Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Mutant1230

@thelastdragonborn said:

@mutant1230: That is true. If you look at the posters spouting the nonsense I mentioned, its not a surprise.

Yeah, I hear you. The Aldrich Killian burning through him comment himcomment was particularly bizarre.

@ithemanwithoutfeari

I actually loved the movie ... Stop assuming bullshit.

Realitiy warping capabilities ? What reality warping abilities did he use against Star-Lord ?

Where did he get the kryptonite knowledge from ?

What is he trying to accomplish by burying Doomsday in rubble ? Rubble would barely annoy him.

Creating the ball out of nothing to play catch with. Making random models to show him his life story, making tentacles that captured all of the Guardians, etc. And yes, burying him under literally billions of tons of vibranium would logically stop him, Doomsday is very strong but he's not a planet buster who can casually dig his way out of that.

Anyway, the OP said no celestials so this doesn't matter. But Ego would be able to logically win with his planet manipulation.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The weakest that could kill him? Maybe, Strange with the Eye of Agamotto could do something clever with time travel.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230 said:
@thelastdragonborn said:

@mutant1230: That is true. If you look at the posters spouting the nonsense I mentioned, its not a surprise.

Yeah, I hear you. The Aldrich Killian burning through him comment himcomment was particularly bizarre.

@ithemanwithoutfeari

Realitiy warping capabilities ? What reality warping abilities did he use against Star-Lord ?

What is he trying to accomplish by burying Doomsday in rubble ? Rubble would barely annoy him.

Creating the ball out of nothing to play catch with. Making random models to show him his life story, making tentacles that captured all of the Guardians, etc. And yes, burying him under literally billions of tons of vibranium would logically stop him, Doomsday is very strong but he's not a planet buster who can casually dig his way out of that.

Anyway, the OP said no celestials so this doesn't matter. But Ego would be able to logically win with his planet manipulation.

That is low level reality warping. Feat-wise he did nothing that could possibly stop Doomsday.

Capturing some street level or arguably low mid tier characters with tentacles is not really enough either.

I dont think he can stop Doomsday.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

By shown feats?.

Dr. Strange can BFR but he can't kill.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230 said:
@thelastdragonborn said:

@ithemanwithoutfeari

That is low level reality warping. Feat-wise he did nothing that could possibly stop Doomsday.

Capturing some street level or arguably low mid tier characters with tentacles is not really enough either.

I never said it was high level, but Doomsday has shown no resistance to any level of reality warping. Especially when it's done on a planetary level like Ego can.

LoL! The Guardians only beat him because a) they had Mantis tell them his direct weakness and b) Peter Quill had his powers too and counteracted his Celestial powers. Before that he was about to literally murder all of the Guardians with ease. He can most definitely defeat Doomsday, by your logic he's never fought someone on a cosmic level like the Celestials.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230 said:
@ithemanwithoutfeari said:
@mutant1230 said:
@thelastdragonborn said:

@ithemanwithoutfeari

I never said it was high level, but Doomsday has shown no resistance to any level of reality warping. Especially when it's done on a planetary level like Ego can.

LoL! The Guardians only beat him because a) they had Mantis tell them his direct weakness and b) Peter Quill had his powers too and counteracted his Celestial powers. Before that he was about to literally murder all of the Guardians with ease. He can most definitely defeat Doomsday, by your logic he's never fought someone on a cosmic level like the Celestials.

I never said you said its high level. I just told you that thats low level reality warping, thats it. Noting too impressive ...

Weakness or no weakness. His planet is rather small. Doomsday would destroy his planet sooner or later. It might take hours or even days, but I dont see Ego putting down Doomsday at all. He did nothing feat-wise that could put Doomsday down for the count.

Yes Doomsday has fought Superman and Wonder Woman, which are superior characters to what Ego has faced.

Your example is rather weak btw. I am talking about high tier characters. You are talking about street level fodder.

Either Superman or Wonder Woman would obliterate the GOTG on their own in seconds.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sleeping_and_eating
sleeping_and_eating

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only candidates are Ronan with Gem, Strange with Eye, and Dormmamu.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ithemanwithoutfeari: He was obviously holding back against them to try and keep Peter happy. The second he knocked that off he began stomping all the Guardians at once with ease. You're giving absolutely no arguments for why Doomsday beats Ego. You're literally just saying he wins because he wins. I already explained he could bury him under rubble he could create chemical reactions to make a million nuke level explosions, uncountable amounts of elements similar to Kryptonite that would slow him down.

