#301 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@virtuozzo said:

@empressofdread: yes I have.

Compelling argument indeed.

no scan is out of context, You are lying now. The scan is 100% in context.

The scan never mentions the specific punch yet you use it as evidence for said specific punch, out of context.

Since you are ignoring basic facts yes. I have to show the scan again.

Basic facts of scans talking about something else entirely?

Nope. you are becoming less credible though.

Between the 2 of us only i am the one saying both of us are speculating, while you are saying you are absolutely right on something you can't even show actual proof of but your interpenetration of. So no.

The fact that Superman did not want to kill shown in the scan.

He did want to kill he stated as much, he just wanted him to suffer as well.

As he is saying he wants him to suffer first and not outright kill him.

Which is why he took him all the way to the Sun to try and throw him there, you are trying to justify actions of a bloodlusted, mind-controlled character, who is seething with rage and beyond rational thought.

No. It is on the same panel he is talking in that instant.

That's a recap of what happened, it does not mean he was talking about that specific punch, since he does not reference that specific punch.

You think you debunked it. But no such thing happened for real.

If you think so then you don't understand the difference between intent and consequences.

That whether Supermans punch was a "I want to kill you" blunt force in the moment.

You want to CAV that? Are you high? How do we even CAV that, you honestly sound like some rando on the internet screaming into the mike "fight me IRL bro" when he doesn't know what else to say, also how many times do i have to repeat to you that i don't do CAV's for it to finally to sink into your head?

And obviously this- the fact about damaging people just to stop holding back but not trying to have the intention to kill.

This is intent vs consequences, Supermans intention was not to kill someone but when you deliver non-holding back blows you run the risk of killing someone just as much as when you intend to kill someone.

The scan is the proof you ignore. Anyway, I can CAV this argument, You can try to prove your this was a kill shot and intent vs consequences, I'll take care of proving that scan as a legit evidence that you ignore. We'll see whos argument holds up better?

I haven't ignored it, i mentioned the scan half a dozen times already and why it's not the proof you think it is. There are no CAVs on arguments, how old are you?

Every punch Superman hit was a non-holding back punch - FACT.

Every non-holding back punch is the strongest punch you can do, as in be a killer blow - FACT.

It is against the rules but i can show you in PM videos of people playing the knockout game punching random people with the intent to knock them out with 1 punch and accidentally killing them without wanting to kill them, the fact that we need to argue such ridiculous semantics even going for a CAV which would be the dumbest CAV this site has ever seen is really astounding.

I wonder how long i can keep you going.

Snape kills Dumbledore

#302 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@virtuozzo:

So you started copy quoting your reply bro? But ok.

Yes.

The scan never mentions the specific punch yet you use it as evidence for said specific punch, out of context.

The scan is showing Superman did not intend to kill. Especially with that punch since it is on the same panel.

They talk about my point. Which is relevant.

Between the 2 of us only i am the one saying both of us are speculating,

And that isn't a proof. Your arguments are coming from ignorance and speculation that is the lack of proof for one. Ignorance is well astounding.

while you are saying you are absolutely right on something you can't even show actual proof of

I have the proof here it is.

No Caption Provided

but your interpenetration of. So no.

Your interpretation is very wrong. It is -

• Ignoring the evidence shown on the panels in comics.
  • Relies on speculation, which you have admitted to use already.
  • Right now in this post and before, you admitted you are relying on speculation.
  • Therefore, you have no argument admittedly you have only speculations. More on that later.

He wanted to kill him eventually sure, who knows what he would have done. He was under an illusion, but at that moment he clearly stated he wanted him to suffer first. So he did not throw him in the Sun, as well.

Which is why he took him all the way to the Sun to try and throw him there,

And then he changed his mind and decided not to kill him. Before making him suffer "FIRST".

you are trying to justify actions of a bloodlusted, mind-controlled character, who is seething with rage and beyond rational thought.

He was under an illusion, he has to go by what he was thinking. And of course what is stated on the panel.

That's a recap of what happened, it does not mean he was talking about that specific punch, since he does not reference that specific punch.

Since he stated he wanted him to suffer and decided not to throw him into the Sun, he did not want to kill there. That is on the same panel.

If you think so then you don't understand the difference between intent and consequences.

Actually, you have ignored the on panel evidence and relies on speculations which you have admitted to already.

So based on your own admittance, you argument is relying on speculation. So come to think of it, I don't even need to disprove you. You've already done that.

You want to CAV that?

If you are agreeing to it, sure.

Are you high?

No, but what about you, you yourself admit that your claims are relying on pure speculation and are ignoring the clear evidence. As if you can't see what's right in front of you.

