• 52 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for vrakmul
#1 Edited by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio

Which comic book characters can withstand....

Everyone who fought in world war two unloading their ammo unto them?

The Tsar bomba? 50 megatons.  
 
A single shot from a acclamator class troop transport's turbo lasers from star wars episode II?  over 200 gigatons

The dinosaur killer?  100 million megatons. 

A barrage from a acclamator's cannons?  Enough to pound a planet into vapour in a few hours.
 
The Liquid tiberium bomb? 200 billion gigatons

A barrage from grievous's ship the invisible hand?  10 tetratons of firepower per shot.

Ceres hitting the earth at 72 km/s?  626845 billion megatons.

The mars sized impactor that formed the moon?  20 million billion megatons. 

A barrage from the executor class super star destroyer/star dreadnought?  Enough to turn a planet into plasma within minutes.

A single shot from the death star's main weapon?  more energy than the sun makes in 50 or so million years.

The earth being hit with an equally massive amount of anti-matter? more energy than the sun makes in 89 million years.

Jupiter being hit with anti-matter?  more energy than the sun makes in many billions of years. 

Having a white dwarf fall on them?

Falling into a stellar mass black hole?

Falling into a intermediate mass black hole?

Falling into a supermassive black hole?

A supernova.    enough to instantly fry the solar system.

A hypernova.   enough to blow the sun out like a candle in a tornado.

All the weapons used in star wars, star trek, star gate, space age empire earth, warhammer 40k, the xelee, the culture, and every other major sci fi universe.

The death theroes of a supermassive black hole?  as a black hole dies of hawking radiation it begins to tear itself apart, until moments before death, it is visible, and then dies with enough force to tear a galactic cluster asunder.

The sun itself being hit with anti-matter?  more energy than the sun will ever make, period. 

The milky way galaxy being hit with anti matter?  More energy than I can calculate. 

The big crunch?  Hah! if I knew the amount of energy in that.  I wouldn't need to eat. 

The big rip.   Enough to tear apart atoms with nothing but anti-gravity. 

The big bang.   Equal to an amount of matter greater than what is in the universe today being hit with a very slightly smaller amount of anti-matter.    


A cosmic f***ing string, so dense that even though it is only long, 1600km of a very low density cosmic string should have more mass than the earth, and this is a very high density one, 1600 yoctometeres *smallest metric prefix* of this one has more mass than a quintillion universes.

A billion universes being hit with anti-matter, assuming all of them are equal to ours in mass.   

Particle decay.  possibly the most lethal, this will destroy everything larger than a photon eventually.   

A very pissed off multiactuality entity from lovecraft's books?  Power level should well exceed that of the one above all's, after all, the unnamed monsters of lovecraft are said to make azathoth and yog sothoth pale in comparison.

Avatar image for resonate
#2 Posted by Resonate (14551 posts) - - Show Bio

Hao

Avatar image for supreme_marvel
#3 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11575 posts) - - Show Bio

Me.

Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
#4 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1168 posts) - - Show Bio

 Omega point humans and Post humans.

Avatar image for vrakmul
#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
Omega-level Supreme said:
" Omega point humans and Post humans."
The final one?  highly highly doubt it.
Avatar image for _the_scientist
#6 Posted by The Scientist (614 posts) - - Show Bio

The Phoenix Entity, it survived the big bang and probably even was the cause of it, as for the others, pretty much the same.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#7 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7276 posts) - - Show Bio

ray palmer, he can get small enough to dodge all the particles coming his way ;p

Avatar image for _the_scientist
#8 Posted by The Scientist (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Molecule man, even though simply put, compared to other things, molecules are quite gargantuan.

Avatar image for vrakmul
#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scientist said:
"The Phoenix Entity, it survived the big bang and probably even was the cause of it, as for the others, pretty much the same."
Even this? A billion universes being hit with anti-matter, assuming all of them are equal to ours in mass. 
Avatar image for _the_scientist
#10 Posted by The Scientist (614 posts) - - Show Bio

The phoenix itself cannot be removed, it is life and death incorporated in one being, it can kill and resurrect. It's a stain that won't go away, so simply put. yes.

Avatar image for vrakmul
#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scientist said:
"The phoenix itself cannot be removed, it is life and death incorporated in one being, it can kill and resurrect. It's a stain that won't go away, so simply put. yes."
The marvel multiverse contains a few million universes, tops.   This is the annhialation of a much much larger multiverse.
Avatar image for _the_scientist
#12 Posted by The Scientist (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Take it as a glitch if you will it does not matter how powerful the explosion or implosion is, the result is the same and the phoenix will resurrect.