By assuming Doomsday could stop that for no reason other than because he's Doomsday, is a classic example of the No Limits Fallacy. His clearly established parameters show he is not on the level to single handedly take down someone on Ego's level. Come on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230: Irrelevant if he was holding back or not. Its not making your argument any better.

Stomping street level characters is not impressive like I said. Its not even a decent argument.

I said he would destroy his planet sooner or later. Your argument is based on your own imagination. In other words you are basically making shit up.

Where did he bury people under rubble ? Also how effective is it ? Could he bury powerhouses like Doomsday ? Show me.

What kind of chemical nuke explosion ? Where you getting all this bs from ?

uncountable amounts of elements similar to kryptonite ? I hope you realize how stupid that sounds ... That type of kryptonite doesnt even exist in the marvel universe. He doesnt even know in the slightest what that is.

Doomsdays only goal is destruction. He would destroy his planet and kill him eventually by finding his weakness and destroying it accidentally. Ego would never put him down.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ithemanwithoutfeari:

Irrelevant if he was holding back or not. Its not making your argument any better.

What!?! That's COMPLETELY relevant to the argument. YOU tried to lowball Ego by saying he couldn't take out a bunch of street levelers (the Guardians, even though Groot and Drax are far from street level) and I explained that was because he was holding back, but when he stopped he began to curbstomp them. This is a very relevant and clear rebuttal to your argument attempting to discredit Ego's power.

Stomping street level characters is not impressive like I said. Its not even a decent argument.

Gotta love how you claim my arguments aren't "decent" but never explain why.

I said he would destroy his planet sooner or later. Your argument is based on your own imagination. In other words you are basically making shit up.

Yes, because Ego will just stand (float?) there until Doomsday pummels him to death./s

In the words of TheOneWhoKnows, you're having pronoun trouble right now. YOU are the one who is using his imagination to think Doomsday has any feats that prove he could destroy Ego's planet in a couple days or even hours. And I'm the one making shit up!?! Ha! Wonderful, sweet irony.

Where did he bury people under rubble ? Also how effective is it ? Could he bury powerhouses like Doomsday ? Show me.

He buried all the Guardians at the end of the movie before Star-Lord kills him. Just because Doomsday is "more powerful" doesn't mean he's magically be resistant to heavy rocks and metals trapping him. With respect, that argument sounds like actual bullshit. It makes literally no sense what so ever.

What kind of chemical nuke explosion ? Where you getting all this bs from ?

Science, try it sometime. You know why some bombs explode? You guessed it, chemical reactions! Ego can control his entire planet including the gases in the atmosphere. He can create explosions by mixing and matching them if he pleases. Now go ahead and prove how Doomsday would magically tank that. Just saying because he's Doomsday doesn't count.

uncountable amounts of elements similar to kryptonite ? I hope you realize how stupid that sounds ... That type of kryptonite doesnt even exist in the marvel universe. He doesnt even know in the slightest what that is.

You're really grasping at straws with this argument. It's the same crap argument people use to say Quicksilver beats The Flash because "there's no speed force in the Marvel Universe" obviously a theoretical fight between them would take place in a neutral universe where the lore of both parties exist equally unless otherwise specified. Ego is literally billions of years old and has traveled all over the universe. He probably could know about Kryptonite and Kryptonian psychology. Especially if human beings could in only a couple of years.

Doomsdays only goal is destruction. He would destroy his planet and kill him eventually by finding his weakness and destroying it accidentally. Ego cant put him down.

Yeah, Ego wins. You can keep being stubborn, lowballing Ego, making up feats for Doomsday, claiming arguments you don't like are bad without explanation. But it won't change the fact he's outclassed in pretty much everything. Don't be dense and irrational just because you like Doomsday more. Every piece of evidence points to Ego winning. The world will keep spinning if you acknowledge this, trust me. I know it's frustrating but even the best of us can be wrong, lord knows I haven't been right all the time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230:

What!?! That's COMPLETELY relevant to the argument. YOU tried to lowball Ego by saying he couldn't take out a bunch of street levelers (the Guardians, even though Groot and Drax are far from street level) and I explained that was because he was holding back, but when he stopped he began to curbstomp them. This is a very relevant and clear rebuttal to your argument attempting to discredit Ego's power.

No its completely irrelevant and I never ever said he couldnt take out a bunch of street leveler. I said beating a bunch of street leveler is not as impressive as beating two high tier powerhouses.