How do we even CAV that,

By setting up the parameters and then doing the arguments then do a callout and go for voting.

you honestly sound like some rando on the internet screaming into the mike "fight me IRL bro" when he doesn't know what else to say, also how many times do i have to repeat to you that i don't do CAV's for it to finally to sink into your head?

What? Who can fight "IRL" just for some internet debate? Is that what you keep thinking about everyone you debate with, that certainly tells a lot about your personality.

Let me teach you though -

• I told you are ignoring the evidence which you are.
  • You admitted you are relying on pure speculation, ergo, you got nothing.
  • You are not only relying on speculation but are asking weird questions that shed some light on your personality, why?
  • The reason why we should CAV is that I called you out some important stuff that you ignored. Since your ignorance is "WILLFUL" there cannot be done anything about it, rather than to show you how it works in a competitive setting.

This is intent vs consequences, Supermans intention was not to kill someone but when you deliver non-holding back blows you run the risk of killing someone just as much as when you intend to kill someone.

"Supermans intention was not to kill" and that is my point. He did not want to kill with that punch. Of course Wonder Woman was at risk of getting killed as she is already admitting that a Superman can kill her in 3 hits. But she is not Doomsday. Anyway, you concede that Supermans intention was not to kill. That is fine.

I haven't ignored it, i mentioned the scan half a dozen times already and why it's not the proof you think it is.

It is the evidence and you admitted his intention was not to kill, that is fine.

There are no CAVs on arguments,

There are CAVs on debates. This is a debate where one has to provide his set of arguments and in the next counter his opponents set of arguments following a logical closure so as to avoid repetition of the same argument. Go for voting.

how old are you?

Who are you to ask me about my age, no I can't tell you I'm afraid. Go ask these things to other people on other forums, if you want.

Except for the punch where Superman did not intend to kill. Doesn't count as an evidence in your original argument. The point of this whole conversation entirely. I can post the screenshot again if you want but I beleive you remember it.

Every non-holding back punch is the strongest punch you can do, as in be a killer blow - FACT.

You are already admitting Superman did not want to kill. But Let's talk about facts, shall we -

• "Supermans intention was not to kill someone" --- You already admitted this much, FACT
  • You admitted you are relying on speculations, FACT.
    • Superman did not hold back against Orion in his fight, that does not mean he was going to kill Orion. Supermans doesn't kill in character as simple as that.
    • Superman did not hold back against Darkseid but he does not kill in character.
    • Superman did not want to kill Black Racer.

Cold hard facts. Are when Superman did not have the intention to kill still with that punch.

It is against the rules but i can show you in PM videos of people playing the knockout game punching random people with the intent to knock them out with 1 punch and accidentally killing them without wanting to kill them,

I'll Pass. Superman has practised his whole life how to hold back, he can also KO normal people by giving only his softest taps, an important part of his character is holding back and how much to release. Superheroes are way different than normal people buddy.

the fact that we need to argue such ridiculous semantics even going for a CAV which would be the dumbest CAV this site has ever seen is really astounding.

Yeah, If you don't want to do it thats fine. You did ignore my evidence though and anyway, it's not happening now is it. Besides being dumb isn't going to be the point, whos the winner and who has the better argument is the point, who debater better is the point.

#303 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread: yes I have.

Compelling argument indeed.

no scan is out of context, You are lying now. The scan is 100% in context.

Since you are ignoring basic facts yes. I have to show the scan again.

Nope. you are becoming less credible though.

Between the 2 of us only i am the one saying both of us are speculating, while you are saying you are absolutely right on something you can't even show actual proof of but your interpenetration of. So no.

The fact that Superman did not want to kill shown in the scan.

As he is saying he wants him to suffer first and not outright kill him.

Which is why he took him all the way to the Sun to try and throw him there, you are trying to justify actions of a bloodlusted, mind-controlled character, who is seething with rage and beyond rational thought.

No. It is on the same panel he is talking in that instant.

You think you debunked it. But no such thing happened for real.

That whether Supermans punch was a "I want to kill you" blunt force in the moment.

You want to CAV that? Are you high? How do we even CAV that, you honestly sound like some rando on the internet screaming into the mike "fight me IRL bro" when he doesn't know what else to say, also how many times do i have to repeat to you that i don't do CAV's for it to finally to sink into your head?

And obviously this- the fact about damaging people just to stop holding back but not trying to have the intention to kill.

The scan is the proof you ignore. Anyway, I can CAV this argument, You can try to prove your this was a kill shot and intent vs consequences, I'll take care of proving that scan as a legit evidence that you ignore. We'll see whos argument holds up better?