Avatar image for vrakmul
#13 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scientist said:
"Take it as a glitch if you will it does not matter how powerful the explosion or implosion is, the result is the same and the phoenix will resurrect."
Even if said explosion completely reduces the marvel multiverse into a true vacuum?
Avatar image for _the_scientist
#14 Posted by The Scientist (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats precisely what happened the first time so yea.

Avatar image for dark_patron
#15 Posted by Dark Patron (356 posts) - - Show Bio

The One- Above- All

Avatar image for vrakmul
#16 Edited by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scientist said:
"Thats precisely what happened the first time so yea."
Actually, the marvel multiverse has never been completely destroyed, well, that could be attributed to it's lack of anti-monitor but still.  the second to tlast thing would obliterate it completely.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#17 Posted by King Saturn (220955 posts) - - Show Bio
Living Tribunal
Avatar image for vrakmul
#18 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#19 Posted by King Saturn (220955 posts) - - Show Bio
Abraxas could survive too
Avatar image for vrakmul
#20 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Abraxas could survive too
"
I edited the list.  :D
Avatar image for king_saturn
#21 Posted by King Saturn (220955 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Abraxas could survive too
"
I edited the list.  :D"
I think Abraxas could beat some of those entities from the Lovecraft books...
Avatar image for vrakmul
#22 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Abraxas could survive too
"
I edited the list.  :D"
I think Abraxas could beat some of those entities from the Lovecraft books..."
The unnamed ones would make the one above all piss himself.
Avatar image for _the_scientist
#23 Posted by The Scientist (614 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"

A very pissed off multiactuality entity from lovecraft's books?  Power level should well exceed that of the one above all's, after all, the unnamed monsters of lovecraft are said to make azathoth and yog sothoth pale in comparison.
"
alright now this is more interesting.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#24 Posted by King Saturn (220955 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Abraxas could survive too
"
I edited the list.  :D"
I think Abraxas could beat some of those entities from the Lovecraft books..."
The unnamed ones would make the one above all piss himself."
I dont know about that.
Avatar image for vrakmul
#25 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Abraxas could survive too
"
I edited the list.  :D"
I think Abraxas could beat some of those entities from the Lovecraft books..."
The unnamed ones would make the one above all piss himself."
I dont know about that."
Yog sothoth should have vastly more power than cthulhu, as yog sothoth is everywhere, everytime, any where, any time, at once, and yet he's in none of those places at the same time, he sat there before creation and was ancient when the omniverse was young, and he's only a damned minor entity in lovecraft's books.
Avatar image for _the_scientist
#26 Posted by The Scientist (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this the entire unnamed ones or just a single one?

