User Lists: 0

Carol would certainly move him.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

No one apart from Hela, Thanos, CM Marvel or the God tiers like Celestials, Surtur etc.

Rest die trying to push him.

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just moving him? I think guys like Thor, Hulk, Thanos, Giant Man, Captain Marvel, Hela, Wanda, Vision, etc. have the feats to do it.

This movie was good to Supes but he lost his casual 7K ton building feat.

And relax guys. This isn’t saying that these people would beat him. But I can see them just moving him.

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abdulboriy:

Sup blitzed zods ship and rocked it. The same ship that went through skyscrspers with ease

Cm.has never rocked a ship

Krypt metals are far more durable than mcu ships

Just compare after crashlandimg and explosion

Sup can.EASILY derail an entire speeding bullet train with a strike>>> thor strikes

ShoninDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee206c1e31a
deactivated-60ee206c1e31a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@organic: This ship no sold entry and Thor destroyed it.

Hulk and Giantman one shot Leviathans which also when through skyscrapers and destroyed them in the process.

Lmao Thor has far better striking than Superman and I don't give a shit about striking because this thread is about whether or not anyone in the MCU could move Superman which is really stupid because even Wonder Woman moved Superman with a headbutt and there are dozens of MCU characters far stronger than Wonder Woman and also characters that are on Hulk and Thor's level would not only move Thor but floor him and even KO him.

Stop trolling. I don't mind you saying Superman can beat them but how the fuck do you think fucking Captain Marvel can't even move Superman.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Everyone above batman can.

No Caption Provided

Nobody is above Batman.

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen:

Or he could get atomized by a surface wiping explosion and people would still call him planetary.

—-

OT: CM can move him.

It wasn't an explosion. It was specifically stated that it was transmutation. Why do you go around lying like this? You are either embarassing yourself with the lack of knowledge, or with the act of poorly lying.

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By organic

@abdulboriy:

That is not what i meant

My point was sup blizting a ship is more impressive than cm doing the same. Also krypt ships surpass any mcu ship in dureabilty

Its logical and sound

To state cm , hulk , tjanos and thor can move him

But not easily if he is bracing

Ex) jl pile on and the batmobile

Facts dont lie

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Just move him?

Captain Marvel, Thor, Hulk, Hela, Thanos, Scarlet Witch

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Eri_Joni

Many can.

hahayomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos w/o IG, Pre-and-Post-Ragnarok Hulk, Thor, etc.

SimbotNatural

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-challa.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no one. Superman is far beyond MCU fodder,

Thejdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abdulboriy: @abdulboriy: I mean if you want to get technical Clark's already tanked a nuke to the face.... that little petty crap Thor just did isn't even close to being as strong as a nuclear bomb at point blank range.

Avatar image for deactivated-609f17aa98b05
deactivated-609f17aa98b05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could juggernaut do it due to his bridge feat?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejdg: Thor's damage output > any nuke.

Thejdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abdulboriy: proof? He hasn't done anything in any of the movies that shows he can destroy a city in one hit... Stop pulling BS out of your ass

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos, hulk, thor, CM, IM, wanda, vision, mayybe Giant man, dormammu, surtur,etc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejdg: Thor can shake mountains with his strikes and can destroy an area of ice that's 100 times the size of the Grand Canyon which 4,926 km^2 times a hundred, that would put Thor at country level. Hulk would scale to that and Hulk himself has destroyed a Glacier in his solo film so yes Hulk does have comparable if not more damage output than a nuke.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos, hulk, thor, CM, IM, wanda, vision, mayybe Giant man, dormammu, surtur,etc

I don't think Wanda can actually move him. TK works perfectly against non-flying opponents, so she could restrain him if flying isn't allowed, but Superman could use his flying powers to not allow her to move him. The rest, sure.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder said:

I don't think Wanda can actually move him. TK works perfectly against non-flying opponents, so she could restrain him if flying isn't allowed, but Superman could use his flying powers to not allow her to move him. The rest, sure.

then it depend if her tk is stronger. I guess you're right

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid said:
@darkthunder said:

then it depend if her tk is stronger. I guess you're right

Also, we would need more stipulations, she could "move him" by pushing him back, and when he resists, she stops so he lunges forward, and then she moves him in a different direction :D Or she could just, like, kill him probably.

Thejdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abdulboriy: More nonsense, when Thor blows up an entire city come back to the argument... Superman took a nuclear bomb point blank right to the face and lived... Thor can't even take punches from kurse without getting knocked around lol.

imquentin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Surtur, no less.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejdg: Because Kurse is on Thor's level so I don't get your point and the feats I've mentioned are from the script so it should be usable.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen said:

Superman could move the universe and people would still say Thor is stronger🤣. Anyways the Star feat is an outlier unless someone can prove consistency..which they can’t.

Wanda or Hela can move him, and maybe Carol or Thanos using max effort.

>survives power stone explosion that busted a ship that flew thru a star undamaged

>survives bifrost explosion that created a decently powerful singularity

>survives Hela's grip several times, one of them bashed him thru Bifrost crystal

>survives Odin blasting him across the universe

>survives the Aether Storm

>not consistent tho

Star >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of the rest. Thank you for proving my point

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

A few can successfully move him.

Wanda, Carol, Hela, and Thanos can move him

Avatar image for daddyprometheus
DaddyPrometheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one, the Edge is too strong.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By rajjarsalt

@emmafrostxmen said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@emmafrostxmen said:

Superman could move the universe and people would still say Thor is stronger🤣. Anyways the Star feat is an outlier unless someone can prove consistency..which they can’t.

Wanda or Hela can move him, and maybe Carol or Thanos using max effort.

>survives power stone explosion that busted a ship that flew thru a star undamaged

>survives bifrost explosion that created a decently powerful singularity

>survives Hela's grip several times, one of them bashed him thru Bifrost crystal

>survives Odin blasting him across the universe

>survives the Aether Storm

>not consistent tho

Star >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of the rest. Thank you for proving my point

Why would the star be above all the rest and therefore why would it be inconsistent if it's the only thing that's ever come close to putting him down

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: because he’s been KO’ed by simple strikes from Thanos.....and Thanos has been challenged by less force than a star

Therefore my point is Star >>>>>> Thanos which makes him still inconsistent

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@chimeroid: Wanda’s TK overpowered Thanos’ physicals in Endgame and broke uru...if she can’t do it nobody can lolll

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Wanda’s TK overpowered Thanos’ physicals in Endgame and broke uru...if she can’t do it nobody can lolll

No Caption Provided

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: tehehe I meant nobody else in the mcu. Thanos is the physically strongest character as confirmed by the directors and Wanda’s TK overpowered him on screen go watch endgame love :)😘

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejdg said:

@abdulboriy: @abdulboriy: I mean if you want to get technical Clark's already tanked a nuke to the face.... that little petty crap Thor just did isn't even close to being as strong as a nuclear bomb at point blank range.

Lmao where? He literally became a bigger skeleton than minecraft ones.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: tehehe I meant nobody else in the mcu. Thanos is the physically strongest character as confirmed by the directors and Wanda’s TK overpowered him on screen go watch endgame love :)😘

Thor...Carol...

and eventually when Monica(Spectrum)becomes the strongest Avenger she’ll be up there too.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@nassergrant19: .....Thanos is confirmed above Thor by directors during IW when they said without the stones he was already the strongest and that statement includes Carol although they are comparable to one another as shown in their fight.

Wanda overpowered him and scales above everyone else as per the directors saying she was the strongest in endgame.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: .....Thanos is confirmed above Thor by directors during IW when they said without the stones he was already the strongest and that statement includes Carol although they are comparable to one another as shown in their fight.

Wanda overpowered him and scales above everyone else as per the directors saying she was the strongest in endgame.

So in other words, a stereotypically overpowered character fantasy...yup. That’s Wanda for ya. Jeez I can’t wait for Monica to surpass her.

Anyways, Thor and Carol still challenged Thanos’s strength. Your acting like everyone else is fodder to her which couldn’t be further from the truth.

supremthor69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strom breaker or anyone backed by magic really.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: I never said that do not put words in my mouth.

I simply said she is above them which is an undeniable fact, and that if she can’t they also can’t. Which is just normal scaling.

Also “power fantasy” lolll as if that’s not what Superman is. Wanda’s powers are directly tied to her emotions and she’s been through more pure trauma than nearly anyone so it’s clear why she’s powerful.

Avatar image for deactivated-60b7c93c408e1
deactivated-60b7c93c408e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman > Steppenwolf > Batman > Heat vision > Batman > Level star > Level MCU.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By nassergrant19

@emmafrostxmen said:

@nassergrant19: I never said that do not put words in my mouth.

I simply said she is above them which is an undeniable fact, and that if she can’t they also can’t. Which is just normal scaling.

