Who in Shonen Jump/Shonen Sunday can defeat Misogi Kumagawa, Iihiko Shishime, and Medaka Kurokami

• 49 results
Avatar image for deactivated-60a965c6d6754
deactivated-60a965c6d6754

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Which Weekly Shonen Jump/Shonen Sunday characters can bypass Kumagawa’s Bookmaker/All fiction, Medaka’s The End, and Iihiko’s irreversible destruction.

Rules: No Meta-fiction plot armor.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Morningstar999

Hm. Was about to say any FTL planet buster solos the verse, but this way...Aladdin from Magi I guess, he throws them into space.

Tellyg47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All at once? Tenchi Masaki

AgumonX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza Scarlet King

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cupofreality1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Light hawk tenchi probably.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who can defeat them?

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone who is just faster and has some soul destruction based abilities. You really have to go that far to pull out multiversal or conceptual busters. Funny thing is, most of the HST can´t beat them hahaha.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Morningstar999

@caocao said:

Everyone who is just faster and has some soul destruction based abilities. You really have to go that far to pull out multiversal or conceptual busters. Funny thing is, most of the HST can´t beat them hahaha.

Yeah, this. All Fiction hasn't shown the capabilities to resurrect without a soul. Someone like Aladdin or Yhwach should do the job.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:

Yeah, this. All Fiction hasn't shown the capabilities to resurrect without a soul. Someone like Aladdin or Yhwach should do the job.

I don´t know how Aladdin would do it, since souls in Magi working different, but yeah Yhwach should do the job.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, Jio Freed blinks the verse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am tired of the “I can copy anything, since I don’t have limits” Medaka wank. “I can seal anything, since bookmaker has no limits” Kumagawa wank. “I can negate anything, and no hax in fiction can defeat me because I don’t recognize them since you don’t have styles, since no one in my verse besides zenkichi can beat me” Iihiko Wank

I need actual answers and how they can counter their abilities. No joke answers like Natsu.

I need actual answers

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the soul argument is genuinely the funniest thing I've read on this website christ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who can beat them?

divyansh13ALT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

^ this guy.

Man, Medaka, Misogi, and Iihiko can't destroy planets. they rely on NLF hax that don't have feats. and all three of them have no actual universal busting attacks/feats, only hyperbolic/metaphor wank. these 3 fodders are moon level with ftl, but on a small scale. Medaka lost all of her powers in the end of manga and can't copy all of people skills. Medaka isn't omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent. Plus she is bounded by space and time and doesn't have any infinite speed, let alone massively ftl. i know that she fought a galatic race in a planet, but not universal let alone star level. Kumagawa can revive death from conventional attacks. He can't revive if his soul, concept, and the world around him got destroyed. He only mess the colors of the planet, not a universe! Any one who is bloodlusted can survive from bookmaker/all fiction by using passive hax(Like Accelerator, SInbad, and Hades). Iihiko's hax only work in verse and it doesn't apply to others, and he isn't the strongest of the MB verse. The manga itself is metafictional parody, hence why iihiko got the plot armor as not only a hero, but as a reader in a metafictional way, not actual power. His NLF hax is not infinite, it is a simple durabillity neg on a 3D scale. it was stated that a person with a style helps a boy to revive which is not a conceptual healing, but a regular healing like how Dio Brando(JJBA) heals himself. if i put Thanos with the IG in the manga, he would not harm iihiko since he is a reader/hero/plot armor by author and thanos is a final boss which he would be defeated by iihiko with metafictional/plot armor/Hero in verse hax, not actual power but simply the author wants iihiko to win due to plot armor. in a metafictional parody manga, IIhiko was defeated by styles which are for communication which iihiko seeks the most. But if thanos wasn't in the manga and we go by pure power with no plot armor/metafiction, Thanos easily kills iihiko with a snap of his IG to make iihiko cease to exist since iihiko is 3D and iG Thanos is 4D with abstract/metaphysical hax. IIhiko without the metafictional/hero/plot armor by author should be on a level of king piccolo and raditz from DBZ.

