Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18: I have explained most of that.

He was just having fun with Boros.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby:

said:
@coolguy18 said:

@chad_duby:

@chad_duby said:

@coolguy18: I accused Mattew for an insult and you then accused me for that. Read the older posts lmao.

What?! So you mean i accused you for accusing matthew for an insult? Whaaaat? Lord english guide me pls.

Yes. So why did you ask, what is the insult?

@chad_duby said:

@coolguy18: I also called you a troll.

Whaaat? Did U just confessed that you insulted me? Which side are you really on?

You said this. @chad_duby: Says the guy who was called a troll. It was just a little counter.

@chad_duby said:

@coolguy18: Oh and if you are gonna make an excuse, like, “I wasn’t protecting Matthew.” then, explain to me. Is asking me to go to hell not an insult?

HUH? What do you mean? Don't worry, i'm not gonna make some stupid excuses like that, but "go to hell" in not an insult lol.

Trash is an insult. Pathetic is an insult. Calling somebody embarrassing is an insult, too. How is go to hell is not an insult?

IT'S not an insult, it means asking someone a favor lol!

Off topic: No counters for what the other guys said?

wanker.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not many people can.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

@chad_duby: Okay, I'll bite.

Saitama broke a limit, but what limit did he pass? And who's to say that he doesn't have one right now? Shouldn't that mean that he merely broke the limit that he had back then?

He surpassed everything because he has no limits now. Genus said he has no limiters. And he broke one so he doesn’t have it right now.

What's a limit to these characters that said Saitama "broke the limit"?

It is a limitation that limits an individual to grow stronger.

And why is passing that limit indicates that Saitama is limitless?

He has nothing to limit him now so he is limitless.

Goku has broken/passed his limit several times, and he still got his ass kicked after that.

That is DB world though.

Plus, if Saitama is truly limitless like you said, then it'd only mean in physical strength,

Why does it only mean physical strength? He also has durability feats. He has no limitation on anything now.

which can only carry him so far in this kind of battle. Being limitless in certain catagories doesn't make one omnipotent, since there are a lot of characters who had infinite stamina, energy, etc, that aren't omnipotent.

Probably will make one reply after this (or none at all). This is simply too nonsensical for my taste.

Ok if you wish so.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby:

@chad_duby said:
said:
@coolguy18 said:

@chad_duby:

@chad_duby said:

@coolguy18: I accused Mattew for an insult and you then accused me for that. Read the older posts lmao.

What?! So you mean i accused you for accusing matthew for an insult? Whaaaat? Lord english guide me pls.

Yes. So why did you ask, what is the insult?

@chad_duby said:

@coolguy18: I also called you a troll.

Whaaat? Did U just confessed that you insulted me? Which side are you really on?

You said this. @chad_duby: Says the guy who was called a troll. It was just a little counter.

@chad_duby said:

@coolguy18: Oh and if you are gonna make an excuse, like, “I wasn’t protecting Matthew.” then, explain to me. Is asking me to go to hell not an insult?

HUH? What do you mean? Don't worry, i'm not gonna make some stupid excuses like that, but "go to hell" in not an insult lol.

Trash is an insult. Pathetic is an insult. Calling somebody embarrassing is an insult, too. How is go to hell is not an insult?

IT'S not an insult, it means asking someone a favor lol!

Lmao it is clearly an insult.

Off topic: No counters for what the other guys said?

Just posted it a few seconds ago

wanker.

You mean Bleachwanker?

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#209  Edited By Shinne

@chad_duby: He broke a limit, doesn't mean he didn't get a new one. My car broke police's speed limit, does that mean it now has limitless speed? No, because that limit doesn't mean much. The context of the limit that's being used now is very vague. Literally no context, and from an unreliable source, everything you said was merely your assumption on what the limit he might be talking about. So, like my car example, breaking this limit shouldn't mean much.

It is a limitation that limits an individual to grow stronger.

Why isn't there still a limit beyond that? Like I said, breaking a specific limitation doesn't make one limitless. Being limitless and omnipotent aren't the same thing either, since the limit still needs context, which Saitama is lacking.

Why does it only mean physical strength? He also has durability feats. He has no limitation on anything now.

Why is it not? We literally don't know what limit did he break and he has only shown physical strength so far. We really don't know what is he limitless at besides his physicality. Physical strength also includes durability btw.

