Just Anime/Manga Characters

Just Normal Size Characters R.I.P STTGL

#2 Posted by DevoidRuby (314 posts) - - Show Bio

Xeno Goku

:D

#3 Posted by Kratosx64x (1179 posts) - - Show Bio

None.

#4 Posted by BlackWizzard17 (996 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are there so many others on the list? If they can beat Zeno they solo the verse.

#5 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10270 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Age Superman.

Edit: Only Anime characters so L.

#6 Posted by ZeromusEG (161 posts) - - Show Bio

No hax characters means no 90 % of strongest anime characters. Even in a series like Bleach/Naruto, whose for sure arent strongest anime, all strongest (nr.1-3) character are hax users.

#7 Posted by ONEPUNCHGOD (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Soul Cartel God

#8 Edited by Paytience (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope your definition of "hax" doesn't involve things like tk and tp, or anything that needs to be directed at them; because Vegeta flat out dodged it being used on him by a universal telepath on manga chapter 44.

#9 Posted by Kirkseven (2681 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#10 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (1401 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Age Superman.

Edit: Only Anime characters so L.

smh

don't be silly

#11 Posted by Undre (3237 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach has soul destroying attacks

#12 Posted by shirso (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

Some random fodder shinigami from Bleach. All of them gets vaped from his mere presence.

#13 Posted by CaptainCoolade (818 posts) - - Show Bio

comic vine force yhwach

#14 Posted by GladiatorS (199 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman according to manga Version of Dbs

Come at me 😉

#15 Edited by baph (1696 posts) - - Show Bio

@paytience: When did he get offensive Universal TP feats? And i recall correctly, he only used TK against Vegeta, and it didn't look impressive either.

If you're talking about how he stopped sensing his chi so Moro doesn't find out, that's not a resistance feat. And Moro sensing chi across the universe isn't a TP feat

#16 Posted by SeaGod (4668 posts) - - Show Bio

With these conditions probably nobody as most characters with the stats to match them usually have hax to boot. The fact that DBS doesn't makes them a pretty weak verse for their tier.

#17 Posted by Li_Qiye (29 posts) - - Show Bio

With these conditions I think it is practically impossible to list characters who can stomp them as people who have the stats to stomp them also have a good deal of hax to boot.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#18 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (4483 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, I don't get why hax aren't allowed, considering GoDs and above have their own hax like Hakai. Is it impressive for a lot of beings on their level? Not really but it's still erasure. With all of these restrictions I can't really think of many, maybe Saint Seiya but that's about it.

#19 Posted by falsearcher (290 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, I don't get why hax aren't allowed, considering GoDs and above have their own hax like Hakai. Is it impressive for a lot of beings on their level? Not really but it's still erasure. With all of these restrictions I can't really think of many, maybe Saint Seiya but that's about it.

Most Saint Seiya characters would fall under the definition of "hax characters", so I'm guessing they're off limits.

#20 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (4483 posts) - - Show Bio

@falsearcher: Oh really? I haven't read Saint Seiya myself but I was under the impression they fought in a similar manner to DB characters based on what I've seen. In that case this thread is just "Who can solo DBS?" with all the people that can do so banned.

#21 Posted by baph (1696 posts) - - Show Bio

@fullmetalemprah: Actually, Seiya characters abuse their hax all the time in combat.

#22 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (4483 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph: Fair enough then, I stand corrected.

#24 Posted by game_king597 (401 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao SA Superman? I don't think he can even beat SSG/SSB Goku. Let alone god stomp verse.

Avatar image for adm1ralsnackbar
#25 Posted by Adm1ralSnackbar (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Gold Saints and up in Saint Seiya among thousands of other characters.

#26 Edited by ONEPUNCHGOD (123 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by gabrielbelmont (906 posts) - - Show Bio

nyarlathotep, yog sothoth, azathoth, gan, the crimson king

#28 Posted by Gaoron (8805 posts) - - Show Bio

@onepunchgod: No he can't, Beerus stomps him in h2h, same with angels. Jiren, Gogeta and MUI Goku potentially do to.

#29 Posted by Paytience (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph: You're nitpicking. The statement is that he is a universal telepath. Which he is. He was scanning all life in the universe when he caught Goku searchng for him. This is important since they are both psionic feats...if you refuse to accept them as psionic feats but rather chi based or magical...it literally doesn't matter because I wasn't talking about resistng tk. I was talking about him dodging the tk...as in he completely avoided the psionic signal/tether/energy...whatever. Your hax just got outright dodged and best by physicals.

Also, even if it was resisting the TK...which he did in fact do, that itself is impressive since DB has characters in Moro's range that can TK planet sized objects...meaning resisting TK of that level or moving under it's influence would indicate strength far exceeding planet lifting. But ths tis not the argment I was making.

I'm saying that whatever your hax uses to work better reach out between you and the zfighters pretty damn quick or you stand a good chance of them just dodging it and litzing.

#30 Posted by Goku_Stomps (202 posts) - - Show Bio

Noone.

#31 Edited by zgtfreak (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

The word "extra-dimensional" doesn't make sense to me, so I'm going to assume that rule means something other than higher-dimensional so I can spite DBS.

Genesis Mystic Code Gilgamesh from Fate/Extra CCC shoots everyone down with a barrage of bullets from his light machine gun (has done this despite being loaded with hax). Actually one of those bullets alone would destroy the entire DB multiverse.

