cause to be relativistic , you need to be around 5% or 10% the speed of light. Which Luffy is not.

ok you said I should debunk, here I go. Firstly gear 4 bound man was able to blitz doflamingo

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Why I mention this is because the same doflamingo is able to react to instant teleportation

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

this should show you how fast normal gear 4 is now imagine a form faster than an gear 4 bound man.

Katakuri who is by far a better observation haki user has a hard time reacting to it. To show u how fast an attack is katakuri reacts to a punch from snakeman after it made a full travel behind him. In the scan below u can see the snakeman throws a straight punch which katakuri is observing but the punch is so fast that despite katakuri having observation haki he looks to the right just after the python makes a full travel round him

No Caption Provided

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@rikuyamaha said:
@eazy2002 said:
@rikuyamaha said:

ok you said I should debunk, here I go. Firstly gear 4 bound man was able to blitz doflamingo

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Why I mention this is because the same doflamingo is able to react to instant teleportation

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

thats teleportation and law didn't immediately attack him. In the scan, it shows law speaking and doff turning to react, so by no means is this instant teleportation. It's good, but it's no instant.

this should show you how fast normal gear 4 is now imagine a form faster than an gear 4 bound man.

yeah it's fast, but not even sub rel yet.

Katakuri who is by far a better observation haki user has a hard time reacting to it. To show u how fast an attack is katakuri reacts to a punch from snakeman after it made a full travel behind him. In the scan below u can see the snakeman throws a straight punch which katakuri is observing but the punch is so fast that despite katakuri having observation haki he looks to the right just after the python makes a full travel round him

No Caption Provided

then that should put him around sub rel, not Rel. Given Katakuris COO which can show five seconds into the fitfut, that should put luffys attacks at sub rel at best.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By UltimateSage

Naruto easily

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should be close tbh

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WhatamIseeing

Luffy has a slight edge

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Raikage is placed around lightning with subjective scaling.
  • Naruto was faster than him in KCM
  • Madara called the Raikage pretty fast
  • Madara easily intercepted attacks from BSM Naruto.

This means Naruto’s speed didn’t change much from his KCM to his BSM.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KingOne

This is not even a debate. Base Luffy is several times faster than Naruto ( hell Pretimeskip Luffy is far faster than EOS Naruto) let alone Snakeman. There are no words to what Snakeman would do to Naruto. "curbstompqadruplesuperduperdoublenegdiff" ?

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: Raikage is above lightning speed. In his V2 form, he is closer to mach 900-1000, before Onoki’s amp.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Naruto easily

Daruma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Close Luffy may take It because if future sight.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is closer to Kakashi's speed, who isn't even in SM Naruto's league let alone the stronger modes. This Naruto statue-blitzes almost everyone in OP.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward:

You're wrong about one thing......

He doesn't statue blitz almost everyone in OP

He statue blitzes EVERYONE in OP

BlackDragon3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BlackDragon3

Naruto easily.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackdragon3: Luffy kicked away a lightning bolt pre time skip, so if that wasn’t an outlier, he is way past lightning timing in gear 4.

BlackDragon3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BlackDragon3

@alextheboss: True. Your not wrong about Luffy being past lightning timing in Gear 4.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: Kakashi is not comparable in speed to snake man Luffy.

mevbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward:

You're wrong about one thing......

He doesn't statue blitz almost everyone in OP

He statue blitzes EVERYONE in OP

Try to prove Naruto is faster than LS. And try to prove Naruto speedblitzes those who can follow Kizaru's LS with their good Color of Observation haki.

Snake Man is faster.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: You guys quantify Luffy's speed by back scaling him from lightning timing feats. How is that any different from Kid Kakashi's lightning timing feat and his adult version scaling massively above that?

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds: Fodder marines were having a conversation whilst Kizaru was shooting his beams for Christ sake. There are plenty more proof but this is enough.

Btw, you're still salty ever since I made you my bitch in that thread. Lel!

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

@theds: Fodder marines were having a conversation whilst Kizaru was shooting his beams for Christ sake. There are plenty more proof but this is enough.

Btw, you're still salty ever since I made you my bitch in that thread. Lel!

Lmao, the dishonesty is big in this one; with that reasoning the Irene meteor feat in FT is 100% bullshit but keep crying like a little bitch, it's just amusing.