I haven't ignored it, i mentioned the scan half a dozen times already and why it's not the proof you think it is. There are no CAVs on arguments, how old are you?

It is against the rules but i can show you in PM videos of people playing the knockout game punching random people with the intent to knock them out with 1 punch and accidentally killing them without wanting to kill them, the fact that we need to argue such ridiculous semantics even going for a CAV which would be the dumbest CAV this site has ever seen is really astounding.

This is more fun than i first thought.

#304 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@virtuozzo:

So you started copy quoting your reply bro? But ok.

Yes.

The scan is showing Superman did not intend to kill. Especially with that punch since it is on the same panel.

They talk about my point. Which is relevant.

Between the 2 of us only i am the one saying both of us are speculating,

And that isn't a proof. Your arguments are coming from ignorance and speculation that is the lack of proof for one. Ignorance is well astounding.

while you are saying you are absolutely right on something you can't even show actual proof of

I have the proof here it is.

No Caption Provided

but your interpenetration of. So no.

Your interpretation is very wrong. It is -

• Ignoring the evidence shown on the panels in comics.
  • Relies on speculation, which you have admitted to use already.
  • Right now in this post and before, you admitted you are relying on speculation.
  • Therefore, you have no argument admittedly you have only speculations. More on that later.

He wanted to kill him eventually sure, who knows what he would have done. He was under an illusion, but at that moment he clearly stated he wanted him to suffer first. So he did not throw him in the Sun, as well.

Which is why he took him all the way to the Sun to try and throw him there,

And then he changed his mind and decided not to kill him. Before making him suffer "FIRST".

you are trying to justify actions of a bloodlusted, mind-controlled character, who is seething with rage and beyond rational thought.

He was under an illusion, he has to go by what he was thinking. And of course what is stated on the panel.

Since he stated he wanted him to suffer and decided not to throw him into the Sun, he did not want to kill there. That is on the same panel.

Actually, you have ignored the on panel evidence and relies on speculations which you have admitted to already.

So based on your own admittance, you argument is relying on speculation. So come to think of it, I don't even need to disprove you. You've already done that.

You want to CAV that?

If you are agreeing to it, sure.

Are you high?

No, but what about you, you yourself admit that your claims are relying on pure speculation and are ignoring the clear evidence. As if you can't see what's right in front of you.

How do we even CAV that,

By setting up the parameters and then doing the arguments then do a callout and go for voting.

you honestly sound like some rando on the internet screaming into the mike "fight me IRL bro" when he doesn't know what else to say, also how many times do i have to repeat to you that i don't do CAV's for it to finally to sink into your head?

What? Who can fight "IRL" just for some internet debate? Is that what you keep thinking about everyone you debate with, that certainly tells a lot about your personality.

Let me teach you though -

• I told you are ignoring the evidence which you are.
  • You admitted you are relying on pure speculation, ergo, you got nothing.
  • You are not only relying on speculation but are asking weird questions that shed some light on your personality, why?
  • The reason why we should CAV is that I called you out some important stuff that you ignored. Since your ignorance is "WILLFUL" there cannot be done anything about it, rather than to show you how it works in a competitive setting.

"Supermans intention was not to kill" and that is my point. He did not want to kill with that punch. Of course Wonder Woman was at risk of getting killed as she is already admitting that a Superman can kill her in 3 hits. But she is not Doomsday. Anyway, you concede that Supermans intention was not to kill. That is fine.

I haven't ignored it, i mentioned the scan half a dozen times already and why it's not the proof you think it is.

It is the evidence and you admitted his intention was not to kill, that is fine.

There are no CAVs on arguments,

There are CAVs on debates. This is a debate where one has to provide his set of arguments and in the next counter his opponents set of arguments following a logical closure so as to avoid repetition of the same argument. Go for voting.

how old are you?

Who are you to ask me about my age, no I can't tell you I'm afraid. Go ask these things to other people on other forums, if you want.

Except for the punch where Superman did not intend to kill. Doesn't count as an evidence in your original argument. The point of this whole conversation entirely. I can post the screenshot again if you want but I beleive you remember it.

You are already admitting Superman did not want to kill. But Let's talk about facts, shall we -

• "Supermans intention was not to kill someone" --- You already admitted this much, FACT
  • You admitted you are relying on speculations, FACT.
    • Superman did not hold back against Orion in his fight, that does not mean he was going to kill Orion. Supermans doesn't kill in character as simple as that.
    • Superman did not hold back against Darkseid but he does not kill in character.
    • Superman did not want to kill Black Racer.