Avatar image for vrakmul
#27 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scientist said:
"Is this the entire unnamed ones or just a single one?"
All of them. 
Avatar image for king_saturn
#28 Posted by King Saturn (220955 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Abraxas could survive too
"
I edited the list.  :D"
I think Abraxas could beat some of those entities from the Lovecraft books..."
The unnamed ones would make the one above all piss himself."
I dont know about that."
Yog sothoth should have vastly more power than cthulhu, as yog sothoth is everywhere, everytime, any where, any time, at once, and yet he's in none of those places at the same time, he sat there before creation and was ancient when the omniverse was young, and he's only a damned minor entity in lovecraft's books."
Omniscient doesnt always translate into Absolute Omnipotence. Shazam the Wizard is Omniscient and he is actually a Nigh Omnipotent being...
Avatar image for vrakmul
#29 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Abraxas could survive too
"
I edited the list.  :D"
I think Abraxas could beat some of those entities from the Lovecraft books..."
The unnamed ones would make the one above all piss himself."
I dont know about that."
Yog sothoth should have vastly more power than cthulhu, as yog sothoth is everywhere, everytime, any where, any time, at once, and yet he's in none of those places at the same time, he sat there before creation and was ancient when the omniverse was young, and he's only a damned minor entity in lovecraft's books."
Omniscient doesnt always translate into Absolute Omnipotence. Shazam the Wizard is Omniscient and he is actually a Nigh Omnipotent being..."
Yog sothoth manipulates reality, because he is reality.    The un named beings manipulate reality as if it were a lucid dream, they do so without conscious effort, they can control it consciously but choose not to, finding our puny 12 dimensional existence too simple for them. 
Avatar image for king_saturn
#30 Posted by King Saturn (220955 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Abraxas could survive too
"
I edited the list.  :D"
I think Abraxas could beat some of those entities from the Lovecraft books..."
The unnamed ones would make the one above all piss himself."
I dont know about that."
Yog sothoth should have vastly more power than cthulhu, as yog sothoth is everywhere, everytime, any where, any time, at once, and yet he's in none of those places at the same time, he sat there before creation and was ancient when the omniverse was young, and he's only a damned minor entity in lovecraft's books."
Omniscient doesnt always translate into Absolute Omnipotence. Shazam the Wizard is Omniscient and he is actually a Nigh Omnipotent being..."
Yog sothoth manipulates reality, because he is reality.    The un named beings manipulate reality as if it were a lucid dream, they do so without conscious effort, they can control it consciously but choose not to, finding our puny 12 dimensional existence too simple for them. "
Hmmmm... interesting. I will have to review some of this material because more indepth... Reality Manipulation is a power that comes on many scales... and these Lovecraft creatures may in fact be like Lucifer Morningstar or Michael Demuirgos ( Omnipotent beings who powers are limited to only certain form of actuality ) meaning they could be weaker in other universes
Avatar image for vrakmul
#31 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Abraxas could survive too
"
I edited the list.  :D"
I think Abraxas could beat some of those entities from the Lovecraft books..."
The unnamed ones would make the one above all piss himself."
I dont know about that."
Yog sothoth should have vastly more power than cthulhu, as yog sothoth is everywhere, everytime, any where, any time, at once, and yet he's in none of those places at the same time, he sat there before creation and was ancient when the omniverse was young, and he's only a damned minor entity in lovecraft's books."
Omniscient doesnt always translate into Absolute Omnipotence. Shazam the Wizard is Omniscient and he is actually a Nigh Omnipotent being..."
Yog sothoth manipulates reality, because he is reality.    The un named beings manipulate reality as if it were a lucid dream, they do so without conscious effort, they can control it consciously but choose not to, finding our puny 12 dimensional existence too simple for them. "
Hmmmm... interesting. I will have to review some of this material because more indepth... Reality Manipulation is a power that comes on many scales... and these Lovecraft creatures may in fact be like Lucifer Morningstar or Michael Demuirgos ( Omnipotent beings who powers are limited to only certain form of actuality ) meaning they could be weaker in other universes"
True, cthulhu is a lot weaker when he moves into the dungeons and dragons actuality and out of the lovecraft actuality.  after all, his D&D stats fall short of his lovecraft book self.
Avatar image for tevnoba
#32 Posted by Tevnoba (3451 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scientist said:
"The phoenix itself cannot be removed, it is life and death incorporated in one being, it can kill and resurrect. It's a stain that won't go away, so simply put. yes."
Phoenix Force is not Death.Dreadnaught said:
" The Scientist said:
"The phoenix itself cannot be removed, it is life and death incorporated in one being, it can kill and resurrect. It's a stain that won't go away, so simply put. yes."
The marvel multiverse contains a few million universes, tops.   This is the annhialation of a much much larger multiverse."
TheMarvel Actuality is an Infinite number of Dimensions, Universes and Alternate Realities.

Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Abraxas could survive too
"
I edited the list.  :D"
I think Abraxas could beat some of those entities from the Lovecraft books..."
The unnamed ones would make the one above all piss himself."
No, Azothoth is the unnamed one, it is the highest being in the Lovecrafting Mythos.  And no it can not make TOAA piss himself.

Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Abraxas could survive too
"
I edited the list.  :D"
I think Abraxas could beat some of those entities from the Lovecraft books..."
The unnamed ones would make the one above all piss himself."
I dont know about that."
Yog sothoth should have vastly more power than cthulhu, as yog sothoth is everywhere, everytime, any where, any time, at once, and yet he's in none of those places at the same time, he sat there before creation and was ancient when the omniverse was young, and he's only a damned minor entity in lovecraft's books."
Crack Head, Yog Sothoth is the second most powerful entity in the Lovecrafting Mythos in terms of raw power second only to Azothoth, but infinitle more intellegent than Azothoth.

