#101 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: I know . But I feel like still marvel has more universes than DC

#102 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio
#103 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10390 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: It does canonically. DC possibly has more than 52 earths, but there is no exact number of realities that the multiverse contains. We can't use concepts like hypertime and alternate timelines to make agreements. They are too wishy washy for them to be within canon.

#104 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: what makes marvel interesting is every media marvel appears is a alternate universe like mcu spidermanps4 etc is a parrarel to main marvel universe where nothing suggested baout DC that thier movies games TV show universe set universe within the 52 worlds

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
#105 Posted by DeutschKurzhaar (1429 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor or Superman

#106 Posted by Kirkseven (2708 posts) - - Show Bio

My dad >Hulk > Superman > Thor

#107 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10390 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor said:

@mister_surreal: what makes marvel interesting is every media marvel appears is a alternate universe like mcu spidermanps4 etc is a parrarel to main marvel universe where nothing suggested baout DC that thier movies games TV show universe set universe within the 52 worlds

All that means is that DC has more than one multiverse :] Like the video game multiverse that is connected to the comic book multiverse.

#108 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: unless writers at over DC confirms that I don't think that's the truth . But even if that was true how many Earth's will be there 52 that's still a fry cry from Marvel's one

#109 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio
#110 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10390 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor said:

@mister_surreal: unless writers at over DC confirms that I don't think that's the truth . But even if that was true how many Earth's will be there 52 that's still a fry cry from Marvel's one

That is true, but it already has been confirmed. The Injustice games are within the same canon as what happens within the comics, but they are also canonically within the same universe as the Arkhamverse (the batman games series) which does not seem to take place within any earth in the comics. They also have the Arrowverse that exists within its own multiverse.

#111 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: that means ominverse well marvel have too

Omniversal is mutiple multiverse together

It's just different approach for two different companies to show and explain these kind of things

#112 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10390 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor said:

@mister_surreal: that means ominverse well marvel have too

Omniversal is mutiple multiverse together

It's just different approach for two different companies to show and explain these kind of things

That's right, DC and Marvel are great in their own ways. But the omniverse is technically more than just Marvel and DC's multiverse.s It actually refers to every piece of fiction and non fiction that has existed and ever will exist. I just thought that I would bring up that part.

#113 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: yeah omniverse does all of fiction from novels to comics to cartoons everything

#114 Edited by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio
#115 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10390 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: In fact, every concept that you and I have ever had exist in the omniverse. This world technically exists in the omnivers because it spans all realities and planes of existence.

#116 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: yeah a world more like a universe that is realistic where you and me live in

#117 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10390 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Do you know what is really crazy? Every crossover actually connects each world in the omniverse. Almost every character that has ever been made can be related to another media regardless of how different it may seem. For example: You can actually connect the Sherlock Holmes tv series to the Star Trek reboot.

#118 Edited by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: bro I seriously I can't take it it's mind bowling but way too much complicated lol

#119 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10390 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: I used to feel that way a lot. But the farther you go down the rabbit hole, the more convoluted the metaphysics becomes.

#120 Posted by Jacthripper (14969 posts) - - Show Bio

In terms of actual force and not things like "punched through a dimension" (How durable is a dimension? It sounds cool but really it's unquantifiable) I'd say that Thor with Mjolnir has the best Striking, followed by Superman, followed by Hulk, with Thor without Mjolnir far behind.

#121 Edited by MUVDCU (950 posts) - - Show Bio

If they actually applied physics to anything Superman would be able to Hit Harder than them by a lot. But generally Thor has better Striking power ableit with Mjolnir.

I mean Superman is insanely durable and he can punch at the speed of light or greater if serious.

Being completely realistic he should be able to casually planet bust if he wanted to.

Edit: Didn't see this was being opened up to older Versions of Characters Hulk and Superman stand way above Thor then. Being able to punch people through time or across the entire Universe is way out of Thors powerset IIRC. At least for their near Outlier feats.

#122 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: I used to feel that way a lot. But the farther you go down the rabbit hole, the more convoluted the metaphysics becomes.

yeah i understand that

#124 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#125 Posted by Pipxeroth (9237 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, and honestly it's not really debatable anymore.

#126 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, and honestly it's not really debatable anymore.

how ? can you explain ?

#127 Posted by Pipxeroth (9237 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Not much to explain really. A few years ago you could consider them all roughly on the same level, but especially since Pak started writing Hulk has steadily pulled ahead of the other two. He has consistently better feats than either, and while it's a bit more difficult to compare Supes and Hulk, there are a number of super clear examples of Hulk just being above Thor, for example one shotting the barrier in Secret Empire that Thor could barely dent with an all out attack.

#128 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Not much to explain really. A few years ago you could consider them all roughly on the same level, but especially since Pak started writing Hulk has steadily pulled ahead of the other two. He has consistently better feats than either, and while it's a bit more difficult to compare Supes and Hulk, there are a number of super clear examples of Hulk just being above Thor, for example one shotting the barrier in Secret Empire that Thor could barely dent with an all out attack.

ok i see thanks for the information

#129 Edited by Nucleon (3258 posts) - - Show Bio

In terms of striking strength:

Thor w. Hammer > The Hulk > Superman > Thor without Hammer.

#130 Posted by Nucleon (3258 posts) - - Show Bio

@muvdcu said:

If they actually applied physics to anything Superman would be able to Hit Harder than them by a lot. But generally Thor has better Striking power ableit with Mjolnir.

I mean Superman is insanely durable and he can punch at the speed of light or greater if serious.

Being completely realistic he should be able to casually planet bust if he wanted to.

Edit: Didn't see this was being opened up to older Versions of Characters Hulk and Superman stand way above Thor then. Being able to punch people through time or across the entire Universe is way out of Thors powerset IIRC. At least for their near Outlier feats.