Also “power fantasy” lolll as if that’s not what Superman is. Wanda’s powers are directly tied to her emotions and she’s been through more pure trauma than nearly anyone so it’s clear why she’s powerful.

Just wanna clear this up, I’m not even a fan of Superman.

Anyways She’s only on top for now, Monica‘s gonna surpass her and Thor/Strange are still growing. This is to be expected when you get your own show dedicated to getting power boosts. Monica will definitely be the strongest Avenger when she unleashes her true power, not to mention Thor, Strange, and Carol will also get boosts.

Also tied to her emotions? Ok? So basically I get big mad=I’m stronger than everyone... Such an original concept...I wonder how many series have done that before. Also stop with the trauma olympics, she’s not been through more trauma than everyone...so basically your dismissing Tony, Thor, Cap, Bucky, Monica, and Peter Parker’s sad life events. People take pain differently, and it’s absolutely disgusting to compare people’s personal trauma.

Idc that she’s powerful, she’s gonna get surpassed by Monica later on. I’m just calling out the hypocrisy. Your perfectly fine with Wanda currently stomping everyone yet you claim that anime like Dragon Ball and Naruto are power fantasies with overpowered characters without any knowledge of either series.

Then you trash on Goku calling him a power fantasy, when in reality Goku started off the show with a power level of 2. That’s why he was sent to Earth because he was seen as a weak Sayian outcast.

No Caption Provided

He’s lost a majority of fights in the series.

No Caption Provided

They don’t get stronger by screaming lol. If you actually watch the show, they get stronger by training their butts off for entire arcs and learning new techniques. Taking many years to get to certain levels of strength.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What’s wrong with them working for their strength and getting really strong? You don‘t have problem when your favorite characters do that.

Dragon Ball is an extremely emotional show with incredible character development.

Characters like Vegeta built the stepping stones for great Villain redemption storylines and say what you want about the dragon balls, the death scenes are really sad.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It has incredible and memorable characters. Plus wayyy better fights that are memorable to this day.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stylistically bad??? What are you talking about? Look at how beautiful their art is. What‘s wrong with it?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Each character on Dragon Ball is memorable and compelling in their own way. From Goku to Gohan to Piccolo to Trunks.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even Lapiz and Lazuli have top-tier character arcs

No Caption Provided

I honestly don’t think you’ve watched Dragon Ball at all and only watched clips of it on YouTube. If you actually did watch it you’d know why it’s actually an amazing show and not just nostalgia like you claim.

I also hear your a fan of powerful female characters. In the beginning they don’t have too many but later on in the series and currently they actually have a lot.

Lazuli or “Android 18”

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Zangya

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Caulifla

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kale

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Helles

No Caption Provided

Towa

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vados

No Caption Provided

The order is Dragon Ball then Dragon Ball Z then Dragon Ball Super

Dragon Ball Z is the same as Dragon Ball Z Kai though. It’s basically just Dragon Ball Z remastered.

Dragon Ball Z Kai has a better English Dub though imo.

Just watch this 2 minute death scene and tell me it’s not emotionally compelling and written well.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hrc8RepUbT8&feature=share

If you actually gave the series a chance you’d understand what I’m talking about.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By rajjarsalt

@emmafrostxmen said:

@rajjarsalt: because he’s been KO’ed by simple strikes from Thanos.....and Thanos has been challenged by less force than a star

Therefore my point is Star >>>>>> Thanos which makes him still inconsistent

Lol Thanos has straight up caught Thor's attacks and powered thru Thor+Iron Man in those same instances. If it was 616 Thanos during Infinity, I doubt you'd be saying this. And mind you, Thor + Iron Man is extremely consistent, they have like one feat together and you know what that is.

Word of God puts Thanos ~ star feat so idk about that inconsistency point. Seems like you're just using anti-feats for a holding back Thanos that have no bearing on the feats he accomplished during fights with Thor

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moving him? Any top tier.

Beating him is a different story.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well then, the question that remains is whether or not Superman's flying ability outperforms THanos's physical strength. And i think it does. You should keep in mind that Wanda lifted Thanos off of the ground. GIven that THanos has no other powers apart for superstats, lifting him up makes him harmless essentially.

BUt yes, Wanda is stronger than Thanos,. The battle shouldn't have revolved around the Gauntlet, it should have just been, defend Wanda and let her carry us.

Avatar image for deactivated-60660f4e8bac4
deactivated-60660f4e8bac4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Superman is unmovabble now?

He couldn't even no sell Wonder Woman's headbutt