At least try to read properly and dont put words into my mouth.

Groot and Drax are street level. They are not in iron man tier, which would be mid-tier. You could argue that they are above the Super Soldiers, but still below characters like Fox Wolverine by a solid margin.

Gotta love how you claim my arguments aren't "decent" but never explain why.

You want me to explain to you why stomping street leveler is not impressive for characters like DCEU Superman, Wonder Woman, Doomsday or even Ego ?

you are joking right now ?

Yes, because Ego will just stand (float?) there until Doomsday pummels him to death./s

In the words of TheOneWhoKnows, you're having pronoun trouble right now. YOU are the one who is using his imagination to think Doomsday has any feats that prove he could destroy Ego's planet in a couple days or even hours. And I'm the one making shit up!?! Ha! Wonderful, sweet irony.

well its not like his planet is super durable or Doomsday is just gonna sit there and live a peaceful life lol ... Of course he is gonna start and destroy it, because thats basically the only thing he did, when he showed up.

How am I making shit up ?

He buried all the Guardians at the end of the movie before Star-Lord kills him. Just because Doomsday is "more powerful" doesn't mean he's magically be resistant to heavy rocks and metals trapping him. With respect, that argument sounds like actual bullshit. It makes literally no sense what so ever.

How does burying some street leveler with enhanced strength proof that its gonna work on Doomsday who was keeping up with characters like Superman who could casually fly through mountains and pull whole cruise ships ?

How does it make no sense ? Which feat proves that he can bury and incap Doomsday ?

Science, try it sometime. You know why some bombs explode? You guessed it, chemical reactions! Ego can control his entire planet including the gases in the atmosphere. He can create explosions by mixing and matching them if he pleases. Now go ahead and prove how Doomsday would magically tank that. Just saying because he's Doomsday doesn't count.

I dont have to try science ... Do you know who has to try it to make our point valid ? Ego. Where did Ego control explosions ? Also if he did, where did he control explosions more powerful than nuclear weapons ? please show me that one as well. This must be good.

You're really grasping at straws with this argument. It's the same crap argument people use to say Quicksilver beats The Flash because "there's no speed force in the Marvel Universe" obviously a theoretical fight between them would take place in a neutral universe where the lore of both parties exist equally unless otherwise specified. Ego is literally billions of years old and has traveled all over the universe. He probably could know about Kryptonite and Kryptonian psychology. Especially if human beings could in only a couple of years.

So with other words you are pulling stuff out of your ass to make it look like you got a point ? We are obviously talking about a theoretical fight, but we still can only use whats presented to us. You cant just assume that he would know about kryptonite.

Both combatants have the abilities and knowledge from the movies. You adding some stuff is not relevant and is a baseless assumption. At least try to stick with facts.

Yeah, Ego wins. You can keep being stubborn, lowballing Ego, making up feats for Doomsday, claiming arguments you don't like are bad without explanation. But it won't change the fact he's outclassed in pretty much everything. Don't be dense and irrational just because you like Doomsday more. Every piece of evidence points to Ego winning. The world will keep spinning if you acknowledge this, trust me. I know it's frustrating but even the best of us can be wrong, lord knows I haven't been right all the time.

Where did I lowball Ego ?

Where did I make feats up for Doomsday ?

Are you frustrated kid ? Comments like this "The world will keep spinning if you acknowledge this, trust me. I know it's frustrating but even the best of us can be wrong, lord knows I haven't been right all the time."

are only showing how frustrated you are. You are desperately trying to make it look like I am wrong. You havent shown to anybody in here how Ego wins. You just made random shit and put words into my mouth.

But I guess I accept your confession.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boris the Bullet Dodger.

Sorry, wrong franchise.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

u can't kill a doomsday

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(THERE IS NO BLINKING WHEN i STATE THIS)

ONE CANNOT KILL DOOMSDAY. DOOMSDAY IS UNKILLABLE. ONLY KRYPTONITE CAN KILL DOOMSDAY. BECAUSE THIS IS OUR ONLY EVIDENCE, THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION. UNLESS I WITNESS IT VISUALLY, IT CANNOT BE. HE WILL ADAPT! HE WILL ADAPT! A RANDOM RADIOACTIVE ALLOY>DOOMSDAY>>>>>>>>>ALL OTHERS IN EXISTENCE.

DUH!