No Caption Provided

Battler Ushiromiya using hand-to-hand combat (has done this despite being loaded with hax). He destroys the entire DB multiverse with one punch.

No Caption Provided

Madoka Kaname from Madoka Magica (despite being far weaker than the previous two mentioned) still one shots the entire DB multiverse with an arrow.

No Caption Provided

GG fodder verse.

#32 Posted by Yasindermann (1154 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, I can name many who are stronger than DB gods, but with this conditions? Pretty much nobody.

#33 Posted by tethadam (229 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by baph (1696 posts) - - Show Bio

@paytience:

You're nitpicking. The statement is that he is a universal telepath. Which he is. He was scanning all life in the universe when he caught Goku searchng for him.

Scanning =/ offensive, weaker characters have done this, unless you're telling me Goku is a universal telepath, or that he can beat Xavier in a TP battle, which is wrong considering his TP feats are non-combat applicable.

This is important since they are both psionic feats...if you refuse to accept them as psionic feats but rather chi based or magical...it literally doesn't matter because I wasn't talking about resistng tk.

It does matter, you stated Moro is a universal telepath, which he isn't, weaker characters from the Namek saga have detected chi across the universe, anyone who knows what TP is knows that detecting chi is different, and even if it was TP it's non-combat applicable, they're not using it offensively like Babidi for example.

I was talking about him dodging the tk...as in he completely avoided the psionic signal/tether/energy...whatever. Your hax just got outright dodged and best by physicals.

You mentioned he dodged it from a universal telepath, which is why i assumed you were talking about telepathy, since the abilities weren't mentioned to be connected to each other, so i don't see the reason to mention that he dodged a TK attack from a universal telepath(which he isn't).

Also, even if it was resisting the TK...which he did in fact do, that itself is impressive since DB has characters in Moro's range that can TK planet sized objects...meaning resisting TK of that level or moving under it's influence would indicate strength far exceeding planet lifting. But ths tis not the argment I was making.

ok.

I'm saying that whatever your hax uses to work better reach out between you and the zfighters pretty damn quick or you stand a good chance of them just dodging it and litzing.

I see.

#35 Posted by game_king597 (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@onepunchgod: H2H, scans of SA Superman taking universal punches and dishing it out? Still I don't see he winning against BoG Goku, let soloing alone 99.9℅.

And I am well aware about Pre-Crisis Superman stuffs that's why I am saying this.

#36 Edited by zgtfreak (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

@game_king597: @onepunchgod Both of you need to stop derailing the thread with Superman, as he breaks both this thread's rules and the Comicvine rules themselves. You are going to get this thread locked and I don't want that since spiting DBS is such fun. Such a terrible and disgraceful series...

#37 Edited by Standardized (1322 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:

@game_king597: @onepunchgod Both of you need to stop derailing the thread with Superman, as he breaks both this thread's rules and the Comicvine rules themselves. You are going to get this thread locked and I don't want that since spiting DBS is such fun. Such a terrible and disgraceful series...

how sad.

#38 Posted by zgtfreak (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

@standardized: What's sad? Comics vs DB being banned? I semi agree in the sense that spiting DBS is fun and easier to do with comics, but the ban was for good reason.

#39 Posted by Standardized (1322 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:

@standardized: What's sad? Comics vs DB being banned? I semi agree in the sense that spiting DBS is fun and easier to do with comics, but the ban was for good reason.

you get enjoyment out of mismatches lmao.

#40 Edited by zgtfreak (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

@standardized: Who cares? DBS killed the entire DB franchise, so I enjoy spiting it whenever I can without breaking the rules. Even if you think DBS is good (ew), why do you care if I like spite mismatches? It isn't a big deal. I can debate in serious matches easily, but some spite every now and then against DBS is always fun.

Avatar image for tanakaclinkenbeard
#41 Posted by TanakaClinkenbeard (774 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: DBS brought the series back. I don't care if you don't like it, doesn't change the fact that it didn't kill it.

#42 Posted by zgtfreak (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

@tanakaclinkenbeard: Brought the series back to milk it like a cow. Narratively speaking, DBS killed the franchise (aka what actually matters).

#43 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5632 posts) - - Show Bio

Reinhard.

Demonbane.

Toaa Etc

#44 Posted by TanakaClinkenbeard (774 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: Narratively? I'm not gonna pretend that DBS is the best-written thing out there, it has it's problem, but it still has better writing then DBZ at times. Again it has it has problems but killed it?

#45 Posted by zgtfreak (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

@tanakaclinkenbeard: it has it's problem, but it still has better writing then DBZ at times.

What? Yeah, we're done here.

#46 Edited by TanakaClinkenbeard (774 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:

@tanakaclinkenbeard: it has it's problem, but it still has better writing then DBZ at times.

What? Yeah, we're done here.

In other words, I can't think of anything to say so I'm going to piss off.

#47 Posted by zgtfreak (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

@tanakaclinkenbeard: No, I just don't care to continue this conversation, especially since we are getting too off topic.

#48 Posted by TanakaClinkenbeard (774 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Edited by Paytience (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph: The "universal" statement indicates a range, and thereby speed of his ability. A psionic/magical signal that can reach out and back across the universe in seconds is a mftl+++ signal.

Hence...impressive dodging.

#50 Posted by baph (1696 posts) - - Show Bio

@paytience: Are you really saying he was using his TK at MFTL because he could locate chi across the universe? You know literally everyone was percieving that fight? Even the fodder Pilot?