Anyways, a planet busting guy named Fukurou Tsurubami can use these abilities to kill medaka and Misogi:

Quiet (静): When someone's head veins (青筋) pop out from anger (争), Fukurou takes the first kanji from vein (争) and adds it to anger, creating quiet (静). When made into a command, "be quiet" (静かに死給え, shizukani shitamae), Fukurou combines the Misconversion and Kanji styles to make the opponent be quiet by killing them.

Die: When issuing a command to someone (which involves the kanji し給え, shitamae), Fukurou replaces the "shi" with 死 (shi), killing the target.

Label User (名札使い, Nafuda Tsukai): Fukurou can seal others into name cards.

Nothing: When an opponent tries to attack or "confront" Fukurou, their attacks are turned into “nothing.” This makes him very hard to damage directly. Kugurugi compares its functionality to Kumagawa's All Fiction, in that the ability makes it so that nothing ever happened; Nothing has changed. When a weapon or tool is used against him, that weapon will be erased, or reverted to as if it was never drawn to attack.

Nursery Rhyme User (童謡使い, Douyou Tsukai): This style allows Fukurou to manipulate nursery rhymes. As Fukurou "sings," those within a certain range start to revert to a younger form. As they get closer to Fukurou, the target progressively gets younger and younger. This does not only affect their size, but reverts them to their style of dress and items that were on their person at the time. If the target is wounded, the de-aging will remove their wounds as well, as they did not have them at the time. The victim's age does not decrease in a linear fashion; instead, the target's age is reversed geometrically. Fukurou's lullaby works on an infrasonic sound level, and can therefore affect his targets even if they cannot hear anything. As Fukurou increases the volume of his song, the range at which the listeners will be affected grows. However, there does seem to be a limit on the style's effects; once reduced to infants, the victims will not grow any younger. With this style, Fukurou can even bring the dead back to life and heal otherwise unhealable wounds. Fukurou's lullaby can even be transferred through devices such as a cell phone, ignoring the laws of physics. Because it is centered around song however, Fukurou cannot utilize his style if he cannot sing, for such reasons as his throat being too dry.

Eight Hundred Lies User (嘘八百使い, Uso Happyaku Tsukai): Fukurou is able to create 800 copies of himself. Each is able to create 800 copies as well, for a total of 640,000 copies. These copies will not disappear even if the real one is hit.

^ The only reason why medaka counter this is because she fights another style user with this ablility, but on a fodder scale. Fukuro can trap Medaka and Kumagawa with this, and fun fact Kumagawa can only use all fiction on one people or anything that is on a closer distance. it cannot erase or affact anything that is on a far distance, anyone that can clone like Aleister(Toaru), or anyone that has an conceptual avatar like David(magi), or any one that has a avatar but has a form of a conceptual level on a higher level of plane of existence like Darkseid(DC)

Metonymy User (換喩使い, Kan'yu Tsukai): This grants Fukurou the ability to "rephrase". He can take the concept of "oneself" and replace it with another concept of similar attributes. This allows him to physically transform into another person, and even use their abilities, such as their style. This gives him the potential to transform into anyone he knows. For Kakegae this included Namanie, Medaka, and Iihiko, letting the user become their equals.

^ works on a 3D level

These combination of abilities should seal Medaka and Kumagawa and to use death hax and seal their powers. even if medaka and kumagawa manages to escape Label User, Fukurou can use "Quiet" and "Die" to seal their powers and killing them.

Contradictory Conjunction (Paradox) User (逆接(説)使い, Gyakusetsu(setsu) Tsukai): The inverse connection style that specializes in the use of the word "therefore" (だからこそ, dakarakoso). This style makes the impossible possible; it paradoxically materializes the lowest possible outcome of a situation, such as winning against a strong opponent, or cutting a huge, resilient object. This is Fukurou's favorite style, and the style he considers most appropriate to use against Iihiko. This style is most suited to contrarians.