ObsidianPillar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange reverses Time until he's just a dead krypton corpse or a lump of goo in some petri dish, Dr Strange can also teleport so option for BattleFieldRemoval

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11130/111303655/5513370-7220741521-giphy.gif

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ithemanwithoutfeari: No its completely irrelevant and I never ever said he couldnt take out a bunch of street leveler. I said beating a bunch of street leveler is not as impressive as beating two high tier powerhouses.

Yeah, just saying the opposite of what I said isn't how you successfully "refute" arguments. You have to actually give proof as to why said point was wrong. You're pretty much doing the CV version of this.

You want me to explain to you why stomping street leveler is not impressive for characters like DCEU Superman, Wonder Woman, Doomsday or even Ego ?

you are joking right now ?

Yeah. I'd like for you to logically explain to me why attacks that have no reason to impact powerhouses any less than street levelers, would magically impact them less.

I'm not joking. Please explain the logic behind this poorly thought of out, irrational, biased argument riddled with ABC Logic fallacies and then I'll cede.

well its not like his planet is super durable or Doomsday is just gonna sit there and live a peaceful life lol ... Of course he is gonna start and destroy it, because thats basically the only thing he did, when he showed up.

How am I making shit up ?

How are you making shit up? You literally just made something up about Ego's planet being weak. LoL

Nebula literally crashed into his surface and couldn't even make a dent in his body. He seemed to have all the signs of a regular planet, the burden of proof is on YOU to prove he is otherwise. I'll save you trouble there is no proof because he is that durable. You're just stubborn to admit it. And what's stopping Ego from using his molecular manipulation to rebuild anything Doomsday theoretically does destroy? Just one of the thousand holes in this ridiculous position.

How does burying some street leveler with enhanced strength proof that its gonna work on Doomsday who was keeping up with characters like Superman who could casually fly through mountains and pull whole cruise ships ?

How does it make no sense ? Which feat proves that he can bury and incap Doomsday ?

Because he can drop FOUR mountains on Doomsday. He can control the entire planet and all of it's soil, it's called scaling. If you're going to stick to this "Didn't see it, didn't happen" logic then Doomsday has no way of hurting Ego since he's never come close to beating a cosmic level being. You're bullshit goes both ways, sorry.

As a matter of fact if I ignore context as well as you do Doomsday got beaten by bloody Batman! At least Ego was only beaten by Star-Lord using his celestial powers. I guess Ego wins, all using your own convoluted reasoning.

I dont have to try science ... Do you know who has to try it to make our point valid ? Ego. Where did Ego control explosions ? Also if he did, where did he control explosions more powerful than nuclear weapons ? please show me that one as well. This must be good.

When did Doomsday fight Ego? Oh wait, it never happened so I guess this debate is a waste of time. We can make educated guesses on what characters are capable of doing based off of their power sets. Ego has molecular manipulation and was capable of (obviously) creating an entire planet and therefor has the ability to create specific chemicals to mimic an atmosphere. Ergo, he can control chemicals and could make them into a bomb if he so choose. You did this same logic with Doomsday theoretically breaking into Ego's core despite never once being able to break through planetary crusts or surfaces.

How many times must I expose you as a ginormous hypocrite before you learn?

So with other words you are pulling stuff out of your ass to make it look like you got a point ? We are obviously talking about a theoretical fight, but we still can only use whats presented to us. You cant just assume that he would know about kryptonite.

Both combatants have the abilities and knowledge from the movies. You adding some stuff is not relevant and is a baseless assumption. At least try to stick with facts.

You're having pronoun trouble again. YOU are the one making up feats for Doomsday being able to stomp a Cosmic Level being! And I'm starting to wonder how much you actually know about Battle Forum etiquette. Unless the parameters specifically state Doomsday has "invaded" the Marvel Universe it is to be assumed they are in an amalgam universe where both of them contain their highest powers. It's the same reason Quicksilver doesn't beat The Flash in every fight since there's no speed force in the Marvel Universe? LoL I can't believe I need to spell this out for you.

Are you in that deep on denial your favorited character loses here? On the topic of Kryptonian physiology, couldn't Ego increase the gravity or block out the Red Sun? He created gravity and clouds for his planet, what reason is there he wouldn't be able to do this. Don't use more of the "didn't see it, didn't happen" nonsense actually soundly debunk this and I'll cede it. But I doubt you will.

Where did I lowball Ego ?

Where did I make feats up for Doomsday ?