King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Abraxas could survive too
"
I edited the list.  :D"
I think Abraxas could beat some of those entities from the Lovecraft books..."
The unnamed ones would make the one above all piss himself."
I dont know about that."
Yog sothoth should have vastly more power than cthulhu, as yog sothoth is everywhere, everytime, any where, any time, at once, and yet he's in none of those places at the same time, he sat there before creation and was ancient when the omniverse was young, and he's only a damned minor entity in lovecraft's books."
Omniscient doesnt always translate into Absolute Omnipotence. Shazam the Wizard is Omniscient and he is actually a Nigh Omnipotent being..."
What was described is not Omniscience it is Omniversal, Omnitemporal and Omnipresent.  It has nothing to do with Omnescience or Omnipotence.

King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Abraxas could survive too
"
I edited the list.  :D"
I think Abraxas could beat some of those entities from the Lovecraft books..."
The unnamed ones would make the one above all piss himself."
I dont know about that."
Yog sothoth should have vastly more power than cthulhu, as yog sothoth is everywhere, everytime, any where, any time, at once, and yet he's in none of those places at the same time, he sat there before creation and was ancient when the omniverse was young, and he's only a damned minor entity in lovecraft's books."
Omniscient doesnt always translate into Absolute Omnipotence. Shazam the Wizard is Omniscient and he is actually a Nigh Omnipotent being..."
Yog sothoth manipulates reality, because he is reality.    The un named beings manipulate reality as if it were a lucid dream, they do so without conscious effort, they can control it consciously but choose not to, finding our puny 12 dimensional existence too simple for them. "
Hmmmm... interesting. I will have to review some of this material because more indepth... Reality Manipulation is a power that comes on many scales... and these Lovecraft creatures may in fact be like Lucifer Morningstar or Michael Demuirgos ( Omnipotent beings who powers are limited to only certain form of actuality ) meaning they could be weaker in other universes"
There is actually only one unnamed on and that is Azothoth (which is what his name means in it's original language).  Any multiplicity for the unnamed ones is actually refering to him.


As fior On Topic:  My vine personality can withstand all of those things.

Avatar image for vrakmul
#33 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio

Lastly, who can withstand this guy's mental powers?

caption
caption
Avatar image for tevnoba
#34 Edited by Tevnoba (3451 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Lastly, who can withstand this guy's mental powers?
caption
caption
"
Me, I'm not German
Avatar image for the_creator
#35 Posted by the creator (8562 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Which comic book characters can withstand....

Everyone who fought in world war two unloading their ammo unto them?

The Tsar bomba? 50 megatons.  
 
A single shot from a acclamator class troop transport's turbo lasers from star wars episode II?  over 200 gigatons

The dinosaur killer?  100 million megatons. 

A barrage from a acclamator's cannons?  Enough to pound a planet into vapour in a few hours.
 
The Liquid tiberium bomb? 200 billion gigatons

A barrage from grievous's ship the invisible hand?  10 tetratons of firepower per shot.

Ceres hitting the earth at 72 km/s?  626845 billion megatons.

The mars sized impactor that formed the moon?  20 million billion megatons. 

A barrage from the executor class super star destroyer/star dreadnought?  Enough to turn a planet into plasma within minutes.

A single shot from the death star's main weapon?  more energy than the sun makes in 50 or so million years.

The earth being hit with an equally massive amount of anti-matter? more energy than the sun makes in 89 million years.

Jupiter being hit with anti-matter?  more energy than the sun makes in many billions of years. 

Having a white dwarf fall on them?

Falling into a stellar mass black hole?

Falling into a intermediate mass black hole?

Falling into a supermassive black hole?

A supernova.    enough to instantly fry the solar system.

A hypernova.   enough to blow the sun out like a candle in a tornado.

All the weapons used in star wars, star trek, star gate, space age empire earth, warhammer 40k, the xelee, the culture, and every other major sci fi universe.

The death theroes of a supermassive black hole?  as a black hole dies of hawking radiation it begins to tear itself apart, until moments before death, it is visible, and then dies with enough force to tear a galactic cluster asunder.

The sun itself being hit with anti-matter?  more energy than the sun will ever make, period. 

The milky way galaxy being hit with anti matter?  More energy than I can calculate. 

The big crunch?  Hah! if I knew the amount of energy in that.  I wouldn't need to eat. 

The big rip.   Enough to tear apart atoms with nothing but anti-gravity. 

The big bang.   Equal to an amount of matter greater than what is in the universe today being hit with a very slightly smaller amount of anti-matter.    


