Who could beat Franklin Richards?

  • 79 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

5619

Forum Posts

521

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've been doing some reading on him and he seems pointlessly overpowered. If he's literally omnipotent, is there anyone in the DC or Marvel universe that can beat him?

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

18027

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@echostarlord117: He isn't anything close to omnipotent and is about the strength required to hang with Galactus, and nothing more. Here is a short list of well known people who could utterly stomp him just from marvel. Franklin is powerful, but only a low tier on the cosmic entity scale

The Beyonders: If you though Franklin was OP look up these guys. Soloed the marvel hierarchy and made Living Tribunal look like a chump

Dormammu: Lord of the Dark Dimension and practically omnipotent within it, Dormammu would stomp Richards in the Dark Dimension and would likely beat him outside it too.

White Phoenix: The most powerful incarnation of the phoenix force, Jean Grey would destroy Franklin and is considered one of the most powerful beings in Marvel.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

5619

Forum Posts

521

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@decaf_wizard: Huh, interesting. I read that he was above Mr. Mxyzptlk, but I guess I read wrong. Also, if Franklin Richards is on Galactus' level, then Dormammu wouldn't be able to beat him outside of the Dark Dimension. Galactus > Dormammu

Avatar image for drsheldoncooper
DrSheldonCooper

172

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Oh so many people

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

18027

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@echostarlord117: Mxy would likely beat FR with a little difficulty (disregarding Worlds Funniest feats). And he really doesn't have the feats to say he is on the level of Eternity, who Dormammu was able to defeat outside the Dark Dimension, although he had to Kamikaze it and come back in the next issue, while that version of eternity was permanently dead.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for neongamewave
NeonGameWave

19333

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Many.

Avatar image for dforce5289
Dforce5289

141

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A car accident could beat franklin. Why? cuz its an accident. So anyone who can drive qualifies.

Avatar image for mikehoolihan
MikeHoolihan

112

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

reed

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

10716

Forum Posts

520

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jesse Custer w/ Genesis.

Saint of Killers.

Pre-Retcon Beyonder.

Lucifer Morningstar.

Michael Demiurgos.

Elder God Demonbane.

Bugs Bunny.

Great Evil Beast.

The Presence.

TOAA.

Man of Miracles.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c8b1faed6fe
deactivated-57c8b1faed6fe

92

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@echostarlord117:

Fulcrum

Lucifer Moringstar

Mad Jim Jaspers

Mxy

Abbraxus

Mikaboshi

Michael Demiurgos

Elaine belloc

protege

grandmaster

nekron

inbetweener

nix (all the monitors)

eternity

death

oblivion

kronos (maybe)

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

2521

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Too many characters to be listed who can beat him.

Avatar image for kingtphil
KingTPhil

1730

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Toaa

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

2077

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

10716

Forum Posts

520

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

And no, he's nowhere near omnipotent.

Avatar image for darkraiden
DarkRaiden

15466

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@echostarlord117: He isn't anything close to omnipotent and is about the strength required to hang with Galactus, and nothing more. Here is a short list of well known people who could utterly stomp him just from marvel. Franklin is powerful, but only a low tier on the cosmic entity scale

The Beyonders: If you though Franklin was OP look up these guys. Soloed the marvel hierarchy and made Living Tribunal look like a chump

Dormammu: Lord of the Dark Dimension and practically omnipotent within it, Dormammu would stomp Richards in the Dark Dimension and would likely beat him outside it too.

White Phoenix: The most powerful incarnation of the phoenix force, Jean Grey would destroy Franklin and is considered one of the most powerful beings in Marvel.

Dormammu's not touching Franklin. At all. He's barely skyfather level while Franklin is Universal level and accidentally makes Celestials look weak.

Avatar image for stl9997
stl9997

2266

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

18027

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@darkraiden said:
@decaf_wizard said:

@echostarlord117: He isn't anything close to omnipotent and is about the strength required to hang with Galactus, and nothing more. Here is a short list of well known people who could utterly stomp him just from marvel. Franklin is powerful, but only a low tier on the cosmic entity scale

The Beyonders: If you though Franklin was OP look up these guys. Soloed the marvel hierarchy and made Living Tribunal look like a chump

Dormammu: Lord of the Dark Dimension and practically omnipotent within it, Dormammu would stomp Richards in the Dark Dimension and would likely beat him outside it too.