IMO, a real punching feat is made against another character. Feats vs the Environment are way too safe to take them seriously - they are 12 a dime cheap.

#131 Posted by Nucleon (3258 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: superman will tired,yes,but hulk also have sometimes return to normally by fighting too hard like hulk VS sentry or zeus.just say superman will tired due to haven't enough solar energy is unfair

and i just say i don't think superman stamina is lesser than hulk.

It is lesser for a basic reason: The Hulk is his own power (and willpower) source, and it is dynamic - it amplifies with use. On the other hand Supes' source on which he depends is external, and he has no control whatsoever on it. Both can be drained, but Supes is especially vulnerable to it, for the aformentionned reasons.

#132 Posted by jay_z94 (8281 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Thor does have his feat of cracking planets with the shockwaves of his hammer blows, so this is still very much debatable.

Regarding Secret Empire: First of all, that was with Jarnbjorn, so it shouldn't really matter as Thor's best striking feats are with Mjolnir. Secondly, when Thor dented the wall it might have weakened it for Hulk to one-shot it.

In my opinion, this whole debate is still very close with no clear winners.

#133 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94: it is one of hotter debates in comic book history

#134 Edited by Lord_Titan_ (2635 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk > Superman > Thor

In terms of striking

Thor > Hulk > Superman

Thor without his hammer is like superman not being able to fly

#135 Edited by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumpy

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
#136 Posted by deactivated-5c6891767abb2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

I think supes

#137 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#138 Posted by FuriousGod (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Consistently, probably Hulk.

#139 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#140 Posted by XLR87T3 (9874 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk > Superman > Thor

In terms of striking

Thor > Hulk > Superman

Thor without his hammer still punches harder than Hulk, easily comparable to Post Crisis Superman. The latter simply got several amps and upgrades which made him physically more powerful than Thor, like Immortal Hulk and World War Hulk. The problem with Hulk is that both Thor and Superman has actual quantifiable feats of destroying stuff that aren't characters, Hulk is a brick and thus shows his strength by wrecking people. So it's actually pretty hard to say who's actually stronger by feats alone.

#141 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94 said:
@pipxeroth said:

Well Thor does have his feat of cracking planets with the shockwaves of his hammer blows, so this is still very much debatable.

Regarding Secret Empire: First of all, that was with Jarnbjorn, so it shouldn't really matter as Thor's best striking feats are with Mjolnir. Secondly, when Thor dented the wall it might have weakened it for Hulk to one-shot it.

In my opinion, this whole debate is still very close with no clear winners.

He cracked one Moon, after repeated blows that where taking such a toll on his body his fingers where cracking and muscles were tearing.

There is actually no indication that Hulk one-shot through the same wall that Thor was hitting with Janjborn, in fact Tony made it quite clear Thor doesn't have the strength to do it. He purposefully mentions the word strength and literally 2 pages later Hulk appears and while Tony was completely unbothered by Thor attacking the wall he literally had an "oh shit" face when Hulk appeared and one-shot through it. I think the intent of the comic was pretty clear as in portraying who was the superior person for the job.

I would say under normal circumstances the striking would go.

Thor > Superman=Hulk.

But in the last few years, probably even a decade, Hulk has pulled away and taken the lead as he has just been overall more impressive and more consistent than the other 2.

#142 Edited by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@virtuozzo: what are hulks best strike feats ? give me some please

#143 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3 said:
@lord_titan_ said:

Hulk > Superman > Thor

In terms of striking

Thor > Hulk > Superman

Thor without his hammer still punches harder than Hulk, easily comparable to Post Crisis Superman. The latter simply got several amps and upgrades which made him physically more powerful than Thor, like Immortal Hulk and World War Hulk. The problem with Hulk is that both Thor and Superman has actual quantifiable feats of destroying stuff that aren't characters, Hulk is a brick and thus shows his strength by wrecking people. So it's actually pretty hard to say who's actually stronger by feats alone.

This is absolute nonsense, Hulk has fought Thor unarmed some 30+ years ago in Thors own comic and was beating him, bruising him and making him bleed, while Thors punches had much less of an effect by Thors own admission. Unarmed Thor has no comparable feats of striking to post crisis Superman. Hulk hitting harder than Thor while both are unarmed isn't something that just happened in modern times, it was always the case.

#144 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@virtuozzo: what are hulks best strike feats ? give me some please

There are so much to go through. I would say the most impressive sounding ones but also the least quantifiable are the ones where he broke through time twice and broke through reality once other than that he shook the entire planet about half a dozen times, one-shot high tier character many times(probably most famous is the most recent one where he cracked Thors skull and almost killed him), even Superman while bloodlusted at best could only kill someone like WW with 3 punches, he destroyed Onslaughts physical form when no other heron on Earth could even dent it(including Thor), he punched Emma with 1/2 of the PF through an entire island, he is one of the only 2 beings to actually damage primary adamantium, etc...

Of course those are the more reasonable feats he has, he also has outliers that i don't like to use like punching an asteroid twice the size of Earth, shaking infinite number of worlds, hitting with the force of 4 Big Bangs(admittedly this was Chulk, still its worth noting that he did so while using BannerHulks power inside him).

#145 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@virtuozzo: I just saw the art on new defenders books damn it's really cool. You like the art ?

#146 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio
#147 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@virtuozzo: indeed his art is cool also thanks for information in about hulks strikeing .

#148 Edited by Kirkseven (2708 posts) - - Show Bio

@virtuozzo: Does he have any good environment feats? like busting a moon or planet in his non WB forms?

#149 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512
#150 Posted by deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512 (1483 posts) - - Show Bio

what's bump ?