Cold hard facts. Are when Superman did not have the intention to kill still with that punch.

It is against the rules but i can show you in PM videos of people playing the knockout game punching random people with the intent to knock them out with 1 punch and accidentally killing them without wanting to kill them,

I'll Pass. Superman has practised his whole life how to hold back, he can also KO normal people by giving only his softest taps, an important part of his character is holding back and how much to release. Superheroes are way different than normal people buddy.

the fact that we need to argue such ridiculous semantics even going for a CAV which would be the dumbest CAV this site has ever seen is really astounding.

Yeah, If you don't want to do it thats fine. You did ignore my evidence though and anyway, it's not happening now is it. Besides being dumb isn't going to be the point, whos the winner and who has the better argument is the point, who debater better is the point.

#305 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@boogie123: No it isn't.

Yes it is.

No, it had an armor.

That was it's physical body you child.

No, it had an armor.

Which was it's physical body.

He said that Rogue touching him powered him up.

No he didn't, he said mutants touching him expanded his essence, not that it powered him up.

That's what I said kid, the heroes sacrificing themselves gave a body to Onslaught who X men destroyed.

They never gave him the body you dunce, there was no physical body there, it was just a psionic entity that them going inside got destabilized enough for X-men to destroy.

No, Hulk only breached the armor. X men destroyed Onslaught himself.

No, he destroyed his physical form entirely.

That's what the heroes did, they sacrificed themselves so Onslaught got a body they could destroy.

There was no body shown, stop inventing headcannon.

Hulk is punier than even a few mid tier X men.

Pathetic.

Yes by destroying the physical form of a being with a punch so hard it warped reality.

What has been Superman doing lately? Struggling to stop Indian elephants? Getting KO'd by Batman whistling?

Clark is punier then street level characters.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#306 Posted by termiteone4ever (12857 posts) - - Show Bio

Having speed behind your hits is irrelevant here, feats as in the end result is what matters, if anything it means Superman only hits as hard as Hulk and Thor because of his super speed, while they are much slower yet are able to compete with him just fine with their punches, so good job making an argument for why Superman needs super speed to compete in the striking department with these 2 guys. There was barely an argument on who is stronger, most people know that Hulk is stronger. Superman can get angry all he wants but his anger does not amp him, Hulks anger on the other hand does amp him and there is always gamma(facts), whatever that means. Superman has hit with the intention to kill on multiple occasions most famously he one-shot WW with a punch meant to kill and even by WW own admission he could kill her with 3 hits, Hulk needed only 1 hit to almost kill Thor.

Every time i wish i had a dunce-bot 3000 translator for this guy.

You are just as blind as always to the facts. You know nothing of superman powers or strength. You have failed to understand that Hulk and Thor are weak compared to Superman. Without speed behind their punches, they will never hit as hard as Superman. You are pretty dense and blind when it comes to understanding this simple fact. I am not even sure how you get this logic hulk/Thor has the power to hit harder than Superman. This is your silly logic thor is slower and hulk is slower but they are stronger with no strength feat quantifiable greater than Superman? First, off Superman hitting Wonder Woman, he was still holding back, always have. I can assure you there is no feat of Hulk or Thor hitting that hard from the earth to the sun. Hulk has no feat that trumps superman feat in striking nor strength on his own or without assistance. Hulk is last on this list. Superman / Thor then the Hulk.

Superman strength is physically greater than the Hulk and Thor.

Thor with his hammer strikes is greater than the Hulks punches.

Hulk is not on the level to compete here. Just deal with it. All your complain and rants is like a little kid.

#307 Edited by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:
@virtuozzo said:

Having speed behind your hits is irrelevant here, feats as in the end result is what matters, if anything it means Superman only hits as hard as Hulk and Thor because of his super speed, while they are much slower yet are able to compete with him just fine with their punches, so good job making an argument for why Superman needs super speed to compete in the striking department with these 2 guys. There was barely an argument on who is stronger, most people know that Hulk is stronger. Superman can get angry all he wants but his anger does not amp him, Hulks anger on the other hand does amp him and there is always gamma(facts), whatever that means. Superman has hit with the intention to kill on multiple occasions most famously he one-shot WW with a punch meant to kill and even by WW own admission he could kill her with 3 hits, Hulk needed only 1 hit to almost kill Thor.