White Phoenix: The most powerful incarnation of the phoenix force, Jean Grey would destroy Franklin and is considered one of the most powerful beings in Marvel

Dormammu's not touching Franklin. At all. He's barely skyfather level while Franklin is Universal level and accidentally makes Celestials look weak.

Dormammu is NOT barely skyfather level. He has a few showings on the level of eternity and has created Hell lords who are slightly below mephisto. Franklin is not even coming close to beating him in the Dark Dimension. Just look at the scan i posted earlier.

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

481

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@echostarlord117: No one can. His too powerful for anything but fully omnipotent characters to beat him after a hard fight. Maybe pre ret beyonder

Avatar image for darkraiden
DarkRaiden

15466

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@darkraiden said:
@decaf_wizard said:

@echostarlord117: He isn't anything close to omnipotent and is about the strength required to hang with Galactus, and nothing more. Here is a short list of well known people who could utterly stomp him just from marvel. Franklin is powerful, but only a low tier on the cosmic entity scale

The Beyonders: If you though Franklin was OP look up these guys. Soloed the marvel hierarchy and made Living Tribunal look like a chump

Dormammu: Lord of the Dark Dimension and practically omnipotent within it, Dormammu would stomp Richards in the Dark Dimension and would likely beat him outside it too.

White Phoenix: The most powerful incarnation of the phoenix force, Jean Grey would destroy Franklin and is considered one of the most powerful beings in Marvel

Dormammu's not touching Franklin. At all. He's barely skyfather level while Franklin is Universal level and accidentally makes Celestials look weak.

Dormammu is NOT barely skyfather level. He has a few showings on the level of eternity and has created Hell lords who are slightly below mephisto. Franklin is not even coming close to beating him in the Dark Dimension. Just look at the scan i posted earlier.

He's barely skyfather. He has 0 Eternity level showings without so much context that it hurts. And Mephisto himself has created a Hell Lord stronger than Mephisto. It doesn't make you Skyfather level. And Scarlet Witch beat Dormammu in his dimension. Franklin would annihilate him. I know the scan. It's not something Dormammu can even do often.

Avatar image for chazz85
Chazz85

5201

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I could go for hours with this. But no.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

5619

Forum Posts

521

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the_caped_crusader: Yeah, after doing some further research, he seems like more of a plot device than anything. At best, he gives off this illusion of omnipotence and that's only when the plot demands it. I used to think he rivaled TOAA (despite it's lack of feats).

Avatar image for poeticwarrior
poeticwarrior

4096

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Drunk Sue and Reed Richards, just give them a blue ribbon.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

18027

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@echostarlord117 said:

@the_caped_crusader: Yeah, after doing some further research, he seems like more of a plot device than anything. At best, he gives off this illusion of omnipotence and that's only when the plot demands it. I used to think he rivaled TOAA (despite it's lack of feats).

Yea i would say that is about right, he has some super crazy moments that made him seem godlike that he was, kinda like secret wars beyonder. Like this here. But remember onslaught stole his powers and was beaten.

No Caption Provided

and there is this

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for helicoprion
Helicoprion

3566

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

onslaught

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

5579

Forum Posts

1732

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@darkraiden said:

He's barely skyfather. He has 0 Eternity level showings without so much context that it hurts. And Mephisto himself has created a Hell Lord stronger than Mephisto. It doesn't make you Skyfather level. And Scarlet Witch beat Dormammu in his dimension. Franklin would annihilate him. I know the scan. It's not something Dormammu can even do often.

You're kidding, right? Dormammu was never again at Eternity's level after the 70s and I give you that, however, his feats against the same during Strange Tales#146 are still valid( Killemall debunked the outcome of the fight, but not the fight itself) and I don't know if you understood the contradiction with your statement about Mephisto creating beings more powerful than himself. Dormy has universal feats since his main objective is to absorb universes and this is something he does quite often.

Dormammu, Satannish and even Mordo destroyed or conquered the Marvel Earth with the text saying that everyone died at their hands, so I would say they can be put at such level given the characters killed.