Are you frustrated kid ? Comments like this "The world will keep spinning if you acknowledge this, trust me. I know it's frustrating but even the best of us can be wrong, lord knows I haven't been right all the time."

are only showing how frustrated you are. You are desperately trying to make it look like I am wrong. You havent shown to anybody in here how Ego wins. You just made random shit and put words into my mouth.

But I guess I accept your confession.

Me telling you it's okay to accept being wrong because you're being stubborn and irrational, means... I can't accept to being wrong? o_O

This is literally such a classic example of projecting I cannot even believe this. I'll be more than willing to admit my point or cede my argument if you provide the necessary evidence to prove that Doomsday would indeed stomp Ego. But your arguments have been both terrible and nonsensical plastered on with a healthy amount of general (undeserved) arrogance. Look here, where are the examples of me making anything up or putting words in your mouth? You just say random shit that sounds bad but you know isn't actually true.

As for lowballing Ego and making up feats for Doomsday: "His planet is rather small. Doomsday would destroy his planet sooner or later." Assuming a high tier character could destroy his planet easily when he's never done so. Baselessly assuming his planet is small. All lowballing.

In other words, you're being deeply hypocritical and Ego wins.

Foremostproxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Foremostproxy

@the_fallen_lord said:

Ronan w/ the Orb.

Dormammu

Ego

#EnergyAbsorbtion

Dormammu is so dumb that he couldn't even think of torturing Strange by having him grow old and die a thousand times in his own time loop. He'd just keep hitting Doomsday, get depressed and ring out himself by going back to his universe.

Ronan with the Space Gem has literally no feats. Doomsday absorbs the part of the blast that hits him while Ronan dies of exposure on a devastated planet. #NoFeatsBro

Ego... Yeah. Sure. Ego wins hard.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord said:

Ronan w/ the Orb.

Dormammu

Ego

#EnergyAbsorbtion

Dormammu is so dumb that he couldn't even think of torturing Strange by having him grow old and die a thousand times in his own time loop. He'd just keep hitting Doomsday, get depressed and ring out himself by going back to his universe.

Ronan with the Space Gem has literally no feats. Doomsday absorbs the part of the blast that hits him while Ronan dies of exposure on a devastated planet. #NoFeatsBro

Dormammu is a multidimensional entity that consumes entire dimensions. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he doesn't need his brains to kill Doomsday.

Ronan with power gem (not space gem) does not require any feats. The power gem has planet busting feats and that's all that matters.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By maiamaku
red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#72  Edited By red_ruby_petal

@mutant1230: he created gravity? I thought it was just because of the planet's mass :P. Eh who cares. Pretty strong power though.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ithemanwithoutfeari: @mutant1230:

Just to let you guys know, don't forget that Ego was able to hold down the giant ship the guardians had. It was so big Drax looked like an ant to it. It must have weighed tens to hundreds of thousands of tons. He stops it from taking off, while fighting the guardians. He also has the light which is an unlimited amount of energy seeing that with it's power ego was gonna change thousands of planets many light years away into himself. He could just vaporize doomsday using the light.

Avatar image for thelastdragonborn
TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superhero24: Ego can win

but do you seriously think Wanda or Loki will win against DD? Please dont let your bias cloud your statements. I actually want to hear some legit reasons. Wanda ripping through Ultron? Does Ultron have some super good durability that puts him above a guy that tanked a nuke?

And how in the world would Loki win against DD short of having a year + of prep and access to every weapon in the Asgardian arsenal.

Foremostproxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Foremostproxy

@Foremostproxy said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

Ronan w/ the Orb.

Dormammu

Ego

#EnergyAbsorbtion

Dormammu is a multidimensional entity that consumes entire dimensions. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he doesn't need his brains to kill Doomsday.

Ronan with power gem (not space gem) does not require any feats. The power gem has planet busting feats and that's all that matters.

Your sense of humor is a sad dusty corpse.

JBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

JBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By JBob

@maiamaku: He would kick Professor Ares Lupin's ass across the cosmos

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Foremostproxy: What if DD just jumps when he slams the staff? Would that work. He could just keep jumping until Ronan gets tired then eat him. b

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Foremostproxy said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@Foremostproxy said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

Ronan w/ the Orb.

Dormammu

Ego

#EnergyAbsorbtion

Your sense of humor is a sad dusty corpse.