You are just as blind as always to the facts. You know nothing of superman powers or strength. You have failed to understand that Hulk and Thor are weak compared to Superman. Without speed behind their punches, they will never hit as hard as Superman. You are pretty dense and blind when it comes to understanding this simple fact. I am not even sure how you get this logic hulk/Thor has the power to hit harder than Superman. This is your silly logic thor is slower and hulk is slower but they are stronger with no strength feat quantifiable greater than Superman? First, off Superman hitting Wonder Woman, he was still holding back, always have. I can assure you there is no feat of Hulk or Thor hitting that hard from the earth to the sun. Hulk has no feat that trumps superman feat in striking nor strength on his own or without assistance. Hulk is last on this list. Superman / Thor then the Hulk.

Hulk is not on the level to compete here. Just deal with it. All your complain and rants is like a little kid.

You got me Termite, i am just blind to your truth. I know enough to know that he is doing quite poorly in Rebirth, so much so that some people are still wondering if he is a mid-tier or not. I am not sure about that neither Hulk nor Thor have struggled against an Indian elephants the way Superman has. It's the other way around, Superman needs speed behind his punches to hit as hard as them, they don't have that speed yet still hit as hard. You seem upset, is everything ok? I get that logic from the feats that the character have shown, just recently Thor hit a giant ball of metal from the bottom of the ocean to the Sun and he wasn't even trying or being serious, just "playing ball" with Carol, it really isn't that hard, Thor has a magical hammer that adds to the power of his striking tremendously, Hulk just has overall more power/force behind his punches than Clark. I don't think Thor is stronger but he doesn't need to be to hit harder and Hulk is stronger because he has stronger feats than Clark. Actually when he hit WW he wasn't holding back, it's literally stated by WW herself. I just told you Thor while playing around hit a piece of Hellcarrier from the bottom of the ocean all the way to the Sun and yet he still doesn't currently hit as hard as Hulk, whose punches crack skulls of high tier characters. No if we are talking currently it's Hulk > Thor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman.

Superman strength is not greater then Hulks, but is greater then Thors unless we just talk about Rebirth then he is worse then both.

In the past sure, but presently, that is not the case.

He is not only on the level to compete but surpass, since he is the only character here to be able to crack skull of someone like Thor and almost kill him with 1 punch.

#308 Posted by termiteone4ever (12857 posts) - - Show Bio

@nucleon said:
@termiteone4ever said:

This is again.

Superman hits harder due to having his speed behind it. Its kind of silly how anyone could argue this. First off people are arguing who is stronger Superman Thor or the Hulk. Superman is stronger / Doesn't matter how mad the hulks gets. Superman gets angry as well and there is always sunlight (facts). Thor is last on this list he is slower than the Hulk and uses a weapon. With speed behind the punch from someone as strong as Superman, he could defeat anyone here easily. Superman doesn't hit with everything he has with the intention to kill.

Now Thor with his hammer does he harder than the Hulk. When he is using all his might to kill.

In these leagues, mass >> velocity. 405mm projectiles are a lot less rapid than 9mm ones in velocity, but no one here will argue which makes the most damage. Having the extra weight in your strike, like with a hammer or big mitts, is better than having the extra velocity, at least at these levels.

Once again, in terms of kynetic striking power (not lifting strength): Thor w. Weapon > Average Hulk > Average Superman > Thor without weapon.

Hulk weight has nothing to do with anything with it comes to these strong characters. Using the 9mm/ 5.56/ 7.62 even a 50cal. if you shot a 50cal with the same power and grain of 9m to 7.62. You think it would do more damage moving at a slower velocity? Now thor with the hammer is the closest to striking he has extra speed plus the hammer's. power. Hulk with his side does have a speed and a little momentum but doesn't have enough to hit has Superman nor thor. It doesn't matter which Hulk you use. let us not talk anything crazy, the Hulk is always angry that's why he changed into the Hulk in the first place this so call average what you mention is based off anger and there is no such thing as unlimited anger. So yeah he is limited. No matter the version you use even World breaker and he has no feat on his own of one-shotting anything of high-level strength even with his short burst of anger.

If you want an example lets use Zoom hitting at the speeds of light. I don't recall Zoom having anything planetary. Well excluding this new strength force and other crazy powers.

Again its Superman / Thor / then the Hulk.