A cosmic f***ing string, so dense that even though it is only long, 1600km of a very low density cosmic string should have more mass than the earth, and this is a very high density one, 1600 yoctometeres *smallest metric prefix* of this one has more mass than a quintillion universes.

A billion universes being hit with anti-matter, assuming all of them are equal to ours in mass.   

Particle decay.  possibly the most lethal, this will destroy everything larger than a photon eventually.   

A very pissed off multiactuality entity from lovecraft's books?  Power level should well exceed that of the one above all's, after all, the unnamed monsters of lovecraft are said to make azathoth and yog sothoth pale in comparison.
"
Where are you getting some of your numbers from ?
Avatar image for vrakmul
#36 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Which comic book characters can withstand....

Everyone who fought in world war two unloading their ammo unto them?

The Tsar bomba? 50 megatons.  
 
A single shot from a acclamator class troop transport's turbo lasers from star wars episode II?  over 200 gigatons

The dinosaur killer?  100 million megatons. 

A barrage from a acclamator's cannons?  Enough to pound a planet into vapour in a few hours.
 
The Liquid tiberium bomb? 200 billion gigatons

A barrage from grievous's ship the invisible hand?  10 tetratons of firepower per shot.

Ceres hitting the earth at 72 km/s?  626845 billion megatons.

The mars sized impactor that formed the moon?  20 million billion megatons. 

A barrage from the executor class super star destroyer/star dreadnought?  Enough to turn a planet into plasma within minutes.

A single shot from the death star's main weapon?  more energy than the sun makes in 50 or so million years.

The earth being hit with an equally massive amount of anti-matter? more energy than the sun makes in 89 million years.

Jupiter being hit with anti-matter?  more energy than the sun makes in many billions of years. 

Having a white dwarf fall on them?

Falling into a stellar mass black hole?

Falling into a intermediate mass black hole?

Falling into a supermassive black hole?

A supernova.    enough to instantly fry the solar system.

A hypernova.   enough to blow the sun out like a candle in a tornado.

All the weapons used in star wars, star trek, star gate, space age empire earth, warhammer 40k, the xelee, the culture, and every other major sci fi universe.

The death theroes of a supermassive black hole?  as a black hole dies of hawking radiation it begins to tear itself apart, until moments before death, it is visible, and then dies with enough force to tear a galactic cluster asunder.

The sun itself being hit with anti-matter?  more energy than the sun will ever make, period. 

The milky way galaxy being hit with anti matter?  More energy than I can calculate. 

The big crunch?  Hah! if I knew the amount of energy in that.  I wouldn't need to eat. 

The big rip.   Enough to tear apart atoms with nothing but anti-gravity. 

The big bang.   Equal to an amount of matter greater than what is in the universe today being hit with a very slightly smaller amount of anti-matter.    


A cosmic f***ing string, so dense that even though it is only long, 1600km of a very low density cosmic string should have more mass than the earth, and this is a very high density one, 1600 yoctometeres *smallest metric prefix* of this one has more mass than a quintillion universes.

A billion universes being hit with anti-matter, assuming all of them are equal to ours in mass.   

Particle decay.  possibly the most lethal, this will destroy everything larger than a photon eventually.   

A very pissed off multiactuality entity from lovecraft's books?  Power level should well exceed that of the one above all's, after all, the unnamed monsters of lovecraft are said to make azathoth and yog sothoth pale in comparison.
"
Where are you getting some of your numbers from ?
"
89 million years for the earth thing was taken from a text book.  Jupiter, i just multiplied the earth by 367 times for increase in mass.   The cosmic string is commonly stated to have the same mass of the earth in a 1600km segment.   The liquid tiberium bomb is an estimate regarding the fact that it's mushroom cloud could reach the moon and it's shock wave encircled the earth at many hundreds of kilometers a second.   Ceres, Dinosaur killer, and the Orpheus-Earth impact were from a asteroid impact calculator.    The star wars weapons were from star wars books.   The tsar bomba, i'll admit the explosion was 7 megatons more powerful than what I had stated, also it had the potential to be over twice as powerful.  If they used a uranium 235/plutonium 239 dampener instead of a lead one.   But the soviets knew that the bomber could not escape the test blast in time from such a large blast, and the fallout would mainly affect Russia and Scandinavia.
Avatar image for vrakmul
#37 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio

bumper.

Avatar image for perfect_cell
#38 Edited by Perfect Cell (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut...