The dude's still limited to his human body, he still has basic human needs (like eating, breathing, etc) and he was also shown to be unable to breathe in space. A true omnipotent should be able to do that effortlessly, or better yet, they shouldn't need to breathe in the first place.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: And how does he get a new one? He literally doesn’t have it right now. That is not how it works for Saitama. No I got it exactly from the anime and the manga itself.

Yes, but is different here. He broke a limiter that god put not to not let any being become stronger than their full potential. But Saitama broke it so there is nothing to limit him now.

Because when has nothing to limit his body it means that he doesn’t have limitation in anyway so he would be infinite and boundless.

He was fine after being sent to the Moon then he found out that there was no air. But that doesn’t suggest he needs Oxygen.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oblivion, Protege and a heavily wanked MoD maybe.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Shinne

@chad_duby: Because that's how it works, breaking a certain limiter doesn't indicate being limitless, like my examples earlier. You get a new one, for another example, I can jump higher than when I was younger. That means I had broken my limit, but I still got a new one.

Yes, but is different here. He broke a limiter that god put not to not let any being become stronger than their full potential.

Except it is the exact same thing as my car example earlier. There still no context to this limit and why breaking it indicates that he's limitless. If Saitama is above this "god limiter" (that we don't even know about extent wise), then it's cool, but that doesn't mean that he's limitless.

Again, why isn't there another limit beyond that "god limiter"? How strong is this god even is? How does Genos even know what this "god limiter" is and its extent? How are you even sure that Genos isn't bullshitting? Because this seems to be beyond his knowledge as well.

The only problem here is that you seem to think that breaking or passing a specific limiter makes you limitless, which is just false like I have proven several times. It is merely your assumption that says this "god limiter" is a limit above all limits, which let you think breaking this limit means no more limit.

Because when has nothing to limit his body it means that he doesn’t have limitation in anyway so he would be infinite and boundless.

Yeah, but what about him is limitless (even if he was)? His power? Strength? Enery? Damage output? Knowledge? We don't know. That's why being limitless and being omnipotent aren't the same thing.

Batman had limitless knowledge (omniscience), when he sat on the Mobius Chair, doesn't mean he was omnipotent. Being limitless works in catagories while omnipotence covers all categories.

No I got it exactly from the anime and the manga itself.

Yeah, but your proofs and claims don't even correlate with each other. Your conclusions are absolutely from you and was nowhere mentioned in the manga nor anime.

then he found out that there was no air.

Bruh, then that would mean that he isn't omniscient, which is also a part of omnipotence.

Wanna settle this in a CaV or something? I have found a brilliant scenario for this if you're interested. Unfortunately this is all the time I have for regular debate today.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Sungsam

Like I said, my favorite character that I wank beats LT.

As always is the basis on LT threads now. Just look at this one.

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:

Like I said, my favorite character that I wank beats LT.

As always is the basis on LT threads now. Just look at this one.

LT is used as the punching bag on battle boards to demonstrate how op his obscure opponent is for everyone to see

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys Chad is clearly a troll. Just ignore him lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On topic, Dragonoid could at the very least give LT a good fight.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: No that is not how it works. Limiters limit how much each individual can grow. Like you said, you can jump higher than when you were little because you grew bigger and stronger. But one day you won’t be able to grow anymore and will be limited to that, and that is exactly what limiter is doing to you. Without it an individual doesn’t have this limitation anymore, which means they can be infinitely powerful.

We have seen people in opm world turned to something completely different from human categories by trying to remove their limiters. So in opmverse humans don’t need to stay ‘human’, as they can be anything. Saitama is limited to nothing but that definition, making him omnipotent.

How? I just elaborated their statements?

Why? He figured it out, he didn’t keep unknowing it.

Maybe, if you want and I have time.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: I already debunked all of those stuffs, tbh. :/

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: No it is wrong. What you said is about the concept of limitation and breaking it, but this is different. Saitama removed that concept.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Shinne

@chad_duby: Nah, you and I both don't know what limit did he remove, and neither does Genos or anyone in OPM. Saitama's power is still completely unknown to this day as far as I'm aware.

So there's nothing wrong with my assessment.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Chad_Duby

@lan_fan: It is not something like that, it is a concept of limitation in his verse that he removed.

It is fair if you want to think like that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5beeed406e9c9
deactivated-5beeed406e9c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOAA, Beyonders, Beyonder, Lucifer (probably), etc.