• 58 results
UltraHandox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Cell Saga Base Goku crosses the afterlife the size of an universe around 30 seconds. Meaning he was flying 3.1 billion LY a second. 160x faster than New 52 Superman fastest travel speed.

OPM

Naruto

Toriko

Saint Seiya

Bastard!!!

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

opm no one naruto no one

toriko no one

saint seya literally any relevant character

bastard idk

RayVolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RayVolt

That feat is filler unlike Superman's feat

Avatar image for estrelladeleonn
EstrellaDeLeonn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EstrellaDeLeonn

Any high tier Gold Saint in Saint Seiya, Bastard!! maybe only the very highest top tiers, verse isn't really physical speed oriented let's be honest.

Dunno how any other does.

Avatar image for theheadmasterxx
TheHeadmasterXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What speed wank is this calc? Lmao.

Anyway, let say this calc is legit and we start with 3,1 billion LY a second, only verse that keeps up in speed and goes beyond will be Saint Seiya. Bastard!! has MFTL+ speeds too, but even with multiplier i wouldn´t get them high at such a level. OPM i dunno actually where i would place them, same with Toriko.... why the fuq is Naruto here?

Avatar image for darkphantom9895
darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama has immeasurable speed so he does it with ease

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nwname  Moderator

@ultrahandox: Where is it said that hell is universe sized? Isn't it under snakeway?

RayVolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rayvolt: that’s because he holds back lol you do realize saitama can control his speed

RayVolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895: He was at full power when he fought Garou as stated by himself

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By darkphantom9895

@rayvolt: that’s not the saitama I’m talking about I mean post growth saitama

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Eredin12  Online

@nwname: Speaking about size of afterlife, heaven which is just one planet in it, was confirmed to be as wide as mortal universe:

No Caption Provided

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By darkphantom9895

@eredin12: ahh the same guide book that states chain reaction frieza and buu that you don’t agree with meaning very valid Source

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eredin12  Online

@darkphantom9895: As I said before, I think guidebooks are useful, but source material itself matters most. Primary source material for Frieza's feat is the recent Broly movie, which has his blast exploding on the surface and the planet getting destroyed in seconds after, and as such, anyone non-biased knows that cannot be a chain reaction. Likewise with Buu, his attack was so powerful that SS2 Goku and Vegeta together could not stop it, so it is quite clear it was not a chain reaction either, unless you unironically want to tell me SS2 tiers are sub-planetary.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By darkphantom9895

@eredin12:

so show where in the show it’s it says that planet it as wide as the universe cause that doesn’t look universal at a glance

otherwise you can’t cherry pick statements from a guide book you don’t even fully agree with to wank

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eredin12  Online

@darkphantom9895:

so show where in the show it’s it says that planet it as wide as the universe cause that doesn’t look universal at a glance

Sure:

No Caption Provided

Both show and guidebook state same thing here. And I am not sure how it would " look as side as universe" either, it is shown from far away

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By darkphantom9895

@eredin12: hear so not confirmed meaning rumors also isn’t she talking to dabura these aren’t very good sources as you have to prove why they would factually know this information in the first place and Why it’s 100% true

GavLa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By darkphantom9895
Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None in Toriko, OPM, Bastard or Naruto

Avatar image for platinumchalice
PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PlatinumChalice

Just straight up travel speed? No one except for OPM's God who ignores laws of physics, and Saitama who as well has gag/off-the-reality feats already.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By darkphantom9895

@platinumchalice: saitama already scales tho he’s a endgame protagonist at the start of the story

Avatar image for platinumchalice
PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CyanPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895 said:

No Caption Provided

Blame Time Travel giving everyone that speed tier for some reason.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyanphoenix: Even then that wasn't pure speed. Saitama used a technique.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By darkphantom9895
@supreme101 said:

Actually that’s wrong it says it was just saitama he gained the ability on IO

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895: Saitamas punch referring to his strength had undergone development it's referring to his power getting stronger as noted there.

No Caption Provided

And because of that development he gained the ability to reverse time and that had to be done with Garou's help.

No Caption Provided

Kyle24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Kyle24
@supreme101 said:

It is possible Saitama will later scale to God who overlooks the flow of time and distacen from a higher dimenson as stated by blast

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko, Seiya, & Saitama do it.

Gonna use MC's cuz im a lazy aah.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By darkphantom9895

@supreme101:

Saitamas punch referring to his strength had undergone development it's referring to his power getting stronger as noted there.

it’s saying he grew that strong on IO to where he can punch through time you literally just proved me right ?

And because of that development he gained the ability to reverse time and that had to be done with Garou's help.

you also just debunked your argument with your own scan it explicitly says that it was all in their imagination saitama didn’t actually travel through time until he punched

meaning again he physically punched through time

Saitama scales to god i Don’t know why your so against lowballing him

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895:

it’s saying he grew that strong on IO to where he can punch through time you literally just proved me right ?

So his punch reversed time? Despite context disagreeing with you.

you also just debunked your argumen with your own scan it explicitly says that it was all in their imagination saitama didn’t actually travel through time until he punched

No it wasn't

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Does this look like he punched to you?