I know the instances with Scarlet Witch......... Debunked along time ago:

Scarlet Witch was easily getting handled by Dormammu too:

No Caption Provided

She only defeated him by using a hex on the Evil Eye of Avalon:

No Caption Provided

It was the power from the Evil Eye that defeated and destroyed Dorm.....Not Wanda herself.

Dormammu while extremely weakened was easily controlling Scarlet Witch:

No Caption Provided

Umar even said so:

No Caption Provided

Dormammu himself too:

No Caption Provided

And she only defeated him by freezing the lava, which was Dormammu's power source( Besides having help from Agatha):

No Caption Provided

This is more a ''Plot-Device'' than anything. There's another one, but wasn't a fight and happened during HoM( Not her normal levels). Besides...Neither of those fights was in the Dark Dimension.

Dormammu doesn't get more powerful just by being in the Dark Dimension too.

Avatar image for hatemalingsia
hatemalingsia

15494

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for darkraiden
DarkRaiden

15466

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@laylah said:
@darkraiden said:

He's barely skyfather. He has 0 Eternity level showings without so much context that it hurts. And Mephisto himself has created a Hell Lord stronger than Mephisto. It doesn't make you Skyfather level. And Scarlet Witch beat Dormammu in his dimension. Franklin would annihilate him. I know the scan. It's not something Dormammu can even do often.

You're kidding, right? Dormammu was never again at Eternity's level after the 70s and I give you that, however, his feats against the same during Strange Tales#146 are still valid( Killemall debunked the outcome of the fight, but not the fight itself) and I don't know if you understood the contradiction with your statement about Mephisto creating beings more powerful than himself. Dormy has universal feats since his main objective is to absorb universes and this is something he does quite often.

Dormammu, Satannish and even Mordo destroyed or conquered the Marvel Earth with the text saying that everyone died at their hands, so I would say they can be put at such level given the characters killed.

I know the instances with Scarlet Witch......... Debunked along time ago:

Scarlet Witch was easily getting handled by Dormammu too:

She only defeated him by using a hex on the Evil Eye of Avalon:

It was the power from the Evil Eye that defeated and destroyed Dorm.....Not Wanda herself.

Dormammu while extremely weakened was easily controlling Scarlet Witch:

Umar even said so:

Dormammu himself too:

And she only defeated him by freezing the lava, which was Dormammu's power source( Besides having help from Agatha):

This is more a ''Plot-Device'' than anything. There's another one, but wasn't a fight and happened during HoM( Not her normal levels).

Dormammu doesn't get more powerful just by being in the Dark Dimension too.

Dormammu is barely skyfather level and has never been above it. Scarlet Witch beat Dormmamu, this is a fact, and it wasn't even powerful SW. I know the circumstance and I can say that no being as powerful as you're pretending Dormammu is would be beat so easily in such a manner. Dormammu's also been handled/hurt by the likes of Doctor Voodoo, Cyclops, and Magik. He's basically just another Hell Lord.

As for Mephisto, he created Blackheart who is at least as strong as Mephisto if not stronger. That's my point, creating someone stronger than Mephisto doesn't make you above Mephisto. Because he literally did the same thing.

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

5579

Forum Posts

1732

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@darkraiden:

Dormammu is barely skyfather level and has never been above it

Sigh.......

You really need to start reading more about the character before making claims of things without knowing nothing about it. Dormy was indeed Eternity's equal during the beginning.

When Dormammu attacked Strange, Ancient One said that he should seek the help of only one being powerful enough to help to him against the Dread One:

Who? Eternity itself:

No Caption Provided

With multiple beings out there, they still need to find Eternity since was their only hope:

Dormammu was very aware of Eternity's existence:

No Caption Provided

Another proof of them being represented as equals was their fight against Zom:

No Caption Provided

Dormammu and Eternity were necessary against Zom and needed to team up to defeat him. How do I know that? Zom himself admitted neither could have defeat him alone:

No Caption Provided

Eternity only being able to defeat Zom with Dormammu's help says a lot.

There's also Strange Tales#146( The entire story is about Dormammu and Eternity having some kind rivalry by a long time).