Well, thanks for the compliment. :D

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Dormammu.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelastdragonborn:

I put Loki with a question mark. He could possibly do it with the casket and gungir. The casket is literally the coldness of the realm of Jotunheim forged into a weapon that would shoot concentrated blast of the coldness. It was able to freeze kilometers of land in a matter of seconds. When Laufey froze Asgardians, he was able to samsh them to pieces suggesting it doesn't just freeze over you but also affects your durability in some way. If Loki were to freeze DD and shot him with powerful disintergration blasts from Gungir, he could win. DD has nothing to suggest that he could handle the casket and then survive Gungir. Loki also has illusions that would help deal with DD's speed even though DD wouldn't use it well anyway. A bloodlusted, full potential Wanda should be able to beat Doomsday. The Ultron she destroyed at the end was made of Vibranium. It was also said she could have beat team Iron Man in civil war by herself. DD has not shown resistance to TP either. These two are a possibility, but they are not a garuntee to win.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superhero24: Loki sounds plausible.

Lol no witch wont do shit. Ultron wasnt even completely vibranium. This guy was getting tossed around by Hulk who is <<<< DD. Ultron was weaksauce.

Wanda wont be able to survive seconds against DD. Her tp isnt going to stop shit. He can HV her, blitz her, jump on her, eat here, and so much more.

She has 0 % chance unless youre a fanboy troll. So many ways DD can kill her it isnt even funny. She can TP him either. DD is a mindless beast.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelastdragonborn: heimdall survived the casket. It only ever shattered fodder asgardians and doomsday didn't seem bothered by the cold in space so I doubt freezing would ever work plus he has powerful heat based powers

JBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku: neither does the drivel post of yours that I was responding too

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: Hm yeah youre right. A nuke powered DD has fire coming out of him from directions and powerful lightning shockwave attacks.

Also space is -454 F. Pretty cold. DD can probably take it.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelastdragonborn:

We don't know exactly what Doomsday is. He could be mindless or not. Hulk punching Ultron 100 - 200 meters doesn't take away from his durability. Vibranium was said to be stronger than steel but a third the weight. Hulk sends a weakened Ultron hundreds of meters away. He then is seen flying with the quinjet, so that punch really didn't do much. He then is thrown back down hundreds of meters into a train. Witch then takes his heart/core out. We don't know for sure if Ultron was coated in Vibranium or pure Vibranium. There are even theories going around that Vision, Thor, and Iron Man didn't melt the Vibranium, but they heated up the vibranium melting the metal behind it causing it to fall off. If she did in fact destroy Vibranium, she is capable of beating doomsday. Doomsday is a dumb brute at the very least, so he isn't going to have battle strategies. DD speed blitzing is not a garuntee seeing as he walked the entire fight in BvS. The heatvision will pose a big problem for her, so her best hope is to take him down before he can use it. Like I said before, It isn't a garuntee she could win just a possibility if she is as powerful as the producers say she is suppose to be.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JBobGlass: what, saying ego is weak? He struggled against street leveled. His energy/ rock tendrils were defeated by an arrow. Weak.

JBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By JBob

@maiamaku: lol you mean the magic arrow that can be controlled by Yondu's whistle/heart (as he claims) and was burning holes through both sides of hundreds of sets of ravager and sakaaran gear instantaneously with zero resistance? he literally had no trouble dispatching of anyone until engaging Ego. I think its fair to assume that his arrow is capable of more than just going through general bad guys. It is not the ultimate nullifier but making it seem like it is just an arrow that should not be capable of hurting Ego's light/energy tendrils at best isnt thought out.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JBobGlass: the same arrow that a kryptonian wouldn't notice. Yeah, that's the arrow I mean. Ego was losing to a self propelled, guided AP round.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ithemanwithoutfeari: @mutant1230:

Just to let you guys know, don't forget that Ego was able to hold down the giant ship the guardians had. It was so big Drax looked like an ant to it. It must have weighed tens to hundreds of thousands of tons. He stops it from taking off, while fighting the guardians. He also has the light which is an unlimited amount of energy seeing that with it's power ego was gonna change thousands of planets many light years away into himself. He could just vaporize doomsday using the light.

Great point. Just more proof that Ego wins. Understand, Doomsday is still a very powerful character. Possibly one of the strongest live-action CBM adaptations to date, but he is simply outclassed by a being with literal planetary molecular manipulation & durability. No one character in the DCEU, MCU, or CW have planet busting capabilities on their own enough to single handedly take out Ego with no prep time.