#309 Posted by termiteone4ever (12857 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:
@virtuozzo said:

You got me Termite, i am just blind to your truth. I know enough to know that he is doing quite poorly in Rebirth, so much so that some people are still wondering if he is a mid-tier or not. I am not sure about that neither Hulk nor Thor have struggled against an Indian elephants the way Superman has. It's the other way around, Superman needs speed behind his punches to hit as hard as them, they don't have that speed yet still hit as hard. You seem upset, is everything ok? I get that logic from the feats that the character have shown, just recently Thor hit a giant ball of metal from the bottom of the ocean to the Sun and he wasn't even trying or being serious, just "playing ball" with Carol, it really isn't that hard, Thor has a magical hammer that adds to the power of his striking tremendously, Hulk just has overall more power/force behind his punches than Clark. I don't think Thor is stronger but he doesn't need to be to hit harder and Hulk is stronger because he has stronger feats than Clark. Actually when he hit WW he wasn't holding back, it's literally stated by WW herself. I just told you Thor while playing around hit a piece of Hellcarrier from the bottom of the ocean all the way to the Sun and yet he still doesn't currently hit as hard as Hulk, whose punches crack skulls of high tier characters. No if we are talking currently it's Hulk > Thor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman.

Superman strength is not greater then Hulks, but is greater then Thors unless we just talk about Rebirth then he is worse then both.

He is not only on the level to compete but surpass, since he is the only character here to be able to crack skull of someone like Thor and almost kill him with 1 punch.

Your opinion on the strength level of these characters is limited. Your imagination seems to inflate the Hulk abilities to what is written. Say what you want with your weak taunts. The fact will hit you then again ignorance run heavy with your inflated imagination when it comes to the Hulk.

It does matter what teir you want to classify superman as. Its what is written in comics. Low or high end or even bad showing he is still Superman and above Hulk on all levels. I expect you would target something like this. I am pretty sure Superman has some high-end feat even weaken. Even current comic superman number 5 :) a serious superman had to calm himself down before he kills. This is why Hulk will never be able to defeat a superman. Be glad Superman is a high moral character and hold back more than any other character.

Dude unlike you I don't get upset notice I am not the one who got Banned I have been around way longer any of you Heavy hulk fan worshippers. You are too easily trigger when you got nothing you and your fellow hulk cheerleaders resort to insults. I notice Empressdread been schooling you all day and you do the same thing as alway avoid points or try to skip over them. Accept facts and stop avoiding them with your weak argument.

You are making me laugh over here. a possed Hulk you are celebrating over lol THis power is not even his. Magical? You are making me laugh. Stop get excited over feats that beyond the Hulk. This water down Thor is not the same Thor of yesteryear. Even Namor be crashing his hammer. Leave weaken Thor out of this. Right now Thor is not a contender. You just remember this was done in a Hulk comic :)

#310 Posted by Supermanthor (20300 posts) - - Show Bio

Termiteone4ever back with his crap πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

#311 Posted by termiteone4ever (12857 posts) - - Show Bio

Termiteone4ever back with his crap πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

When you have a mind of your own and able to talk and defend yourself or even have a worthy argument I might pay you attention. For right now stay in your little corner like a little cheerleader and kiss up to aitheisBAN. For now be quiet and get some facts or get destroyed.

#312 Edited by Supermanthor (20300 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever: hey there thanks for bumping also keep up with your baits :) and keep getting destroyed also this is not your private site if you won't shut your mouth I won't lmao . You role in this site is nothing but a being fool . Even Kim Kardashian can debate better than you

#313 Edited by Supermanthor (20300 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever: what's the biggest thing achive you do as an active user for nearly a decade lol nothing but ridiculous bias for DC . Damn you single handlily made DC fans look like a joke. Also how foolish you are you see debate as a destroy others or get destroyed lmao . Debateing is for correcting each other

#314 Posted by Supermanthor (20300 posts) - - Show Bio
#315 Edited by Supermanthor (20300 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's see what others have to say

#316 Posted by DayWalker98 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Freaking termite. The most useless and idiotic paragraphs with lowballing

#317 Edited by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:
@virtuozzo said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@virtuozzo said:

Your opinion on the strength level of these characters is limited. Your imagination seems to inflate the Hulk abilities to what is written. Say what you want with your weak taunts. The fact will hit you then again ignorance run heavy with your inflated imagination when it comes to the Hulk.

It does matter what teir you want to classify superman as. Its what is written in comics. Low or high end or even bad showing he is still Superman and above Hulk on all levels. I expect you would target something like this. I am pretty sure Superman has some high-end feat even weaken. Even current comic superman number 5 a serious superman had to calm himself down before he kills. This is why Hulk will never be able to defeat a superman. Be glad Superman is a high moral character and hold back more than any other character.

Dude unlike you I don't get upset notice I am not the one who got Banned I have been around way longer any of you Heavy hulk fan worshippers. You are too easily trigger when you got nothing you and your fellow hulk cheerleaders resort to insults. I notice Empressdread been schooling you all day and you do the same thing as alway avoid points or try to skip over them. Accept facts and stop avoiding them with your weak argument.