Dormammu didn't see Eternity all that above him like you suggest they are( Dormammu blinded Eternity and was pretty sure about being able to bind him too....If wasn't for Strange's interference):

No Caption Provided

Their rivalry was confirmed by Dormammu himself:

No Caption Provided

And their fight, which ended in a draw until the retcon in Doctor Strange#172( More than 20 issues after the said event):

They both seemed destroyed.

Before you say it. No

Eternity wasn't attacking Dormammu at first or anything not because Dormy didn't matter, but because he's an important part of the universal balance( The Living Tribunal even says so):

No Caption Provided

Killing Dormammu wouldn't bring any benefit, so Eternity tried to convince him.

Stephen himself was wondering their fate without any result:

No Caption Provided

This was retconned since the sphere was wrong about Dormammu:

No Caption Provided

He was just fine.

The Handbook itself sees Dormammu battling Eternity as a proof of power:

No Caption Provided

And a What if? portraying them as equals:

I suggest read more about him. Like, A LOT MORE.

Scarlet Witch beat Dormmamu, this is a fact, and it wasn't even powerful SW. I know the circumstance and I can say that no being as powerful as you're pretending Dormammu is would be beat so easily in such a manner.

The fact is that you have no idea about what you're talking and if you TRULY knew the circumstances, then you wouldn't mention said instance.

Dormammu was weakened to a level where he couldn't even fight Vision directly....I even posted Umar saying this:

No Caption Provided

Am I talking about this version? No, but you're saying this can be used to Dormammu at his normal levels.

Quite low balling.

Dormammu's also been handled/hurt by the likes of Doctor Voodoo, Cyclops, and Magik.

So? This are low feats and every character has, but Dormammu hardly got them.

Few jobber instances doesn't dictate how the character is normally portrayed. Like I said, quite low balling.

Magik's power was interfering with the Dark Dimension too, so this affected Dormammu since part of his powers are from there:

No Caption Provided

Voodoo had knowledge from Strange...You know, the guy who's basically an expert in the mystical arts and fought against Dormmy for 45 years to know what to do against him.

He's basically just another Hell Lord.

Funny.

They disagree with you:

No Caption Provided

Mephisto and the others were so scared of Dormammu that their only option was to freeze the Hell!

As for Mephisto, he created Blackheart who is at least as strong as Mephisto if not stronger. That's my point, creating someone stronger than Mephisto doesn't make you above Mephisto. Because he literally did the same thing.

A moot point and you're the only one who believe that Blackheart is above Mephisto.

Satannish has far better feats than both of them together and fought Mephisto inside of Mephisto own dimension. It's not the same thing.

Avatar image for houseshm
houseshm

1966

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#29  Edited By houseshm

she hulk

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for sirneko
SirNeko

4399

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@decaf_wizard: Huh, interesting. I read that he was above Mr. Mxyzptlk, but I guess I read wrong. Also, if Franklin Richards is on Galactus' level, then Dormammu wouldn't be able to beat him outside of the Dark Dimension. Galactus > Dormammu

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

5619

Forum Posts

521

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sirneko: T'was a rookie mistake. Cut me some slack! xD

Avatar image for smxlr8
SMXLR8

8162

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

This should be a general question not just marvel or DC

Avatar image for killemall
Killemall

19020

Forum Posts

12398

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@credible said:

@echostarlord117:

Fulcrum

Lucifer Moringstar

Mad Jim Jaspers

Mxy

Abbraxus

Mikaboshi

Michael Demiurgos

Elaine belloc

protege

grandmaster

nekron

inbetweener

nix (all the monitors)

eternity

death

oblivion

kronos (maybe)

You had such an awesome list with people way out of Franklin's paygrade (well with the exception of Inbetweener), then you mention grandmaster man damn..

Avatar image for darkraiden
DarkRaiden

15466

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Look, I already know all of that. None of that changes that he's barely skyfather level. And his low end feats are suspiciously lower than every other 'universal'/eternity level threat. Even Odin, hell even Loki doesn't possess some of those low end feats.

In the hell lord scan, pretty sure on Hell Lord literally said Dormammu wouldn't dare fight them, that's not exactly fear. Dormammu's feats are hell lord level and that's it, if not lower (like when Hulk snuffed him out). Blackheart has beaten Mephisto and matched him many times. That's why he's stronger than Mephisto.