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyle24 said:
@supreme101 said:

It is possible Saitama will later scale to God who overlooks the flow of time and distacen from a higher dimenson as stated by blast

He already scales now saitama is the fist that turned against god

No Caption Provided

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By darkphantom9895

@supreme101:

So his punch reversed time? Despite context disagreeing with you.

the context literally agrees with me like why do you keep ignoring the part that he physically punched through time tou literally prove yourself wrong with every scan just stop dude

I like how you purposely leave out the next panel because it shows you actually can’t read the manga to save your life

No Caption Provided

My god is that a punch I can’t believe my eyes what the power of 2 working human eyes can accomplish or no

S22Sabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Opm is soon about to outperform any Z/Super feats!

Saitama blows his way across the universe and back.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895:

the context literally agrees with me like why do you keep ignoring the part that he physically punched through time tou literally prove yourself wrong with every scan just stop dude

So going through a portal in a pathway that shows the events happening through time is punching through time?

I like how you purposely leave out the next panel because it shows you actually can’t read the manga to save your life

You said it was they're imagination and didn't travek through time until he punched

you also just debunked your argumen with your own scan it explicitly says that it was all in their imagination saitama didn’t actually travel through time until he punched-Phantom

Your words bro....for the love of god.

My god is that a punch I can’t believe my eyes what the power of 2 working human eyes can accomplish or no

Clearly not since you disregarded blatant context

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Eredin12  Online

@masterbuster666: I doubt Saitama and Toriko can do it, neither of them has even left solar system as far as speed goes.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By darkphantom9895

@supreme101:

So going through a portal in a pathway that shows the events happening through time is punching through time?

a portal now your contradicting yourself first it was a technique that allowed him to travel now it’s a mysterious portal? Lol

You said it was they're imagination and didn't travek through time until he punched

because it was in their imagination you already proved it but yoy want even more proof

No Caption Provided

did genos time travel here or was it in his mind? Both look exactly the same And the time you see was in his mind as it’s stated he imagined it but even if you argue it was the technique doesn’t change the fact saitama still punched through time itself

Clearly not since you disregarded blatant context

clearly not did you actually reply to the scan I posted saying he didn’t punch when the scan shows him going so I I just do this tosses a punch then hits garou ?

anyway here’s the context you can’t win this argument because even if you argue a technique you can’t change he physically punched through time and saying a mysterious head canon portal isn’t a debunk nor is that how the technique would work

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Supreme101

@darkphantom9895:

a portal now your contradicting yourself first it was a technique that allowed him to travel now it’s a mysterious portal? Lol

I said a portal in a pathway I never changed any of the technique part, lol.

because it was in their imagination you already proved it but yoy want even more proof

That's imagination to you?!?!?!?! Events that actually happened how does genos looking at the memories experienced through his core correlate with Saitamas experience of traveling through time. Lmfao you are fried.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

did genos time travel here or was it in his mind? Both look exactly the same And the time you see was in his mind as it’s stated he imagined it but even if you argue it was the technique doesn’t change the fact saitama still punched through time itself

Those are literally described as his memories while Saitama is directly stated to be traveling through time they are not the same in any context. What kind of stupid logic is that. "Saitama was imagining it" IS SAITAMA HIGH

clearly not did you actually reply to the scan I posted saying he didn’t punch when the scan shows him going so I I just do this tosses a punch then hits garou ?

because it didn't context proves that.

anyway here’s the context you can’t win this argument because even if you argue a technique you can’t change he physically punched through time and saying a mysterious head canon portal isn’t a debunk nor is that how the technique would work

Argue with Murata and ONE.

Loading Video...
KGL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When was this ? During a movie ? And did he not use instant teleportation ? I remember Vegeta struggling with Earth travel in Cell Saga.

CyanPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time travel should be Hax anyway, since it's not always true that speed beyond infinite is required to pull it off, most of the time it's just FTL that is required.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe neo acacia could using backchannels to REALLY REALLY REALLY stretch out what 30 seconds is.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingfrieza: if starjun can perfectly track things hundreds of millions of light years away and he NEED that + back channels to keep up with Joie who is literally 10X statue material to casual Midora, acacia is replicating that

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: seeing father away doesn't necessarily mean a faster reaction speed, much less travel speed though, it's more of a weird supernatural sensory or hax. Absolutely anyone of worth regardless is ftl and all the relevant neo fight characters are thousands of times ftl+ and up bare minimum anyways of course(with the god tiers hilariously faster)

The largest argument would be neo countering sky deer's backchannel that was hundreds of millions of years in seconds or less(maybe milliseconds or nanoseconds depending on interpretation, but that's unprovable). Reversing that to slow time would have him a few billion years to cross the universe(which a slower neo already did in that time span). Not sure that can be proven either, but if neo adapted to sky deer by slowing time in equal measure to the speed increase it would work?

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingfrieza: he’s not just seeing further away, he can actively track things with his eyes that far away in real time. That’s a completely different thing.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: this can't be true tho joie only had the upper hand because of gourmet luck when it ran out starjun could have mid diffed him at most

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, yeah but no feats to go with it. He could probably scale that high if someone pushed him there based on his vs Cosmic Goro fight.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: i don't think so his power growth was exponential not infinite it would take him infinite years for him to reach immeasaruble speeds at the rate he was growing and that was when bloodlusted