Who Has The Best Chance Of One-Shotting God Cloth Seiya?

kalder_ridley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who Has The Best Chance Of One-Shotting God Cloth Seiya? (51 votes)

Alien X 8%
Lucifer Morningstar 76%
TTGL 10%
White Phoenix of the Crown 6%

who has the best chance of one-shotting him?

No Caption Provided

• 
maxxc10X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By maxxc10X

All of them could oneshot easy this weakling

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk, I heard he beat someone with "infinite" power and that is he has the power of miracles.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm my opinion only LM.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer or Phoenix, if she's really multiversal.

maxxc10X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Is my fault Saint Seiya characters are weaklings?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@maxxc10x said:

@joviolma: Is my fault Saint Seiya characters are weaklings?

They are so weaklings that are stomping DB verse in every thread created. Dude you are just a hater that don't knows any better.

maxxc10X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Good for they that still don't made they not weaklings

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maxxc10x said:

@joviolma: Good for they that still don't made they not weaklings

LOL, weaklings that easily destroys Universes like Shaka and Shiijima casual clashes.

Weaklings like Cronus that Destroy, Past, Future and Present without any single effort.

Weaklings like Thanatos which Power is fast enough to cross the Infinite Sized Elysium, the Hyperdimension and the Hell until reach the normal universe in seconds

Weaklings that sustain a Infinite Sized Realm, A Universal Sized Realm and a Realm which all the dead ones goes with nothing but a thought.

The only one that can defeat Seiya in there is Lucifer.

maxxc10X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By maxxc10X

@joviolma: Lucifer is barely universal and slower than him how is he supposed to beat Seiya?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@maxxc10x said:

@joviolma: Lucifer is barely universal and slower than him how is he supposed to beat Seiya?

Daheck his destructive capacity is relatively equal to his older brother Michael. Feared by The Endless themselves. The concepts of Infinite , Time and Space are completely meaningless to him. Capable of moving in, and comprehending the nature of the boundless Void. Killed the Logos with a touch

His speed is as well completely absurd:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/Or86wz807CqVlJhBso4Z-j1no7u5skk6bwyp3I1m8nue8oSi69FLfe9ohNg62DbS8whqqYl3nan_=s0

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/6/66/Lucifer20Billion.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170415093634

assuming that Lucifer's blinking lasted 100 miliseconds, or 0.1 seconds.

20,000,000,000 billion years is 6.31138519e17 seconds.

Now, how to do this?

The Human Brain is capable of processing around 60 bits of information per second:

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/415041/new-measure-of-human-brain-processing-speed/

Now Lucifer processed everything that ever happened in the universe over a period of 20,000,000,000 years. So, how many bits does the universe has? Well, people are huge nerds, and someone on MIT has actually calculated this (Go figure):

https://arxiv.org/pdf/quant-ph/0110141v1.pdf

This is a really long paper full of weird calculation, but it reaches the calculation that over 10 billion years, the universe must have performed 10^120 operations on 10^90 bits. So for a 20 Billion year old universe, it'd be 20^120 operations. Multiply both and you'd get a total number of 2.0e210 bits.

Lucifer processed this in 0.1 seconds.

2.0e210 / 0.1 seconds = 2.0e211 bits per second. Diving that by the human processing speed...

2.0e211 bits per second / 60 bits per second = 3.33333333e209.

This means that Lucifer can process information at speeds 3.33333333e209 times faster than ordinary humans.

This number should logically scale to Lucifer's reactions. Now we know that average humans can react in 0.3 seconds. And MFTL+ Reaction Speeds (x1000 speed of light) start at 0.000000000003336 seconds or 3.33600e-12 seconds. So let's have some fun.

0.3 / 3.33333333e209 = 9.00000001e-211 seconds.

Lucifer can react in 9.00000001e-211

3.33600e-12 / 9.00000001e-211 = 3.70666666e198

Lucifer's reaction speed is 3.70666666e198 times faster than baseline MFTL+

So 3.70666666e198 x 1000 = Fuc$ing 3.70666666e201c, or 3.70666666 Sexsexagintillion times Faster than Light.

Avatar image for deactivated-6063b97152c69
deactivated-6063b97152c69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Hey man, chill. Who cares about this dudes opinion on this matter. He clearly has a bias against the Saint Seiya material and no matter what feats are presented, nothing will change his mind. Try to be here just to respond to the question being asked on the post, rather than convince people with ignorance on the matter.

maxxc10X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By maxxc10X

Talk the guy above me who post just because he can and not even know what people are talking about

maxxc10X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: But all of these beings are universals too and DC isn't even a true multiverse

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@maxxc10x said:

@joviolma: But all of these beings are universals too and DC isn't even a true multiverse

Pretty sure that he is Outerversal by feats, h3ll, his brother is even called the most powerful being in the Existence with the exception of God/The presence, Lucifer already survive a Big Bang in his face without damage and his brother Demiurgus already created Universes easily and one Infinite Sized Realm, they even fight against each other lots of times.

There is even people who believe that they are above Thanos with IG and they even said why, obviously that guy can beat Seiya.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/michael-demiurgos-vs-thanos-with-infinity-gauntlet-1617416/

He is the Infinite Will of God, that means his power is Infinite or above this.