Which thread? You mean that Bullet vs Hashirama thread in which you were anal fucked by me? Yeah, I would be salty as well with that humiliation.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: Luffy has way more than just the lightning timing feats, and Kakashi was already a teen in the ambu when he lightning timed iirc. Also Kakashi had Boosted reaction speed due to his sharingan. The difference between pre time skip base Luffy and gear 4 snake man is also way larger than the difference between teen and adult Kakashi.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Apart from him dodging explosion and igniting his hand, majority of the arguments about Luffy's speed is based on lightning timing scaling and not accounting for the fact his pre-time skip feats were an outlier. Also, the timeline difference between kid/teen Kakashi and his adulthood is more than a decade, given Part 1 starts with Kakashi being 27 years old.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds: Internet tough guy, what does Fairy Tail have anything to do here? Lmao, this kid is salty af. Must suck to know your favorite series is an utter fodder in power levels. Your Kizaru will never be LS with his feats.

No wonder you like Ds with your blabbing about anal sex. Yuck, what a creep

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: Shouldn’t Luffy outrunning explosions put his speed in the double digit Mach range? With logical scaling snake man should easily be low triple digit mach.

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Luffy could easily react to Foxy's Devil Fruit proton projectile which travels at the speed of light, and easily avoided getting hit by a laser from Pacifista calling it slow. Naruto on the other hand needed to go Nine-Tails Chakra Mode just to avoid getting hit by Lightning Chakra Mode A who is at the speed of light. Luffy blitzes the entire Naruto verse.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

@theds: Internet tough guy, what does Fairy Tail have anything to do here? Lmao, this kid is salty af. Must suck to know your favorite series is an utter fodder in power levels. Your Kizaru will never be LS with his feats.

No wonder you like Ds with your blabbing about anal sex. Yuck, what a creep

"Internet tough guy" yet you wrote this: "Btw, you're still salty ever since I made you my bitch in that thread. Lel!". Destroying you is just too easy, try harder.

I brought up FT as an example to show you that your bullshit argument holds no weight - the verse which you wank above OP. Funnily enough that you joke are talking about me being salty and yet, you randomly mentioned me on this thread, trying to act tough; only to be destroyed once again. Typical Failward. Kizaru is and will always be LS, go and cry a river, though. I'm not your babysitter.

Don't be shy, we all know you like it rough. And instead of wasting people's time, you can keep sucking Naruto's dick... or actually trying to answer me back on that Bullet vs Hashirama thread but I guess you will chicken out, like always. ;)

Yellaninjaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BSM Naruto of course. He survived a choke slam from 10 tails Obito, and managed to push him back with the combined Rasengan with BM Minato but Naruto had provided majority of the chakra for it via Senjutsu. Also BM Naruto alone was so fast he smacked away 5 Biju Damas that can cross the sea in seconds, and Naruto did this just by running past them with pure speed.

Not to mention he powered up an entire army with his chakra making them 3 times more stronger, and he had tons of power left for himself in reserve, so we can definitely say even BM Naruto’s stamina is much higher than Gear 4 Luffys.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Explosions are about Mach 20, the low ends of double digit Mach. Even P1 Rock Lee was massively faster than that. This is, of course, if you believe in Shirso's PH ass calc that places Base Luffy at Mach 2000 for dodging an explosion (LMFAO).

BSM Naruto is sub-relativistic for being faster than the Fourth Raikage (who himself is in the high-end quad Mach) and keeping up with Juubito, who is relativistic. So even if you believe Snakeman Luffy is high end triple digit, he's still a statue to BSM Naruto.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^This guy is talking about Naruto top tiers reacting to relativistic speed whereas I recently saw how VSBattles Wiki of all sites has put the strongest Naruto character on MHS+ - and yet, Snake Man is apparently slower than BM Naruto, roflmao.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By eazy2002

@theds said:

^This guy is talking about Naruto top tiers reacting to relativistic speed whereas I recently saw how VSBattles Wiki of all sites has put the strongest Naruto character on MHS+ - and yet, Snake Man is apparently slower than BM Naruto, roflmao.

truedat

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds:

He is just a troll ignore him xd.

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KCM Naruto already has a low end 4 digit mach speed feat. BSM Naruto cannot be anything lower than high end 4 digit mach speed to low end 5 digit mach speed.

Daruma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds: they are editing things they put MHS+ as a place holder. And besides vswiki is lame.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daruma said:

@theds: they are editing things they put MHS+ as a place holder. And besides vswiki is lame.

I still remember the days when Naruto fans used VSBattles as a source - and now that the Naruto verse got a massive downgrade, they suddenly do not use that lol.

But I do agree that MHS+ is too slow for Naruto god tiers.

Daruma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds: They didn't get a downgrade though you're jumping the gun it'll be back up to "normal" soon enough.