Avatar image for vrakmul
#39 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Juggernaut...

"
The anti-matter multiverse would easily overwhelm his invulnerability.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#40 Posted by King Saturn (220955 posts) - - Show Bio
Lucifer Morningstar
Avatar image for mr__wilson
#41 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6449 posts) - - Show Bio

Howard the Duck.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#42 Posted by King Saturn (220955 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"Howard the Duck."
Ha Ha Ha  !
Avatar image for supertrooper117
#43 Posted by supertrooper117 (1865 posts) - - Show Bio

Answer: Superman Prime 1 million

Avatar image for king_saturn
#44 Posted by King Saturn (220955 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"Answer: Superman Prime 1 million"
Truth
Avatar image for thedrifter
#45 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Which comic book characters can withstand....

Everyone who fought in world war two unloading their ammo unto them?

The Tsar bomba? 50 megatons.  
 
A single shot from a acclamator class troop transport's turbo lasers from star wars episode II?  over 200 gigatons

The dinosaur killer?  100 million megatons. 

A barrage from a acclamator's cannons?  Enough to pound a planet into vapour in a few hours.
 
The Liquid tiberium bomb? 200 billion gigatons

A barrage from grievous's ship the invisible hand?  10 tetratons of firepower per shot.

Ceres hitting the earth at 72 km/s?  626845 billion megatons.

The mars sized impactor that formed the moon?  20 million billion megatons. 

A barrage from the executor class super star destroyer/star dreadnought?  Enough to turn a planet into plasma within minutes.

A single shot from the death star's main weapon?  more energy than the sun makes in 50 or so million years.

The earth being hit with an equally massive amount of anti-matter? more energy than the sun makes in 89 million years.

Jupiter being hit with anti-matter?  more energy than the sun makes in many billions of years. 

Having a white dwarf fall on them?

Falling into a stellar mass black hole?

Falling into a intermediate mass black hole?

Falling into a supermassive black hole?

A supernova.    enough to instantly fry the solar system.

A hypernova.   enough to blow the sun out like a candle in a tornado.

All the weapons used in star wars, star trek, star gate, space age empire earth, warhammer 40k, the xelee, the culture, and every other major sci fi universe.

The death theroes of a supermassive black hole?  as a black hole dies of hawking radiation it begins to tear itself apart, until moments before death, it is visible, and then dies with enough force to tear a galactic cluster asunder.

The sun itself being hit with anti-matter?  more energy than the sun will ever make, period. 

The milky way galaxy being hit with anti matter?  More energy than I can calculate. 

The big crunch?  Hah! if I knew the amount of energy in that.  I wouldn't need to eat. 

The big rip.   Enough to tear apart atoms with nothing but anti-gravity. 

The big bang.   Equal to an amount of matter greater than what is in the universe today being hit with a very slightly smaller amount of anti-matter.    


A cosmic f***ing string, so dense that even though it is only long, 1600km of a very low density cosmic string should have more mass than the earth, and this is a very high density one, 1600 yoctometeres *smallest metric prefix* of this one has more mass than a quintillion universes.

A billion universes being hit with anti-matter, assuming all of them are equal to ours in mass.   

Particle decay.  possibly the most lethal, this will destroy everything larger than a photon eventually.   

A very pissed off multiactuality entity from lovecraft's books?  Power level should well exceed that of the one above all's, after all, the unnamed monsters of lovecraft are said to make azathoth and yog sothoth pale in comparison.
"
Chuck Norris
Avatar image for king_saturn
#46 Posted by King Saturn (220955 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimator
Avatar image for ego
#47 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Ultimator"
blackholes and supernovas generally occur inside his body every second though.


Dreadnaught said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Juggernaut...

"
The anti-matter multiverse would easily overwhelm his invulnerability."

not with his forcefield on and definintly not when cytorak is protecting him.
Avatar image for vrakmul
#48 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ultimator"
blackholes and supernovas generally occur inside his body every second though.


Dreadnaught said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Juggernaut...

"
The anti-matter multiverse would easily overwhelm his invulnerability."

not with his forcefield on and definintly not when cytorak is protecting him."
Even when the marvel multiverse is turned into a empty void?
Avatar image for ego
#49 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio

juggernaut will still exist.

Avatar image for tevnoba
#50 Posted by Tevnoba (3451 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"juggernaut will still exist."
No he will not.  If the entire Actuality goes, so do all the Astral Deities and so do all things (even time and space).