And in my opinion the only ones in SS that can beat Thanos IG is Hades with his Kamui, Zeus, the Titans and Chronos, because for what I have already seen from Thanos he would solo like 95-98 % of Saint seiya.

maxxc10X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: anyway who is the most powerful being in SS? I'm still excited by the CAV (my first)

maxxc10X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By maxxc10X

@joviolma: You think Gurren Lagann characters could beat him also?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maxxc10x said:

@joviolma: anyway who is the most powerful being in SS? I'm still excited by the CAV (my first)

Pretty sure that the strongest is Chronos, The God of Time and Space, he Is beyond the Concept of Time he Transcends Space-Time itself, as well as the Olympians and the Titans, much like they transcend humans. Encompasses and transcends all Past and all Future of the Macrocosmos, i.e, exists beyond the entirety of the Multiverse, just for you know a Multiverse have a Infinite Amount of Universes as well and possesses Infinite Sized Realms in each timeline, the Elysium, that means his speed is Irrelevant, like a Omnipresence, he is in everywhere in Past, Future and Present in the entire Macrocosmos, H3ll, even the Infinite Sized Elysium created by Hades will(which he is above) is affected by the concept of time, that means he is present in everywhere in a Infinite Amount of Universes and Realms.

Thanos with IG, I already see his respect thread with a IG and her power.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maxxc10x said:

@joviolma: You think Gurren Lagann characters could beat him also?

Ask for the The Dark Paladin, he is expert in Saint seiya, I already seen him comment in threads with STTGL as well.

maxxc10X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By maxxc10X

@joviolma: Oh no I have my opinion and know darkpaladin point of view not that he would reply me anyway.I was asking about your opinion unless you don't know GL well

And you going for the CAV or not?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maxxc10x There is no reason to be excited, I will take weeks to collect everything since, some chapters from Next Dimension and Episode G aren't bring to English already, so I need to wait until they translate.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maxxc10x said:

@joviolma: Oh no I have my opinion and know darkpaladin point of view not that he would reply me anyway.I was asking about your opinion unless you don't know GL well

And you going for the CAV or not?

Yes, but I need time, most of the chapters aren't released in English yet due the fact that SS is only translate to Brazilian, Spanish and his original language Japanese, So I need time for collect everything, or I can forgot something important, but relax, I will not forget about the CAV, and when I finish everything I tag you and we start.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sungsam

Outerversial is a shitty term.

The power gap between one Outerversial to another can be bigger between baseline Outerversial and a freaking termite. And there can be infinite tiers of Outerversial.

It's like the terms "Hax" and "NFL" they solve nothing and mean nothing.

Calling a character Outerversial is no more useful than saying all fictional characters are more powerful than bacteria. Sure it's true, but it doesn't mean much in a fight, considering Outerversial characters are becoming dime a dozen.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam I know, is just a cool term, but the fact is that Lucifer Power is Infinite and is beyond this, Seiya is at maximum Multiversal since he was able to hurt Hades, but Lucifer and Demiurgus have better feats.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sungsam

@joviolma said:

@sungsam I know, is just a cool term, but the fact is that Lucifer Power is Infinite and is beyond this, Seiya is at maximum Multiversal since he was able to hurt Hades, but Lucifer and Demiurgus have better feats.

I thought, as I was told, that Lucifer exceeded the concept of Infinity, his power is not infinite, but in fact, beyond careless of the concept of finity and infinity is it? So it's greater than that yes?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:
@joviolma said:

I thought, as I was told, that Lucifer exceeded the concept of Infinity, his power is not infinite, but in fact, beyond careless of the concept of finity and infinity is it? So it's greater than that yes?

He is beyond Infinite considering that he is the Infinite Will of God, etc. Is hard to explain that thing:''Above Infinite''.

gideongarner01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By gideongarner01

@joviolma: they have never stomped dragon ball in any thread. Most of the threads are people saying drgaonbhall stomps. And is far more popular as well.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By JOVIOLMA
TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer is the strongest one here so obviously him.

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By CaoCao

Alien X? Idk

Lucifer Morningstar? Yes, he godstomps Seiya. Nah, he didn´t godstomps. He blinks his whole verse away.

TTGL? If we don´t talk about the full STTGL, then Seiya stomps hard. If not, then it depends on the dimensional statement from STTGL.

White Phoenix of the Crown? Should stomp Seiya as well.

Also lol at Dragonball characters are never stomped from Saint Seiya. They are fodder compared to the Saint Seiya verse.

Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know Lucy crushes him instantly

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer blinks Seiya. Phoenix should be able to do the same. Not sure about TTGL or Alien X.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MoneyyJunee

Lucifer Morningstar. No DB character can one shot him tho

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X blinks the fodder

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer blinks Seiya. Phoenix should be able to do the same. Not sure about TTGL or Alien X.

this

also i like to add no one from utterly fodder verses such as HST FT MHA OPM BC HXH

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

but yeah... goku oneshots

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gideongarner01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone in this list can one shot seiya bar maybe the overhyped alien x.

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xeno goku oneshots seiya.

koko1qa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By koko1qa

ttgl cause of his speed and aura

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno one shots. Broly solos with reality busting punches.

Edd57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God cloth Tenma can, GL can, but tenma can one shot seiya in every aspect.