You are making me laugh over here. a possed Hulk you are celebrating over lol THis power is not even his. Magical? You are making me laugh. Stop get excited over feats that beyond the Hulk. This water down Thor is not the same Thor of yesteryear. Even Namor be crashing his hammer. Leave weaken Thor out of this. Right now Thor is not a contender. You just remember this was done in a Hulk comic

Your opinion on the strength level of this characters is horsecrap. Literally everything i stated about the Hulk is written there on the pages, you are just butthurt about it. I think the only one getting hit around here is you, when you have mental breakdowns from seeing people put Hulk alone against a team of DC heroes and he still comes out on top because of how powerful he is being written as of late.

Yes and whats written in the comics is that Superman struggles to stop an elephatn, gets run over by a steam roller, gets beaten by a pterodactyl, almost dies to the heat of Earths core, etc... See that's the thing, that's why people laugh at you and that's why it's easy to call you out, him being SUPERMAN is a irrelevant statement, i couldn't care less, it's about whats written on paper that he can do that i care about and whats written on paper is that he is massively more weaker than Hulk and you will have to either deal with it or have a mental breakdown over it somewhere else. Current Superman has no high end feats actually, the best he has done is punch someone to the Moon but Hulk one-shot Thor who can hit things to the Sun and the other thing is he moved country sized chunks of Moon while Hulk overpowered 2 beings who moved the weight of an entire planet, so again Hulk comes on top and that's just current Hulk with only a few months of existence having better feats than Clark has had in the past 2-3 years. Hulk has already beaten Superman on the forums, in fact he beat him when Superman had teammates to back him up. Actually it was confirmed that Hulk holds back probably more than anyone else because not only does he go out of his way not to harm others, he also has Banner that subconsciously holds him back, thats why when Banner was turned off Hulk destroyed a being that all of Marvel heroes combined couldn't.

The ban thing isn't an argument, as it's irrelevant to the arguments being made on who beat who. And also unlike me you are a laughing joke on this site, you've been here for more than 7-8 years yet never was mentioned to be a good debater by anyone, never referenced for the Hall of Fame, never praised by an outsider, yet my banned ass was mentioned for all these things, think about that. Think about how crappy of a debater you have to be to accumulate 12k posts and still be remembered as only the guy everyone laughs at. Empress didn't school anyone on anything, Empress like always is being stubborn when she is wrong and can't prove anything, so she just goes in and tries to have the last word even if the last word is completely irrelevant. Also me and Empress are talking about a completely unrelated thing to Hulk vs Superman btw, even he/she agrees that Hulk hits harder, so you can cry about it to her. Well i am certainly not avoiding you or your non-existent facts, here i am. Come show me the facts of why current Superman hits harder than current Hulk, i am waiting. Or do you want me to compare them for you since i know all of current Supermans striking feats?

Good, you need a bit of laughter in your life since your presence on this site is veiled in sadness because of how poorly all the DC characters are doing. What does this mean this power is not even his? Whose power is it? No i wont stop being excited over Hulks feats in fact seeing as more great things are coming from Hulk soon with him fighting a solar system threat a universal threat and a multiversal one i have all the reasons in the world to get excited and you have all the reasons in the world to make up excuses and be afraid. This water down Thor is the same Thor as before, he is just Unworthy which means he can't lift Mljonir and has nothing to do with durability, Namor crushing his hammer is because the hammer is made of weaker Uru metal, Namor himself says so, it has nothing to do with Thors own durability. And this current Thor is still a contender seeing as he hit something from the bottom of the ocean to the Sun recently while only playing around

No Caption Provided

How many more excuses are you gonna make up? It happened in a Hulk comic, now that's a problem but when something happens in a Superman comic that is not a problem i guess. What a hypocrite you are. So what's the excuse for Hulk beaitng up dozens of heroes in an Avengers comic recently? Or what are your excuses gonna be when he gets more feats in the Defenders, Hulkverine and Avengers comics that are coming out in the next couple of months? It's not his comics, but i am sure you are gonna find something to whine about there.

But while i have you here let me give you a quick rundown on his durability feats for Unworthy Thor which are on par and in some cases even better than they have been in the past

Genesis(who one-shot Kluh)

No Caption Provided

Absorbing Man amped by Uru metal

No Caption Provided

Havoc and Cyclops

No Caption Provided

War Thor who can bust out country level damage

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

amped Juggernaut, who even without ampes has stomped Worthy Thor in the past

Mangog, who has mangled Worthy Thor in the past

a freaking Celestial

and even tanked a solar system level bomb.

and even though he was knocked out by it, he still survived it and tanked it as well as BRB who also got knocked out by it

So this reaction that Thor is somehow less durable now than he was before is completely unfounded and is more of an emotional reaction from people who are frustrated with Aarons overall mistreatment of the character.

