who in Assasins Creed can beat Shay Cormac CQC?

• 116 results
Leon_Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Leon_Alexander

@foxdie: It was me that mentioned what you are talking about on my other RP Alt.

And i won't take it back nor am i racist all i heard about Connor from his fanboys is that he is sooo strong because he's native American so he's built taller leaner and stronger give me a friggin break that's fanboy BS at it's finest Ezio runs around in friggin armor fighting armored opponents and cutting through them in some cases like butter despite them equipped in armor same with Altair, all Connor friggin fights are untrained redcoats that have no armor and suck ass in combat.

And no i'm not a Connor hater even though he was personally an awful character in my eyes he still has moves but nowhere near what the hell you're hyping him up to be you bring up gameplay mechanics of Connor can knock a brit across the room so he is so strong but then wait for it.

Edward and Shay can literally manhandle people like that themselves in gameplay they can even hunt like Connor and have the special counter animation like Connor so saying he is the strongest assassin is beyond silly as your using gameplay mechanics to justify it when gameplay mechanics show us Edward and Shay can literally do the same thing.

Btw i've played every assassins creed besides Origins.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxdie: Don't sweat it, just glad we sorted it out. But yeah, Bayek is looking pretty good and comparable to Connor in physicals. Gotta finish Origins to get my full opinion on him.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Marshall_Long

I can only see Ezio, and Connor doing it.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Probably Altair, Ezio and Connor

Foxdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: Wow my first time hearing about Bayek, and yes he is physically powerful. Heck Connor been on top for so long but this guy looks like he has freaking Super powers. He actually looks faster then Connor aswell seeing as Connor combat speed is up there with Altair. He may very well be the new most powerful Assassin, but he is a little more straight forward and he doesn't fight like a Assassin he fights more like a full blown warrior. He'd make Jack the Ripper look like a baby.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By cooljammy18

@foxdie said:

@cooljammy18: Wow my first time hearing about Bayek, and yes he is physically powerful. Heck Connor been on top for so long but this guy looks like he has freaking Super powers. He actually looks faster then Connor aswell seeing as Connor combat speed is up there with Altair. He may very well be the new most powerful Assassin, but he is a little more straight forward and he doesn't fight like a Assassin he fights more like a full blown warrior. He'd make Jack the Ripper look like a baby.

I can say that he's definitely top tier in terms of full frontal combat and raw strength. He's ferocity and adaptability with a ton of weapons makes him a freaking monster. This dude is casually manhandling adult lions, crocodiles, and packs of hyenas like nothing. He definitely beats Shay imo.

Foxdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: Man he wrecks Shay, horribly. He's faster then Shay, more aggressive then Shay, heck he's just as brutal as Connor, and he's even more deadlier then Shay. Shay loses all around unless he caught him in a trap. One on One.. Shay destroys him. Bayek is to straight forward, to get out of a trap. Only thing Connor has on Bayek is that Connor is still a strategic genius compared to most Assassin's. Shay had alot of backup, closest person Shay could beat is Arno and Edward even then Edward wins by a landslide through speed... And the fact that he was a pirate battling day in and out attacking Assassin's highly skilled Assassin's like they were nothing. Assassin's had Shay on the run, while Edward made the Assassin's basically pretty much have no choice but to need him. The Assassin's had a if you can't beat him, join him attitude with Edward. Edward also fought off waves of soldiers on land abd sea. While Shay was far more into politics then Edward and Shay had alot more help. He also struggle more with Petty gangs then Kenway does. Who never did actually, his very first encounter with a highly skilled Assassin was him taking him out like he was nothing and having the Assassin run for his life.

Foxdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_alexander: I mentioned nothing about race, and I said absolutely nothing about him being a racist.

That's just you deflecting your own insecurities on a video game character. You are a freaking racist, you literally brung up a race out of no where, for absolutely nothing. Just because he's strong that means "Native American" what kind of logical fallacy is that? You were being passively aggressive racist, you are a racist that does racist things then say "how am I being racist"

So what do you have to say when the guy just mentioned Bayek and I said I could agree he competes with Connor and may very well be better then him physically.? You're going to say, I said that because he's black now? You a freaking pathetic racist dude.

Leon_Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Leon_Alexander

@foxdie said:

@leon_alexander: I mentioned nothing about race, and I said absolutely nothing about him being a racist.