@laylah said:

@darkraiden:

Stuff, a post that's way too long and useless

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

7038

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Preacher

Saint of Killers

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

5579

Forum Posts

1732

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@darkraiden:

Look, I already know all of that. None of that changes that he's barely skyfather level.

It does change, friend! You said that Dormammu was never above Skyfather and I just put proof that he was.

I'm not saying that Dormy can beat Franklin( He can't), but barely Skyfather is low balling.

And his low end feats are suspiciously lower than every other 'universal'/eternity level threat. Even Odin, hell even Loki doesn't possess some of those low end feats.

Dormammu has 40 years of comics history and no more than five low feats, it's not about how bad the jobber is.

It's about how consistent his showings are and Dormy rarely lost without plot or context.

In the hell lord scan, pretty sure on Hell Lord literally said Dormammu wouldn't dare fight them, that's not exactly fear.

It's actually the opposite.

They wouldn't dare to fight him, in fact, Mephisto lost his realm to Dormammu in the beginning of the story and considered Dormammu a threat to all of them:

No Caption Provided

Dormammu's feats are hell lord level and that's it, if not lower (like when Hulk snuffed him out).

One of the Hell-Lords is his servant and the others were afraid of fight him. I don't know WHY you think his feats are lower.

Dormammu was able to hold an entire flank alone during Magik#04:

No Caption Provided

Mephisto needed help from Vitchen:

No Caption Provided

Mephisto had his troops if you want to say that was because of the Mindless Ones.

Dormammu did more than all the others. They had a few powerful beings in there and some were even Hell-Lords and Fear Lords:

Even Surtur got destoyed:

I already debunked Hulk beating him too:

I'm here to debunk a feat that was used sometimes, which is Hulk ''one-shooting'' Dormammu:

No Caption Provided

First, Dormammu was depowered by Umar since she sucked his energies and this was said ON PANEL:

No Caption Provided

And was before Hulk attacked him too.....A basic level of interpretation can show you that as Umar said: ''So focused on the sorcerer, you didn't realize it was even happening.''

This means Dormmy was getting depowered during his fight with Strange and the same happened before the ''Thunderclap'', in fact, one of the effects is Dormammu struggling in the battle when Umar fed Strange's power:

No Caption Provided

Umar was even sure that Strange could defeat Dormammu alone. Guess the reason.........

Now, what does this means? During Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme#73, Dormammu entered in a dome which negate all his magic and power, making him powerless:

An old man. An simple old man is what Dormammu is without his energy, so all his attributes were reduced to almost nothing. This is even more funny because Dormammu's Bio from the Handbook of 2007 says that Umar had reduced him to a such thing:

No Caption Provided

In fact, Dormammu became an old man. Again:

So Hulk only defeated one poor and helpless human. Also, Dormammu had ''The Flames of Regency'' which is the reason he was on flames when Umar depowered him.

Funny enough, Umar got the control of the Dark Dimension after all this.

Blackheart has beaten Mephisto and matched him many times. That's why he's stronger than Mephisto.

We have two different interpretations of the events. Like when you said that Blackheart created his own spirits of vengeance, but didn't mention this happened after he took his father's place as ruler of Hell.

Really...Give up.

Avatar image for darkraiden
DarkRaiden

15466

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@laylah said:

@darkraiden:

Look, I already know all of that. None of that changes that he's barely skyfather level.

It does change, friend! You said that Dormammu was never above Skyfather and I just put proof that he was.

I'm not saying that Dormy can beat Franklin( He can't), but barely above Skyfather is low balling.

And his low end feats are suspiciously lower than every other 'universal'/eternity level threat. Even Odin, hell even Loki doesn't possess some of those low end feats.

Dormammu has 40 years of comics history and no more than five low feats, it's not about how bad the jobber is.

It's about how consistent his showings are and Dormy rarely lost without plot or context.

In the hell lord scan, pretty sure on Hell Lord literally said Dormammu wouldn't dare fight them, that's not exactly fear.

It's actually the opposite.

They wouldn't dare to fight him, in fact, Mephisto lost his realm to Dormammu in the beginning of the story and considered Dormammu a threat to all of them:

No Caption Provided

Dormammu's feats are hell lord level and that's it, if not lower (like when Hulk snuffed him out).