#318 Posted by Supermanthor (20300 posts) - - Show Bio
#319 Posted by Supermanthor (20300 posts) - - Show Bio
#320 Posted by Supermanthor (20300 posts) - - Show Bio

@virtuozzo: I find it funny enough that he says remember it happened in a hulk comic lol so hulk performing his feats in his own comics is somehow pis .comic vine is gold

#321 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Eh it's just typical Termite, he contradicts himself constantly. It's part of the reason why i like our little talks like this.

#322 Posted by Supermanthor (20300 posts) - - Show Bio
#323 Posted by Supermanthor (20300 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#324 Posted by boogie123 (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@virtuozzo: No, it isn't.

It was just an armor kid.

And that punch would have staggered him but didn't. Ergo, he was powered up.

Perhaps your unable to read then. The heroes gave a body to Onslaught so the X men could destroy it.

https://postimg.cc/mzCqjpKn

"They are doing it but they need more mass to contain him".

There was no physical form of Onslaught. Only his armor.

"there was no body shown"

yes, there was.

He only destroyed the armor of Onslaught. Nothing more.

Nothing you say would make Hulk getting outperformed by X men better

#325 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

Which version of Supes is this or is it all versions, if so probably Superman.

#326 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@boogie123: You're repetitively boring.

The armor was physical, it was his physical body.

Nowhere does it say they are giving him a body there, it is literally shown that eave after they join with him he is still a psychic entity.

Show me where his physical body is shown?

No Caption Provided

He is literally still shown as being a being of pure energy.

His armor was his physical form.

WHERE IS THE BODY?

He destroyed the physical form of Onslaught.

Hulk did alone what the entire group of heroes including Avengers, F4, X-men, etc... couldn't do together.

Nothing you say is gonna change the fact that current Clark is dogcrap, while Hulk goes around slapping high tiers and fighting multiversal entitites.

#328 Posted by Supermanthor (20300 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#329 Posted by Supermanthor (20300 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#330 Posted by Supermanthor (20300 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#331 Posted by Supermanthor (20300 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#332 Posted by boogie123 (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@virtuozzo: Hulk only destroyed the armor. Later X men destroyed him.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-F_EdZkRp8HM/W8C1P9rf10I/AAAAAAAAI1A/-JWCvgZ4LlkmjINUjLL_cJdP_V0IQE5qwCHMYCw/s1600/RCO034.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rYvAwDzWSuo/W8C1Qkv-IVI/AAAAAAAAI1I/Ko2sVVVGNPQTTwcm54CkLpaSHAyIYh5bQCHMYCw/s1600/RCO036.jpg

#333 Posted by XLR87T3 (10066 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever: Even Rebirth Superman no-sold a planet being destroyed while he was on it, not even a hair on his head was misplaced.

As for Thor, he is definitely watered down. I mean, Remender's Uncanny Avengers had him get blitzed by a random bo-staff guy and then burned his own hand to the bones putting it into what appeared to be a sun (Thor has always been immune to Sun heat like most heralds). The 2013 god of thunder series was the last time Thor was portrayed as the MVP top dog of Herald tiers. Now he's a mid tier, is afraid of random spears and loses to everyone and everything.

#334 Posted by BruceRogers (17456 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, seriously.

#335 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@boogie123: His armor is his physical form. Onslaught confirmed that he is no longer a physical being that they can punch, right after Hulk punched and destroyed his physical form.

No Caption Provided

#336 Edited by Supermanthor (20300 posts) - - Show Bio

my 3000th post bump

#337 Posted by Wanderez (1958 posts) - - Show Bio

My gf when i tell her i fucked another girl.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever3
#338 Edited by Termiteone4ever3 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

That moment when someone break CV rules yet think themselves as smarta**

#340 Edited by Wanderez (1958 posts) - - Show Bio
#341 Posted by XLR87T3 (10066 posts) - - Show Bio
#342 Posted by Termiteone4ever3 (14 posts) - - Show Bio
#343 Posted by Termiteone4ever3 (14 posts) - - Show Bio
#344 Posted by XLR87T3 (10066 posts) - - Show Bio
#345 Edited by Termiteone4ever3 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: don't know man but don't worry I am not leaving vine :)

#346 Posted by Battle123axe (9053 posts) - - Show Bio

termite got banned.

TERMITE GOT BANNED?!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Finally.

#347 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio
#348 Posted by Supermanthor (20300 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#349 Posted by Supermanthor (20300 posts) - - Show Bio