No Caption Provided

^ Fukurou knows that Iihiko got protected by plot armor from the author. which Medaka and Kumagawa couldn't figure out😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fukorou is the master of styles, hence he is the strongest to use this style. he can counter all fiction/bookmaker from Kumagawa and all of Medaka's skills with this style to make them not hit fukuro and he use this to shut down the powers of Medaka and Kumagawa. Also, this style can be very useful against iihiko since fukuro can use this to make iihiko hit him self and thus destroys iihiko's hax. Of course, this style works on a 3D level.

Testament User (遺言使い, Yuigon Tsukai): Fukurou's final trump card, on his death the moon starts falling down to the Earth at a fast speed. Due to its massive Area of Effect and the inherent property of styles to bypass defensive abilities, this Style would have wiped out almost all life on the planet if it wasn't stopped. This should insta kill iihiko. The reason why medaka survive is due to plot armor by the author. But like i said. Medaka use all of her energy to bust a moon, plus she can't go back to earth by herself, she was saved by a man in a rocketship. Medaka isn't the strongest in her own verse, plus at the age of 26 she lost all of her powers. Fukurou can destroy the earth with this to kill Medaka, Misogi, and Iihiko.

No Caption Provided

Anyways, Fukurou should beat these NLF trios with low-mid difficulty.

No Caption Provided

damn

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lsoon23

@anosisfodder: Medaka can't lose because she is The Hero. Ajimu very clearly explained this. Fukurou couldn't even kill Medaka with his ultimate trump card. He is utterly defeated.

Avatar image for deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1
deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mid tier shoenen top tiers via soul hax. Outversal characters are overkill.

Avatar image for deactivated-618e8d8010a42
deactivated-618e8d8010a42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time hax, conceptual hax, irregular causality hax, soul hax, type 2 erasure and higher, etc.

DemarG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

rei kurorogi

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: I swear you bleach fans are everywhere, when is that ever been a limit he literally denies his own death soul or no soul.

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-61364388226ff: I swear you bleach fans are everywhere, when is that ever been a limit he literally denies his own death soul or no soul. So destruction isn't all that when you have a guy who can literally deny that, and also a guy who literally is not able to recognize it does make him immune to it and also the fact that if you use an ability on him once he literally is unaffected by the second time.

IhyeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By IhyeS

No one can solo Medaka box. Iihiko and ajimu, who are above Medaka and Misogi, should be banned in battles/vs battles since the author of the verse said that these 2 characters are truly unfair outside of the meta-narrative parody and they can kill any characters you know of.

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-60a965c6d6754: sorry man I don't know what to tell you but then that's just how the ability works, it's almost like you're angry about how their ability works.

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divyansh13alt: hey you know this guy right can you please tag him and tell him that sorry that just how the ability works and if he doesn't know then he can go cry about it

Avatar image for deactivated-620e9e37bee9f
deactivated-620e9e37bee9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-61364388226ff: I swear you bleach fans are everywhere, when is that ever been a limit he literally denies his own death soul or no soul.

Doesn´t matter, he has no soul related feats which means no resistance. Simple how it works.

So destruction isn't all that when you have a guy who can literally deny that, and also a guy who literally is not able to recognize it does make him immune to it and also the fact that if you use an ability on him once he literally is unaffected by the second time.

It is enough as they destroy him on a level where he never returned before as that level of existence erasure is practically non-existent. I don´t know how he will unaffected by the second time, if there is not a second time. He simply stops to exist and assuming he will return from soul destruction falls under NLF.

Don´t know if it works when you tag my non existent account anymore, but here you go

Avatar image for deactivated-6206995b7a635
deactivated-6206995b7a635

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cope harder kingcurtis the visual novel cock sucker. No one in fiction solos Medaka box.