One of the Hell-Lords is his servant and the others were afraid of fight him. I don't know WHY you think his feats are lower.

Dormammu was able to hold an entire flank alone during Magik#04:

No Caption Provided

Mephisto needed help from Vitchen:

No Caption Provided

Mephisto had his troops if you want to say that was because of the Mindless Ones.

Dormammu did more than all the others. They had a few powerful beings in there and some were even Hell-Lords and Fear Lords:

Even Surtur got destoyed:

I already debunked Hulk beating him too:

I'm here to debunk a feat that was used sometimes, which is Hulk ''one-shooting'' Dormammu:

No Caption Provided

First, Dormammu was depowered by Umar since she sucked his energies and this was said ON PANEL:

No Caption Provided

And was before Hulk attacked him too.....A basic level of interpretation can show you that as Umar said: ''So focused on the sorcerer, you didn't realize it was even happening.''

This means Dormmy was getting depowered during his fight with Strange and the same happened before the ''Thunderclap'', in fact, one of the effects is Dormammu struggling in the battle when Umar fed Strange's power:

No Caption Provided

Umar was even sure that Strange could defeat Dormammu alone. Guess the reason.........

Now, what does this means? During Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme#73, Dormammu entered in a dome which negate all his magic and power, making him powerless:

An old man. An simple old man is what Dormammu is without his energy, so all his attributes were reduced to almost nothing. This is even more funny because Dormammu's Bio from the Handbook of 2007 says that Umar had reduced him to a such thing:

No Caption Provided

In fact, Dormammu became an old man. Again:

So Hulk only defeated one poor and helpless human. Also, Dormammu had ''The Flames of Regency'' which is the reason he was on flames when Umar depowered him.

Funny enough, Umar got the control of the Dark Dimension after all this.

Blackheart has beaten Mephisto and matched him many times. That's why he's stronger than Mephisto.

We have two different interpretations of the events. Like when you said that Blackheart created his own spirits of vengeance, but didn't mention this happened after he took his father's place as ruler of Hell.

Really...Give up.

I don't remember saying Dormammu's feats are lower than the other Hell Lord's, just about even. Mephisto might have higher ones with stalemating Galactus and having Doom, Reed, and Dr. Strange unable to defeat him even with infinite prep and such, but that's it. Blackheart, as I remember it, gained no power when he took over Hell. And he still created spirits of vengeance, which is something Mephisto didn't do (and they were strong enough to rip out Ghost Rider's heart). Blackheart was only defeated by an angel of vengeance.

And later, Blackheart took on Red Hulk Venom Ghost Rider and only lost to his own antithesis. During that time he bested Damion Hellstrom and Hellstrom and Strange failed to hold him back.

It's clear Blackheart is meant to be at least equal to Mephisto if not greater, proving Dormammu's feat of making Satannish doesn't put him above Hell Lords.

The main point is that Dormmamu is pretty much always Hell Lord/Skyfather level.

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

5579

Forum Posts

1732

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@darkraiden:

I don't remember saying Dormammu's feats are lower than the other Hell Lord's, just about even.

I even quoted.....:

Dormammu's feats are hell lord level and that's it, if not lower (like when Hulk snuffed him out).

See?

Mephisto might have higher ones with stalemating Galactus and having Doom, Reed, and Dr. Strange unable to defeat him even with infinite prep and such, but that's it

The same Mephisto already proved inferiority to Dormammu more than once and the same Mephisto does jobber more.

Mephisto might be even Dormammu's creation after the retcon during Hellcat.

Blackheart, as I remember it, gained no power when he took over Hell. And he still created spirits of vengeance, which is something Mephisto didn't do (and they were strong enough to rip out Ghost Rider's heart). Blackheart was only defeated by an angel of vengeance.

Given his inferiority was pretty much established before the event when he stabbed Mephisto with a special dagger:

No Caption Provided

And this:

I say he became more powerful.

And later, Blackheart took on Red Hulk Venom Ghost Rider and only lost to his own antithesis. During that time he bested Damion Hellstrom and Hellstrom and Strange failed to hold him back.

I'm actually wondering why you posted such information.

