who can take down juggernaut with boasting (poll)

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By lagoon_boy
LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By LubeMan

Um, you forgot to put in "none of the above"!

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

are you asking who can beat him by bragging?

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lagoon_boy

yes

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DJ Diesel

(speachless)

VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By VIZION2011

okay.........? um I dont know where this was sosped to go

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DJ Diesel
VIZION2010 said:
"okay.........? um I dont know where this was sosped to go "
straight into my black diary of emo poetry.

Dear Diary,

Today on the vine there was a thread, a thread that hurt my brains and offended my sensabilities. A thread with no beginning and no end, that digs a fathomless grave in the bottom of my soul and throws my will to live deep into it's unseen plummets. Will I awaken in time? Will I emerge from the darkness, only to realize I'm falling forever? Or will I freefall in a dreamless sleep, knowing, unconcious, and waiting for the end? /wrists  
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By VIZION2011
DJ Diesel said:
"VIZION2010 said:
straight into my black diary of emo poetry. Dear Diary,Today on the vine there was a thread, a thread that hurt my brains and offended my sensabilities. A thread with no beginning and no end, that digs a fathomless grave in the bottom of my soul and throws my will to live deep into it's unseen plummets. Will I awaken in time? Will I emerge from the darkness, only to realize I'm falling forever? Or will I freefall in a dreamless sleep, knowing, unconcious, and waiting for the end? /wrists  "

OMG im at working and you got me laughing s hard im falling out of my damne chair lamo people are thinking im crazy
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DJ Diesel
VIZION2010 said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"VIZION2010 said:
straight into my black diary of emo poetry. Dear Diary,Today on the vine there was a thread, a thread that hurt my brains and offended my sensabilities. A thread with no beginning and no end, that digs a fathomless grave in the bottom of my soul and throws my will to live deep into it's unseen plummets. Will I awaken in time? Will I emerge from the darkness, only to realize I'm falling forever? Or will I freefall in a dreamless sleep, knowing, unconcious, and waiting for the end? /wrists  "
OMG im at working and you got me laughing s hard im falling out of my damne chair lamo people are thinking im crazy "
yeah I post at work too, that's why I gotta do this stuff to keep me from going insane with boredom. I'm in the Air Force. er uh lol-force? I don't work in any way shape or form I know that much. 
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lagoon_boy
DJ Diesel said:
"VIZION2010 said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"VIZION2010 said:
OMG im at working and you got me laughing s hard im falling out of my damne chair lamo people are thinking im crazy "
yeah I post at work too, that's why I gotta do this stuff to keep me from going insane with boredom. I'm in the Air Force. er uh lol-force? I don't work in any way shape or form I know that much. "
y do you hate me so much
@DJ Diesel:
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DJ Diesel
lagoon_boy said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"VIZION2010 said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"VIZION2010 said:
yeah I post at work too, that's why I gotta do this stuff to keep me from going insane with boredom. I'm in the Air Force. er uh lol-force? I don't work in any way shape or form I know that much. "
y do you hate me so much@DJ Diesel: "

nothing personal, I am merely a font of hate that spews in all directions, landing upon what it may, you simply find yourself in the path of my golden shower of malaficiousness (is that a word? I think I made that up...)
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By VIZION2011
DJ Diesel said:
"lagoon_boy said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"VIZION2010 said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"VIZION2010 said:
y do you hate me so much@DJ Diesel: "
nothing personal, I am merely a font of hate that spews in all directions, landing upon what it may, you simply find yourself in the path of my golden shower of malaficiousness (is that a word? I think I made that up...)"

yeah I work In a call ceneter and if he wasnt for this place I would be pulling my hair out lmao
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lagoon_boy

oh okay