That's just you deflecting your own insecurities on a video game character. You are a freaking racist, you literally brung up a race out of no where, for absolutely nothing. Just because he's strong that means "Native American" what kind of logical fallacy is that? You were being passively aggressive racist, you are a racist that does racist things then say "how am I being racist"

So what do you have to say when the guy just mentioned Bayek and I said I could agree he competes with Connor and may very well be better then him physically.? You're going to say, I said that because he's black now? You a freaking pathetic racist dude.

You want me to Link you to every site i have ever been to that mentions Connor in a vs Debate and i instantly see people bring up the Connor is stronger because he is built stronger part of the reason is because he is native American claim? I've seen this soooo many friggin times it's gave me a headache.

No i personally don't give a shit about Bayek he's not even black learn what the hell he even is before coming at me with some BS racist claims as far as i have seen Bayek takes on War elephants and a friggin Apparition of Anubis it honestly wouldn't surprise me in the least if he was the strongest Assassin look at the time where he comes from people were physically more built and more melee battles occured back then.

Foxdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Foxdie

@leon_alexander: That's a freaking pathetic excuse. So because someone else said he's strong because he's Native American, I'm mentioning he's strong because of his race. That's the most ignorant thing I have ever heard on Comic Vine.

No. You're a freaking racist, trying to justify his racism. That's what you are, nothing special. Just a lying racist.

Look at your logical fallacy, how are you going to say something racist. Then call my claims bs racist claims. When I'm only reacting to the racist and bs excuses you said?

You can use no freaking reverse psychology right here, no cognitive dissonance will work right here, none of the double standard fluid you spew will work right here.

You're just a pathetic racist. Get back on topic racist. We're talking about Assassin's Creed, enough of your bs excuses on how you're trying to convince us you're not a racist. When you already know you are.

Everything that comes out of your mouth is bs logical fallacies, and double standard claims.

"i'm not a Connor hater even though he was personally an awful character in my eyes"

What? Look at this stupidity

You next excuse is. "I'm not a racist, I just say and do racist things. While throwing on my White mask every once in awhile."

Leon_Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Leon_Alexander

@foxdie: Personally i actually don't care what you think i am, this is the Internet you're salty spouting your racist blah blah blah etc.

We won't ever meet in real life as far as you're concerned i could be freaken santa clause i just find it hilarious how you start spouting i'm racist and you use pretty words to make yourself look better or feel better and you don't even actually know the meaning behind those words so LMAO.

Btw you incompetent redudant person i'm actually friends with most races i have nothing against race at all you're just salty and it personally doesn't bother me.

Ignoring your outburst your whole claims of why Connor is stronger than every assassin besides Bayek is faulty as hell and you only justify it with your headcanon or gameplay mechanics which again lol Shay and Edward can literally do the same thing want videos????

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@foxdie: Connor is not destroying any Assassin , how do you think he destroys Ezio or Edward , I can think of many ways in which Ezio beats the crap out of him and in Revelations he was a monster.

Edward with his gear could beat Shay as well as Connor too , he used his gears most efficiently and was as skilled as Connor and the main advantage he has is that he isn't a dumbass like Connor.

Foxdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Foxdie

@the_red_devil: Really now... do explain how and I never said he would destroy them. I said he wins over them and he does. But as far as Shay, Edward and Especially Arno. Connor destroys them,but in combat Connor would beat Ezio and Altiar.

But do,explain how Ezio could "destroy" Connor.

Foxdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_alexander: You could say whatever the heck you want to make yourself sleep. Better at night,or to make yourself feel like you won some nobel prize by denying the rational of what you said by stating an illusion to distract someone from who you are.. does not matter. You can mistreat Mexicans and say I can't stand wetbacks,but then say.. I'm not racist I'm friends with most Mexicans. Even though you bltantly disrespect there race. Especially seeing as you deliberately brung up race out of nowhere in a defensive fashion when no one even mentioned it. You just flat out attacked race for no reason, and switching back and forth between your alts won't change that fact.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxdie: I agree Connor is or for a long time was the best Assasin in Assasins Creed. He has managed to do everything on par with Ezio and Altair with less effort do to sheer physical strength alone. The guy is just plane brutal,but the person that's more Brutal and probably physically stronger or as strong is Beyek. Maybe not more Brutal, but he does utilize his Brute Force more while Connor even though he's a Bulkier guy is still somewhat more graceful in his attack style. Jack The Ripper is probably the most Brutal Assasin so far,but he's most definitely not the strongest.. probably the scariest out of the group.

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ezio altair Jacob frye Connor kenway I reckon Edward as well.

Foxdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyek is most likely the strongest Assassin so far.