Satannish was an enemy of the Shaper of Worlds if you want to compare feats.

It's clear Blackheart is meant to be at least equal to Mephisto if not greater, proving Dormammu's feat of making Satannish doesn't put him above Hell Lords.

Again...Blackheart is not above Mephisto.

He's still Dormammu's servant and inferior, which makes Dormy above Hell-Lords.

The main point is that Dormmamu is pretty much always Hell Lord/Skyfather level.

My post with actual information proves otherwise.

Avatar image for cgoodness
Cream_God

15519

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

2324

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

5579

Forum Posts

1732

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for jrupert1
jrupert1

2235

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@laylah said:
@emperorxhadesx420 said:

@laylah: Damn you killed it!:)

Well.....Thanks ^-^

To add. About Dormammu never being shown above skyfather level, this is disproved by Dormammu imprisoning Gaea. He overpowered one of the 4 true elder gods all of whom are clearly above skyfather. In turn she needed help to banish him as he was entering her dimension (and like other extradimensional beings he is far weaker when first manifesting).

And for relevance regarding Richards. Adult Richards was able to make a Galactus herald and take on some celestials but people forget this was done after a power amp. And Dormammu, after taking over Strange's body and in turn crossing over to Earth 616 he was said, while he was adjusting and learning the rules and ways of that universe, to soon replace the celestials as the most powerful being in the universe.

Avatar image for animebro
animebro

72

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sentry maybe

Avatar image for deactivated-57c8b1faed6fe
deactivated-57c8b1faed6fe

92

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@killemall:

Well he didn't mention a limit to how powerful they can be? he just asked which characters can beat franklin Richard and he didn't mention a limit to how powerful they can be. So i'd assume you could say toaa or presence and get away with it.....

What's wrong with grandmaster?

I don't understand what you're saying lol compliment or not

Avatar image for flash1812
Flash1812

5717

Forum Posts

63

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-625127ebf2404
deactivated-625127ebf2404

1255

Forum Posts

62

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Sentry

Avatar image for agentsandman
AgentSandman

1010

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#47  Edited By AgentSandman
Don't mess with the Solo King
Don't mess with the Solo King

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

9238

Forum Posts

42

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Leech with a gun or possibly just a baseball bat.

Avatar image for killemall
Killemall

19020

Forum Posts

12398

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@credible said:

@killemall:

Well he didn't mention a limit to how powerful they can be? he just asked which characters can beat franklin Richard and he didn't mention a limit to how powerful they can be. So i'd assume you could say toaa or presence and get away with it.....

I understand that I haven't said anything about any other characters you listed. Everyone you've listed should beat Franklin, except Grandmaster

What's wrong with grandmaster?

I don't understand what you're saying lol compliment or not

Well he's just not on the same scale, never been. Franklin provided he can fight would rather easily defeat Grandmaster. He's on par with Celestials, Elders don't even come close. Granted you have choosen one of the most powerful Elder, second perhaps only to Inbetweener, but there is a huge difference in the scale at which Grandmaster operates vs Franklin, as well as how powerful Grandmaster is compared to everyone else on the list.

Avatar image for newblood2333
Newblood2333

1475

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#50  Edited By Newblood2333

Franklin Richards is no joke. It would take someone really powerful..

@devilsmaydie said:
@laylah said:
@emperorxhadesx420 said:

@laylah: Damn you killed it!:)

Well.....Thanks ^-^

To add. About Dormammu never being shown above skyfather level, this is disproved by Dormammu imprisoning Gaea. He overpowered one of the 4 true elder gods all of whom are clearly above skyfather. In turn she needed help to banish him as he was entering her dimension (and like other extradimensional beings he is far weaker when first manifesting).

And for relevance regarding Richards. Adult Richards was able to make a Galactus herald and take on some celestials but people forget this was done after a power amp. And Dormammu, after taking over Strange's body and in turn crossing over to Earth 616 he was said, while he was adjusting and learning the rules and ways of that universe, to soon replace the celestials as the most powerful being in the universe.

Franklin never received a power amp. He just had his younger self store the energy for a little while. He one shotted two of the Celestials. Also, the Celestials Franklin fought seemed to be on a higher league than 616 Celestials.