But like I said the OP said no celestials, so I'm arguing this out of principle more than anything.

MCU Characters who can kill Ego are: Dormammu (Obviously) Ronan w/ Power Stone, Doctor Strange w/ Time Stone, and possibly Ghost Rider if he uses BFR. I'd be more than happy to hear why you think Scarlet Witch and prepped Loki could be added to that list.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Dormy

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

• Dormammu
  • The Celestial
  • Doctor Strange
  • Ego
  • Ronab with Orb
GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By GeorgeWBush

Ego mentioned he was weak off of his planetoid, and his best feat is blowing up ships. Without the focal point of his power he's done nothing to suggest he can beat up a guy who can withstand a nuke. He's weak as hell without his planet, struggled with the Guardians, got TPED by a no-name character, and if he was so powerful he would've just dropped them all outright and blinked them out of existence. Doomsday stomps him over and over unless he's not got his moon amp.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230:

Loki with the casket and Gungir could possibly win. The Casket Of Ancient Winters is described as containing the icy coldness of the entire realm or planet of Jotunheim in it. It shoots this coldness out in a concentrated blast. Laufey freezes Asgardians with it and smashes them to pieces suggesting it messes with your durability as well. Gungir has the disintegration blasts that two shotted Laufey a being who fought Odin one on one and took one of his eyes. Loki could spam this coldness on DD and kill him with Gungir. Loki could have done this to Thor, but he specially wanted to show Thor he was his equal in physical combat. Loki also has illusions to help slow DD down with his speed even though DD walked his entire fight sequence in BvS.

While bloodlusted, Witch was able to bend Ultron's chest that may have been made of Vibranium. She also is stated to have the most potential out of the team. I believe one of the producers or people working on Civil War said if she reached her full potential, she could have defeated team Iron Man on her own. She also has Tp. We don't know if DD was a mindless brute. He may be affected by her tp.

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superhero24: Is taking down Team Iron man suddenly impressive now? DD could lolstomp them, so could superman, and ww would take it with high to mid difficulty.

And how is the casket going to freeze DD if he literally radiates heat and lightning attacks.

Laufey is featless. Odin is featless.

Wanda wont take down DD period. and dd is a mindless beast... quit reaching. She has the most "potential"... lol dude who cares? Everyone has the most potential according to some people.

Witch bending vibranium isnt impressive. DD can bend it as well. Now if she shattered it with ease, it would be impressive and we dont even know for sure if his chest was vibranium.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelastdragonborn:

@superhero24: Is taking down Team Iron man suddenly impressive now? DD could lolstomp them, so could superman, and ww would take it with high to mid difficulty.

It is when you have Vision on it.

And how is the casket going to freeze DD if he literally radiates heat and lightning attacks.

DD only radiates this energy when he is evolving. Don't make stuff up so you have a reason why it wont work. Loki freezes the around the bifrost energy capable of destroying a planet once enough energy was built up.

Laufey is featless. Odin is featless.

You are correct on this. We will hopefully see him do stuff in Ragnarok.

Wanda wont take down DD period. and dd is a mindless beast... quit reaching. She has the most "potential"... lol dude who cares? Everyone has the most potential according to some people.

Does it say anywhere that DD is immune to TP or that he is completely mindless? I will help you out on this one. There is nothing that says that. More fairy tale stuff made up.

Witch bending vibranium isnt impressive. DD can bend it as well. Now if she shattered it with ease, it would be impressive and we dont even know for sure if his chest was vibranium.

Feats for Doomsday being capable of bending Vibranium? This is a hardcore reach. You're literally reaching for the stars here.

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superhero24: Lol.

DD is immune to TP. He is a mindless beast. He has no strategy. He just goes straight for the kill. He is by definition a mindless beast. He is basically an unrestrained angry Hulk. Stop reaching so it can fit your agenda. Wanda is weaksauce. Besides, she has no TP feats in actual combat. Even if DD isnt a mindless beast which he definately is, he could just jump on her or blitz her or heatvision her. Prove that wanda has an answer for DDs heat vision or even his blitzes.

You also have no proof Ultrons chest was Vibranium. And vibranium has no bending feats apart from Wanda. Superman bended steel as a kid and Kryptonian technology. This was when he still didnt know of his power. DD beat down Superman who is around the same level as DD and far stronger than Ultron. DD's strength surpasses anything mcu (bar the reality warpers and sorcerers) have shown.

Maybe when Wanda gets more feats