No one in this website can genuinely powerscale Medaka box other than me

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone who is above sub-car lvl spanks the verse

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheWatcherKing

The soul argument is incredibly stupid, either they don’t have souls to begin with or souls extinguish upon death as there is no afterlife only nothingness. Meaning all fiction has undone soul destruction or it’s an ineffective hax as they don’t have souls to begin with.

And the idea that a character within medaka box is beating three people canonically stronger than he is …. Is even more stupid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cope harder kingcurtis the visual novel cock sucker. No one in fiction solos Medaka box.

No one in this website can genuinely powerscale Medaka box other than me

Sorry mate, your verse is kinda street level with more statements about hax, then hax itself. Verse get negged by Bleach, no need to start with superior verses.

Avatar image for deactivated-6206d22b56de2
deactivated-6206d22b56de2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking:

Zip your lip, peasant. Your autism isn’t needed for your disengenious opinion of wanking misogi and Medaka.

This deactivated account guy has more substantial argument than your feeble opinion. Misogi isn’t going to beat that dude who can use metonymy style to be another Kumagawa, and can use the nothing style and testament style to kill Kumagawa. Kumagawa has weakness which is his defense. Medaka can beat Kumagawa and him, but she can never defeat iihiko and ajimu since they support the Medaka box cosmology.

Iihiko let himself to be hit by Medaka so he can possess hansode for plot reasoning.

You don’t know how to genuinely scale Medaka box and you just use Ad populum from other neck wards from YouTube, Reddit, amino, spacebattles, and vs battle wiki. You must be a mental retard.

Iihiko and ajimu, stated by the author of the manga, are the strongest of the verse.

Stop using Dragonball powerscaling to scale Medaka box since it is a meta-narrative parody manga. Nisio isin is a unique author that doesn’t use Dragonball scaling

You don’t know the symbolism of ajimu and Iihiko.

In the end Iihiko, contrary conjunction style, and ajimu > Medaka box verse.

Cope harder, neckbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcurtis:

Zip your lip, peasant. Your autism isn’t needed for your disengenious opinion of downplaying Medaka box.

Cope harder, Medaka box is the strongest.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touky said:

@kingcurtis:

Zip your lip, peasant. Your autism isn’t needed for your disengenious opinion of downplaying Medaka box.

Cope harder, Medaka box is the strongest.

I don´t care for you fodder verse, which hasn´t even hax above the planetary scale- Medaka Box get negged by My Hero Academia fodders. Take your L and delete your account like always.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touky said:

@thewatcherking:

Zip your lip, peasant. Your autism isn’t needed for your disengenious opinion of wanking misogi and Medaka.

This deactivated account guy has more substantial argument than your feeble opinion. Misogi isn’t going to beat that dude who can use metonymy style to be another Kumagawa, and can use the nothing style and testament style to kill Kumagawa. Kumagawa has weakness which is his defense. Medaka can beat Kumagawa and him, but she can never defeat iihiko and ajimu since they support the Medaka box cosmology.

Iihiko let himself to be hit by Medaka so he can possess hansode for plot reasoning.

You don’t know how to genuinely scale Medaka box and you just use Ad populum from other neck wards from YouTube, Reddit, amino, spacebattles, and vs battle wiki. You must be a mental retard.

Iihiko and ajimu, stated by the author of the manga, are the strongest of the verse.

Stop using Dragonball powerscaling to scale Medaka box since it is a meta-narrative parody manga. Nisio isin is a unique author that doesn’t use Dragonball scaling

You don’t know the symbolism of ajimu and Iihiko.

In the end Iihiko, contrary conjunction style, and ajimu > Medaka box verse.

Cope harder, neckbeard

LMAO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking:

You are a fake supporter of Medaka box that acts autistic and use ad populum to downplay ajimu and Iihiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toukyyour weak verse hasn´t even resistance to time hax, let alone soul hax.

Shounen Jump lives rent free in your head my friend.